Rachel and Puck Hot Jew Fangirlies ♥

spikes_girl posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:35PM
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I have power invested in me to remove you from the list of awesomeness. Be warned, children. But then again, I'm also a real softie, so I might not. Unless you say hi, and don't reply again for months... and months.

♥ Cat - link (376)
♥ Shandi - link (206)
♥ Sarah - link (26)
♥ Kaidi - link (168)
♥ Hannah - link (42)
♥ Emma - link (265)
♥ Grace - link (36)
♥ Kristin - link (282)
♥ Mary - link (23)
♥ Ana - link (148)
♥ Sophie - link (11)
♥ Nora - link (5)
♥ Mel - link (6)
♥ Holly - link (2)
♥ Elle - link (5)
♥ Jackie - link (6)
♥ Astrid - link (1)

Last Win Count: Page 1358

link

FANPOP/WORLD DOMINATION ROLES - HJFG = EVOL BIATCHES. FEAR US!!!
Darth Vader: Kristin
Voldemort: Shandi
The Master: Kaidi
Sue Sylvester: Cat
The Mayor: Sarah
{reformed} xD
Ghandi: Emma
Martin Luther King Jr.: Holly

John McCain: Jimmmancelver
Sarah Palin: newyork###
Secret infiltrating spy terrorist person!!!: Sandra

BEST ARTICLES ON THE POP EVERRR

link
link

Upper East Orange Tree Hill Roles

Cat - Haley James Scott, involved with Volchuck&Nathan&Manbangs
Kristin - Brooke Davis, involved with Damien&Seth&Chuckles
Kaidi - Summer Roberts, involved with Seth&Dan (the Humphrey kind)
Shandi - Rachel Gatina, involved with Ryan&Jack Bass
Emma - Peyton Sawyer, involved with Jake&Carter Buckley
Sarah - Bevin Evan Mirskey, involved with Skills&Luke (The OC kind)

MOST HATED COUPLES OF HOT JEW FANGIRLIES NEVER TO SPEAK OF OR MENTION UNLESS INSULTING, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FELLOW PUCKLEBERRY CHUMS!

Finchel - (Emma, Kristin, Ana, Shandi, Laura, Grace, Holly, & Cat)
Fuckerman - (Cat, Holly, Grace, Sarah, & Kaidi)
Buffy/Angel (Cat & Sarah)
Rory/Dean (Emma, Grace, Kristin, Sarah, & Cat)
Dawson/Joey (Grace, Emma, Holly, & Cat)
PUCAS (Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Emma, Cat, Mary, & Kristin)
Edward/Bella (Grace, Sarah, Emma, & Cat)
Harry/Ginny (Kristin, Shandi, Sarah, & Emma)

Holly's Own Little List of Hate :P

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Brooke/Julian
Nate/Jenny
Cristina/Owen
Clark/Lois
Piz/Veronica
Bill/Sookie

March 7th, 2010: Cat's Coming Out of the Closet Day/She and Kristin Became the Female Version of Brokeback Mountain
Kristin = Ennis Del Mar
Cat = Jack Twist

#1 Chuckles Bass Fan In The Galaxy Until The Earth Spontaneously Combusts, Or Whatever: Kristin

Ultimate Artie<3sCheerios Shippers Of All-Time: Emma and Shandi

Fanatical Queen of FJFG {Finn's Jizz Fangirls}: Cat

Queen of Super Magical Happy Sport Hating World: Kristin

Puckleberry Win Current First Place: CAT! =P Also please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her 264, she's quite proud, since previous to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins.

[Btw, if you've never seen Glee, and you're just a random stalker or curious soul who has no idea who Puck or Rachel are, please know that the title of this forum is not used to be offensive- it's a quote by one of the characters. Or the hot Jew part anyway :)]
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I ha
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 05:36AM

Rachel and Puck 39841 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 39841

over a year ago gracery said…
Whoa I don't know how I've never paid attention to the forums the 23728245678 times I've come to this spot, but I need to join in on the PR love! ♥
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Hi gracery! Puckleberry win for you on your first comment! How special!
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
But I made up for it by adding a spot icon pick too!! With extra time in the voting period in case people want to change their vote so it's more match-y with the banner. Smart, no? Ingenious? =P
Hiya Grace! :) *adds Puckleberry win*
Very special indeed ;D
And YES Cat, that was a brilliant idea. I can't decide which icon I like best so that should help me narrow it down some!
Haha, you did make up for it Cat! And good idea by the way. :]
I just voted, wow that was hard, there were so many to choose from!
gracery, I think you're going to win the Gleek Icon Contest this week! It closes in 18 hours, and you're ahead by over 30% unless I'm doing my math wrong. lol, do you want to pick a Round 5 subject now or do you need to think about it?
:D
Hmm how about Single Ladies icons.
Sure! Do you want it to be a certain Single Ladies performance, or any of them?
Any of them sounds good
Yay! Even though I'm never gonna win the contest (I'm awful at making icons) it's fun to do! :D Single Ladies will be aaaaawesome.
Well keep on making 'em, practice makes perfect! I don't know how I'm gonna decide what image to use for my icon haha but it'll be fun :)
Oooh Shandi, I love your icon! Yours are often in my favorites =D
Cat, don't say that! Your icons always make me laugh. I always have the hardest time deciding on an icon to vote on.

Haha, and thanks, even though I just changed my icon again. :p
I make all of the icons I use,... except the ones with credit to other people, obviously. :P
over a year ago Kaidi said…
Aww, I feel so bad for not participating, but I'm always either busy or when I want to make something then I have absolutely no inspiration whatsoever :(
Well your awesome new Puckleberry one is fantabulous! =P
But Kaidi, I love your icons! You don't even have to think up some brilliant text to put in, just put a quote or something along those lines.
over a year ago swimchick said…
smile
I wish we could get Nat on our side, I miss having her around in this forum!
Weeeell, I doubt Nat will ever see the brilliant light that is Puckleberry. She will only ever know the darkness that is Quick :P
It would be awesome to have her on here though. Then I think we'd have almost all my favorite Gleeks on here! :D Also Kate, Anna... and I know I'm forgetting someone...
last edited over a year ago
I just read the episode with 2 Rachel/Puck duets is called "Bad Reputation".

ps. I also read that Puck, Finn, & Artie sing "What it feels like for a girl"! Lmao!!!
hmmm
OMG, What is this about?? "Artie/Tina: “We’re doing this thing in the second episode back where he’s a little bit sexist with her, and she kind of isn’t going to take it any more.”"

I'm very disappointed in Artie... wtf?!?!
^^ Am I reading right? PUCK. ARTIE. AND FINN. Do a song... together? *dies and goes to heaven* Where did you read that?? I'm really excited for the Puckleberry ep, but not just for, duh, Puckleberry, but I really hope they'll actually sing the song "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. It's one of my favorites, and it fits in so well with the show!

And I know, the Tartie bit stinks :( I wouldn't have predicted it happening (Artie being sexist) but I'm not actually too surprised. It's the sort of thing they'd stick in with a character like that. Oh well. We know they'll get together some time =P
Oh, and random, but a few days ago I dreamt I had my Rachel and Puck fanatic medal (and a bunch of others). I was utterly elated :D Then I woke up, grabbed my laptop, and saw the truth of my teeny in comparison dedicated :( I've had SO many dreams where I've gained countless medals on some things I don't even know, and fanatics and die-hards and ones that I'm working on- always end in disappointment when I wake up.
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
oh woo you got a medal though!!!!!!
over a year ago all_the_glitter said…
Oh my goodness! I spend far too much time on this spot and yet I don't think I've ever even looked at the forum (until now of course). I would love to join in the epicness that is Puckleberry fans. :)
Thanks, Hannah :P
Of course! You're very welcome, Laura. I took off PuckelBerry12 'cuz she hasn't said anything since just 'hi', btw.
oh cool!
anyone here?
I am, even though I'm working on my newspaper article too :P I knew I shouldn't have left this up to the last minute.
OH COOL!
is it for school or like a job?
Haha, school. Although I've always thought it would be awesome to work for a newspaper or magazine. Since it's the February issue I'm writing up an article of good romance novels. "School appropriate", which seriously limits the stock :P All the good ones I have to leave out.
lol!

I'm doing newspaper for my school next year:/

are you from the US?
Yeps. I'm from Wisconsin :)
Ohhh, and you got a Puckleberry win! *adds*
oh Cool were neighbor states:)
nice:)
Illinois? Chicago? LUCKY. I wish I could at least live in the city, like Madison or Milwaukee. Instead I've got teeny Baraboo, population 10,000 something or other =/
Yeah Chicago:)

oh my! i would die!!!!!
that sucks! im a city girl:)
And I have much potential to be :P I love it so much more when I visit the city, I never want to leave! Oooh, question: What's your favorite city you've ever visited? Mine's San Francisco, no question.
move to the city!!!!!

um that's hard ive been to like 39states um!
i would have to say either Dallas or DC

my favorite state is Georgia though! so pretty
I plan to, once I graduate. My dream is to go to college at UW Madison, it's a freakin' amazing school. Afterwards... *shrugs*
Jealous! I have so many states I want to visit. Especially in New England. I've only ever been to New York, and not even in the Big Apple! And I've never even been out of the country except to Canada once.... and that was an island in Lake Erie, so I was right by the US anyway.
ive never left the country either.
I haven't been to like Cali, or New york
#1 destination if you go to Cali: San Francisco. Trust me. Amazing city.
All this travel talk makes me think of When In Rome (I saw it last night with my mom and sister). Have you seen it yet? :)
My brother actually goes to Madison. I'm from Minnesota, so it looks like we're all from the Midwest. :)
Yay for Midwesteners (new word)! :P
over a year ago swimchick said…
Ooo Laura where are you from, I'm from MN too!
anyone?
That's pretty sweet. :) I live in a suburb right outside of Minneapolis (Golden Valley).
Wow, I live in the midwest too! Lmao, that's weird.
What state, Shandi?
Lol, Puckleberrys rule the midwest! We'll take over, soon enough.
Kansas :P
Haha, we'll turn all Midwesterners into Puckleberries!
wow PR fans are like all from the midwest