Rachel and Puck Hot Jew Fangirlies ♥

spikes_girl posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:35PM
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I have power invested in me to remove you from the list of awesomeness. Be warned, children. But then again, I'm also a real softie, so I might not. Unless you say hi, and don't reply again for months... and months.

♥ Cat - link (376)
♥ Shandi - link (206)
♥ Sarah - link (26)
♥ Kaidi - link (168)
♥ Hannah - link (42)
♥ Emma - link (265)
♥ Grace - link (36)
♥ Kristin - link (282)
♥ Mary - link (23)
♥ Ana - link (148)
♥ Sophie - link (11)
♥ Nora - link (5)
♥ Mel - link (6)
♥ Holly - link (2)
♥ Elle - link (5)
♥ Jackie - link (6)
♥ Astrid - link (1)

Last Win Count: Page 1358

link

FANPOP/WORLD DOMINATION ROLES - HJFG = EVOL BIATCHES. FEAR US!!!
Darth Vader: Kristin
Voldemort: Shandi
The Master: Kaidi
Sue Sylvester: Cat
The Mayor: Sarah
{reformed} xD
Ghandi: Emma
Martin Luther King Jr.: Holly

John McCain: Jimmmancelver
Sarah Palin: newyork###
Secret infiltrating spy terrorist person!!!: Sandra

BEST ARTICLES ON THE POP EVERRR

link
link

Upper East Orange Tree Hill Roles

Cat - Haley James Scott, involved with Volchuck&Nathan&Manbangs
Kristin - Brooke Davis, involved with Damien&Seth&Chuckles
Kaidi - Summer Roberts, involved with Seth&Dan (the Humphrey kind)
Shandi - Rachel Gatina, involved with Ryan&Jack Bass
Emma - Peyton Sawyer, involved with Jake&Carter Buckley
Sarah - Bevin Evan Mirskey, involved with Skills&Luke (The OC kind)

MOST HATED COUPLES OF HOT JEW FANGIRLIES NEVER TO SPEAK OF OR MENTION UNLESS INSULTING, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FELLOW PUCKLEBERRY CHUMS!

Finchel - (Emma, Kristin, Ana, Shandi, Laura, Grace, Holly, & Cat)
Fuckerman - (Cat, Holly, Grace, Sarah, & Kaidi)
Buffy/Angel (Cat & Sarah)
Rory/Dean (Emma, Grace, Kristin, Sarah, & Cat)
Dawson/Joey (Grace, Emma, Holly, & Cat)
PUCAS (Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Emma, Cat, Mary, & Kristin)
Edward/Bella (Grace, Sarah, Emma, & Cat)
Harry/Ginny (Kristin, Shandi, Sarah, & Emma)

Holly's Own Little List of Hate :P

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Brooke/Julian
Nate/Jenny
Cristina/Owen
Clark/Lois
Piz/Veronica
Bill/Sookie

March 7th, 2010: Cat's Coming Out of the Closet Day/She and Kristin Became the Female Version of Brokeback Mountain
Kristin = Ennis Del Mar
Cat = Jack Twist

#1 Chuckles Bass Fan In The Galaxy Until The Earth Spontaneously Combusts, Or Whatever: Kristin

Ultimate Artie<3sCheerios Shippers Of All-Time: Emma and Shandi

Fanatical Queen of FJFG {Finn's Jizz Fangirls}: Cat

Queen of Super Magical Happy Sport Hating World: Kristin

Puckleberry Win Current First Place: CAT! =P Also please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her 264, she's quite proud, since previous to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins.

[Btw, if you've never seen Glee, and you're just a random stalker or curious soul who has no idea who Puck or Rachel are, please know that the title of this forum is not used to be offensive- it's a quote by one of the characters. Or the hot Jew part anyway :)]
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I ha
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 05:36AM

Rachel and Puck 39841 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 39841

over a year ago spikes_girl said…
If we ever manage to get a fan on here from each Midwestern state, I will be in a state of euphoria :D It's just a coolio coinkidink.
Woot, Puckleberry win!
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
are you still here?
over a year ago gracery said…
Well I'm over on the east coast so I'm helpin' to spread out the Puckleberry love ;D
lol awesome!
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I'm so slow, and maybe this serves no purpose, but I just realized during the 'True Colors' performance, Finn is wearing dark blue, Quinn is wearing light blue. and Puck is wearing red, Rachel is wearing pink! That was probably just a coincidence but I think it's cute that they match like that. :P
aww cute♥
over a year ago Kaidi said…
big smile
Yeheheeeeee, Iäm baaack!!!

Sorry, I had to let my good mood take over :)
Shandi, you are genius. That's adorable :D
I'm so happy you weren't permanently banned Kaidi. I've said it before, but I was really freaked out!
over a year ago swimchick said…
heart
YAY MIDWEST! To Laura, my aunt lives in Golden Valley, I'm from Mpls as well ;) Cakeeater actually...

YAY for Kaidi being back!

And lastly yay for the hardest day of my week being over. Two more work days before 2 week vacation!! So don't get scared if I disappear for awhile =D
over a year ago all_the_glitter said…
^^ That's coolll. Have fun on vacation. :))

And Shandi, YESSS!!!! Clearly the costume people have good taste in couples.
VACA♥
Kaidi, what happened with the banning thing? Did they just randomly ban you? A couple of other people I talk to on fp have had that happen to them too. :[

Can I just say that it's freaking amazing that Puckleberry's 1 episode romance that everyone else hates us for, won against the show's "main" couples!! I don't know anything about Portrait Magazine or if their list of tv couples is that important, but it still feels good to win one! Haha.
over a year ago kladida_22 said…
heart
Hey everybody.!
Can i join da conversation.?
Im a HUGE Puckleberry fan.!
I luv them.!
Yeah, it does Shandi :)
Have you read the article though? I'm very pissed off at the lady who wrote it, because she totally gushes and lusts over every other couple, and then with Puck&Rachel, in the NUMBER TWO spot, she sort of mumbles "oh yeah it only took one episode for everyone to like them even though they belong with other people and their relationship was built off jealously and lies." Or something along those lines. It's REALLY irritating.
Sure thing Kladida! Hiiii :D
That is annoying! What happened to unbiased journal articles?! That's just rude to fans... but I'm kind of used to it because I always seem to ship couples that the majority hates. So, HAHA to her because our couple won over her couples. So she can write mean things and cry about it all she wants. :P
They definitely should have got an actual fan to write the article though...

Welcome, Kladida!
last edited over a year ago
And I'm not a passionate Finchel hater, I like 'em fine, but this annoyed me too (quote from article):

Rachel and Finn always have each other’s backs – supporting and encouraging each other, elements which are key to any relationship.

Yeah. Finn's supported Rachel NO MATTER WHAT. *eyeroll*
Uhmmm, who tricked Rachel into coming back to Glee with kind-of false hopes? And who picked football over glee? And ditched her in the auditorium and at a photoshoot??
I love Finn, but he doesn't love Rachel. At least not yet anyway.
That writer should really get their facts straight.
zzz
Wow most ppl actually think dat all shows should end-up with the love-sick diva gurl finally gettin to be with sweet-somewhat dumd jock boy.I mean im with yu im not against Finchel but i dont luv them like i do Puckleberry.!I mean it has to be something special between theses 2 characters dat caught the attention of probably thousonds or millions of fans(i hope.!)with just one episode.!
Dat Finn & Rachel just couldnt do in like 10 & with a hole lot of more scenes together.Soo the point is dat i really hope the writers can do something about this awesome potencial and just dont try to "Mash-Up" us again it was my fav episode just i would like it to go farther & expande it's self & show everybody dat sometimes yu dont always end-up with the person yu thought yu would. "Love presents itself in the strangest of ways & forms i can truely say." I hope the writers of Glee brings us a little more of Puck&Rachel in the future & show us a side we havent seen yet.!
& show everybody dat sometimes yu dont always end-up with the person yu thought yu would. "Love presents itself in the strangest of ways & forms i can truely say."
---
Well said, kladida! I totally agree with you!
big smile
Thanks Shandii.!
anyone?
I'm here now... hours later :P Watching Skins.
over a year ago all_the_glitter said…
I'm here, even more hours later. Doing absolutely nothing. :/
I'm doing a little more than nothing... watching Castle on ABC and coloring my loon drawing for science.
I'm needing to watch last week skins ep, but instead being bored and checking out new stuff on the Glee wiki. blah.
Yay, Puckleberry win!
I'm watching the Skins series 3 finale right now- I whipped through that season in like, 2 days :P I think mostly I'm obsessed with Freffy. But Naomily are amazing as weeeell.
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
heart
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
*joins in random moanings of Cook* :P
He's tied as my favorite generation 2 character with Emily, followed by Freddie, and Effy.
CAT. My love, only i get to moan COOK! Lmao.
His my fav ever, ugh is soo amazing, and sexy and just beyond words <33
Hurramph. I'll settle for Freddie then. He's prettier. =P
Don't forget his tattoos! Those are epic shit. xD
Freddie is ugly. so is Luke jack/Cook are sexy. My type of guy!

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY UR TALKING ABOUT THIS!! at ur age i was playing with barbie dolls still.. LITERALLYY!!
btw what time is it for u? dnt u have skool?!

and do u make icons or just lj em?
I don't like Cook. Haha, I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't really like the 2nd generation. :P
Last time I was playing with Barbies was... I don't know... 8? :P
And it's 12:38 am, so yeah, I should be getting to sleep, I just need to finish the series 3 finale!! I've got 11 more minutes.
LJ 'em. I make icons but for the most part I suck ass at them...
Shandi... I've lost faith in you as a sane human being. *sniffles in a corner*
Nah dw shandii there are others like you out there. i re-watched the first generation again, and idk for some reason i dont love them as much as the 2nd G.

2nd generation has got my heart.

i dont want there to be a 3rd one =[ i might not watch, i might cry.
I'm sorry but after gen 1... idk!! Everyone used to be BFFs and would do anything for each other. Now everyone is always cheating on each other and stealing each other's men! Ugh.
I love Thomas, Emily and JJ because they are nice. I don't care if everyone thinks they are boring, I like nice people. :]
LMAO the other day i added skins screencaps to the classic disney spot, this girl copmments on one of naomily kissing "ahh this isnt snow white?" LOLOL random fact.
I love JJ!! I feel so sorry for him, his in that situation i have been in! choosing one friend. its so fking complicated 4 him + he has autism, so much fking harder to handle. poor guy.
I still love the first generation WAY more (Maxxie love!) but generation 2 has grown on me and I love it now. :D
For the third generation, what character would they keep? Or none?
I adore JJ! And Emily! And Thomas! I love eeeeverybody.
I read some episode discriptions about s4, and it looks like a big let down. i better not be letdown or ill be so fking pissed.
Bromance is the best thing in the world.
*random
I'll be starting series 4 tomorrow and be back with an analysis! :P
this girl copmments on one of naomily kissing "ahh this isnt snow white?" LOLOL random fact.
---
LMFAO!!!

Aww, yay, Mon! I'm glad you like JJ. It seems like on the Skins spot everyone hates JJ and Thomas. :[

I think I need to rewatch S3, maybe that will make me like this gen. more.

For the third generation, what character would they keep? Or none?
---
I was thinking Freddie's sister
They better not keep freddies sister, and i think theres gonna be a new girl in the next few episodes and she mite be the one to continue onto the skins generations 3?
whooo knows.

aww i love bromances!! <3 seth and ryan my fav than chandler and joey =D
I dont hate Thomas, but his first ep was boring this season, i was disappointed, but other than that, i find nothing wrong with him!!

But i rather JJ than Thomas.
Jj reminds me of simon!!
sdsdas