Rachel and Puck Hot Jew Fangirlies ♥

spikes_girl posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:35PM
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I have power invested in me to remove you from the list of awesomeness. Be warned, children. But then again, I'm also a real softie, so I might not. Unless you say hi, and don't reply again for months... and months.

♥ Cat - link (376)
♥ Shandi - link (206)
♥ Sarah - link (26)
♥ Kaidi - link (168)
♥ Hannah - link (42)
♥ Emma - link (265)
♥ Grace - link (36)
♥ Kristin - link (282)
♥ Mary - link (23)
♥ Ana - link (148)
♥ Sophie - link (11)
♥ Nora - link (5)
♥ Mel - link (6)
♥ Holly - link (2)
♥ Elle - link (5)
♥ Jackie - link (6)
♥ Astrid - link (1)

Last Win Count: Page 1358

link

FANPOP/WORLD DOMINATION ROLES - HJFG = EVOL BIATCHES. FEAR US!!!
Darth Vader: Kristin
Voldemort: Shandi
The Master: Kaidi
Sue Sylvester: Cat
The Mayor: Sarah
{reformed} xD
Ghandi: Emma
Martin Luther King Jr.: Holly

John McCain: Jimmmancelver
Sarah Palin: newyork###
Secret infiltrating spy terrorist person!!!: Sandra

BEST ARTICLES ON THE POP EVERRR

link
link

Upper East Orange Tree Hill Roles

Cat - Haley James Scott, involved with Volchuck&Nathan&Manbangs
Kristin - Brooke Davis, involved with Damien&Seth&Chuckles
Kaidi - Summer Roberts, involved with Seth&Dan (the Humphrey kind)
Shandi - Rachel Gatina, involved with Ryan&Jack Bass
Emma - Peyton Sawyer, involved with Jake&Carter Buckley
Sarah - Bevin Evan Mirskey, involved with Skills&Luke (The OC kind)

MOST HATED COUPLES OF HOT JEW FANGIRLIES NEVER TO SPEAK OF OR MENTION UNLESS INSULTING, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FELLOW PUCKLEBERRY CHUMS!

Finchel - (Emma, Kristin, Ana, Shandi, Laura, Grace, Holly, & Cat)
Fuckerman - (Cat, Holly, Grace, Sarah, & Kaidi)
Buffy/Angel (Cat & Sarah)
Rory/Dean (Emma, Grace, Kristin, Sarah, & Cat)
Dawson/Joey (Grace, Emma, Holly, & Cat)
PUCAS (Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Emma, Cat, Mary, & Kristin)
Edward/Bella (Grace, Sarah, Emma, & Cat)
Harry/Ginny (Kristin, Shandi, Sarah, & Emma)

Holly's Own Little List of Hate :P

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Brooke/Julian
Nate/Jenny
Cristina/Owen
Clark/Lois
Piz/Veronica
Bill/Sookie

March 7th, 2010: Cat's Coming Out of the Closet Day/She and Kristin Became the Female Version of Brokeback Mountain
Kristin = Ennis Del Mar
Cat = Jack Twist

#1 Chuckles Bass Fan In The Galaxy Until The Earth Spontaneously Combusts, Or Whatever: Kristin

Ultimate Artie<3sCheerios Shippers Of All-Time: Emma and Shandi

Fanatical Queen of FJFG {Finn's Jizz Fangirls}: Cat

Queen of Super Magical Happy Sport Hating World: Kristin

Puckleberry Win Current First Place: CAT! =P Also please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her 264, she's quite proud, since previous to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins.

[Btw, if you've never seen Glee, and you're just a random stalker or curious soul who has no idea who Puck or Rachel are, please know that the title of this forum is not used to be offensive- it's a quote by one of the characters. Or the hot Jew part anyway :)]
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I ha
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 05:36AM

Rachel and Puck 39841 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 39841

over a year ago spikes_girl said…
@Annie: Misfits is a new British show, about a group of young adults who are doing community service and they all sort of get struck by lightning, then find out they have superpowers. It's really awesome, and Nathan is the BOMB! =D
Puckleberry win! :D
Puckleberry win! :D
over a year ago PuckelBerry12 said…
smile
Um i dont really know you guys but i'd love to join cause from the 2nd episode i loved Puck and Rachel and started looking up Mark an Lea soo...yea!!!
over a year ago Shandiii said…
mesmerized you should definitely check Misfits out! It's great.
Uhm... someone should definitely start a Misfits forum or something. lol, I love that all of the sudden everybody loves it.
Well it was because of you and Nat that I started the show in the first place =D I'm watching the second episode right now, Nathan's mom's boyfriend just attacked him.... WTF? :P
Hehe. Well I only heard about it a couple of weeks ago on lj. I was looking at someone's picspam of their fav 09 shows, including Glee, Misfits was on it and I got curious, watched, fell in love. ♥
And now I'm figuring out a bunch of other people love it too. It's awesome.
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
aww puckleberry♥
last edited over a year ago
Hiya! We've now got... two Mons! We're gonna have to figure this out... :P
no no
my name isn't Mon!
lol

it's Hannah
And you have Mon on your profile for some random reason :P Okaaaay... *confuzzled, but changes*
lol
yeah it's confusing

kinda me and Mon had the same icon
so she changed her name to Hannah
and i changed mine to Mon
and i put i live and Australia
and she put she lived in the US

kinda confusing but works

so what's up?
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
HANNAHHERRR ROFL.

not Hannaherrrrr
i don't lke that
I JUST WROTE IT ANYWAY!!

im gonaa go fill out the fotm questions k x]
do it!

sorrry there's like 30!

i just kept think of new ones

i was trying not to do repeats
over a year ago AreYouSure said…
Wow it's a misfit's palooza in here lol.
Ohhh. Cat gets it now :P
NAH I LIKE THEM! theres not alot too. there good x] i just hope i dnt bore people :/
*has a fangirl spasm at the mention of the word Misfit* I'm watching the last episode this very second!! xD
I just finished the second episode of Misfits last night. Shandi introduced me to the show, she said it was semi similar to Skins S1, or had the same type of feel. lol. Cat I'm guessing you really like the show?
WHAT'S misfits?
Oh hell to that yes xD I'm obsessed!! Especially with my boy Nathan ♥
Hannah, you simply must watch. It's about a group of young adults who are serving community service then are struck by lightning, and they all find out they have superpowers. :)
really!

sounds like my type of show

i can't really watch it now though im really busy with school and finals are like next week:(
so i have to like focus right now

cause i already watch like WAY too many shows
"Oh hell to that yes xD I'm obsessed!! Especially with my boy Nathan ♥"

:) Nathan is pretty rad. I'm a bit more for Simon though.

brucas4ever, I know what you mean about watching way to many shows already, I have like 5 shows i'm watching or catching up with. And like 4 different shows are on hiatus right now including Glee. School on top of that.. it's line border line insane! lol.

yeah

where you guys from?
IM GONNA TRY AND GO TO SLEEP
even though i won't be able gonna watch tv or smth

lol sucks but have to do cause if im late for 1st period one more time this week
my DAD will cut my head off, and im grounded:/

night♥
Puckleberry win for you, Hannah :P

I'm from the oh-so-exciting state of Wisconsin. We've actually got some cool hiking trails and parks and some sa-weet cities, but still overall not my first choice :/
Too much TV? Ha!

Shows I'm Watching

On TV: Glee, Supernatural, Bones, Castle, The Vampire Diaries, Misfits, One Tree Hill, Dollhouse

Cancelled, or just finished shows: The OC, Dawson's Creek (I always thought it was a silly show, then I just decided to try it out).
TEN SHOWS xD

*I didn't count Glee the first time ;)
over a year ago Kaidi said…
Hey guys! :)

You know, it's 8.22 am here, and I'm already using the computer. Well, here's the story. Yesterday I was still at my aunt's place (she lives in another town) and my body decided it's time for a sore throat. So, because of that, I came home. I went to sleep about 11.30 pm and I woke up at 3 am, because I was practically burning under my blanket and my throat was awfully painful. Wonderful, right? Then I took some pill, which was utterly gross by the way, and went back to bed. After that I woke up at 6 am, for the same reasons like before. That means I was asleep for about 5 and a half hours. Oh the joy! :D

Anyway, I'm gonna stop whining now, and maybe I'll start watching Misfist, seeing that you all praise it very highly :)
My shows are Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Glee, Castle, Bones, Criminal Minds, CSI: NY, 24 and some more, that I don't watch regularly, but turn the on the channel, when it's on and when my dad's not home.
And cancelled shows are Kyle XY, Pushing Daisies, Robin Hood(BBC) and the best out of these, Las Vegas.
*hugs Kaidi daintily in case of getting sick* That sucks big time :( I was really sick last week, during winter break of ALL times! I hope you feel much better =] And if you watch Misfits, you won't have any problems feeling better 'cuz you'll be laughing so hard! I just finished the last season 1 episode. Nathan. Rocks. Beyond. Belief. :D

I'm heading to bed too... it's after 12:30 am... I'm gonna be soooo tired tomorrow during my morning classes. And I've got a test in IFL :|
Oooh Kaidi I really wanna watch Pushing Daisies!! You got an online source where I can watch it? I can't find it ANYWHERE. :(
My shows are kinda all over the place:

Gossip Girl, Psych, Glee, 10 Things I hate about you, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Misfits, Community, The Office, Make it Or Break it, Sons Of Anarchy, True Blood (from time to time). Few more just can't think of them.

Ones that are finished that I still rewatch: Generation Kill, Higherground, and Skins Series 1. I know theirs more just can't remember them.
link
I really hope that the links still work.
Sorry bout the sore throat, i've got them a few times they kill. Hope you feel better.
I hope so too. But it's so typically to get sick either in the weekend or during a break.
yeah the sick just doesn't want people to be happy on their free days. lol. Also on Holidays, I always get sick on holidays.
So I've made a banner for the forum... and if the damn thing will load.... you could all see it.... *gets irritated*
Yay! I DID IT! *celebrates with more slushies* I know I'm not the best artist, so if someone got anything better....
So cuuute! I love it! awww, Rachel's face in the picture is too adorable!
I love Puck's smug face there. Great banner!
heart
OMGOMGOMGOMG
Now I have also seen all the Misfits episodes, and I'm overwhelmed with my fangirly love towards Nathan. He's definitely my new obsession ;D
YAY ANOTHER MISFITS FAN!! i saw the icons you uploaded

ISS NATHAN MADE OF AWESONESS? UGH I LOVE HIM!! fuck his soo damn fucking sexy LOL AND FUNNY AND JUST EVERYTHING THAT IS PERFECT <3
Ditto Mon. I'm trying to get my sister hooked on Misfits. She hasn't watched it yet but I showed her a vid of funny Nathan quotes and she already loves him :D It's impossible not to!!
Finished 3rd misfits episode last night. Which was great! I really like Alisha and Curtis.

Nathan&Kelly are pretty f-ing fantastic as well.
I love alishaa and curtis! they are my fav <3

kelly and nathan are funny, but KELLY 4 NATHAN? WAT ABOUT MEE!!
You, Mon? Whatever happened to Cat? *sad, puppy dog face*
ROFL. Cat i love you and all. BUT WEN IT COMES TO NATHAN. i have to be a bitch LOL. you can have puck? x]
Ohhhh. Okay, I'm good again. :P I ♥ Nathan insanely but my Puckerkins is closer to that fangirl heart of mine xD
*posts just to get the 100th reply* :D