Rachel and Puck Hot Jew Fangirlies ♥

spikes_girl posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:35PM
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I have power invested in me to remove you from the list of awesomeness. Be warned, children. But then again, I'm also a real softie, so I might not. Unless you say hi, and don't reply again for months... and months.

♥ Cat - link (376)
♥ Shandi - link (206)
♥ Sarah - link (26)
♥ Kaidi - link (168)
♥ Hannah - link (42)
♥ Emma - link (265)
♥ Grace - link (36)
♥ Kristin - link (282)
♥ Mary - link (23)
♥ Ana - link (148)
♥ Sophie - link (11)
♥ Nora - link (5)
♥ Mel - link (6)
♥ Holly - link (2)
♥ Elle - link (5)
♥ Jackie - link (6)
♥ Astrid - link (1)

Last Win Count: Page 1358

link

FANPOP/WORLD DOMINATION ROLES - HJFG = EVOL BIATCHES. FEAR US!!!
Darth Vader: Kristin
Voldemort: Shandi
The Master: Kaidi
Sue Sylvester: Cat
The Mayor: Sarah
{reformed} xD
Ghandi: Emma
Martin Luther King Jr.: Holly

John McCain: Jimmmancelver
Sarah Palin: newyork###
Secret infiltrating spy terrorist person!!!: Sandra

BEST ARTICLES ON THE POP EVERRR

link
link

Upper East Orange Tree Hill Roles

Cat - Haley James Scott, involved with Volchuck&Nathan&Manbangs
Kristin - Brooke Davis, involved with Damien&Seth&Chuckles
Kaidi - Summer Roberts, involved with Seth&Dan (the Humphrey kind)
Shandi - Rachel Gatina, involved with Ryan&Jack Bass
Emma - Peyton Sawyer, involved with Jake&Carter Buckley
Sarah - Bevin Evan Mirskey, involved with Skills&Luke (The OC kind)

MOST HATED COUPLES OF HOT JEW FANGIRLIES NEVER TO SPEAK OF OR MENTION UNLESS INSULTING, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FELLOW PUCKLEBERRY CHUMS!

Finchel - (Emma, Kristin, Ana, Shandi, Laura, Grace, Holly, & Cat)
Fuckerman - (Cat, Holly, Grace, Sarah, & Kaidi)
Buffy/Angel (Cat & Sarah)
Rory/Dean (Emma, Grace, Kristin, Sarah, & Cat)
Dawson/Joey (Grace, Emma, Holly, & Cat)
PUCAS (Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Emma, Cat, Mary, & Kristin)
Edward/Bella (Grace, Sarah, Emma, & Cat)
Harry/Ginny (Kristin, Shandi, Sarah, & Emma)

Holly's Own Little List of Hate :P

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Brooke/Julian
Nate/Jenny
Cristina/Owen
Clark/Lois
Piz/Veronica
Bill/Sookie

March 7th, 2010: Cat's Coming Out of the Closet Day/She and Kristin Became the Female Version of Brokeback Mountain
Kristin = Ennis Del Mar
Cat = Jack Twist

#1 Chuckles Bass Fan In The Galaxy Until The Earth Spontaneously Combusts, Or Whatever: Kristin

Ultimate Artie<3sCheerios Shippers Of All-Time: Emma and Shandi

Fanatical Queen of FJFG {Finn's Jizz Fangirls}: Cat

Queen of Super Magical Happy Sport Hating World: Kristin

Puckleberry Win Current First Place: CAT! =P Also please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her 264, she's quite proud, since previous to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins.

[Btw, if you've never seen Glee, and you're just a random stalker or curious soul who has no idea who Puck or Rachel are, please know that the title of this forum is not used to be offensive- it's a quote by one of the characters. Or the hot Jew part anyway :)]
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I ha
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 05:36AM

Rachel and Puck 39841 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 39841

over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
sadad
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
You're on a roll with those Puckleberry wins, Mon! :P
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Haha, love you too, Mon! I feel the same way about Peyton! She just annoyed me all the time because she is such a downer!!! She always got to be sad about something... just get over it and live life, lol!!!
Brooke made me mad a couple times, but she always made up for it! Plus her a Rachel were the best BFFs! Loved them!
PR WIN!!
PR WIN!!
*mumbles* I.... sort of.... a little bit.... like Peyton.... *runs away*
i loved rachel and Brooke!! esp season 4, they were so funny 2gether LOL and they really did have a great friendship.
'whore' 'slut' hahaha.

brooke annoyed me when she broke up with lucas, deep down that kills me, and that like 10% hates her LMAO.
Lol, well I'm glad it's gone, Cat or else I would definitely be freaking out for you!

Kid Chino! <3 :]
*sigh* CAT your an lper. But maybe after u watch season 3, ur thoughts on petyon might change and u will see her true colours.
*sigh* CAT your an lper. But maybe after u watch season 3, ur thoughts on petyon might change and u w
I'll probably have nightmares about giant white lumps now. Whenever I find the energy to go to bed.
I don't think I saw when she broke up with Lucas. I've seen random episodes cause I used to watch them on Soapnet so I would miss some episodes and yeah... I don't even know what parts of what seasons I've actually seen. lol.
I've seen the scene at the wedding... when she finds out about the kiss when Peyton was shot, I think? I didn't even know half of what was going on when I saw this random scene but somehow Brooke managed to make me bawl my eyes out.
4x01 - the day my heart broke for bl =[
its such a bitter sweet moment though UGH.

dudes omg "my heart will go on" comes on right now, SUCH a fking depressing song, lmao and were talking BL. makes me sad, i feel like crying for some reason.
*SIGH* this is cats fault!!
"why wont you ever let me all the way in?!" This scene = epic!! i cried so much, but after i un froze my face, this scene shocked me and everything! then tears started to fall lol
Giant white lump nightmares don' sound like fun! Lol, think of nothing but Puck or Freddie right before you go to bed so you know you'll have good dreams. :]
Shandii i love ur icon btw!! ugh that scene is sexyy, and Nate (L) I love the way he grabs her and puts her to the bed... ONE DAY, that will happen to me LMAO ONE DAYY! im jus gonna keep waiting patiently ;p
*SIGH* this is cats fault!!
---
Lmao, I agree! Bad Cat! Aww, don't be sad though!

"why wont you ever let me all the way in?!" This scene = epic!! i cried so much, but after i un froze my face, this scene shocked me and everything! then tears started to fall lol
---
Aww, this sounds sad. :[ I'm sure this scene would make me tear up. I'm such an easy crier!

Maybe I should watch OTH all the way through...
I'd love to have another Puck dream... *giggles devilishly*
Actually, it wasn't Puck. I've had two dreams about Mark Salling.
I'm sorry Mon!! *hands over tissues if needed*
Hehe, thanks Mon! I thought I was going to get a bunch of hate for my icon. :P
When the day comes I'm sure it will be magical for you. :] I hope you actually get a guy as hot as Nate... I will be very jealous of your first time! Lol.
Aww, this sounds sad. :[ I'm sure this scene would make me tear up. I'm such an easy crier!
---
SAME!! I cry at happy moments too!! I cry if someone else is crying, ive even cried to lyrics of a song LMAO, IM A FREAK.

hope you actually get a guy as hot as Nate... I will be very jealous of your first time! Lol.
-- AWWW
god love ya Shandii, i hope you get a guy like Nate to LOL.
and i dnt think my first time wuld be good, it never is >;/ but my 3rd time it will be like that nair scene, LMAO got it all planned out xP

Ty Cat, i dont wanna take the tissues, its infected with haflieness LOL
*sighs* What if I NEVER bow to your will and become a full-fledged Brucas-er Mon? What then?
heart
I would love you forever, and you deep down will know that u made the right choice, and BL are love and Lp are nothing compared to them?

But truthfully at the end of the day, i dont want some fake bler on the spot, i rather admit who u love without being forced, get me? so im jking with u about picking BL, because i cant force u.. but i would be over happy if u did =D but idc if u did, i wuld feel sorry for u cause u chose the wrong ship LMAO. <3
*sigh* im getting all bler now sorry :p
*sigh* im getting all bler now sorry :p
Naww, you're a sweetheart! Thank yous :P
On that cheery note I am finally heading to bed. At 1:52 am.
Night, you two! Tonight goes on my calender as epic chat with Mon and Shandi! :) Loooove you.
SAME!! I cry at happy moments too!! I cry if someone else is crying, ive even cried to lyrics of a song LMAO, IM A FREAK.
---
I'm the same way! Freak crier for life :P I seriously think there is something wrong with my tear ducts or something because sometimes I Have to question my own tears! lol

and i dnt think my first time wuld be good, it never is >;/ but my 3rd time it will be like that nair scene, LMAO got it all planned out xP
---
Lol, well it's good you're being realistic. But still your first time could be awkward but still with a hottie to make up for the awkwardness... or something. Idk, I barely even remember my first time anymore, I feel so old!
zzz
awww Byeee Cat!! This has probably been the first time ive spoken to you guys like this!!

LU CAT!!
awww Byeee Cat!! This has probably been the first time ive spoken to you guys like this!!

LU CAT!!
LMAO. lets accept the fact we cry at everything xP

How old are you? and when did you lose it?
I wanted to do it so badlyy before, ive nearly done it, but ive realised i wanted to wait for someone I REALLY LOVED.
Lmao, night Cat! I hope you have really happy non-scary-bump dreams!
PR WIN!!
PR WIN!!
I'm 21, I was 17 when I lost it. I guess it wasn't that long ago... but still.
Aww, I think it's good to wait! I waited until I know I really cared about my boyfriend and he cared about me before we had sex, otherwise I didn't want my first time to be with someone I didn't know.
ur 27?! wow never expected u that age!!

Yeh i wuldnt do a random, im not into that lol.
Are u still with ur bf now?
Lol, no I'm only 21

Haha, yeah I live with my boyfriend. We've been together since senior year. I'm not into randoms either, obviously. But I have no problem with other people liking that, I guess. As long as they aren't whores haha.

I think I;m going to go to bed. Night, Mon! Ttyl!!
Oh, and speaking of crying easily (which we mentioned earlier I think)... I just bawled whilst listening to the Brokeback Mountain SOUNDTRACK. Anyone got anything to beat that? :P
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii

i fell down the stairs
over a year ago nevermind606 said…
big smile
:O I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS THREAD EXSISTED! *Punches self in face*

What up, girlies?!

Okay, Cat... I think the fact that everytime Chuck Bass gets a slighty upset look on his face I burst into tears qualifies as beating that. :P

And you like Brokeback Mountain?!?!?! I LOVE that movie!!! It's definitely up there in my favorites of all time. Well, of course it is! It's Heath & Jake + one of the best love stories of all time!
over a year ago OCFan123 said…
Annnnnnnnnnnnnyone?
Don't punch yourself Kristin!! You have a very nice face, don't mess it up.
But have you ever cried when you listened to music that was playing during a scene where he gets slightly upset? Hmmhmmhmm?? :P
Brokeback Mountain is epic super excellent beautifulness!! :DD It's my favorite movie, next to Lord of the Rings. Since I was so obsessed with the music I just watched the movie again earlier.
last edited over a year ago
Hannah! Dearie =P Are you okay?
big smile
"Don't punch yourself Kristin!! You have a very nice face, don't mess it up."
-------
Aww! Thanks, Cat! Did you learn that from watching me sleep every night? You dazzling and not at all creepy stalker, you!

"But have you ever cried when you listened to music that was playing during a scene where he gets slightly upset? Hmmhmmhmm?? :P"
--------
YES! Actually. :P

"Brokeback Mountain is epic super excellent beautifulness!! :DD It's my favorite movie, next to Lord of the Rings."
--------
Oh, I agree! I love it so much, I watch it all the time. I've never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies, but I've only heard good things. I might check them out. :)
YES. More BM fans. PERFECTION
Well, that mostly, and a video you posted of yourself on the CAT spot. :P

Hurramph. You win. For now.

Kristin. If you watched Lord of the Rings, I think I'll have to start stalking you during the day too, with elaborate sunglasses and a trench coat, because your awesomeness meter will have increased to top-notch.
*cough*catislordoftheringscrazy*cough*
big smile
I LOVE your icon, Sarah!

*Sidenote* I had to check the list of names to see what your name was, I WILL get better!

"Well, that mostly, and a video you posted of yourself on the CAT spot. :P"
-----
Yeah, I gathered that bit. Otherwise, you probably would have been questioned. :P

"Hurramph. You win. For now."
-------
SUCCESS! ... Or failure, I'm not quite sure which. :/

"Kristin. If you watched Lord of the Rings, I think I'll have to start stalking you during the day too, with elaborate sunglasses and a trench coat, because your awesomeness meter will have increased to top-notch."
-----
I'll be sure to watch it, then! For the sake of my awesomeness!
Awww shit, I just spilled some frappuccino on my shirt :( Ah well. I'm taking a shower soon anyway.

I can totally picture you a Legolas fan girl. Or Aragorn. I'm not sure.... well now this is going to seriously bug me, so watch soon so I can halt this inner turmoil of mine. Pressure's on, girl!
big smile
Oh, man! I hate it when that happens. :(

Legolas is the one played by Orlando Bloom, correct? Yeah... Definitely him. :P
But... Aragorn is just the height of amazing-rugged-mucho sexy-gorgeous-bloody-sweaty-awesomeness!
Don't get me wrong. Legolas is beyond gorgeous. But Aragorn's my faaaave <3
big smile
"But... Aragorn is just the height of amazing-rugged-mucho sexy-gorgeous-bloody-sweaty-awesomenesss!&­quo­t;
-------
Sweaty?! O_o

I don't do sweaty. :P
But... but... *lets out loud sigh* When he's fighting... in battles.. like at Helms Deep. It's during a thunderstorm and his hair is all tangled and he's bloody and rugged and all those words... I don't want to look up synonyms.... *goes to find a pic*
big smile
Lol, okay... You do that, Cat! :P

Fucking TRUE.
Lol, okay... You do that, Cat! :P

Fucking TRUE.
Anywhere in link including the next few pages.
Superb! I like Stefan, but God can he annoy me at times. Damon for liiiife! xD