Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1602

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
That's very admirable for a young cat. I wish I was as wise as you when I was young -Bearstar

I'm glad *smiles* -Greysquirrel

Should we skip to the meeting with StormClan?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea sure. Want to just have them arrive in StormClan camp since it'll be quicker?
Yea that's what I was thinking
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
hopefully he has my stunning eyes *lays down besides her* do you need anything?
Snowtail
Some dinner would be nice any Trout left? -Darkblossom
*nods* i can go check and if there isn't any i can go try and catch one for you
Snowtail
You dont have to go through that much *purrs* -Darkblossom
over a year ago forgetful said…
*quietly walks into the nersury carrying some borage leaves* sorry to intrude, but these will help with milk *she says so softly you can barely hear her* -Minnowpaw
Thank you so much Minnowpaw I'll be sure to take them *smiles* -Darkblossom
*nods back at her* -Minnowpaw
You're becoming quite a good medicine cat Minnowpaw. Helping with me and kits anyway *smiles* we appreciate it a lot -Darkblossom
*nods to Minnowpaw* good idea with the Borage leaves *purrs*
Oakleaf

*nods and pads out of the den to get her somthing*
Snowtal
So Oakleaf thank you for making my kitting very safe *smiles at him* helping me bring them into life you've been a great friend to me throughout this whole endeavor and for that I thank you again -Darkblossom
Thank you *she says very quietly, shying away from the praise* -Minnowpaw
last edited over a year ago
Shy thing isn't she? *says looking at oakleaf* -Darkblossom
*darts her eyes away* -Minnowpaw
*runs out of the den excitedy* Come on Whitekit Eaglekit! Let's so explore! *says rushiing out of then den excitedly now a moon old her bright blue eyes looked around curiously* -Clearkit

Careful darling dont get under any cats feet *chuckles standing in the nursery entrance* -Darkblossom
No promises mom! *hurries after his sister* -Eaglekit

*follows them more slowly, taking in his surroundings* -Whitekit

*pads over to Silverpaw* There you are. -Hazelpaw
Im just back from the hunting patrol *chcukles as she puts down a trout* -Silverpaw

*purrs and nudges Whitekit forward encouragingly* Go on make sure your little sister doesn't get into trouble -Darkblossom

*runs over to Storkclaw and pounces on his tail* gotcha! -Clearkit
*nods* id do the same for any other queen *chuckles*
Oakleaf
I will mom. *follows after his siblings* -Whitekit

How was it? -Hazelpaw

*purrs* Hello there, Clearkit. *moves his tail around playfully* -Storkclaw

*Pads over to Darkblossom* They're beautiful kits. Already out and about running around. Definitely taking after my brother in that regard. -Robinwing
New leaf is in full swing thankfully *purrs a bit* the fish are flowing nicely -Silverpaw

Hi Uncle Storkclaw *says pouncing at his tail playfully* Mom let us out today! -Clearkit

They are *purrs* They're growing up so quick -Darkblossom
Well that's definitely a good thing. *studies her* Anything else? -Hazelpaw

If they grow any faster they'll be warrior size before they're even apprentices. -Robinwing

Indeed she did. With you and your brothers running around the nursery like you are I'm not surprised. *tickles her nose with his tail* -Storkclaw

*watches the happenings of camp silently from above*
*walks up to the lead cat* Were ready to attack whenever your ready *narrow her eyes down towards the camp* Orders are we kill their kits and drive them out right? -Lizard

Anything else? What do you mean? -Silverpaw

Oh I hope not for their mentors sake *laughs a bit* -Darkblossom

*sneeze cutely* -Clearkit
You seem a little extra happy for someone who only went on patrol. -Hazelpaw

*smiles slightly* If they're anything like my brother they'll be enough trouble for their mentors as is. -Robinwing

*purrs* I hope one day I can have a daughter that's just as sweet as you. *pats her head with his tail lightly* -Storkclaw

Taevy's orders are to capture them if we can. If the clan puts up too much of a fight for us to get away with them, then we kill them. -Red

He wants some new toms to train and she-cats to kit. So those three kits would be perfect to raise as our own. -Vemon
*smiles at the kits playfulness* -Minnowpaw
*suddenly a yowl comes through the brush as rouges rush into camp one large tom attacks Storkclaw suddenly tossing him to the ground* -Thrash

*screams in terror quickly running back towards the nursery as the rouges attack* -Clearkit

*quickly jumps grabbing Clearkit and rushing her over to Darkblossom as Darkblossom frantically grabs Whitekit and Eaglekit they both quickly rush the kits inside and once they were tucked away she rushes out to join the fight* -Greysquirrel

*growls launching from his den in a rocky cliff crushing a large tom under him* -Bearstar

*growls at the attacking cats and presses to Hazelpaws side* Stay close together let's combine our strengths to fight these rouges off! *says lashing out at and attacking rouge* -Silverpaw
*nudges Darkblossom into the very back of the nursery with her kits* Keep them safe. *stands defensively outside the nursery, ready to attack* -Robinwing

*rolls with the rouge, digging in his claws* -Storkclaw

*latches onto a rouge's back* -Hazelpaw
*growls suddenly as two cats attack him he was a large tom but he was struggling against the rouges* Robinwing! -Bearstar

*growls slamming his powerful back legs into him as the roll* -Thrash

*growls and does the same jumping on her rouge* -Silverpaw

*battles against their own rouges* -Greysquirrel and Timberwolf
*nudges Robinwing forward* Go help our leader. I'll protect the nursery. -Stonegaze

B-But elders shouldn't fight...*even though she protested her paws were already moving toward Bearstar* -Robinwing

I still have the strength in me to fight. -Stonegaze

*Casts him a thankful glance before bolting into one of the rouges, sending him tumbling back* -Robinwing

*let's go of Bearstar with a surprised yelp as he falls back, knocking off one of his companions with him* -Vemon

*bites deep into Thrash's shoulder and yanks him off* -Storkclaw

*pushes his way through the fighting to help his father* -Mudpath

*clings onto a rouge's shoulders as he tries to shake her off* -Hazelpaw

*slips around the edge of the camp, making his way to the nursery* -Red
*growls* thanks *he then attacks the cat beside venom throwing his power into him* -Bearstar

What a day when a father fight with his son! *laughs as he stands back to back with Mudpath battling off the rouges* -Timberwolf

*follows Red and lunges for Stonegaze suddenly giving Red the chance to enter the nursery* -Lizard
No need to thank me. *pins Vemon down by his neck* -Robinwing

All we need now is Snowtail to join us. *chuckles slightly* -Mudpath

*slams his weight into Lizard* -Stonegaze

*pushes his way into the nursery* Hello lovely. -Red
*growls* You'll never hurt my kits! *claws at his face* -Darkblossom

*growls at slams him back* move over old man -Lizard
*wrestles rouges* -Lakefrost Greysquirrel
*smirks and bites her paw* We don't want to hurt them. We just want to make them ours. *reaches for the kits* -Red

*stands over Whitekit and Clearkit protectively even though he was terrified* -Eaglekit

You won't get these kits! *bites hard into Lizard's shoulder* -Stonegaze

*Fights his way to Greysquirrel's side* -Storkclaw

*fights two large toms at once, trying to push them out of camp* -Mudpath

*digs her claws into a large tom's shoulders, holding on while he shakes her around like a rag doll* -Robinwing
*growls and slams into him she wasn't backing down a beautiful warrior she would protect her kits til her death* -Darkblossom Hint hint
*yowls in pain then slams Stinegaze against the den wall* You'll pay for that old man! -Lizard
I kinda figured that's what you were going for when you said Silverpaw and Treepaw would have death of a sibling in common.

*hiss and bites down on the back of her neck* Give it up! -Red

*struggles to push Lizard away* What do you flea bags want?! -Stonegaze
I also wanted Greysquirrel to be affected too have her care for them as if they were her own for her sister make her more complicated with having kits with Storkclaw

We want your camp, your kits and you as slices *she laughs almost crazily as she holds him down* -Lizard

Never! You'll never take my kits! *snarls thrashing around* -Darkblossom
Gotcha.

You sure about that? *brings his claws up into her neck, digging them in deep* -Red

*slams into Lizard, tackling her off his father* -Storkclaw
Mother! *cries as she goes limp in Red hold* -Clearkit

*struggles under him* -Lizard
*tackles an intruding cat trying to push them out of camp*
Snowtail

*looks around for the other apprentices in the commotion *
Boulderpaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
New form, huh :) I don't suppose you guys would allow me to join?
Of course! We actually planned for them to be coming to stay with StormClan for a bit because of these rouges. It's a long story I can send you a message to explain if you'd like. But now that you're back we can obviously change plans.

*grabs the three kits* Move it! *yells to his fellow invaders, running for the entrance* -Red
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Ugh, PLEASE explain everything to me!! Tangle is being no help, he's enjoying my pain and confusion xD
:D its wonderful
Lol evil tangle as always XD
Katie of course you can join! Thank goodness we need more cats in this Clan. And I didn't want them to take the kits watching their mother be murdered is enough so sorry Red but

*suddenly slams into Red knocking the kits lose from his grip the powerful tom nearly knocked him across the clearing* -Bearstar

*as the kits fall to the floor she jumps in grabbing them* -Greysquirrel
Katie of course you can join! Thank goodness we need more cats in this Clan. And I didn't want them to take the kits watching their mother be murdered is enough so sorry Red but

*suddenly slams into Red knocking the kits lose from his grip the powerful tom nearly knocked him across the clearing* -Bearstar

*as the kits fall to the floor she jumps in grabbing them* -Greysquirrel
Sorry I've been very on and off lately I've been spending a lot of time with my boyfriend now that I'm home so I'll try to be on when I can but it'll be on and off