Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1602

over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
Can I be Finchleap in this clan then?
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Yea sure just give me your description for her :)
Finchleap-pretty, multi-shaded fluffy brown female with emerald-green eyes and white under half and paws
Finchleap-pretty, multi-shaded fluffy brown female with emerald-green eyes and white under half and p
Well its Rainleap in this clan since we switched it :)
over a year ago forgetful said…
Ugh my reply didn't send

Of course *gets up and carfully prods robin's stomach* you're bellies not too swollen yet, so you're fine to continue with warrior duties. *looks at her a little sternly* However don't push yourself too far, if you're feeling fatigued take a break. *lets her eyes soften and smiles slightly* congratulations by the way -Minnowpaw
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles warmly* Thank you. You're the first one other than Bearstar that I've told. -Robinwing
Can I actually just be 2 characters? Finchleap and Wolfkit. I can't really keep track of everyone. lol BTW when is Wolfkit going to be born?
Things move pretty fast here so I was thinking of having her give birth in a day or so.
Yea I'm trying to keep in relatively in line but I'm sure Robinwing can have her kits whenever.

*pads over to Hazelstreak* Can I talk to you? -Silverbird
Of course, Silverbird. -Hazelstreak
Privately *looks to Boulderdut then pads out of camp* -Silverbird
*follows her* What's going on? -Hazelstreak
Im pregnant *says a bit bluntly* -Silverbird
P-Pregnant? By who? -Hazelstreak
Treetail from StormClan *looks away a bit* -Silverbird
*nods slightly* So.. are you two in love? -Hazelstreak
over a year ago forgetful said…
Well everyone is going to be thrilled -Minnowpaw
Well...we were but I dont think so anymore...when I told him we had a really bad disagreement... -Silverbird
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*sits down waiting for them to come back*
Boulderstep

*prances around the nursery*
Russetkit
Was he not happy about you having kits? -Hazelstreak

I certainly hope so. -Robinwing
He wanted me to have them in StormClan and I refused -Silverbird
*sighs slightly in relief that her friend wasn't leaving* So I take it he refused to leave his clan as well. -Hazelstreak
Yes that was the problem I told him if he didn't come here he wouldn't get to see them that often. He called me cruel for having my kits in a less safe clan and not letting him prance in when he pleases. He refuses to leave his clan but is insulted I won't leave mine. I'm havng these damn kits I can do what I please and where I feel comfortable. This is my home and I will not further disgrace my family by leaving...but we agreed that I would send Greysquirrel the update him on the pregnancy...I would have asked you but I want you here to help me with the kits... -Silverbird
Of course Silverbird. I'll help in whatever way you need. *nudges her lightly* It's probably better you send Greysquirrel. I'm not so sure I would have been able to meet him and not cuff him over the head for being such a foolish tom. -Hazelstreak
I figured Greysquirrel would be the most respectable cat to send on my behalf plus shes family -Silverbird
*nods* Well I'm happy to help you with the kits. Whatever you need whenever. -Hazelstreak
That's very kind...honestly, when I first found out I was preganant...well I thought about getting rid of them and never telling Treetail...I was and still am afraid that I'm not ready to be a mother so young...but I knew our Clan needed kits and my poor father I know he wouldn't have loved them just like Darkblossom's kits had he been alive even if they were half Clan he was always so proud of our family...so long story short I've decided to keep them but I am still very nervous -Silverbird

Btw once Robinwing has her kits I'll make Darkblossom's litter apprentices :) The nursery is getting crowded here
last edited over a year ago
*pads over to Storkclaw* Should I go on a border patrol today I think the south border could use some more patrolling I scented some stale badger scent I want to make sure it didn't roam into the territory -Lakefrost
*nods* Only take warriors in your patrol. On the chance that a badger did make a stay in our territory I only want trained warriors dealing with it. -Storkclaw

*puts her tail on her shoulder* I understand. I'm here for you, Silverbird. -Hazelstreak
Well there's only Rowanpaw anyway *chuckles a bit* but I will *nods* I'll take Mudpath and Shadowdrift -Lakefrost
Sounds good. Stay alert and stay safe. -Storkclaw

*pads up to her side* Did I hear my name? -Mudpath
Always *nods to him* Come on were going to look for a badger find Shadowdrift *says to him* His leg should be all healed up now to go to battle again -Lakefrost
*nods and pads over to Shadowdrift* We're going out to find a badger apparently. -Mudpath
*stands up and chuckles* How exciting *shakes out fur and heads towards Lakefrost* -Shadowdrift

Were heading to the south border *with a flick of her tail she was off walking out of camp as the followed* -Lakefrost
*follows along beside her* Was the scent stale or fresh? -Mudpath
More stale but I want to make sure -Lakefrost
*nods* Definitely. Well, I'm following your lead. -Mudpath
Better or you might end up badger food -Lakefrost

Well let's hope not MoonClan is small enough as it is with so many kits we need all the strong paws we got *chuckles a bit* -Shadowdrift
I thought you would have had more confidence in me. *nudges her lightly* -Mudpath
You're going to take down a full-grown badger yourself *laughs a bit* I'd like to see that -Lakefrost
Okay well maybe I'm overestimating my strength a bit. *chuckles* -Mudpath
Just a bit *purrs* -lakefrost

*scents the air and flicks his tail* Hold up guys I think I scent badger nearby I can't tell if it fresh or not... -Shadowdrift
*pads forward hesitantly, sniffing around carefully* -Mudpath
*crouches low instinctually scenting them creeps closer following the scent flicking her tail just slightly to signal them to follow her* -Lakefrost

*goes low as well following after the scent behind her taking the right flank* -Shadowdrift
*joins behind her on the left, watching closely for any signs of danger* -Mudpath
*suddenly a flash of black and white charges forward knocking Lakefrost backward snarling its teeth as its claws bare into her shoulders she kicks at it in surprise frantically trying to free herself* -Lakefrost
*springs forward and latches his teeth into its shoulder* -Mudpath
*launches himself onto the baack of the badger causing it to spring up releasing Lakefrost* -Shadowdrift

*rolls from under the badger and spring back to her paws her shoulders scarlet with blood* -Lakefrost
*bites down hard and lashes out with his claws, aiming for the badger's neck* -Mudpath
Keep the badger up and still you two give me a clear shot for the throat! *shouts avoiding the flailing claws of the badger* -Lakefrost

Easier said then done Lake! *says with a grumble continuing to claw at it back as the badger shakes violently to shake him off* -Shadowdrift