Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1602

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Grits her teeth as convulsions shake her body* "Ugh, where's that stick, Shadowdrift?!" ~ Swallowflight
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*rushes over giving her the stick* Here love -Shadowdrift
over a year ago forgetful said…
*Looks at Shadowdrift* Could you get some water as well? -Minnowpaw

*pads over to Stagleap* From the sounds of it we're going to be uncles tonight *says as he nods towards the nursery* -Sunfang
Oh yes anything you say Minnowpaw *with that he rushes out again* -Shadowdrift
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*sits at the Freshkill pile looking for something good to eat*
Boulderdust

*watches his kits happily still missing his mate*
Snowtail
Dad you see me and Eaglekit fight he's bigger but i kicked him around *smiles bouncing over to her dad and Whitekit* -Clearkit
*looks down at her nodding and purrs* yea it was great!
Snowtail
Soon were gonna have more playmates *smiles* -Clearkit
Because I wont be on til later tonight I posted Swallow and Shadow's kits descriptions early. Katie your welcome to edit them as you please. And Katie also wants either Petalkit or Russetkit depending on which ones you guys really want. You're welcome to claim the characters lol.
*nods purring* thats true and then you will have so much more fun with your new den mates!
Snowtail
Want t just time skip to the end of the birth?

Yea that's fine with me haha

*licks all of the kits individually* They're beautiful Swallow *smiles* -Shadowdrift

I'm excited I wont be the littlest anymore *smiles* -Clearkit
last edited over a year ago
*nods* But you have to remember that doesnt mean you can pick on the new kits okay?
Snowtail

*sits up finding a small mouse in the pile and looks around for Hazelstreak*
Boulderdust
*softly smiles and and says as she brings Swallowflight some borage leaves* Here this will help with the milk -Minnowpaw
*Laps the leaves weakly, before laying back down and looking at her kits fondly* "They are perfect, aren't they..." *Smiles* ~ Swallowflight

Can you change Petalkit's appearance to a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws? I think I'll take her :)
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*paces outside the warriors den* -Hazelstreak

*leans against his father's leg* -Whitekit
*sees her and pads over to her with the mouse* Hey Hazelstreak! Wanna share this mouse with me?
Boulderdust

*looks down at Whitekit* hey little guy are you doing okay?
Snowtail
*nods, before leaving the den to let Swallowflight rest* -Minnowpaw
*stops and looks at him, her face slightly red* Yea sure. Thanks. *settles down in a sunny spot* -Hazelstreak

*looks up at him and nods, not having spoken much even from birth, but less after witnessing his mother's death* -Whitekit
Tangle you want one of the toms lol and forgetful or Tala is also welcome to them

You did great dear four kits and they're all lovely just like their parents and they now have beautiful names to go with them *smiles* Russetkit Riverkit Kestrelkit and Petalkit after our dear friend Darkblossom because she loved kits so -Shadowdrift
I won't pick on them I'll just boss them around *grins* -Clearkit
*pads over to Storkclaw* The new kits are quite beautiful a big litter too Bearstar will be excited -Greysquirrel
I'm sure Eaglekit, Whitekit and Clearkit will be excited to get some new pkaymates. *licks her head* I'll let Bearstar know once he comes out of his den. I wouldn't want to wake him and Robinwing if they're resting. -Storkclaw
I think he'll be out soon enough to see for himself you know how he loves kits -Greysquirrel
*nods* You think they're planning on having their own? -Storkclaw
Maybe are they officially mates now? -Greysquirrel
I think so. I mean, I don't know many cats who arent official mates that sleep in the same nest. -Storkclaw
That's true enough I wonder how Lakefrost would feel though them being mates then kits...that'd be a conversation -Greysquirrel
*shrugs* I mean she and Mudpath are fairly close and that's Robinwing's brother. -Storkclaw
At least they are similar age though can't blame her for feeling weird that her best friend would be giving birth to her half siblings if they had kits -Greysquirel (these two always gossipingXD)
It's ridiculous XD

That's true. But at the end of the day everyone deserves happiness. And if they make each other happy we should all support them. -Storkclaw
That's true *smiles at him* -Greysquirrel
I could take Riverkit! Also did we end up doing the time skip before the kits were born?
Ill take what ever is open :D

*lays dow and noses her the mouse shyly* you can have first bite.
Boulderdust

*sighs* Whitekit are you sure you are okay? you haven't talked much...well at least i haven't heard you talk that much..*looks down at him gently*
Snowtail
You can have Riverkit forgetful and yes we time skipped a moon after winning the battle and tanglebelly looks like Russetkit is the only one open but they were both toms anyway so your good
*purrs and licks her cheek* -Storkclaw

Thank you. *smiles softly and eats* -Hazelstreak

*nods* I'm okay dad...*speaks quietly* -Whitekit
Wooo ight

*nods waits* How are you doing since your fathers death? *says with a worried look*
Boulderdust

You sure? You know if there is something bothering you I'm always here for you to talk to.
Snowtail
*Licks each one of their heads* "They're absolutely perfect," *Whispers* ~ Swallowtail
*squirms at her mothers belly* -Kestrelkit

Big litter *smiles* Think we can handle them? -Shadowdrift
*paws at Kestrelkit trying to take her spot near there mothers belly*
Russetkit
*shrugs slightly* I'm doing the best I can. I miss him every single day, but I know he'd want me to be happy. -Hazelstreak

*nods and nuzzles against his leg* I feel better just having you around. -Whitekit
*nods take a small bite* during the battle he told me to take care of you...*says quietly*
Boulderdust

*purrs* im glad...i just wish your mother was here right now..
Snowtail
*purrs warmly* He's always been looking out for me. Always had my best interests in mind. *looks at Boulderdust* And I suppose he could see how much I like you. -Hazelstreak

I do too...I miss her a lot..-Whitekit
Well we are good friends I'm sure he saw that *purrs and nudges her take another small bite of the mouse and pushes it to her*
Boulderdust

*nods* me and you both.
Snowtail
Oh Boulderdust, you oblivious fool xD

*Looks at the kits fondly* "I think we'll manage." ~ Swallowflight

*Mews and paws blindly at her mother's stomach* ~ Petalkit
*watches him* That's not exactly what I mean...I mean that I really like you. As more than a friend. -Hazelstreak

....You won't leave us too, will you dad? -Whitekit
*takes a few moments for it to hit him* Oh....OH!
Boulderdust

*nods* Never i promise ill do everything i can to stay with your three.
Snowtail
And I...I was hoping that...maybe....you like me too.. *shuffles her paws nervously, all of her usual confidence and bravado completely gone* -Hazelstreak

*nods and lays down beside him* Thank you..-Whitekit
You don't need to thank me Whitekit I'm your father
Snowtail

•nods his head up and down fast• Yes I do! •stammers• I like you a lot!
Boulderdust
*blushes dark red* O-Oh! *smiles shyly* I'm glad that I finally know now. -Hazelstreak

Still...It makes me feel better to know you'll be here...-Whitekit