Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1602

over a year ago smartone123 said…
Dabblepaw:he purrs chuckling "ya might shock him"
Greylion:"lets do our best!"he said as he moved abit to fallow the reseding fish
Aquagaze:she does the same
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*watches the water very carefully* -Storkclaw

So how has your training been going? -Whitepaw
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Dabblepaw:he sighed "I don't think I'm doing very great.Im trying hard but Im so small that I don't really preform it that great"he was a very small cat for his age
Greylion and Aquagaze:do the same thing
You just need to focus your training on area where you excel because of your size. *pats his back reassuringly* Small or not, I know you'll make an impressive warrior. -Whitepaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*crouches seriously and with a slight side to side motion to try and confuse him to which way she was going she charged at him towards the left swiftly* -Clearpaw

Squirmy things already *laughs a bit* Soon they'll end up to be little terrors like Swallow and Shadows brood over there *flicks his tail playfully towards the two she-kits arguing over the thrush* -Bearstar

I am not hogging it you can have the thigh *says digging into the tasty breast meat now just 4 moons old they were hungry as they grew rapidly* -Kestrelkit

Might have to get you your own prey our kits seem to be trying to eat all the good parts of the thrush you'll be left with the scraps my dear *says licking the top of Swallowflight's head* -Shadowdrift

*the fish start to head farther away and in response, she slips into the cool water quietly and swims after them* -Greysquirrel
last edited over a year ago
*moves swiftly down the bank, following this fish down stream* -Storkclaw

*purrs* With them looking like they'll grow closer to your size than mine we know they'll have big appetites. *pulls them closer to her stomach so they could suckle* -Robinwing
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Waits a moment then easily side-steps, so that she darts right past him* *Sticks out a paw when she does, and trips her* ~ Rowanpaw

*Pouts* "But I don't want the thigh!" *Shoves her sister out of the way* ~ Petalkit

*Huffs and rolls her eyes* "All those terrors ever do is eat!" ~ Swallowflight
Oof *says as she falls to the floor and quickly scrambles to her feet ungracefully* -Clearpaw

Well, I got here first and I claimed the breast meat so move it! *says shoving her sister again playfully* -Kestrelkit

*laughs and looks to Swallowflight* We better send out more hunting patrols then! -Bearstar

I'll be stuck leading team while trying to keep unruly new apprentices from scaring the prey away *laughs a bit* -Shadowdrift
"Control your speed and watch your surroundings carefully, all without never looking away from your opponent. There. I helped you." ~ Rowanpaw

*Sighs loudly, but laughs* "More patrols might be nesscary!" *leans forward and nuzzles her mate's cheek* "I miss patrolling with you." ~ Swallowflight
Can I try again? *says looking at him with her big blue eyes* -Clearpaw

I miss it to *says licking her head again* Only another moon or so and they'll be their mentors terrors *chuckles a bit though he teased his kits he really did love his family* -Shadowdrift
*Sighs loudly and rolls his eyes, but nods* "One more time." *Coruches down, waiting for her attack* ~ Rowanpaw

*Purrs and buries her face in his chest* "And then I'll have you all to myself again..." ~ Swallowflght
*crouches again her eyes locking on him as she rocked side to side preparing for her pounce she suddenly jumped above him aiming for his back* -Clearpaw

Yea you will *smiles* Though I do have an apprentice now I'll be keeping him in check for a while *chuckles a bit* -Shadowdrift
*manages to open his eyes**blinks and looks around before settling his gaze on his father and meowing loudly for his attention* -Pinekit

*purrs* What a handsome boy. He's got your eyes, dear. -Robinwing
*smiles broadly* He does *says purring at the kit* I've never had a kit with my eyes before -Bearstar

*quickly opens his eyes after his brother big and grey like Robinwings and whines loudly for attention as well* -Wolfkit (Two brothers haha)
*Rolls to the side and quickly gets back to his paws, so that she landed in empty space* ~ Rowanpaw

*Huffs* "Well then I guess I'll just have to take advantage of moments like this." ~ Swallowflight
*grumbles as she lands on nothing and launches again at him swiftly* -Clearpaw

That we will though itd be nice to sleep beside you again -Shadowdrift
*Lets her tackle him and send them rolling* ~ Rowanpaw

"you could always spend a night inhere with me and the terriors?" *suggests hopefully, tugging his ears* ~ Swallowfloght
And have them dig their little claws in my back while im trying to sleep? *laughs joking* -Shadowdrift

*growls trying to punt him with her smaller legs* -Clearpaw
"At least yo don't have to deal with it every single night!" *retorts* ~ Swallowflight

*Easily shakes her off and then pins her* *Holds her down, unimpressed* ~ Rowanpaw
*purrs and nuzzles them* Oh Bearstar, they're so adorable! -Robinwing
That's true I know im so selfish my dear *licks her cheek playfully* I'll stay with you tonight if theres enough room for me *chuckles a bit* -Shadowdrift

Wolfkit has your eyes *purrs licking the top of both of his son's heads* -Bearstar
I can't wait for the girls to open their eyes. *looks at her family happily* -Robinwing
*Purrs and twines their tails* "Maybe, if the little terrors don't take up all the room." ~ Swallowflight

Don't forget about Clearpaw and Rowanpaw!
*grunts trying to free herself desperately but to no avail* -Clearpaw

They might they're getting big now *purrs proudly looking at his kits play and eat* -Shadowdrift

I'm sure they'll be beautiful *purrs* -Bearstar
*looks up at him happily* I love you. -Robinwing
*Expression dry as he says,* "Well, you lost and this was a waste of my time. Happy now?" ~ Rowanpaw

*Rests her head on her paws* "They sure are. Soon they'll be apprentices..." ~ Swallowflight
Hey man, *says from where he was standing a few tail lengths away* Why don't you be a little kinder to my sister. -Eaglepaw
No...and what were you so busy with anyway? My dad is out on a hunting patrol this morning he won't be back for a bit *says grumbling under his paws his mentor Snowtail was her dad after all* -Clearpaw
*pads over to his mate* How are you doing, love? -Mudpath
"I don't need Snowtail to train," *replies matter-of-factly, getting off of her* "I can train perfectly fine by myself." ~ Rowanpaw
Then I guess you better go train *snorts a bit as she gets up shaking off the dirt in her pelt padding over to Eaglepaw* Dont worry im fine brother *says with a flick of her tail* -Clearpaw

*looks up from her nest after being on early dawn patrol* Sleepy *says with a small yawn and smile* -Lakefrost
*with a cry of pain she looks to Robinwing as her kits play around two weeks old now* Robinwing I think the contractions have started *whines a bit* -Silverbird

*looks confused at his mother* What does that mean? *curious eyes open and already a puffball he squints his eyes at the other queen* -Wolfkit
*rises from her nest* Kits, wait right here, okay? *hurries out of the den to fetch the medicine cats* -Robinwing

*Rushes in after she left, standing beside Silverbird* Deep breathes. You'll be fine. *licks her head soothingly* -Hazelstreak

I think it means her kits are coming. *sits up next to his brother, grumpy that his mother had moved and he'd been made to stop climbing on her* -Pinekit
Where do they come from? *tilts his head at Silverbird wondering how she'd make them appear* -Wolfkit

*looks to the kits and then at Hazelstreak* Why don't you have the kits go play outside they don't need to be here during the kitting -Silverbird

*waves her tail knowing what do to having been kicked out when Robinwing had her kits* Come on I had to this when you guys came gotta give Silverbird space. Lets play outside -Kestrelkit

*nods still wary of the whole thing padding outside with all the kits Kestrelkit in the lead* -Wolfkit
*Flicks an ear as Clearpaw stands up, a twinge a guilt surging through him for being so rude* "I didn't hurt you, did I?" ~ Rowanpaw
*follows her* We don't take up that much space, do we? -Pinekit

Looks like Kestrelkit has it under control. -Hazelstreak

*returns moments later* I alerted the medicine cats. In the mean time, I'll be here to help you. -Robinwing
No of course not *flicks her tail* Just cause im young doesn't mean im fragile -Clearpaw

Well with Oakleaf and Minnowpaw Silverbird Hazelstreak and Robinwing all in there it gets crowded and stresses everyone out so mom always tells us to leave during kitting *says finding a mossball and batting it around* It's a nice day though im sure we'll be able to go back in a bit and see the new kits -Kestrelkit

In the mean time we can play! *growls playfully crouching beside his brother* -Wolfkit

*chuckles a bit at the kits all marching outside* They're funny little things *then sharply inhales with another contraction* Get me some water and moss someone -Silverbird
*crouches and tackles him* Wrestle for the moss ball. *smirks* -Pinekit

On it! *hurriedly goes to get her what she asked for* -Hazelstreak

You're about to have your own any moment now. *smiles and rests her tail on her flank* Just focus on your breathing, it's not quite time to push yet. -Robinwing
*smirks at the two toms play over the mossball she batted between her paw* -Kestrelkit

I know after your labor I feel like I've already been through it *chuckles a bit trying to keep light in her pain the younger she-cat seemed to be in more pain than Robinwing was and might have a more difficult labor* -Silverbird
*wrestles with his brother* -Pinekit

*rushes in with a ball of moss soaked in water, setting it beside Silverbird* -Hazelstreak
*growls playfully jumping on top of his brother playfully he was a big kit but mostly a cute fluffball still* -Wolfkit

Thanks Hazel *says lapping at the moss* -Silverbird
*shakes, trying to throw him off* I'll beat you! -Pinekit

How are you doing? -Hazelstreak

*feels her flank ripple* About time to push. -Robinwing
Pain *says with her teeth gritted* -Silverbird

No you wont! *says determined but still playful as he struggles to keep his brother down* -Wolfkit
Ya huh! *rolls them* -Pinekit

It's okay. You can do this. Once the first kit comes make sure to follow Oakleaf's instructions, Hazelstreak. -Robinwing
*starts to contract a lot and begins to push out the first kit a large tom* -Silverbird

*growls playfully rolling with his brother* -Wolfkit
*waits until the contraction was over then licks the kit as the medicine cat places him at her paws* -Hazelstreak

You're doing great. -Robinwing
*huffs in pain but glances at the kit noticing the brown tabby fur that looked like Treetail's markings and sighed then as another contraction hit she cried out again* -Silverbird
Deep breathes. Deep breathes, you can do it. Get ready for the next one. -Robinwing

*sets the kit at Silverbird's stomach once he'd been properly cleaned* -Hazelstreak
*painfully gives birth to the second kit a beautiful silver she-cat that looked just like her mother as Silverbird moans and drops her head* That's it... *says exhausted and light headed from some bloodloss* Hazel...tell me what they look like... *breathes* -Silverbird
They're beautiful, Silverbird. A brown tabby tom and a she-cat that looks just like you. They're perfect. -Hazelstreak

*licks the she-cat clean* Congratulations. -Robinwing