Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1602

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I'd go myself but I have to call a meeting so you go ahead Storkclaw *says clearing his throat* MoonClan cats meeting under the Highstone! -Bearstar

*as she was patched up she looked over to Mudpath* Im sorry about your father -Lakefrost

*workd hard weaving back the dens she was quick and worked on the nursery to be sure the kits would have a den* -Greysquirrel

I like being home daddy...I miss mom though... -Clearkitq
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago forgetful said…
*continues to patch the wounded* -Minnowpaw
Since I have my laptop now gonna do the warrior ceremony :)

My fellow clanmates we have won back our homeland! And in celebration of this I want Silverpaw Hazelpaw and Boulderpaw to join me on the highrock! *watches with a smile as the pad up* Silverpaw you've proven many times your drive to protect your clan so you will be now known as Silverbird for your ever watchful eyes and fierce love. -Bearstar

Thank you *touches noses with Bearstar* -Silverbird

Next is Boulderpaw this battle you showed your strength and resilience against our enemies even though they were more trained than you. You will now be known as Boulderdust because though our enemies may chip at the surface they'll never break you. *touches noses with him* And finally Hazelpaw during the battle you fought with such heart and fierceness you reminded me of what it means to be a true warrior. You will now be known as Hazelstreak because in battle all your enemies will only be able to see the streak of your pelt and they'll be afraid. *touches noses with her finally* -Bearstar
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Thank you Bearstar. *dips her head after touching noses**feels a pang in her heart that her father wasn't here to see her become a warrior* -Hazelstreak

*watches her sister's ceremony before slowly heading over to the medicine cat den* -Robinwing

*pads over to the ceremony and watches* -Storkclaw

*sighs* At least he's with mom now. I know that he's been in a lot of pain since she died. -Mudpath
Yea he's probably very happy up there no more pain -Lakefrost

Your father would be very proud Hazelpaw I actually told him before battle that you'd be getting your name he was very happy -Bearstar
*watches the ceremony from the entrance of the medicine cat den, and turns her head as Robinwing comes over* need patching up? -Minnowpaw

*watch the ceremony* -Sunfang
*nods and sits next to her younger sister* You've been working hard since we've been back.... Father would be proud of you..-Robinwing

*Nods* I'll sure miss him...Besides you and my siblings..he was my best friend. -Mudpath

*nods and quickly wipes a tear from her eye* I'll continue to make him proud of me everyday. -Hazelstreak

*hurries into the nursery, having one tiny shred of hope that his mother would be there waiting**looks around then hangs his head sadly* -Whitekit

*sits outside the nursery and watches everyone move above camp* -Eaglekit
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*pads back to his kits and looks at them his heart broken to Whitekits reaction* I'm sorry Kits...
Snowtail

*nods to Bearstar and looks over at Hazelstreak*
Boulderdust
We will have vigil for Timberwolf tonight he was a good friend and I will be there -Bearstar
*dips her head thankfully then looks at Boulderdust and tries to smile* -Hazelstreak

*once her wounds are patched she heads over to her father's body and sits beside him* -Robinwing
Congratulations guys were warriors *smiles a bit* -Silverbird
About time. *sits next to her friends* Are you all right Silverbird? I saw you fighting hard with that StormClan apprentice. -Hazelstreak

*curls up in their old nest* -Whitekit

*pads slowly over to Timberwolf's body* Is...He gone too? Did the cats that took mother take him too? -Eaglekit

*wraps her tail around the young kit* Your grandfather worked very hard to win the fight against the cats that took your mother away. Thanks to him, those cats won't be hurting anyone else ever again. *nudges him gently toward the nursery* Go rest with your siblings. You've had a long day. *watched him bounce back to the nursery fondly* -Robinwing
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Bounces up to the new warriors* "Congrats, guys!" ~ Rowanpaw

*Looks around the nursery and sighs, thinking of how Darkblossom and she would never share a den again.* ~ Swallowflight
Thanks Rowanpaw *smiles* your next -Silverbird

How are you honey? -Shadowdrift
*Rolls his eyes* "Sure, moons from now." *Grins again* "But you all got such cool names! With my luck I'll get something lame." ~ Rowanpaw

*Glances back, then shrugs* "It doesn't feel the same without her." ~ Mistybreeze
Bearstar always gives cool names I wouldn't worry *smiles* -Silverbird

I know honey...but soon we'll have our little paws running around she would have liked that...and her kits in a moon or so will be apprentices giving Rowanpaw company -Shadowdrift
"Yeah, thanks," *Smiles* "So what are you guys gonna do now?" ~ Rowanpaw

*Leans aganist him and burries her head in his fur, breathing in his scent* "I know... I'm so lucky to have you by my side, Shadowdrift. I don't know what I would ever do without you." ~ Swallowflight
Stand vigil -Silverbird

I'm glad I have you too love *purrs a bit* -Shadowdrift
"Oh." *blinks* "Yeah, I didn't think about that." ~ Rowanpaw

"Stay in here with me tonight?" *asks* "Just for tonight." ~ Swallowflight
Of course love *smiles* -Shadowdrift

Gonna get some sleep first though *smiles a bit* -Silverbird
*pads over to Robinwing* I'm so sorry my friend -Lakefrost
*Walks over to the new warriors and looks at Hazlestreak* Congratulations on your warrior name *hesitates and looks at the others before saying a bit quieter* You guys too. -Minnowpaw
*smiles at her sister* I'm sure Oakleaf will give you your full medicine cat name in no time! -Hazelstreak

*looks up from her father's body* It's all right. *sighs* I know he'll be happy with mother. He's missed her dearly. But...I'll miss having him around everyday. It was always comforting to have someone to talk to and someone to count on. *she didn't want to mention that her best friend's father was becoming that cat for her more so everyday, so she left that thought in her mind* -Robinwing
Maybe... I mean I hope so, but I still have a bit to learn -Minnowpaw
I know he was a very kind cat everyone in the Clan loved him...but you'll always have me and your siblings to count on -Lakefrost
And you did great helping patch up all the cats I'm sure you'll get your name soon Minnowpaw *smiles* -Silverbird
*smiles and nods* Silverbird is absolutely right. -Hazelstreak

*sits up and leans against her friend momentarily* Thank you. It's definitely going to be hard for a while getting used to him being gone. -Robinwing
Yea it will...but he's happy now with your mother and he wouldn't want you to be upset for too long -Lakefrost
I know. He always wanted me to be happy and smile more. So I'll try...for him..*shakes her head slightly, turning back to her friend* How are you feeling? Any serious battle injuries? -Robinwing
*looks down and softly says* Thank you -Minnowpaw
Well we should get some sleep Hazel take a final nap in the apprentice den before we stand vigil. I know you'll be with your family all night too so try and get some sleep... -Silverbird
No serious wounds, your brother helped me out, rattled around just like any cat though -Lakefrost
*nods and licks her sister's ear* I'll see you at dad's vigil. *heads over to the apprentice den to get some sleep* -Hazelstreak

*smiles slightly* Of course he did. He's completely infatuated with you, you know. -Robinwing
I've noticed *chuckles a bit* -Lakefrost
*pads up behind them and leans his chin on Lakefrost's shoulder* Talking about me? -Mudpath
Maybe but I'm just here to pay respects to your father -Lakefrost
Well thank you. I know we all appreciate that. *sits down* -Mudpath

Everybody loved him so it's no surprise that we aren't the only ones saddened by this. -Robinwing
Both your parents were beloved in this Clan and they're beloved even more in StarClan I assume. They both watch over now along with my mother the best we can do is make them proud of us -Lakefrost

*sleeps with her brothers in the nursery quietly with Snowtail* -Clearkit

*pads over to Storkclaw watching the nursery* Poor Snowtail he's still so heartbroken over Darkblossom... -Greysquirrel
Absolutely. *places his tail on her's thank you* -Mudpath

I think I'm going to eat something before father's vigil..*starts heading for the entrance to hunt* -Robinwing

I can only imagine the pain he must be feeling...And those poor kits. -Storkclaw
* takes a look around the camp before heading out to refill some of the supplies* -Minnowpaw

*goes over to pay his respects* -Sunfang
We should get him something fresh to eat come on let's go hunting for a bit -Greysquirrel

Alright Robinwing *says as her friend walks away then looks at Mudpath* You think she's taking it really badly? -Lakefrost
*dips his head to Sunfang then nods to Lakefrost* definitely. I'm sure you remember that when our mom died she was constantly doing things on her own. Not talking much. That's how she deals with grief. If anything ever needs to be done she does it alone. She takes on more responsibilities than normal: constantly hunting, managing to get herself into every patrol and even doing some of the apprentice duties before they really need to be done. She works so she doesn't have time to address her feelings. -Mudpath

*heads out into the forest* -Robinwing

*nods* Let's go. *leaves camp snd heads for the forest* -Storkclaw
I know the feeling I suppose we all do really -Lakefrost

Snowtail likes squirrels doesnt he? -Greysquirrel
*nods* You know, if you ever need to talk about anything I'm here to listen. -Mudpath

I believe so. *sniffs around the forest* I hope those rouges didn't eat all our prey. -Storkclaw
In this situation I'm the least likely cat to be mourning. My family is still alive Bearstar and Oakleaf. I should be asking you if you need to talk about something -Lakefrost

Well there's always the river...my father used to say that even if the forest prey suddenly all disappeared the river will still run with fish its the only thing we can count on in this changing world -Greysquirrel
*huffs slightly* I don't want to mourn too much. I know dad would want me to be happy in my life and not be too upset because he's happy....but it's hard. He really was like my best friend. I could always tell him about what I was feeling and ask him for advice. And he always accepted me for who I am. It's not hard to notice, but I'm not exactly as intense and professional as all my other siblings. I'm the black sheep of the family, but my parents especially have always told me that's what makes me unique. My dad the most of all. We even fought side by side when the rouges chased us out of our camp....So it's hard.. hard to let go...-Mudpath

*nods* Absolutely. But luckily I think I smell some land prey. -Storkclaw
Your just like him you know you think your the black sheep but your the most like your father if anything he lives through you now...I know it's hard and it might take some time but StarClan takes cats for reasons maybe he knew it was his time to go because you didn't need him anymore and that's a good thing he'd be really proud -Lakefrost

Where? -Greysquirrel
*nods and looks at her thankfully* thank you...*licks her forehead* Those words mean a lot to me. -Mudpath

This way. *heads a little deeper into the forest and is hit with any different prey scents* What lazy rouges. They only hunted in the closet part of the territory to camp. -Storkclaw

*pads back into camp, jaws full of fish, and sets the prey down* Now we have a small pile again. -Robinwing
Your welcome Mudpath *smiles slightly at him* -Lakefrost

You sound surprised *laughs a bit and heads off after a scent* -Greysquirrel
You know, I suppose now would be a good a time as any to tell you this: I'm in love with you, Lakefrost. I understand if you don't feel that strongly or don't feel anything at all for me. But I have every intention of doing my best to bring us together. -Mudpath

Not particularly. *stalks after a mouse* -Storkclaw

*grabs a fish and heads to Bearstar's den* Bearstar? I thought you'd be hungry. -Robinwing