Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1602

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Make dusk patrol a separate patrol have them check out the other borders this will be a separate patrol. Instead of you on dusk patrol have Lakefrost lead it she'll like that and you come with me on the special patrol well take Timberwolf again so he can show us where and we'll bring Robinwing too -Bearstar

Quick gets up swinging her lose of her back and pounces at her* -Silverpaw
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls with her and pins her down on her back* -Hazelpaw

*nods* When would you like to move out? -Storkclaw
Let everyone get supper then we'll head out by the way bring your apprentice she'll like the action and have Lakefrost bring hers on her patrol -Bearstar

*hikes up her back legs and pummels at her underbelly* -Silverpaw
over a year ago forgetful said…
*goes and takes a small mouse from the pile and gives a quick glance around the camp* - Minnowpaw
Understood. *pads over to Robinwing and Timberwolf to inform them of the change* -Storkclaw

Hey minnowpaw! *looks up from her and Silverpaw's fighting* -Hazelpaw

*nudges Lakefrost gently* Maybe we should head back. -Mudpath
Yea we should *with that she gets up and starts back to camp* -Lakefrost
*follows along beside her* I'm sure thing will all work out. -Mudpath
I hope so anyway *says padding into camp again* -Lakefrost
*pads over to her* You'll be leading the dusk patrol tonight. Take Hazelpaw with you. But be careful. There's been some rouge scents around the eastern border. -Storkclaw

*glances over at her friend hesitantly* -Robinwing
*perks her ears* Oh really how strange I'll be on the lookout for sure who am I taking? -Lakefrost
Sunfang and Boulderpaw preferably. Snowtail too unless you'd like to take someone else. -Storkclaw
If Boulderpaw is going I should take his mentor Mudpath right? -Lakefrost
Most apprentices enjoy a little time out without their mentors around, *looks at Mudpath* but you seem like you aren't always breathing down his neck. So yes, why don't you go as well. -Storkclaw

*nods* -Mudpath
When should we head out? -Lakefrost
Right at dusk. Unless we haven't returned. -Storkclaw
Alright I'll get something to eat then *pads over to the fresh kill pile* -Lakefrost
*follows her* Want to share something? -Mudpath

*pads over hesitantly* -Robinwing
Sure what are you in the mood for? *says looking at the pile* -Lakefrost
Anything you'd like. I'll let the lady pick. -Mudpath

Lakefrost? -Robinwing
Trout *says ignoring Robinwing grabbing a fish* -Lakefrost
Lakefrost I'm sorry. -Robinwing

*looks between them uncertainly* -Mudpath
Uh hi *says through the mouse she'a carrying and walks over* -minnowpaw
How's your medicine cat training going? -Hazelpaw
*waves her tail setting the trout by Mudpath* Sorry doesn't mean much Robinwing *her blue-green eyes narrowed slightly* -Lakefrost
Well I don't know what else you want from me. To give up my feelings? What, so you and everyone else can find love, live happily ever after and leave me sitting alone in the dark? No. I can't change the way my heart feels. I'm in love and I'm sorry that who my heart has chosen upsets you. I really am. I wish it didn't have to drive a thorn in our friendship like this. -Robinwing
Because if you were really my friend you wouldn't be trying to sleep with my dad it's weird Robinwing, it's weird for me. You can't just tell me that and think everything is going to be okay and the same. Maybe one day I'll accept it, but it won't be coming any earlier the more you pester me about it. Now just leave me alone for awhile *turns her back on her friend she was a stubborn she-cat* -Lakefrost
*grows hot under her fur with embarrassment* For the record, it's not about sleeping with him. It's more meaningful than that. *grabs a squirrel from the pile then pads away* -Robinwing

Well...that was interesting. -Mudpath
last edited over a year ago
Its still weird *snorts and takes a bite of the trout* -Lakefrost
I understand. -Mudpath
You know we should start a forbidden love between clans

Wanna bite? -Lakefrost
Here me out here what do you think of Treepaw and Silverpaw. I know he devoted his life to his family and clan cause of his brother but what if after certain circumstances (foreshadowing) Silverpaw could have similar experiences and bond over a two clan event maybe a battle or something. I think it'd be a great challenge to treepaws oath and character plus I wanted to have Applepaw fall for Treepaw then if he spurns her for Silverpaw that'd be some drama
That could be interesting. I think I'd have him be in love with both and have to chose between them and his loyalty. That could be good for some drama haha. I'm in. Maybe the threat from these outsider cats could call of an alliance between Stormclan and MoonClan and they call for regular meetings. That would be better for bonding purposes.

Sure. *settles beside her and takes a bite* -Mudpath

*eats her squirrel then pads over to Storkclaw* When are we leaving? -Robinwing

As soon as Bearstar says. -Storkclaw
I was thinking Taevy's group maybe pushed out GoldenClan to the north after pushing out ReedClan since the Clans are inactive and are now pressuring on MoonClan too this causes StormClan and MoonClan to join forces against the rouges to drive them out of the forests. And I was thinking it'd be like Silverpaw really understands him and that builds to a love connection. While Applepaw doesn't understand him and they have a rivalry that turns to admiration and later jealousy.

*pads over to Storkclaw* tell Lakefrost the new plan? -Bearstar
*shrugs* good, I bet warrior training is more exciting though -Minnowpaw
I like that yea.

*nods* Everyone has been informed of the change. -Storkclaw

*looks at Bearstar* Who else will be going? -Robinwing

Except for when we have to clean. -Hazelpaw
Excellent *looks to Robinwing* You Storkclaw Silverpaw Timberwolf and I. Ready to head out now? -Bearstar

When were finished Mudpath you Boulderpaw Hazelpaw and Sunfang will do dusk patrols -Lakefrost
Yea, but there are a lot of you guys to split the load *half smiles* -minnowpaw
I'm ready. -Robinwing

*Calls out to his apprentice* Silverpaw! Time to go. -Storkclaw

*nods* Understood. Will you be joining us? -Mudpath

I can help you if you'd like. -Hazelpaw
Oh no I didn't mean like that. Just that you get to work with everyone -Minnowpaw
I'm leading the patrol *raises an eyebrow playfully at him* unless you wanna challenge me *chuckles* -Lakefrost

Coming! *races over to Storkclaws side* -Silverpaw

*looks at her sister Silverpaw and smiles* I'm gonna spend some time with my very pregnant litter mate make sure she's doing alright goodluck on your patrol Storkclaw *smiles and pads over to the nursery* -Greysquirrel
Hey, I have no problem with letting a beautiful lady lead. -Mudpath

We're almost set; now where is Timberwolf? -Storkclaw

*sits next to her* Yea, but hey, medicine cats also get basic battle training. -Hazelpaw
I'm coming *chuckles padding over* just woke up from a nap -Timberwolf

Now that we're all here let's go *signals them out of camp heading East towards the StormClan border* -Bearstar

*laughs* That's what I thought *looks up* Hazelpaw Boulderpaw were going on Dusk patrol! Now where's Sunfang? -Lakefrost
He should be around somewhere. -Mudpath

*follows out after him* -Robinwing

I want you to pay extra close attention to the scents, Silverpaw. *heads out* This will be a good test for your tracking abilities. -Storkclaw
Got it *nods scenting the air* -Silverpaw

It was right along the creek here *says padding onto the rocky bank of the creek along the Stormclan border* Very sour smell if I remember right not even worse than StormClan scent if you can believe that *chuckles a bit* -Timberwolf

I can still faintly smell it along the border as well... *says as he looks around* Divide into two groups and search the area more look for the same sour smell in our territory -Bearstar
Silverpaw, you and I will go this way. *motions with his tail* I want you to see if you can pick up their scents anywhere. Timberwolf, Robinwing, feel free to join my apprentice and I or not. -Storkclaw

*Glances at Bearstar* I'd prefer to stick with you, if that's all right. -Robinwing
That's fine Ill follow the area north with Robinwing Timberwolf go with Storkclaw and Silverpaw *says as he travels north up the creek* -Bearstar

Sour smell got it *says excitedly going south sniffing the air* -Silverpaw
*laughs a little* hasn't really done me any good, I have two left paws when it come to fighting- minnowpaw

Right here... *says in a grumbly voice* -sunfang
Nothing a little practice won't fix. *smiles* -Hazelpaw

*chuckles and follows after his apprentice* Let's go Timberwolf. -Storkclaw

*follows beside Bearstar* You don't think they've pushed deep into the territory do you? -Robinwing
Im coming *chuckles* not sure if I can keep up wih that young cat though -Timberwolf

I doubt it but just to be sure -Bearstar
*suddenly cries* Greysquirrel get Oakleaf and Minnowpaw my contractions started! -Darkblossom

Oh StarClan! *races out* Oakleaf Minnowpaw! -Greysquirrel