Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1602

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*stands beside Greysquirrel, protecting the kits* -Robinwing & Storkclaw

*growls* All right then. Don't want to hand the kits over? I suppose it's time for the next step then. Drive them out boys! -Red

*the wave of invading cats had already managed to position themselves in the back of camp during the fight**the formed a strong block and began pushing out the MoonClan cats*
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*snarls tackling Red again eyes covered in fury* You will not take my home! *which such fierosity he rips at Reds pelt scarlet blood dripped off his claws he was strong one on one but too slow if two cats crowded him* -Bearstar

*tries their best to push back the invading cats* -Lakefrost Silverpaw and Timberwolf
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Thank you, Blue! But before I make any new cats, I messaged you and I'd like to wait and get a response first. I have some ideas I'd like to run by you :)
I replied to your message just now Katie :) I put some ideas in their for you
Responded!
Me too sorry it takes a few minutes to reply got a lot to cover haha
Haha, its fine! Anyway, here are some cats!

Shadepaw - dark gray tabby tom with blue eyes

I actually don't know what else to make... What other ranks/genders would we need?
I suggest at least one warrior maybe a male and you could always be a queen (I could make a cat to be her mate if you wanted since Im planning on killing off Timberwolf sooner or later) or Elder
Okay, a warrior and queen it is!

Stagleap - Reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes

Swallowflight - russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes

^ we can say they're siblings, andddd Swallow is pregnant? Also, sorry this took me forever! I'm *very* picky about names....

Me too I've created entire lists for myself with names haha and I'll add them in :)
Okay I added them and I added a mate for Swallow his name is Shadowwift
over a year ago forgetful said…
*her eyes dart frantically around the camp looking for oakleaf* -Minnowpaw

*fights with the rouges* -Sunfang
Same! Well sorta. I write fanfiction on fanfiction.net so I just have a bunch of characters that I steal. Anyway, Shadowdrift is a banging name!

*bursts out of the nursery, looking frantically for Darkblossom's kits* "Eaglekit, Clearkit!" ~ Swallowflight

*races up to Bearstar* "D-Darkblossom is d-dead," *pants* "There are too many of them!" ~ Stagleap
Rowanpaw - brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
^ I hate to ask Blue, but could you replace Shadepaw with this guy? I realized I already have a Shadepaw and that bothered me xD
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*hears one of the cats say Darkblossom was dead and eyes go wide*
Snowtail

MoonClan retreat! *calls and leads his Clan across the territory towards StormClan*-Bearstar

And yes totally
*hears Bearstar to retreat and looks around for his kits panicly still trying to understand what happened to Darkblossom&
Snowstep
*helps Swallowflight along* ~ Stagleap
*Follows Bearstar then stops when he spots Clearkit on the ground. Growls softly and goes back to grab her* ~ Rowanpaw
*nudges Greysquirrel forward with the kits* We have them! Let's go! *hurries after Bearstar* -Robinwing

*looks around for Silverpaw* -Hazelpaw

*Stays to make sure everyone else exits* -Storkclaw
last edited over a year ago
*follows after the other cats*
Boulderpaw

*follows after Robinwing*
Snowstep
*leads the cats over the creek stones into StormClan territory stops in the bank to make sure everyone makes it* -Bearstar

*heads into StormClan territory* -Lakefrost Timberwolf Silverpaw Greysquirrel

*wiggles in Rowanpaws grip still horrified from her mothers death* -Clearkit
*stops with Bearstar* i-is Darkblossom the only one who didn't make it..?
Oakleaf

*follows after the rest of the clan padding besides Rowanpaw and looks down at Clearkit*
Snowstep
*growls, muffled* "Stop squirming!" ~ Rowanpaw

*stops at the river and looks frantically around* "Shadowdrift," *gasps* "W-where's Shadowdrift?!" ~ Swallowflight

*leaps over the river and glances back at Swallowflight* "Swallowflight, let's go!" ~ Stagleap
*moves to her brother's side* I'm sorry, Snowtail...-Robinwing

*joins his side* At least the kits are okay. *looks worriedly at his niece and nephews* -Mudpath

*shivers in horror* -Whitekit

Mama...-Eaglekit

*hurries to catch up with the rest of the clan, carrying Hazelpaw with him, her small unconscious body easy enough for him to carry alone* Who are we missing? -Storkclaw
over a year ago forgetful said…
(Hey just a question should we keep a family tree on a separate forum or something? Just to keep track or should we just keep track ourselves?)

*joins her family alongside Robinwing, not saying anything but showing she's there* -Minnowpaw

*walks with the clan hissing under his breath about the rogues* -Sunfang
"Shadowdrift," *meows immediately* "I haven't seen him yet! What if he's stuck in the camp?" ~ Swallowflight

*suddenly he burst from the brush slipping across the creek flank bleeding a bit* Sorry rouge jumped up and clawed my backside had to shake him off -Shadowdrift

Eaglekit! Whitekit! *calls for her brothers* -Clearkit

We have to get to StormClan camp were still not safe... *looks around and sighs* yes it was just Darkblossom...she will be mourned properly soon now to get to safety so we don't have to mourn anyone else... *starts padding deeper into StormClan territory* -Bearstar
*Looks alarmed* "Are you alright?" ~ Swallowflight

"Hold on, I'm going!" *Meows, muffled, before leaping across the creek* ~ Rowanpaw

*Follows the group, concerned* "StormClan's camp?" *echoes* "Is that really any better than dealing with rogues? You know how Falconstar is about rival Clans..." ~ Stagleap
Okay quick family guide in case you guys need it, (D) = deceased, ;= different litter

Bearstar x Stormysky(D) - Lakefrost, Oakleaf
Timberwolf x Milkypearl(D) - Robinwing, Mudpath, Snowtail; Hazelpaw, Minnowpaw
Flyheart(D)(old deputy) x Waterflower(D) - Greysquirrel, Darkblossom(D); Silverpaw, Boulderpaw
Stonegaze x ??? - Storkclaw, (Maybe Shadowdrift)
??? x ??? - Swallowflight, Stagleap, (maybe Sunfang); (maybe Rowanpaw)
You're a blessing.
I'll be alright dear Oakleaf can patch me up *licks her cheek* Your not hurt are you sweetheart? With poor Darkblossom I nearly lost my mind that you were dead also... -Shadowdrift

We can't just live on their land without permission. And we need herbs just look at Shadowdrifts flank and Timberwolf shoulder...run off our own territory a beautiful queen slaughtered I won't have the rest of my clan bleed to death on this bank...Falconstar may be less than hospitable but he's a clan cat the same and that's better than those queen murdering scum we must go -Bearstar
*Manages a weak smile* "No, I'm fine, just winded." *Follows the group as well. Leans into him, trembling slightly.* "Darkblossom... they just..." *shakes her head* "They were ruthless." ~ Swallowflight

*Swallows, still not entirely convinced* "If you say so." ~ Stagleap

*Follows the group with Clearkit* ~ Rowanpaw
Should I move everyone to the StormClan forum?
I would
Don't worry darling itll be over soon *says leading her on his back legs limping a bit blood trickling down his grey back legs* -Shadowdrift

My mom...she can't be gone... *whimpers* this can't be happening... *she was still in shock all she wanted to do was curl up with her family* -Clearkit
*Notices the blood dripping down his leg* "Is it bad?" *asks* "The wound, I mean." ~ Swallowflight

*Frowns a bit, sympathetic* "Once we get to StormClan you can rest with your brothers" ~ Rowanpaw
And my dad... *frowns* -Clearkit

I'll be a right once I get patched up don't worry love...how are the kits? They weren't hurt were they? *notions to her belly* -Shadowdrift
*Nods* "Right, him too." ~ Rowanpaw

*Smiles a bit* "They're fine. The rogues didn't lay a claw on me. They were busy with... other cats." ~ Swallowflight
Your too pregnant to fight Darkblossom knew that she fought and died bravely to protect you and her kits *nuzzles her comfortingly* -Shaddowdrift
*looks at his kits gently then to Clearkit and nods not having the strength to say anything and just pads on sadly*
Snowstep

*nods* i can patch him up when we stop though i dont have any supplies...
Oakleaf

*follows the other apprentices
Boulderpaw
Hopefully StormClan can supply us with them -Bearstar
*Sighs heavily* "It's just... I'm a warrior too. I went through the same training as everyone else just in case something like this ever happened, and when one of my Clanmates needed me I was useless. Now there's a tom without his mate and three kits without a mother." ~ Swallowflight

If you were to fight you could have harmed our kits...Bearstar said himself when Darkblossom's litter was born that those kits are our most valuable members...after so much death the last year that litter and our litter will make the clan strong again...Darkblossom knew that she was protecting the clans future and so were you by protecting our unborn kits from harm... -Shadowdrift
Btw I finally replied to your message Katie
Are we going to have them run into the StormClan patrol on the StormClan forum now?
Yes I was just about to do that
*helps move bodies out of camp and rebuilding destroyed dens while Oakleaf and Minnowpaw finished patching them up* -Lakefrost Greysquirrel and Silverpaw

*looks over his messed up camp and sighs* It may be a mess but it's our home again -Bearstar
It'll take some time for all of the memories and everything else to be washed away...but I think everyone's spirits have been lifted by the fact that we're home. Well, *looks over at Timberwolf's body* as lifted as spirits can be right now. *watches Robinwing working the hardest, dragging out multiple bodies at a time while her wounds were still open* Should I make her stop so Oakleaf can look at her injuries? -Storkclaw

*brings wet balls of moss over to her father's body and washes the blood from his pelt* -Hazelpaw
*pads over to Hazelpaw* do you want help?
Boulderpaw

*works on the wounded cats*
Oakleaf

*nudges his kits towards the nursery* we are home kits..
Snowtail