Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM
save

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1602

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods slowly* I'm only a little less than half a moon along. -Robinwing
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Well congratulations Robinwing I never thought you really wanted to be a mother but I guess you continue to surprise...I'm sure my half siblings will be very cute *she walked a thin line with her words conveying that though she wasn't angry she still seemed a bit uncomfortable with the whole situation* -Lakefrost
Thank you Lakefrost. I never really thought I'd be a good mother, but...when I thought about it some more the idea really appealed to me. -Robinwing
*looks at her friend for a moment then nodded slowly* I think you'll do a good job, my friend, I wish you the best of luck *smiles slightly* You'll probably need it -Lakefrost
*smiles and nods* Thanks. I hope I can live up to my mother's memory. -Robinwing
Hard to compete with Milkypearl as a mother *purrs* but I know you'll do great -Lakefrost
I'll certainly do my best. *purrs and touches her nose to her ear* I'll let you rest. *pads out of the den* -Robinwing
*smiles after her friend* -Lakefrost
*settles down beside her, grooming her shoulders* -Mudpath

We can skip now if you want.
Okay sounds good you can start wherever you want :)
*settles herself down in her nursery nest, her stomach incredibly swollen* They've been kicking like mad today. With any luck I won't have to wait much longer for my contractions to start. -Robinwing

*Follows her inside, having become very protective and motivated to take care of her pregnant sister and best friend* Do either of you need anything? -Hazelstreak
I'm fine Hazel I'm not the one having my kits any moment *says flciking her tail to Robinwing she was well on but not compared to Robinwing it would be another week or two before her kits would arrive* -Silverbird

*pads over to Storkclaw* I have a feeling today is the day my kits come *smiles up at the morning greenleaf sun* -Bearstar
What names have you decided on? -Storkclaw

I'm just making sure. Need anything Robin? -Hazelstreak

Some water would be great. *huffs, another kick jolting her* -Robinwing

*nods and hurries from the den* -Hazelstreak
We had some ideas Wolfkit, Pinekit, Lichenkit, Minkkit, and Sparrowkit. Like them? -Bearstar

Might want to let oakleaf know too! *calls after her friend* -Silverbird
They sound lovely. I'm guessing Wolfkit is in memory of Timberwolf. -Storkclaw

*pads over to the medicine cat den after soaking some moss in water* Oakleaf, I think Robinwing will be going into labor soon today. -Hazelstreak
Yes we figured itd be best to honor his memory -Bearstar

Excited? *looks at Robinwing* -Silverbird
That's wonderful. -Storkclaw

*nods slightly* Excited. A little nervous. *huffs and yelps slightly as the first contraction shoots through her abdomen* N-Not excited for the pain. -Robinwing

Sounds like it's about time. -Storkclaw

*rushes back to the nursery and sets the moss down beside her sister* -Hazelstreak
last edited over a year ago
Must be wonder if it'll be a long kitting Stormysky had a long one even with two kits *says padding over to the nursery* -Bearstar

Oh I'm sure want something to bite on? -Silverbird
Let's hope for Robinwing's sake that it's over with quickly. -Storkclaw

*shakes her head* No...*breathes deeply through gritted teeth* I can do without...*lays flat on her flank, her sides rippling* -Robinwing
Sure? *says a bit gently* -Silverbird

I know *purrs a bit and goes into the nursery* -Bearstar
*nods* I-I've got this...-Robinwing

*makes room beside her sister when Bearstar enters* -Hazelstreak
*walks in sitting down beside his mate taking up much of the room in the nursery* How are you doing Robin? *says gently and runs his big fluffy tail around her spine soothingly* -Bearstar
Okay...*breathes laboredly* The contractions don't feel v-very far apart now...-Robinwing
Not too long then you can do it Robin *smiles gently* -Bearstar
*nods and tries to keep her breathing steady* I-I think it's about time..*readies herself to push* -Robinwing

You wanna do the descriptions for 2 and I do 2?
Yea I'll do Wolfkit and Minkkit if you wanna do Pinekit and whatever other name you pick Sparrow or Lichen

I'll be right here *says gently* -Bearstar
Sounds good.

*after a somewhat quick labor she birthed four kits* -Robinwing

Pinekit - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Wolfkit- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes

Theyre beautiful Robinwing *says licking them* Four wonderful kits *purrs happily* -Bearstar
*huffs in relief* They're perfect. *purrs happily* -Robinwing

Congratulations, Robin. *smiles and watches the kits* -Hazelstreak
Well have to name them now two toms and two she-cats *smiles* -Bearstar
I think the names we've picked are more than perfect. Wolfkit, Pinekit, Minkkit and..... Lichenkit. Lichenkit sounds perfect. -Robinwing
They are lovely *smiles licking her ear* -Bearstar
*licks his muzzle* Just born and they're already so beautiful. *purrs, licking their heads softly* -Robinwing
Yes *purrs and then stands* I'll be back my love I have something to announce to the Clan *smiles licking her ear once more then padding out of the nursery and up to the high oak* -Bearstar
*grooms her kits gently* -Robinwing

*follows him to the oak, taking his seat on the roots* -Storkclaw

*Gathers with the others beneath the oak* -Hazelstreak
I wanted to announce that Robinwing and I had four beautiful healthy kits *purrs proudly* And squeezing into the nursery myself I've realized that is it is much too crowded in there *chuckles* So I believe it time that Eaglekit, Whitekit, and Clearkit deserve to start their journey as apprentices *smiles* So come up to the high rock if you will -Bearstar

*smiles brightly nudging her sister's kits proudly* Go on this is a big day -Greysquirrel

Come on Eaglekit! Whitekit! *says going up excitedly* -Clearkit
*hurries after his sister* -Eaglekit

*quickly tidies his pelt before stepping up to the front of the group* -Whitekit
Eaglekit come up first *purrs* -Bearstar
*nods eagerly and steps forward, nearly twitching with excitement* -Eaglekit
Eaglekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Eaglepaw. Your mentor will be Shadowdrift. I hope he will pass down his strength and honorability to you. -Bearstar

*comes up onto the rock and touches Eaglekit's nose gently and smiles at his new apprentice* -Shadowdrift
*dips his head then moves to the side, already excited for the time to train with his mentor* -Eaglepaw
Whitekit your next *smiles at the shyier tom* -Bearstar
*dips his head respectfully and takes a step forward* -Whitekit
Whitekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Whitepaw. Your mentor will be Lakefrost. I hope she will pass down her skill and bravery to you -Bearstar

*jumps up newly healed of her shoulder injuries and noses Whitekit excited for a new apprentice as she loved training* -Lakefrost
(Btw people can claim Pinekit and Lichenkit even Minkkit really I just claimed her in case no one was interested)
I'll take both unless someone else wants one.

*dips his head once again to his mentor**moves aside and stands with her, watching to see who his sister would be paired with* -Whitepaw
Last but not least Clearkit *calls as she excitedly jumps up to him* You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Clearpaw. Your mentor will be Mudpath. I hope he will pass down his patience and skill to you -Bearstar
*pads up to her and touches noses* I'll train you to the very best of my abilities. *whispers with a smile* -Mudpath
*smiles and nods excitedly* -Clearpaw

Good luck to our new apprentices and mentors *smiles and starts to cheer* Eaglepaw! Whitepaw! Clearpaw! -Bearstar

*shouts excitedly with the rest of the Clan* -Greysquirrel
*cheers with the rest of the clan* -Hazelstreak & Storkclaw

*strokes her kits with her tail* -Robinwing