Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1602

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles brightly and let's go of his leg* What can we play?! -Pinekit
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Sits down and curls his tail over his paws* "Has anyone... you know... stepped forward to claim the kits?" ~ Stagleap (The whole Clan isn't aware that Treetail is the father, right? Just Hazelstreak and Robinwing?)

*Mews and paws blindly at his mother's stomach* ~ Stormkit

*Looks for Snowtail* ~ Rowanpaw
I actually think the whole clan knows, but I'm unsure. I know at least Hazelstreak, Robinwing and Bearstar know.

*looks at Petalkit and Kestrelkit* So, would you like to play with Wolfkit and I? -Lichenkit
Do they? Well if they do then I'll edit my post, but I thought only the cats closest to her knew... also, just to clarify, StormClan has no idea, right? Aside from Treetail and whoever he told?

*Flicks an ear* "Sure! What game?" ~ Petalkit
Yes StormClan has no clue. Treetail obviously knows, his fathers and Applethorn know because they were spying on him when he was told, Brumblebraze and Flintstripe know because Treetail told them. Other than that, no one in StormClan has any idea.

I'm not sure...we haven't really played much. What do you like to play? -Lichenkit
Jeeze, that's still quite a few cats xD If Falconstar finds out, Tree's gonna get it.

"Moss ball?" *Suggests* ~ Petalkit
Hey if they were minding their own business the three others would never have known! XD
And yes I know. Oh gosh, if he finds out that as well as he was intentionally trying to make Falcon jealous over Sweet. Dead tom walking XDX

Sounds interesting. How do we play? -Lichenkit
Dude. Falconstar's gonna kill him xD

*Snags a small ball of moss and tosses it in front of Wolfkit* "It's easy! There are two teams, and the goal is to get the ball in your own goal." ~ Petalkit
My poor baby!! DX

Oh fun! Who are on teams together? -Lichenkit
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
No Silverbird hasn't wanted to reveal the father's identity...perhaps they had a fallout of some kind... *shrugs a bit* Bearstar is overjoyed though he loves kits and the more cats in the clan the better -Lakefrost

I don't care what team I'm on -Wolfkit

*pads over* I'll play too -Kestrelkit

Why don't I pretend to invade the camp and you be the brave warrior to defend camp *crouches down playfully* -Bearstar
*nods excitedly* Sounds like fun! *crouches and growls playfully* Be gone, intrude! You're not welcome on MoonClan territory! -Pinekit

*smiles and nods* This should be fun! -Lichenkit

*sits outside the nursery and watches her kits happily* -Robinwing
*growls playfully* You'll have to make me leave *says as he leaps side to side slowly he was so large he towered over the small kit* -Bearstar
*leaps up to his shoulder, biting lightly and kicking at him with his tiny paws* -Pinekit
Oh no I've been wounded! *says dramatically as he flops over onto his side with a big thud careful not to hurt Pinekit* -Bearstar
*climbs on his flank* Surrender now and leave our territory or face certain death! -Pinekit
Oh no I've been defeated by the brave MoonClan warrior! *says as he pretends to go limp under the kit* -Bearstar
*Flicks an ear* "Maybe.... anyway, Bearstar has every right to be overjoyed. I never realized how large StormClan was until we had to stay in their camp, and I admit, it was a bit overwhelming. They have so many warriors compared to us... we need all the cats we can get." ~ Stagleap

"Perfect!" *grins* "With all four of us, we can have two teams! Litchenkit and Kestrelkit, why don't you two pair up, and me and Wolfkit will be a team?" ~ Petalkit

*Pads outside of the den and sits beside Robinwing* "Are they behaving themselves?" *frets* "Those girls cause chaos everywhere they go!" ~ Swallowflight

*Pads up to Clearpaw, glaring at the ground* "Hey. Can I talk to you?" ~ Rowanpaw
last edited over a year ago
*stops her grooming of herself and looks up at him then looks around playfuly* Me? You must not mean me the lowly new apprentice. You only talk to important warriors *purrs a bit* -Clearpaw

Sounds perfect come on Lichenkit we're fast so we're gonna run circles around them -Kestrelkit

*fluffs up his fur trying to look bigger* No you won't well be the winners! *squeaks* -Wolfkit
True StormClan is massive but that's only because we're the real warriors keeping badgers out of the forests *huffs a bit* but yes I'm glad the have a full nursery again I'm sure I'll be mentoring many cats to come *chuckles a bit* -Lakefrost
*Raises an eyebrow, and looks at her playfully* "Are you sure about that? Maybe instead of mentoring apprentices, you'll be the one having them?" ~ Stagleap

*Huffs* "I wish that were the case. Snowtail overheard how I was talking to you, and he thinks I was rude. So... I'm here to apologize." ~ Rowanpaw

"Yeah!" *exclaims, coming to stand beside Wolfkit* "You two don't stand a chance against us!" ~ Petalkit
Well I don't see you contributing either *says with a flick of her tail* Not all she-cats are waiting to have kits you know. I'm a skilled warrior and if the time comes for me to have kits I will but for now I'm perfectly happy helping my clan and mentoring *says with a final irritated huff clearly not fond of his joke* -Lakefrost

Oh an apology huh? *chuckles a bit* Well go on dazzle me with your apology -Clearpaw
Goodluck! *says with a huff she was very competitive and between her and Petalkit they ran the nursery* -Kestrelkit
*Grins, amused by her response* "I'm not contributing? Well, Bearstar has yet to assign me an apprentice and I can't very well birth kits, now, can I?" *Nudges her playfully* "Easy, Lakefrost, I was only kidding." *Stands to his paws and grabs the rabbit he'd caught* "I'll go see if Silverbird wants this and get out of your fur." ~ Stagleap

*Eyes her, unamused* "I'm sorry," *says dryly* ~ Rowanpaw

*Sticks her nose in the air* "We don't need luck; we have skill." *gestures to a cluster of pebbles* "That will be mine and Wolfkit's goal. Over there by that cluster of ferns can be yours." ~ Petalkit
From a strong cat I didn't expect such a weak apology *chuckles a bit* Didn't even say what you're sorry for -Clearpaw

Sounds fair to me. Who gets the ball first? -Kestrelkit

You're not in my hair your just knotting my tail you *softens a bit and nods* I'm sure silverbird would appreciate the prey don't go too far though Storkclaw mentioned you for a patrol at dusk -Lakeforst
*Scowls at her* "You're awful sassy for someone whose closer to being a kit than a warrior." *Rolls his eyes* "But fine. I'm sorry that I spoke so rudely to you. I should never have spoken to a Clanmate in such a way." ~ Rowanpaw

"You can, since it wouldn't be fair to give us the ball first," *grins* ~ Petalkit

*Huffs* "Of course he did. All I ever do is patrol!" *Nonetheless, nods to her before picking up thr rabbit and starting towards the den* ~ Stagleap
I might be young but at least I know how to properly apologize to someone *says with a little playfulness in her eye* Thank you Rowanpaw I forgive you, I'll tell my dad you're the perfect gentlemen *says as she goes back to grooming herself by licking her paw and dragging it over her head and ears* -Clearpaw
A warrior takes every advantage they can get *says as she bats the ball between her paws* -Kestrelkit

You and me both *chuckles a bit and pads off to find Mudpath* -Lakefrost

*lays in her den looking outside towards camp then licks her napping kits* -Silverbird
*His fur brisltes slightly, but all he says is,* "You missed a spot on your back." ~ Rowanpaw

*Crouches down in response, waiting* ~ Petalkit

*Mews shrilly and paws blindly at his mother's stomach* ~ Stormkit

*Pads into the nursey with his rabbit* "Hey Silverbird. Lakefrost said you might be hungry, so I brought you this rabbit." ~ Stagleap
Thanks *smiles a bit playfully and lays back down* -Clearpaw

I'm starved actually *looks down at Stormkit and licks him again gently* this kits are draining me *sighs* -Silverbird

Suddenly bolts past her sister dashing towards her goal with the mossball* -Kestrelkit
*sits in a shady spot, watching his niece and nephews play* -Mudpath

*smiles at Swallowflight* They're just having fun. Keeping two of my little ones busy while Bearstar handles the other. *looks around for Minkkit* But one is still alluding me. -Robinwing

*purrs and jumps down beside his head* Did I do good? *nudges his father's muzzle with his tiny one* -Pinekit

*watches the sisters carefully, following their lead so she could learn the best way to play* -Lichenkit
*Raises an eyebrow, confused* "You're taking all of this very well... why aren't you yelling at me for being a jerk, or something?" ~ Rowanpaw

*Drops the rabbit at her paws* "Lakefrost said the birthing was difficult.... how do you feel?" ~ Stagleap

*Flicks an ear* "I think I saw Mink-kit in your nest." *Lays down, watching the kits fondly* "Those terrors would tear down the nursery if I gave them the chance. I thought she-kits were supposed to be easy!" ~ Swallowflight

*Unleashes a battle-squeal and charges after Kesteralkit, pouncing on her back* ~ Petalkit
I'm surprised she hasn't wanted to come out to play with the others. But I suppose they all move at their own pace. *purrs as she watches them* They are quite competitive. -Robinwing

*runs over when Petalkit jumps on her teammate, taking the ball and hurrying towards the goal* -Lichenkit
*Growls softly, nipping at Kesteralkit's ears* "Get her, Wolfkit!" ~ Petalkit

"A little too competitive. They fight over everything." ~ Swallowflight
Just imagine what they'll be like as apprentices. *purrs in amusement* Then it won't so much be up to you to break up their head butting. So that'll be one thing to look forward to. -Robinwing
*Grins* "That's true. I'll miss them though.... despite being little terrors, they do have their moments, and they're excellent cuddlers." ~ Swallowflight
I feel the same way, though I've been a mother for considerably less time. Do you ever think about having more in the future? -Robinwing
*Purrs* "I don't think I'll have a say in it, really; Shadowdrift enjoys being a father too much to for us to only have one litter! And I do love being a mother; I just think four kits was a bit much for the first time. When we do have more, I wouldn't protest just one or two." ~ Swallowflight
*smiles and nods slightly* Well, at least I know what to expect with a litter of four. I'll look to you for guidance. -Robinwing
*Laughs* "I'm not sure I'm the best queen to give advice, although... the Clan doesn't have many experienced queens, does it?" ~ Swallowflight
*shakes her head* I don't think anyone would have been more qualified than my mother. *closes her eyes for a moment, sending a silent prayer to her mother and father in StarClan* -Robinwing
*Adverts her gaze out of respect* "Sometimes I forget how young we are as a Clan. MoonClan has been around for seasons, but the current warriors are all rather young, with a few exceptions. Bearstar has done wonders keeping us together." ~ Swallowflight
*purrs softly* That he has. Being able to keep such respectable reputation for our young clan is just a testament to his capability. -Robinwing
*Grins at her* "Of course, it's not like you're bias at all." ~ Swallowflight
*smiles and flicks her tail* Only a little. I've admired his leadership much longer than I've had his love. -Robinwing
"True," *meows, agreeably* "And honestly, to say that he hasn't done well would just be a lie. Bearstar knows how to make tough decisions that no one else wants to make, like parterning with StormClan." ~ Swallowflight
He handled it with such professionalism and even kept his pride. So admirable. *watches her mate play with her son happily* -Robinwing
Yes it was hard, I'm starting to get some energy back. Oakleaf said I was pretty anemic from losing a lot blood so I'll have to rest for awhile...but my kits are healthy which I have StarClan to thank for. I like to think that was my father looking out for me... *looks towards the sky thinking of Flyheart the old deputy lost to badgers like many MoonClan cats had before* -Silverbird

You did great son *smiles and tickles him gently with his paws still on his back laughing a bit* You'll be a fine warrior -Bearstar

*growls playfully and tackles his sister like a fluffy fury causing her to drop the mossball* -Wolfkit

*wriggles away from her sister and dashes after the mossball* -Kestrelkit
*laughs and squirms in his grasp* I want to be the best! That way I can make you and Mom proud. -Pinekit

*drops the moss ball and hits the ground under his weight**whacks it forward with her paw, so Kestrelkit could grab it* -Lichenkit
I know you will you and all your siblings *purrs and runs his big paw over his sons head affectionately* -Bearstar

*snatches the ball quick and dashes for the goal again* -Kestrelkit
*purrs, nuzzling his head against his paw* I hope I grow to be as big as you some day! -Pinekit