Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1602

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I know it sounds odd, but I don't look at him in just one way, being your father or the leader. I see him as the intelligent, compassionate, respectable cat that he is. All other formalities aside. -Robinwing

*nods* It must be nice to see yourself in your parents. -Storkclaw
You want to share a fish, Silverpaw? -Hazelpaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Hes twice your age though Robinwing besides he already had a mate my mother -Lakefrost

Sounds delicious what kind? -Silverpaw
Age doesn't mean much to me. I fell in love with him for who he is. Not some number. And I know that. I would never want to disrespect the memory of your mother, but I want to be someone who can offer him some happiness. -Robinwing

*picks up a trout* This look good? -Hazelpaw
They were in love and he'll meet her in StarClan if you become his mate it'll be really uncomfortable when you pass -Lakefrost
*frowns slightly* Your father has a long while before he joins StarClan. He's not THAT old. It's not as if he's an elder. Wouldn't your mother understand and want him to have happiness while he's still living? -Robinwing
You didnt know my mother how do you know what she would want *snorts* -Lakefrost
No I didn't and I'm sure she was a lovely cat, but if you truly love someone you'd put their happiness and well being above your own in any situation. When you're really in love you want them to have all the happiness in the world even if you can't be the one to give it to them. *huffs* Listen Lakefrost, your father hasn't given me a straight answer yet. So who knows, maybe none of this will matter. But I'm going to do my best to get him to see me as an equal, someone he'd want to share his life with. -Robinwing
last edited over a year ago
He may not be old but she's still my father and it's weird that my friend is pursuing him it's just weird. I don't try and sleep with your dad why can't you just leave mine alone! *with that she runs off into the forest* -Lakefrost
You see yourself in your father I hope -Greysquirrel

Looks good to me let's eat -Silverpaw
*sighs* This is what I was afraid of. Lakefrost wait! *hurries after her* -Robinwing

*follows after them* -Mudpath

I do, but I would have liked to meet my mother so know what she was like. -Storkclaw

*lays down* First bite goes to you! -Hazelpaw
No just leave me alone! *growls and races off into deep brush* -Lakefrost

Ever ask your dad? -Greysquirrel

Thanks im starving *says taking a bite* -Silverpaw
*stops his sister* Let her have her time. I'm sure she'll come around. Go back to camp, get some rest. You've had a long day. *watches to make sure she goes back to camp then follows Lakefrost's scent* -Mudpath

*nods* He doesn't much like to talk about her. Which I understand. She left us when I was only a few days old. -Storkclaw

Me too. We did good in training today though! -Hazelpaw
*find herself at the creek again staring into StormClan territory and the creek beneath her* -Lakefrost

That's crazy who fed you milk the rest of the time? It was probably Milkypearl my mother and Stormysky were kinda cold *chuckles a bit* -Greysquirrel
*nods* She was very kind to me. -Storkclaw

*pads up and sits beside her* You okay? -Mudpath
She was kind to everyone *smiles a bit* miss Milkypearl I think the clan needs more cats like her after all she certainly didn't pass down her gentleness to Robinwing -Greysquirrel
*stiffs a bit as she hears him* Yea I'm fine -Lakefrost
*chuckles* Not at all. Who knows, maybe if this situation with Bearstar goes well she'll become a lot softer. -Storkclaw

You can talk to me about it you know. -Mudpath
I hope so for the rest of us *laughs a bit* Finally have her stop glaring down at me all the time -Greysquirrel

About what? *looks over at him her blue green eyes dark* -Lakefrost
You think that's bad? You should see the looks Lakefrost gives me. -Storkclaw

Anything you want. I'm all ears. Clearly you weren't happy with whatever my sister said. -Mudpath
That was between us Mudpath *says turning back to the creek looking at her reflection* -Lakefrost

Yea she hates you *chuckles a bit* -Greysquirrel
Clearly. I don't really blame her though. Being deputy was important to her and to be honest I was a little surprised to be appointed over her. -Storkclaw

All right, I understand. We don't have to talk. *lays down next to her* We caj just relax. But remember, if you do want to talk about anything, anything at all, I'm here for you. -Mudpath
But you'll be a good deputy Storkclaw *smiles* -Greysquirrel

Just a lot of things in my head I need some time to sort them out... -Lakefrost
Thank you, my love. *purrs and licks her head* I'm working hard and doing my best. -Storkclaw

Need any help? Or guidance? I'm very wise you know. *purrs and nudges her playfully* -Mudpath
I know you are *smiles* -Greysquirrel

You're the least wise *laughs* -Lakefrost
And I'll continue to do so. Bearstar works his hardest and I definitely want to help take some of that stress off his shoulders. He's been a great leader for so long. -Storkclaw

*gasps dramatically* How dare you! I could be an elder I have so much wisdom! -Mudpath
Im sure you'll be very helpful *smiles* -Greysquirrel

I think Stonegaze would be insulted you said that *chuckles* -Lakefrost
But don't you think for a second I'll let you slip through the cracks. *nuzzles her* -Storkclaw

All right all right. I might not be the smartest, but I am good at comforting. -Mudpath
Hard to it's a small clan and I'm demanding *laughs* -Greysquirrel

That so? *raises an eyebrow at him* -Lakefrost
I'll fulfill all of your demands. *brushes her cheek with his tail* -Storkclaw

I believe so. And I mean look at me, don't I look all warm and fluffy: perfect for cuddling? *laughs* -Mudpath
Better *purrs playfully* -Greysquirrel

Your not that fluffy Greysquirrel has more fluff than you *chuckles a bit* -Lakefrost
Any demands right now? -Storkclaw

I suppose you're right. This is aaaaall muscle. *puffs out his chest* -Mudpath
Just that you're hogging the sun *laughs and pushes him over* -Greysquirrel

*laughs* alright big cat -Lakefrost
Hey now! *laughs and pulls her with him* I will tickle you into oblivion. -Storkclaw

*purrs* My goal was to make you smile, but I even made you laugh. Apparently making fun of myself is a good way to cheer you up. *bumps her playfully as he sits close beside her* -Mudpath
And I'll kick you across camp *raises an eyebrow playfully* -Greysquirrel

It's not hard to do you're a dork *chuckles a bit and looks at the water again* -Lakefrost
You can try. *holds her tight and nips her ears playfully* -Storkclaw

Hurtful or not, you may be right. *smiles and looks down with her* Peaceful, isn't it? -Mudpath
I like the water its good for reflection *smiles a bit as she said that* -Lakefrost

You brought this on yourself *growls playfully and kicks at his side* -Greysquirrel
*grabs onto her legs and holds tightly* Not going to get the better of me this time. *purrs and tickles her flank with his tail* -Storkclaw

And a beautiful reflection it is. *flicks his ears* That aside, anything you've successfully reflected on? -Mudpath

*pads over to the fresh kill pile and lays down tiredly* Hello girls. -Robinwing

Hey Rob. *is careful to swallow her food before speaking* -Hazelpaw
*pads over to the two and cough awkwardly* Uh Storkclaw? -Timberwolf

Hi Robinwing *says after picking the last few pieces of the fish bone* -Silverpaw
*let's go of her legs and clears his throat* Yes Timberwolf? *twines tails with his mate* -Storkclaw

How did training go today? -Robinwing
It went well we learned battle moves *smiles* -Silverpaw

We found an unfamiliar scent when patrolling the East border...not a clan scent... -Timberwolf
Really? *gets to his paws* Did it follow into our territory? It must have been fresh because nothing was reported by the dawn patrol. -Storkclaw

Very nice. I trust that you did well, Hazelpaw. -Robinwing

*nods* I got Boulderpaw pinned twice. -Hazelpaw
It was right along the border I didn't sense it in our border but they certainaly were looking into it -Timberwolf

He also squashed you twice *snickers* -Silverpaw
*nods* Thank you Timberwolf. I shall report this to Bearstar immediately. *licks Greysquirrel's head* I'll be back. *heads over to the leader's den* Bearstar I have some news. -Storkclaw

Hey when I was told not to fight back! If it was a free for all I would have taken him down! *puffs out her chest* -Hazelpaw
*looks up* What sort of news? *says gruffly* -Bearstar

Yea sure *chuckles and cuffs her ear playfully* -Silverpaw
Timberwolf reported to me they sound some unfamiliar scents along the east border. They didn't cross our border, but they were definitely around. Nonclan cats. -Storkclaw

I could take you down! *crouches playfully* -Hazelpaw
Interesting...StormClan usually doesn't tolerate cats in their territory I wonder if they've found this as well... *gets up and pads out his den looking over camp* I want extra patrols around the east border make sure the scents stay on that side of the creek and monitor that part of the territory closely its possible these cats could have washed their scents away in the creek and crossed into our land. I won't have rouges hunting on our lands -Bearstar

Yea try me *growls playfully crouching as well* -Silverpaw
*stands beside him and nods* Of course. I'll send out another patrol before dusk. -Storkclaw

Remember your form, Hazelpaw. *sits up and watches them* -Robinwing

*nods* Let's go. *pounces on her back* -Hazelpaw
Excellent I'll join the patrol as well see things for myself -Bearstar

*growls and rolls over quickly squashing her* I know that move! -Silverpaw
Who else would you like me to put on it? I've already got Sunfang, Snowtail, Boulderpaw and myself on dusk patrol. -Storkclaw

*pummels her flanks with her paws* -Hazelpaw