Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM
save

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1602

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*looks at his paws shyly* So uh now what?
Boulderdust

*purrs* Ah okay *nuzzles him and gets up* Are you hungry? i can go catch you and your siblings something nice and juicy.
Snowtail
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
W-We could work on becoming mates...-Hazelstreak

*bounces over at the mention of food* I'm hungry! -Eaglekit

I-I'd be okay with something just from the pile...-Whitekit
M-mates? Already? We just became warriors...*looks embarrassed*
Boulderdust

*nods and beckons for them to follow him* come on then lets find you two toms something good.
Snowtail
That's why I said we can work on it. *looks away shyly* You know....spend more time together.. -Hazelstreak

*breathes a sigh of relief that his dad didn't have to go out of camp**follows after his father and brother* -Whitekit
Y-yea we can do that! *nudges her* I mean if its what you want.
Boulderdust

*leads them to the pile* okay what do you two want?
Snowtail
*purrs softly and smiles* I'd like that. -Hazelstreak

*paws a mouse excitedly* This! -Eaglekit
*chuckles grabbing the mouse and setting it down for them* eat up little ones.
Snowtail

*blinks looking around the nursery*
Russetkit

*purrs* Then thats what we will do then..*nuzzles her*
Boulderstep
over a year ago forgetful said…
*pokes russetkit in the side playfully * -Riverkit
*purrs and leans against him* -Hazelstreak

Thanks dad! *eats* -Eaglekit

Thank you. *eats* -Whitekit
*squeaks and paws at her*
Russetkit

*watches them still thinking about his mate and sighs*
Snowtail

So what do we do now? *looks a bit puzzled*
Boulderdust
Well...we could take a walk together. I suppose that's romantic. -Hazelstreak

*looks up at him and licks his leg* I'm sorry dad...-Whitekit
*looks down at him* For what?
Snowtail

*nods and gets up* thats sounds fun.
Boulderdust
Wait! *hurries and finishes the prey then gets to her paws* Okay let's go. -Hazelstreak

I know you miss mom. -Whitekit
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I hope so *smiles* You did great today though Swallow healthy delivery healthy kits what more can parents ask for? -Shadowdrift

*blindly wiggles around with her siblings looking for milk* -Kestrelkit
oh well yea....*nuzzles him* we all miss her.
Snowtail

*chuckles* cant forget that now can we?
Bouldedust
I was hungry! *purrs* Confessing my feelings worked up an appetite. *laughs a bit as she head for the exit* -Hazelstreak

*nods and snuggles against him, yawning a bit* -Whitekit
*watches him fondly and then looks at Eaglekit* you almost dont here?
Snowtail

*purrs* really? worked up an appetite to tell me how you feel?
Boulderdust
Well I was nervous! I didn't want to look like an idiot if you didn't like me back..-Hazelstreak

*nods happily with his mouth full and continues eating* -Eaglekit
*bats back at Russetkit's paw but looses his balance and falls onto Kestrelkit* -Riverkit
would have been a funny sight though *grins*
Boulderdust

*Lets out a squeal of laughter*
Russetkit

*purrs*
Snowtail
*lets out a huff as he gets back to his feet* -Riverkit
*shoves him playfully* Rude! *purrs and heads out into the forest* -Hazelstreak

*finishes his half* Done! Now what? -Eaglekit
*wiggles his tail playfully and crouches*
Russetkit

*Follows after her brushing against her* So what made you tell me?
Boulderdust

What ever you two want to do..Just not leaving camp.
Snowtail
last edited over a year ago
I was talking to your sister and she really encouraged me to be honest with my feelings. And she may have told me that you liked me too. -Hazelstreak

Can we hide and you seek? -Eaglekit
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*pads into camp tail up* -Tabbystripe

I never comment here v_v
Hey Tabbystripe any news along the borders? *says padding over* -Lakefrost

That would be fun can we dad? *says bouncing* -Clearkit

*mewls loudly as Riverkit falls on her and she squirms patting him playfully* -Kestrelkit
last edited over a year ago
Ugh! That blabber mouth! *looks embarrassed*
Boulderdust

*nods* Sure! do you want me to seek?
Snowtail
*mews and squirms away from his sister* -Riverkit
*purrs* In this situation I appreciated it. *looks at the ground as they walk, trying to hide her embarrassment* I've liked you for some time now and it gave me reassurance to know that I wasn't just making up how close we are. -Hazelstreak

*pads out of Bearstar's den and over to her brother* Hello, Snowtail. How are you and the kits doing? *smiles at her niece and nephews* -Robinwing

We're going to play hide and seek and dad is seeking! You can seek too! You both close your eyes and count to...um...-Eaglekit

Twenty. -Whitekit

Yea twenty! No peeking! *turns to his siblings* Come on let's go! -Eaglekit
*nods* Let's go. -Tabbystripe
*purrs and nods to Robinwing when they go off* They are doing fine...They miss there mother though..
Snowtail

*chuckles and nudges her* Well i mean sometimes i like to have things to myself but i guess this time ill forgive her.
Boulderdust
What, would you rather have continued to just be my friend? Admiring me from afar? *purrs in amusement* -Hazelstreak

I'm sure. *turns her back so she wouldn't see where they hide* How are you doing? -Robinwing
It would have been fun to *purrs*
Boulderdust

Me? *turns with her and sighs* I dont know how I'm doing...Everything is just kind of hard right now...
Snowtail
*nudges him lightly* I'm sure. *purrs* -Hazelstreak

I understand. *rests her tail on her brother's shoulder* Just know that I'm here for you. If you ever need anything. -Robinwing
*nods* thanks Robinwing..im just afraid that i won't be able to give the kits everything they need...
Snowtail

I mean i was able to keep quiet for this long.
Boulderdust
Yea but why would you want to? -Hazelstreak

I think you can. Of course they'll miss a female presence, but they'll know that having their father there is enough. -Robinwing
*flicks his tail* I hope its enough..*turns around* okay kits here i come!
Snowtail

Good point its much better being close to you *purrs and keeps padding on*
Boulderdust
*purrs and licks his cheek* I agree. -Hazelstreak

*gets to her paws* Let's see if your kits are as good as we were at hide and seek. *purrs* -Robinwing
*giggles quietly behind the nursery hiding* -Clearkit
*makes her way toward the nursery* Any little kits hiding here? *purrs* -Robinwing

*hides in a small corner of the medicine cat den* -Whitekit

*hides behind the leader's den* -Eaglekit
*goes still squeezing farther into the shadows quietly* -Clearkit
*walks around the nursery then pokes around the back* I don't smell any kits back here. *pulls back and waits quietly* -Robinwing
*giggles again thinking she'd gone* -Clearkit
don't forget Tabbystripe blue!
Alright let's just go you and me everyone else is preoccupied with the new kits *smiles padding out of camp with her* -Lakefrost
*pads over to the leaders den* hmm now where would the my brave little warriors be hiding.
Snowtail

*looks around* so where are we heading?
Boulderdust
*snatches her out from behind the nursery* Ah ha! *purrs, holding her in her arms* What do we have here? The cutest little she-kit to ever exist! -Robinwing

I dont know I figured we'd just walk around the territory. -Hazelstreak

*ducks down low, trying to be as quiet as possible* -Eaglekit
*squirms under her paws trying to escape* -Clearkit
*tickles her playfully with her tail* -Robinwing
*smiles to herself at Whitekits hiding but continues to sort and organize the herbs* -Minnowpaw