Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1602

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*cuffs her playfully* -Eaglekit

I think I'm pregnant. *purrs* -Robinwing
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
That's wonderful *smiles and licks her cheek lovingly* -Bearstar

Watch it there is small kits -Clearkit
That's why I was aiming for you! *crouches playfully* -Eaglekit

*purrs* I've been having all the symptoms and I'm starting to feel a shift in my body. *nuzzles her head against his shoulder* I can't be more than half a moon or less along. -Robinwing
But that's still great news *grins* I know you'll be a wonderful litter -Bearstar
*licks his cheek* You'll be the most amazing father for them. -Robinwing
I sure hope so my favorite job is being a father *smiles* -Bearstar
And you've done it well already. *purrs and leans against him* I'm just excited to see their beautiful little faces. -Robinwing
I know *smiles* I'm still hoping for a big litter in another moon or so I'm going to need to make new apprentices so poor Rowanpaw isn't too overwhelmed for much longer *purrs a bit* -Bearstar
Are you trying to sattle me with a huge litter? *purrs and nudges him lightly* -Robinwing
No I just like kits that's all *chuckles* -Bearstar
Well I'm glad. *purrs* I'll be having mine and the current kits will still be in the nursery. My goodness, the clan is growing fast. Plenty of playmates for the little ones. -Robinwing
That's very true *smiles* I'm so glad the clan has recovered from that rogue displacement two moons ago it feels like things are finally becoming positive again for the Clan I feel as though everyone has new hope -Bearstar
It's definitely a welcome change. *leans her head against his shoulder* Hopefully things stay peaceful. -Robinwing
I hope so too especially with our little kits on the way now. When do you want to move into the nursery? -Bearstar
Sometime soon. Not quite yet though. I want to be able to enjoy sleeping in the same den as you a little longer. *rubs her head against his neck* -Robinwing
Whatever you want Robinwing *smiles* -Bearstar
So what names do you like? -Robinwing
I thought we decided on names Wolfkit, Pinekit, Minkkit, and Lichenkit *smiles proudly* -Bearstar
I just didn't know if you had any new ideas. *purrs and licks his chin* I do think the names we've chosen are absolutely beautiful though. -Robinwing
over a year ago forgetful said…
*comes up behind his siblings blinking away sleep* What are you guys doing?? -Riverkit
Yes I think so too hopefully we wont have to need anymore *chuckles* -Bearstar
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*looks back at Riverkit* watching the older kits play.
Russetkit
Hopefully. *purrs happily and touches noses with him* I'm so excited. -Robinwing
What's so fun about watching? -Riverkit

*lays outside the medicine daydreaming* -Minnowpaw
*pads over to her sister* Hey, Minnowpaw. *lays beside her* -Hazelstreak
*looks over at her snapping out of it* hey, how's being a warrior? Miss picking everyone's moss?? -Minnowpaw
*pads back into camp looking slightly distraught padding over to Greysquirrel* -Silverbird
*laughs a bit* Not at all. -Hazelstreak

*pads over to join her younger sisters* Minnowpaw, mind if I ask you a favor? -Robinwing

*Notices Silverbird return clearly upset* I'll catch up with you guys later. *pads over to her friend* What's wrong? -Hazelstreak
I'm just going to talk to Greysquirrel about something... *says a bit quietly* -Silverbird
*pads over to Hazelstreak* whats wrong with her?
Boulderdust
*glances at Silverbird then Boulderdust**nods to her friend and licks her shoulder* I'm here if you need. *nudges Boulderdust* Come on. She just needs some space right now. -Hazelstreak
Thanks *says padding over to Greysquirrel saying something to her as they both pads out of camp quietly* -Silverbird
*sits and watches her worriedly* I just hope everything is okay. -Hazelstreak
•frowns• I'm out of the loop Hazelstreak what's going on?
Boulderdust
I honestly have no clue, Boulderdust. I wish she'd tell me, but whatever it is she doesn't seem ready to talk. At least no with us. -Hazelstreak
Not at all, what can I do? -Minnowpaw
Just a check up. Now that I know I'm pregnant I want to make sure everything is going okay. -Robinwing
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
Hi! Its been years! Just wanted to see how everyone's doing and maybe try to be reincarnated if you'll have me. -StarClan Member
Oh yea sure! Glad I could convince you to come back :) We're expecting Robinwings four kits and Silverbird's two soon so you could reincarnate yourself. For now though you can juts make up a warrior and join the Clan this one isnt as active but I hope it will be :)
Wow! It would be cool to be Silverbirds kits because I've always wanted to be born from a forbidden relationship lol, but Robinwing has so many extra openings!??! Omg I cant decide!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I was actually gonna name of one Silverbird's kits Stormkit but he was gonna be a big brown tabby male and the other Hailkit that I was gonna claim as mine and she was gonna be a silver tabby female. Team and I decided on Robinwing and Bearstar's kits to be Wolfkit, Pinekit, Minkkit, and Lichenkit.
Can I be Stormkit from Silverbirds litter, and Wolfkit from Robinwings?
I dont care if ones a boy, but can the other be a girl? I dont mind roleplaying both
I was planing on both being boys because Wolfkit was going to be named after Robinwing father Timberwolf who died inthe final battle with the rogues but if you really wanna change it you can
I feel like Wolfkit can be a girl or boy name? I like the fact that Wolfkit is named after Timberwolf, lol maybe it could just be his look-a-like daughter?
Yea that could work I was planning on making that kits look cute not exactly like her father but a big fluffy brown cat with a fluffy white underbelly and chest and a gray muzzle she'll take her mother's side of the gene pool with the white brown and grey.
Btw you could make a warrior for now if you wanted since the kits wont be born for at least a few days
Yea it'll be a little bit before Robin's kits are born. But this clan moves faster than StormClan since we have less people who are regularly on and less cats
last edited over a year ago
I try to keep it relatively in line with StormClan but often it does move slightly faster
StormClan does manage to catch up relatively quickly, but sometimes we spend like a week on one day in the clan lol