Windwakerguy430 Jojo Fan RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:07AM
Many years ago, a creation known as the Golden Arrow allowed others to gain fighting spirits with unique powers. These spirits were called Stands, and are spirits that fight for and protect their users. In the early 2000s, a small town near the coast of Maryland, lies a small town of Crescent Beach, where bizarre events are happening, such as people being found drained entirely of their blood, and small scorch marks that are shaped like people. This is the story of Crescent Beach and the bizarre events that will take place.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

Link to the Article of Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­580­79/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-fa­npo­p-u­ser­s
last edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45PM

Windwakerguy430 815 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 815

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: What if he doesn't tell us?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nathaniel: Well, then I guess One Vision will just have to keep him inside there
Seth: What now?
Nathaniel: Now we wait (Sits down, as One Vision sits there, attacking Mack from inside)
A few minutes pass.

Seth: *Playing with a blade of grass*
Nathaniel: (Writes one of his scripts, waiting for One Vision to finish)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(okie)

Jenna nodded after Nathaniel had told her to take care of Kyle, then looked his way as he saw him injured on the ground. She walked toward him and stretched out her hand to help.
Kyle: (Seeing her sketch something, he suddenly began to panic a little) H-hey, I was just kidding about killing you before. I-I only did it to sound intimidating. Come on, let's not do anything crazy here
Jenna: ..Like I said, I meant no harm in any way. *extends her hand to help him up* Here, let's get you healed up with some medicine.
Kyle: Wait... you sure? (Takes her hand to help himself up) Uh.... thanks... I guess
Jenna: No problem. I told you I didn't want to fight, no? Let's get you fixed up and I'll get you that drink I promised.
Kyle: Oh..... thanks.
Seth: Is he done yet?
Nathaniel: We'll see (Finally brings him out)
last edited over a year ago
Jenna: Don't worry about it.
Kyle: So... what even is your Stand (Looks at it) Is it some kind of stick with a flower on it?
Seth: *Checks Mark's pulse. There is none* He's dead.
Nathaniel: Damn. It must have been too much. I was hoping One Vision wouldn't do that

(And I wanted to spare him too XD)
Seth: It's his own fault. He wouldn't tell us.
Nathaniel: I guess your right. Guess we'll have to hope that Jenna had better luck with her's
Seth: *Walks to Jenna* Let's check it out.
Nathaniel: Good idea
Jenna: ..I'm not quite sure either. I just got it today.. It's a pen which what is drawn with it comes to life I believe.
Kyle: Damn. That's pretty cool. I mean, it's nothing like my Stand, but if it was able to beat Seek and Destroy, than it must be of some use
Jenna: It's only a pain when you can't find something to write with and how accurate your drawing is. *manages to expand a small smile*
Kyle: Well, at least it looks durable, so you don't have to worry about it being destroyed
Seth: *Arrives* How's he treating you?
Nathaniel: (Follows behind Seth) He's not doing anything crazy, is he?
Seth: Doesn't look like it. She's got everything under control.
Nathaniel: Good. So if I'm correct, we've defeated three Stand users so far. Let's hope that there aren't too much more
Seth: I think we all hope for that.
Nathaniel: Good. I'll be heading home than. Seth, I wish you and the others in our group luck (Heads off)

(Feel free to start using your next characters, Jade :D)
*Drinks a bottle of Root beer. Once he finishes, he throws it into a pile of empty root beer bottles. There are 72 bottles in the pile* It's been two days. I don't think she's coming back.
(Just give her time, Sean. She does have cool leg. I say we at least give her one more day, to be fair)
What's cool leg?
(College. It's a thing from Undertale. Not sure how you feel about that game, so sorry for bringing it up if you aren't a fan)
I've never played it, but I think it's okay.
(Alright. Well, let's hope that Jade can respond soon. Tomorrow's Saturday, so maybe she'll have some time)
(IM BACK XD I GUESS TEACHING BASKETBALL ON SATURDAY AFTERNOONS WASN'T A BRIGHT IDEA)

Jenna: Yes, but he's hurt.. I was just about to take him to the nearby hospital.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Welcome back. Also, you may wanna get your Caps Lock checked out XD over a year ago
Kyle: Yeah. Guess your the guy with that scary ass train, huh

Nathaniel: (Rests at the beach as he stares at the ocean. The sight of it immediately makes him want to start writing)

(Feel free to add a Stand here, Jade :D)
Just don't take another three days to do it XD
Nathaniel: (As he sits at the beach, he sees a seagull fighting with a crab over a piece of meat. Seeing this, he immediately begins writing, as his pen moves across the paper, he flips to another page, then another, until he closes the notebook) There, this should give me some ideas for a story
Seth: *Walks over to Nathaniel* Hey. Wasn't expecting to see you here. What's good?
(I have an idea in mind for the hospital scene)

Jenna: He's actually a pretty nice guy when you're not trying to kill him. *raises an eyebrow at Kyle*
Kyle: Good to know (Sits there, feeling a bit guilty after the ordeal)

Nathaniel: Oh, hey Seth. Same here. Guess we got everything taken care of between those two Stands, huh
Jenna: It's quite alright.. Just don't wander off with those ugly thoughts again. *reaches for her bag and hands him a water bottle* Let's get going before they close.

(I get to choose whether the user/stand is evil or not?)
(Of course :D)

Kyle: Yeah. Good idea (Follows her to the hospital)
Seth: Yeah. What if there's more of them though?
Nathaniel: Sadly, there is. We'll just have to wait and make sure we don't run into more anytime soon
Seth: In that case, I'm going to work. Talk to you later. *Walks to the store*