Windwakerguy430 Jojo Fan RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:07AM
Many years ago, a creation known as the Golden Arrow allowed others to gain fighting spirits with unique powers. These spirits were called Stands, and are spirits that fight for and protect their users. In the early 2000s, a small town near the coast of Maryland, lies a small town of Crescent Beach, where bizarre events are happening, such as people being found drained entirely of their blood, and small scorch marks that are shaped like people. This is the story of Crescent Beach and the bizarre events that will take place.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

Link to the Article of Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­580­79/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-fa­npo­p-u­ser­s
last edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45PM

Windwakerguy430 815 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 815

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Serena: We got the stuff. Now what?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nathaniel: Well, from what we heard from Skid Row, this child's parents were killed by it. I don't know what we should do with the child.
Serena: Didn't you say we should take care of him? Besides, we still have to change that diaper of his.
Nathaniel: Well, it's all we have for now. Guess so... Now, let's get him home. he's starting to smell
Serena: My place, or yours?
Nathaniel: Probably yours
Serena: Alright then. Come with me. *Walks to her house*
Nathaniel: (Follows her)
We arrive.

Serena: *Opens the door for Nathaniel*
Nathaniel: (Walks in and sets the baby down on the floor)
Serena: Okay, we need to make a bed for him. I'll do that, you change him.
Nathaniel: Alright (Starts doing so)
Serena: *Finds a box, and puts a blanket, and pillow inside* This should be big enough for him.
Nathaniel: (Finishes changing him)
Serena: His bed is set up upstairs.
Nathaniel: Good (Carries the baby upstairs)
Serena: *Goes with him*
Nathaniel: (Sets the baby into the bed)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Jenna: Hm? *tilts her head in complete confusion* ..This is new.. Hmmm... *observes the flower closely as she is distracted from writing*
Seth: *Walking by, and sees Jenna* Hey. What are you doing here?
last edited over a year ago
(As Seth looks at Jenna, he notices a small man on her shoulder. It appears to be dressed in an old 18th century fashion, but it's body is all blue, and covered in watermark strokes, like that of a panting. The creature, however, doesn't seem to be attacking Jenna, but rather, being friendly with her)
Kyle: (Sits on the chair, trying his hardest to look intimidating, as he looks at Seth) Hey, aren't you the guy with that freaky train?
Seth: Yeah. *Points to the small man on Jenna's shoulder* Are you seeing this?
Kyle: (Looks at the small man) What the hell is that (Notices that no one else is looking) Was her Stand always like that?
Seth: Well Jenna, wanna answer Kyle's question?
(We'll wait for her to get back to us on that one. For now, let's see what the others are doing :P)
Nathaniel: (Waits for the baby to fall asleep)
Serena: Why don't you get some rest? I'll watch him.
Jenna raised a brow and looked back at the others, then lowered her eyes toward her shoulders and released a small gasp as her eyes shrunk in confusion and fear.

Jenna: Gahhh!!! Get it off me!!! Is it a bug?! What is it?! *she swirls around since she really can't see the person on her shoulder*
Nathaniel: Sure thing (Goes and rests)

Kyle: Calm down, Jenna. It looks to be your Stand
(The watercolor creature floats in front of Jenna to show itself to her, appearing to be friendly to her)
Seth: I thought the pen was her stand.
Kyle: Yeah, I thought that too. I think this is one of those advancements that the Stranger talked about. He said that some Stands have the potential to get stronger, to where they could learn a new and powerful attack, and to where their appearance changes entirely. I think she may have gotten stronger after our fight
Jenna: ..hm? Oh.. *blushes in embarrassment and looks down at the stand* Pardon almost slapping you like a mosquito, my friend!
(The Stand bows to her)
Kyle: Think you can try to see what kind of abilities your Stand has (Seek and Destroy appears next to Kyle) Go on, throw anything you've got at Seek and Destroy. His armor won't break, so he can take it. Let's just see what attacks your In Bloom Act 2's got.
Jenna: Hmm, I'm not sure. *looks down at her stand* I don't want to waste his energy or make him fight unless he wants to. *pats his small head gently with her index finger*
Kyle: Alright. Then I'll just have to force him (Seek and Destroy swings it's lance at Jenna, not to attack her, but to make In Bloom attacks)
(Upon seeing this, In Bloom takes out a small notebook, and throws out at least five pages. They all stick to Seek and Destroy, and In Bloom begins to write on the notebook. As he does, the drawing appears on all of the pages attached to Seek and Destroy. In Bloom creates a set of teeth, which immediately bite down on Seek and Destroy)
Kyle: So, he can create his own pictures, and at different times, huh
(As Seek and Destroy, tries to remove the pages, In Bloom floats up to his face and punches him several times. While they look as though they would hurt for a normal person, Seek and Destroy's armor renders it useless)
Kyle: Damn, you're Stand's pretty feisty when it comes to protecting you, huh?
Jenna: H-Hey! In Bloom, you can stop now! That's not very nice! *picks the small figure up and looks at him closely* I'm alright, you can stop now. No more hurting others unless absolutely necessary, alright?
(In Bloom nods and floats back onto her shoulder)
Kyle: Alright. Looks like you've gotten a lot stronger with your Stand

(Alright Jade. Feel free to use any of your other three Stands. Can't wait to nearly get killed by them, nearly kill them, and than become friends with them XD)
Seth: Well, I'm grabbing dinner at the restaurant down the road. You two wanna join me?
Kyle: Sure. Why the hell not
Seth: What about you Jenna? Want to join us?
Jenna: Of course. But after you've been healed, that is, Kyle. Now go on into the room. You'll receive the needed medicine. I'll wait for you here.

(patience. xD)
Kyle: Fine, fine (Goes and rests)

(Aww, I hate waiting XD)
last edited over a year ago
Jenna: *pats Kyle's back before he leaves and walks to the nearby bench to wait for him. She softly strokes the head of her stand who was sitting on her shoulder*

(I'm totally not still thinking of names and characters. xD)
(Her Stand sits there in her lap, when it spots something strange in front of her)
(Jenna see's a man, sitting at a bench across from her. He is in a pure white suit, with black hair, looking directly at her)
In Bloom: (Seeing this man looking at her, it readies to attack)
Jenna: Bloomy! *furrows her eyebrows at her stand and picks him up before he tries to attack, then forces him to look at her* What did I just say?
(In Bloom keeps its gaze on the man)
(Suddenly, the man gets up and walks over to Jenna) Hello. I haven't seen you around here before
Jenna: *rolls her eyes at her stand, then settles him in her pocket. Her eyes wandered to the man who greeted her, and she expanded a small smile* Hello there. I too don't remember a man like you before in my life.. Nice to meet you, I'm Jenna! *holds out her hand for a handshake*
(The man grasps Jenna's hand and shakes it. She can feel that his hands are cold and appear to be very rough)
???: Jenna. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful gal such as yourself (Gives her a comforting smile)
Jenna: Uhh.. *smiles awkwardly with a faint blush* ..thank you? Ha.. Umm.. So what's your name? Why are you in the hospital, are you sick or injured?
???: My name is Jonathan. And I'm just here for a check up
(Jenna notices that Jonathan's hands twitch violently, to the point where she can hear his bones cracking)
Jenna blinked in confusion at the man, then looked down at his hand, then back at him.

Jenna: H-Hey are you alright? You're hand is twitching. I'll go call a doctor!