Windwakerguy430 Jojo Fan RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:07AM
Many years ago, a creation known as the Golden Arrow allowed others to gain fighting spirits with unique powers. These spirits were called Stands, and are spirits that fight for and protect their users. In the early 2000s, a small town near the coast of Maryland, lies a small town of Crescent Beach, where bizarre events are happening, such as people being found drained entirely of their blood, and small scorch marks that are shaped like people. This is the story of Crescent Beach and the bizarre events that will take place.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

Link to the Article of Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­580­79/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-fa­npo­p-u­ser­s
last edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45PM

Windwakerguy430 815 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 815

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Night Train: No. I only destroy enemies
Nathaniel: (Looks at it) Yep, this is just as I thought it would be (Sits down on a bench and takes out his script)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: Didn't think so. It's okay though. I have a plan. *Picks up Night Train, and puts him in his car*

He drives away from the store.

Seth: *Stops in front of Nathaniel* Nathaniel, I'll be back. *Drives away*
Nathaniel: But wait, Seth. This is important (The car is already too far gone for Seth to hear him) Damn. He doesn't know what kind of power he has with him (Picks up the script) I just hope he'll be alright (As he stares the script, he suddenly starts to see a small road, as a car drives along it. The paper is showing Nathaniel what Seth is seeing through his own eyes)
At a car dealership.

Seth: *Sees the dealer* Hi, I'd like to sell this car for $30,000.
Dealer: *Looking at the dents* You're kidding.
Seth: No. $30,000.
Dealer: You're out of your mind.
Seth: *Takes Night Train out of his pocket, and puts him on the ground* Here's your first target Night Train.
Night Train: Understood (Stares straight at the man, who looks at Seth in confusion. Before Seth knew it, Night Train grew to the size of a regular train, and speed towards the man, unaware of the threat coming near him)
Dealer: Ah!!!! *Gets hit*
Seth: *Looks through the window in the store, and sees a cash register* Good job Night Train. Wait here, I'm going to get something. *Walks into the store*
Night Train: Understood (Goes back to it's original form, and looks over at the man, which is now nothing but a pile of blood against the ground)
(A pair of footsteps could be heard)
Night Train: (Turns around) I sense another one. (Slowly moves in it's smaller state towards the sound of the footsteps)
Seth: *Opens the cash register, and finds $75,000. He takes it, but looks back, not able to see Night Train* Where did he go? *Walks out of the store* Night Train? Where are you?
(Suddenly, Night Train flies toward him and crashes into the wall next to him before landing on the ground, without a scratch)
Night Train: It would appear that there is an enemy among us
Seth: Where?
(Seth looks over to see the mysterious man again)
Seth: What are you doing here?
???: It looks like that arrow didn't kill you as planned. You have something that I need
Seth: What?
???: That little train is a lot more powerful than you think it is. Here is what I want from you. You are going to work for me. If you refuse...
(Suddenly, Seth feels a cold hand grab his shoulder. The hand has a fast-forward symbol on the back of his hand)
???: I'll make sure my Hell's Bells kills you
Seth: That's all? Okay. What do you want me to do?
???: Good man. You're going to do whatever I say. Weather it's steal money, or kill a man. Sound fair?
Seth: Sure. Is it alright if I ask what your name is?
???: No one is allowed to know my name, understand. It's prohibited. I prefer to be kept secret
Seth: Then forget I asked.
???: Good. I'm sure you'll get to meet the others. Oh, and another thing, if you see any one with similar powers to you, if they aren't working for me, you kill them. Understand?

Nathaniel: (Walks down the town, until he runs into Jenna, out on her break) *It's that girl again, from the store. I guess she works here* (Looks forward, and walks, not wanting to look creepy towards her)
last edited over a year ago
Seth: Yes, I understand.
???: Good (Picks the corpse of the man) Remember, it would be wise if you didn't betray me
(A cloaked figure with blue mist coming from it appeared behind the mysterious man, to which Seth could see) Unless you want to die
(The cloaked figure grabbed the corpse, and before Seth's eyes, the corpse began to age, to the point of becoming dust that blew in the wind)
Seth: I think I already knew that.
???: Good. You're a smart boy. I'll find you when I need you. And don't worry, I have my ways of finding people
Seth: *Watches ??? leave, and then looks at Night Train* Okay, let's go home.
Night Train: (Follows him)
Is he still big, or did he shrink himself?
(He shrunk :P)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Jenna smiles a bit at the other volunteers who pass by, then looks back down at her pen.

Jenna: You'll be very useful.. I wish I understood more of this.. *pulls out a napkin from her bag and thinks of what to draw next*
Nathaniel: (He turns back and notices the pen, which now has a blue petunia on it. Seeing this, his eyes widen. He decides to try and speak with her) Hey, didn't I see you at the store this morning?
Seth: I was wondering if you could go big again, and give me a ride to my house.
Night Train: If that is what you wish (The train suddenly turns large)
Seth: Thank you. *Climbs into the cab* Follow the road to the next intersection, and I'll tell you where to go from there.
Night Train: All I need is the name of the destination. (The train, without any need of speeding up, immediately went the speed of a train, and was heading straight for a building. However, instead of crashing, it past through the walls, and the people inside, without damaging the wall or hurting the people in there. Night Train continued to do this as it made it's way to their destination)
Seth: 17 Oak Street.
Night Train: Understood (Kept passing through buildings and people for only a short time before arriving at their house)
Jenna's eyes widened a bit at the sound of the guy speaking to her. She lifted her attention from the pen and turned her head toward Nathaniel.

Jenna: ..Oh.. I remember you. You're the one that self-harms, no? With all those cuts and cruises in your wrists and hands. What are you doing here?
Nathaniel: (Tries not to speak about the cuts on his hand) I was walking around when I saw you, and thought I could talk to you
Seth: Excellent work Night Train. *Climbs out of the cab* You can go back to your normal size now.
(Night Train shrinks down to it's normal size)
Seth: *Picks him up, and takes him inside his house* We got nothing to do for the time being, so let's sit back, and relax.

This is also the engine that I think Night Train is. With the skull on his front of course. We don't want to forget that.
Seth: *Picks him up, and takes him inside his house* We got nothing to do for the time being, so let'
(I had that train in mind too :D)
Night Train: If I may speak out, do you really trust that individual?
Seth: At the moment, I'm not sure. Something about him though, and that arrow. I've been taking a look at some cuts on Nathaniel. You remember seeing those cuts on him?
last edited over a year ago
Night Train: Indeed I have. They don't appear to be the same wounds (Looks at Seth's neck) Besides, if they were from the arrowhead, those wounds would have healed by now. They must be wounds from a regular knife
Seth: I think, that guy we met, must also have Nathaniel working for him. *Puts his hand on his chin, and continues to think* We can't ask that mystery guy about it, otherwise he might kill us. We gotta talk to Nathaniel, and see what he knows about that guy.
Night Train: Very well. Shall we head out now?
Jenna: Talk about what? Self-harming? ..Eh.. I don't really go well in that topic but I'm a good listener. *scoots a bit to the left and pats the chair next to her for him to sit*
Nathaniel: (Sits down) It's not that. It's about that pen of yours.
Seth: Nah I'm tired. We'll find him later. *Goes on Netflix* Or maybe he will find us.