Windwakerguy430 Jojo Fan RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:07AM
Many years ago, a creation known as the Golden Arrow allowed others to gain fighting spirits with unique powers. These spirits were called Stands, and are spirits that fight for and protect their users. In the early 2000s, a small town near the coast of Maryland, lies a small town of Crescent Beach, where bizarre events are happening, such as people being found drained entirely of their blood, and small scorch marks that are shaped like people. This is the story of Crescent Beach and the bizarre events that will take place.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

Link to the Article of Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­580­79/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-fa­npo­p-u­ser­s
last edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45PM

Windwakerguy430 815 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 815

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: I don't know if he can. We gotta wait for him to come back. He went too far after missing his attack.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Night Train: (Quickly makes it's way back)
Seth: Can you grow bigger? Nathaniel has a plan.
Night Train: Of course (Turns into the size of a normal train)
Seth: Get in you two.
(Nathaniel helps Jenna in)

(Man, Jade's gonna be confused when she comes back XD)
We better wait for her then. She probably won't be back until tomorrow.
(Damn. And too much is going on to slow down)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(WHAT)
(There you are. Anyway, Jenna ran into Nathaniel and Seth and now they are all fighting two Stand at once, and are boarding Night Train for some reason)
It was your idea.

Seth: Okay Nathaniel, what's your plan?
(Yes, it was... and I'm proud of myself XD)

Nathaniel: Simple. We retreat as fast as we can
Seth: No problem. Let's get out of here.
(Night Train speeds down the road, as both Rush and Seek and Destroy follow after them at the same speed)
Jenna pants for air as she leans against the board of the train.

Jenna: Oh geez, I'm really out of shape for running. *pants heavily and finishes off by coughing* Th-thank you two.. WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM?!!
Nathaniel: Their Stands sent by the Mysterious Stranger. They aren't fighting to look threatening or anything. Their fighting because their possibly scared. But, if we want them to stop, we'll have to defeat them. I noticed something from the enemy you were facing Jenna. Notice how he is faster without his armor. That just means that he's weaker without it. I need you to draw something heavy, like a rock. After that, throw it onto this (Places one of One Vision's scripts onto the ground, as he holds onto another one and throws it out of the window)
(Seek and Destroy, seeing the paper, grabs it)
Kyle: What's this? Some paper? This is the best that this group can do?!
Jenna: *nods, then does as he says and scribbles a large boulder on the piece of paper with In Bloom, making it be thrown on One Vision's scripts*
(The moment the boulder was thrown it, it shot out of the paper Seek and Destroy held like a cannon ball, striking him in the face and sending the user flying, knocking him and his Stand unconscious)
Nathaniel: The user decided to sacrifice power for speed and in the end, that was his downfall. Now, we'll have to do something about the golden owl chasing us
Seth: If we can damage his wings, and make him stay on the ground, Night Train can finish him off with one hit.
Jenna: *since she wasn't aware of the owl, she looked around in confusion* Golden Owl?
Nathaniel: The Stand is far too fast for One Vision to knock down. But I have a plan for this Stand alone.First, we'll need to revert Night Train to it's original size
Night Train: (Stops so they can all get off)
Jenna: *turns around* Ugh. Great. *gets off the train*
Nathaniel: (Steps off the train)
Seth: *Gets out* We don't have much time. I hope this works.
Nathaniel: It will. If Night Train can only attack an enemy on the ground...
(One Vision picks up Night Train)
Nathaniel: Than will just have to give Night Train the force it needs
(With one swing, One Vision tosses Night Train into the air like a football, towards the enemy, as Night Train pushes itself forward to strike the enemy)
Rush: *Gets hit, and dies*
Seth: Haha! It worked!!
Nathaniel: Good. Now, we just need to find the user. If anything, striking the his Stand should also harm him. So he must be nearby if the Stand was that effective. (To Jenna) while we look for the user, you go and deal with the other one over there (Points at Kyle, who is now lying on the ground, injured)
Seth: Okay, let's find him.
Nathaniel: If I'm correct, the damage done to the Stand must have been too much, so it will no doubt make it's way back to it's user. That will be our chance to find the user
Seth: Okay.
Nathaniel: (Keeps his gaze towards the sky in order to watch for the retreating Stand)
Seth: *Follows Nathaniel*
Nathaniel: Do you see the Stand anywhere, Seth?
Seth: Not yet.
Rush: *Flies from a tree*
Seth: There. *Points at him* He's flying away from us.
Nathaniel: Not for long
(One Vision appears and grabs Rush by the ankle)
Nathaniel: That strike from Night Train injured him badly, so he's no doubt slower than before. Now, since Stands and their users are connected, I should bring the user forward by doing... this (One Vision swings Rush like a doll forward, while still holding onto it
Rush User: *Falling towards them*
Seth: You were right.
Nathaniel: Good
(One Vision appears behind Nathaniel)
Nathaniel: Alright, what's your name?
Rush User: Mark. What's it to you?
Nathaniel: Alright Mark. As you've just seen, your Stand may be faster, but it lacks the fighting spirit to defeat even a grounded Stand like Night Train. I know the Stranger that gave you that Stand is smart enough to not give away his location, so, I want to know how many Stand users he has after us. If you tell us, I won't have to use One Vision on you, and I'll spare you
Mark: I won't tell you.
Seth: You won't?
Mark: No.
Nathaniel: Alright then. You leave me with no choice
(Instead of One Vision attacking Mark, it opened up it's cloak. Instead of a body, several eyes appeared from underneath it. The eyes revealed to be attached to multiple hands, which all came out and grabbed ahold of Mark, pulling them into One Vision)
Nathaniel: There's still time to tell us
(*is lost* Pardon for my disappearance. xD)
(It's fine. Well, you defeated Seek and Destroy, now you must confront the user himself, and decide to spare him or kill him)

Kyle: (Sits up as he see's Jenna standing over him)
Mark: Oh shit! *Runs away*
Seth: You're not gonna get far.
(One Vision's hand grab hold of Mark and begin to pull him back)
Nathaniel: I suggest you start talking now
Mark: Go to hell!!! You'll never get anything out of me!
Nathaniel: Alright then
(One Vision ends up pulling Mark into his cloak and closing it, as if there is no way out. To Mark's shock, there were more arms inside the cloak than outside, as they all begun to surround him, creating a wall of black eyes staring at him)
Seth: Holy shit. What the hell's going to happen to him?
Nathaniel: Either he will tell us or he will be beaten badly to the point where he can't handle the pain and be forced to tell us