Windwakerguy430 Jojo Fan RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:07AM
Many years ago, a creation known as the Golden Arrow allowed others to gain fighting spirits with unique powers. These spirits were called Stands, and are spirits that fight for and protect their users. In the early 2000s, a small town near the coast of Maryland, lies a small town of Crescent Beach, where bizarre events are happening, such as people being found drained entirely of their blood, and small scorch marks that are shaped like people. This is the story of Crescent Beach and the bizarre events that will take place.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

Link to the Article of Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­580­79/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-fa­npo­p-u­ser­s
last edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45PM

Windwakerguy430 815 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 815

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
???: So, you can see my Seek and Destroy, huh
(As the Stand emerges more, it shows itself to be a giant piece of black armor with a lance)
???: My name is Kyle. And you are my enemy. I'll slice you down with my Seek and Destroy's strength
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Jenna: W-What?! Enemy?! I mean, c-can't we all be friends here? I'm not wishing to kill or anything, I've had a confusing and fearful day as it is! I-I can buy you lunch or somethin'!
Kyle: Not gonna happen. I've already told you my name. (Stares at her menacingly) Once I tell someone my name, I know in my heart that they're going to die by my hands
(Seek and Destroy swings the lance at her with much force
Jenna: *tries dodging once again* I don't want anything to do with your name! Cant we just go our separate ways and pretend this never happened?! *seeks her pen for help*
Kyle: Not gonna happen. When it comes to Stands, it's kill or be killed (Seek and Destroy stands over Jenna, pointing it's lance at him)
Jenna: uhhhh but I don't want to die or kill! Gah! *pulls out her pen from her pocket and looks for a surface to draw on*
(Seek and Destroy swings it's lance down to strike her)

Nathaniel: (Drinks coffee at a cafe, which he immediately spits out due to being too hot) Damn. Guess I should have let it cool off

(Either one of you can send a Stand User after me if you'd like)
Jenna pulls out a napkin along with In Bloom and quickly scribbles down and draws some sort of shield to appear.

(I'm thinking of doing so xD)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
I'll send in the second stand. Right now, I'm waiting for Jade to finish her first battle before I start my next battle.
(No need Sean. We can have several battles at once.... Unless Jenna is needed for this one XD)

(Seek and Destroy's lance bounces off the shield)
Kyle: So, the Stand is able create anything it once. Perhaps I'll need to move faster (Seek and Destroy's first layer of armor blows off of him with force, as the armor crashes into the ground. Seek and destroy appears to be more thin, like that of an actual knight, able to carry the massive lance)
Kyle: Seek and Destroy may be slow at first, but once his armor is removed, he's even faster than before
Seanthehedgehog commented…
I think it would be cool to combine our 3rd battles, make it a 2 VS 2 match. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Alright. Sounds good. Maybe you could use it with Nathaniel :D over a year ago
Seth: *Looks at Mickey the pug, noticing that he looks hungry* I better get him some dog food.
Mickey: (Sits down) *That train with the skull hit me pretty hard. I didn't think that such a stupid looking thing could do so much damage*
How dare you Mickey. over a year ago
Seth: *To Night Train* I'm getting Mickey some dog food. Wanna come with me?
Night Train: Very well (Gets up and follows)
Seth: *Arrives at Pet Smart* Wait here. This won't take long. *Walks inside*
Night Train: (Sits there, waiting)
Four minutes later, Seth came out with a bag of dog food. This is where he meets the user of Rush.
I'd also like to mention that Sean's Spectacular Saturday of Stories will be starting soon. Be sure to check it out when it's published at 8. over a year ago
(Grand. I'm sure Nathaniel could be there to help soon :D)

Night Train: (Sits outside the store)
Sounds good.

Seth: *Climbs into Night Train's cab* Ready when you are.
(Night Train begins movie)

Nathaniel: (Starts drinking his coffee more, now that it's finally cooled down)
Where will Rush make his appearance?
(Well, that's for you to decide. Make the character however you wish)
Okay, I thought you were going to control him.

Seth: *Spots Nathaniel* Let's see how he's doing before we head back home.
(Come on, if I controlled every other character, it would be a pain to keep up with XD)

Night Train: Very well
Nathaniel: (Spots Night Train) Oh, there you are, Seth
Seth: *Climbs out of Night Train's cab*

A gold owl flew past, nearly grabbing Seth's arm.
Nathaniel: Seth! (One Vision appears behind him and tries to punch the owl)
Seth: What's your stand?
Nathaniel: It's One Vision. It's able to move through any form of paper, as well as spy on targets through paper as well. But what I want to know is what kind of Stand is that (Looks at the golden humanoid owl)
Seth: A flying statue.
Nathaniel: It looks that way
(One Vision throws a punch at the owl)
Seth: Night Train, can you get it?
Night Train: Afraid not. I can only attack grounded enemies. Ones that fly are out of my reach
Seth: It's up to One Vision then.
One Vision: (Throws another punch at the Stand)

(This is where you come in with Rush trying to outsmart me in a fight, Sean :D)
Rush: *Flies towards One Vision*
Seth: He's coming back. Get ready.
One Vision: (Throws another punch at it)
Rush: *Gets hit, and flies into a house*
Seth: Where's the user?
Nathaniel: If I'm correct, he should be close by. But, it's possible the user could have a Stand that can attack from miles away, and could either be on this street, or all across Crescent Beach (Slowly walks to where the Stand crashed)
Rush: *Stands up again, and moves towards Nathaniel, using his wings as a dagger, which I guess is a knife/sharp object*
(The blades slice Nathaniel's, as he barely dodges them)
(So your other character is currently being taken care of, right?)

Jenna: Oh, come on!!! I said I'd invite you for a drink and we can forget about this mess!! *covers herself with the shield as her hand trembles to draw something else*
Kyle: Not a chance in hell (Seek and Destroy's lance continues to strike the shield)
(Who know. Maybe you could run into them)
(xD Okie)

Jenna: *hides behind her shield as she thinks of what to draw next* Um, um, um.. Okay this is totally not fair!!! *scribbles down a drawing of a gun, making it appear in her hands and aims it at whoever she sees first, then fires*
(Seek and Destroy deflects the bullet with his lance)
Kyle: Your bullet's speed is no match for the speed of Seek and Destroy (Swings again)
Jenna: Gah!! How else am I suppose to do this?! *looks down at her pen* Is drawing all you do?!?! Nnngghh!! *grabs her shield and begins to run the opposite direction*
(Seek and Destroy chases after her)
(This is where you must outsmart the Stand user)
Seth: *Sees Jenna running towards him* Nathaniel, look. *Sees her shield* What the hell is she doing?
last edited over a year ago
Nathaniel: I don't kno- (Sees Seek and Destroy attacking her) Damn! Another enemy Stand?!
Seth: You can get that one Night Train, can you?
Night Train: Right away (Runs over to strike it, but before it can, Seek and Destroy moves out of the way with ease) The enemy is too fast to strike.
Nathaniel: Don't worry. I think I have a plan. Being trapped between two enemy Stands, I got the perfect plan. Seth, have Night Train increase into the size, big enough for the you, me, and Jenna