Windwakerguy430 Jojo Fan RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:07AM
Many years ago, a creation known as the Golden Arrow allowed others to gain fighting spirits with unique powers. These spirits were called Stands, and are spirits that fight for and protect their users. In the early 2000s, a small town near the coast of Maryland, lies a small town of Crescent Beach, where bizarre events are happening, such as people being found drained entirely of their blood, and small scorch marks that are shaped like people. This is the story of Crescent Beach and the bizarre events that will take place.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

Link to the Article of Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­580­79/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-fa­npo­p-u­ser­s
last edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45PM

Windwakerguy430 815 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 815

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Serena: Is there an orphanage we can take this child to?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nathaniel: (As he looks at the child, he senses a sort of aura about him) Um... actually, I think it would be best if we watch the child until we can find it's parents. Come on, Serena (Heads out the door, grabbing her wrist and leading her outside, leaving the police confused)
Serena: What's wrong?
Nathaniel: There's something odd about this infant, that I can't put my finger on. Perhaps we should watch it. At least until the police find it's child. We'll take it to your house for now, if that's fine with you.
last edited over a year ago
Serena: Okay.

Meanwhile inside the police station.

Police Man 44: There's something odd about those two.
Police Man 65: *Turns on the TV* Like what?
Police Man 44: They come to us for help, but then-

Song (Start at 0:05): link

Police Man 65: Dude shut up! CHiPs is on.
Police Man 44: Okay, forget those two with the baby. *Sits down to watch the show*
Police Man 65: Why can't we be good cops like those guys?
Nathaniel: (Arrives at Serena's house) Alright, we'll just have to wait for the baby to be returned, but I'll have to keep my eyes on it for now
Nathaniel: We'll probably need some things for the child (Hands her a few dollars) Here. You head to the store and see what you can find, while I watch the child
Serena: I'll find something. *Goes to the store*
Nathaniel: (As he waits for her to return, he notices a black victorian dollhouse) Huh, what an odd accessory she has. Guess it's worth something to her to keep something that strange inside her house
(As he sits there, a set of police cars pass by, blaring loudly)
Nathaniel: I hope that it isn't more of the Stanger's victims
(As the sirens blare, the baby in Nathaniel's arms begin to cry)
(Upon hearing the crying, the door to the victorian dollhouse opens up, and starts to suck Nathaniel) W-What the hell is this?! I knew something was odd about that infant. The child was a Stand user
(Before Nathaniel can do anything, he is sucked into the dollhouse, and the dollhouse disappears from all sight, leaving the baby on the couch, still crying)
Serena: You don't have any baby products?
Store Owner: Nope. Sorry. Try Babies R Us?
Serena: *Walks out of the store* That's too far away.
Nathaniel: What is this lace( Looks around the small house). So, the Stand traps enemies inside the house. Guess I'll have to break out
(One Vision throws punches at the walls, yet not a single crack shows)
Nathaniel: Damn, the walls are pretty tough
(As he tries to find a vulnerable spot, he is unaware of the small doll-sized suits of armor marching towards him)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
How are you going to get out of this one? over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well have to see XD over a year ago
Serena: I better find Nathaniel. There has to be some other place where we can get something for the baby.
Nathaniel: (He turns to see the nights marching toward him) What the hell is this
(One Vision punches the knights, knocking the armor to the ground. However, instead of stopping them, the armor fixes themselves and start marching again)
Serena: *Arrives* Where's Nathaniel? He should be right here.
(The baby lies on the couch, still crying)

Nathaniel: (Runs through the house, as the knights continue to chase him)
(A small drawer opens, allowing several knives to come out and fly towards him)
Nathaniel: This isn't good
(One Vision punches the knives, deflecting them, only for them to redirect themselves and fly towards Nathaniel again)
Serena: *Sees the house Nathaniel is in* Where did this come from?
(The baby continues crying)

Nathaniel: (See's Serena through the window, and tries to get her attention)

(The windows from Serena's view are all foggy, and are impossible to see anything in)
Serena: *Walks away, but accidentally steps on the house, breaking half of it behind Nathaniel*
Nathaniel: Yes, a chance to escape (Runs to the exit, only for the rug to grab ahold of him. This allows the knights and floating knives to catch up with him)

(The baby continues crying, apparently frightened from the sirens from before)
Serena: *Sees Nathaniel inside the house* What the hell?
Nathaniel: Serena, get away from the house. Do something about the baby (The knights raise their axes above Nathaniel)

(The baby continues crying)
Serena: *Finds the baby, and carries him, moving him away from the house*
(As the baby is held in Serena's arm it starts to calm down a little)

(As the baby calms down and stops crying, the nights and floating knives stop in their position and refuse to move. Upon seeing this, Nathaniel is dragged backwards out of the house and thrown out the front door, surprisingly at his usual size, and outside of the house)
Serena: *Sees Nathaniel* Okay, destroy that thing before it drags you back in.
Nathaniel: Hold on a second. Just look at the infant (Notices that the child is now asleep in her arms). It appears that the baby is a Stand user, yet isn't fully capable of controlling it's Stand yet. It seems to use the Stand whenever something scares it.
Serena: So, if we take care of this baby, it won't suck us into that little house.
Nathaniel: In a sense, yes. We just don't want to scare the child while their inexperienced with their Stand
Serena: I get it. We still need to get something for him.
Nathaniel: Good idea.
(The child begins to look uncomfortable)
Nathaniel: (Upon seeing the child, he covers his nose) But first, we should change him
Serena: Okay. The store doesn't have anything, Babies R Us is too far away. Do you know any other places where we can get baby products?
Nathaniel: Hmm.... I think the small corner store that Seth works at may have some
Serena: True, but they close 30 minutes ago. They won't open until tomorrow morning. What do we do?
Nathaniel: Hmm...... We'll just have to find a store that sells them
(They head out to find a store)
Nathaniel: We just need to keep the child from getting scared
Serena: He'll be alright.
Nathaniel: Let's hope
(As they start walking, an angry dog looks up at them, and barks at them, scaring the baby in their hand)
Nathaniel: Damn, this is going to be harder than I thought (Releases One Vision, which scares the dog off)
Serena: With your stand? I think we can manage.
Nathaniel: Good. But I'm sure your Stand could be just as helpful if we need it
Serena: All it does is change things to glass. Yours is cooler.
Nathaniel: Thanks. But I'm sure we'll run into something soon to prove yourself (Walks to find a store)
Serena: Right. *Follows*
Nathaniel: (As they continue walking, they across a street called Skid Row) This street looks odd. I've never heard of a street in this town called Skid Row. Have you?
Serena: No. I only heard of the band.
Nathaniel: I see. I'm not sure what to make of this (As he looks down the road, his eyes widen. He catches a glimpse of a man in a trench coat, standing menacingly as they watch) I-It's him! The stranger!
Serena: Maybe that explains the street name.
Nathaniel: (Places the baby in Serena's hand and runs at the Stranger) You're not getting away from me this time
(One Vision appears and throws a punch at the Stranger)
(Once One Vision makes contact with the Stranger, the Stranger suddenly dissolves into a blue goo-like substance and latches onto One Visions arm)
Serena: What is that?
(Suddenly, a blue blob-like creature appears from the storm drain. A large skull appears from the center of the blob and laughs)
Blob: Looks like your dumbass couldn't help but run after the guy, could you.
Nathaniel: What the hell are you
Blob: I'm Skid Row. A Stand without a user. I don't need one. People annoy the hell out of me. I'm not gonna be controlled by what I consider food
(Nathaniel looks into the storm drain, and notices a large pile of human bones stuck underneath the storm drain. Seeing this, Nathaniel tries to pull One Vision out of Skid Row's grasp, but is unable to)