Windwakerguy430 Jojo Fan RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:07AM
Many years ago, a creation known as the Golden Arrow allowed others to gain fighting spirits with unique powers. These spirits were called Stands, and are spirits that fight for and protect their users. In the early 2000s, a small town near the coast of Maryland, lies a small town of Crescent Beach, where bizarre events are happening, such as people being found drained entirely of their blood, and small scorch marks that are shaped like people. This is the story of Crescent Beach and the bizarre events that will take place.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

Link to the Article of Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­580­79/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-fa­npo­p-u­ser­s
last edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45PM

Windwakerguy430 815 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 815

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Jenna: Oh, thank goodness.. *looks back at her stand to make sure it's alright*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nathaniel: Now for the finishing blow
(One Vision grabs Hells Bells and throws it at the wall, causing the Stranger to crash right into the wall next to them)
Nathaniel: I've been waiting to catch him for some time now, and I've finally gotten my chance
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: Well done.
(The Stranger gets up as he looks at Nathaniel, breathing heavily)
Nathaniel: Are you about done yet?
(The Stranger grabs his coat and throws it off, revealing a rather burly man in a white shirt, now covered in blood from his mouth, and a buzz cut hair style, as he looks at Nathaniel in anger)
Nathaniel: I was hoping I'd catch you eventually, Christoff.
Seth: Christoff?
Nathaniel: Yes, that's his name. This man, believe it or not, is my brother. It's why he hasn't killed me yet, or vice versa
last edited over a year ago
Seth: Is he the one that stabbed us with that arrow, or is that a different person?
Nathaniel: It sure is. (Walks toward him, with One Vision standing right behind him) He's done quite a lot with his Stand. Killing others, and they were the lucky ones. Others were stuck having to work with him under fear. I can't think of a punishment that's proper for a bastard like him. But, I know that one would have to work
Christoff: Y-You can't do this to me, Nate! My Stand is more stronger than yours is. I could kill you with a single touch
Nathaniel: Perhaps. But that was when you had others by themselves. And now that I have Seth, Jenna, and others from your group, you've lost completely.
Christoff: (Stands there, staring them down in anger, unable to do anything)
Seth: Well then, let's finish him off.
Nathaniel: (One Vision throws his fist at Christoff, but stops just inches from his face) He's gonna pay for what he did, but I can't kill him.
Christoff: Why not? Are you a coward
Nathaniel: No. It's because I know better than you, brother. You're going to prison for what you did. And if you try to use your Stand to escape, don't think we won't find you, Christoff
(Christoff continues to stare angrily at them)
Jenna sighed of relief when she realized he wasn't going to kill his brother.
Nathaniel: However, I want you to reverse the effects of Kyle. If you don't, I'll do something that I think is worse
Christoff: The hell you will
Nathaniel: Very well. One Vision.
(One Vision opens up its cloak, revealing several hands underneath, which all come out and grab at Christoff, trying to pull him in)
Christoff: Okay, okay. I'll fix him, damn it
(Hells Bells grabs Kyle, and starts to return him to his normal age)
Nathaniel: Smart decision
(One Vision lets go of Christoff and the multiple arms return inside of it's cloak)
Jenna remains quiet as she stares at the scene with a concerned expression.
Seth: *Waits for Kyle to say something*
Kyle: (Returned back to his original self) Uh... What the hell happened to me
Nathaniel: You were turned into an elderly man by my brother's Stand
Kyle: Oh... Yeah, that makes about as much sense as I was expecting
Nathaniel: Now, Christoff (Grabs him by the back of his neck) You're coming with me (Walks off from the group with Christoff)
Jenna: *looks at Kyle* Are you alright? That's what matters.
Kyle: Yeah, yeah. I'm alright
Seth: Still wanna go to that restaurant?
Kyle: Hell yeah. After that shit, I'll go anywhere
Seth: Except for a retirement home.
Kyle: Yeah, thank god for that
Jenna: Thank goodness! I thought you were gone for good! * hugs Kyle*
Kyle: Yeah, so did I

(Nathaniel and Christoff continue walking)
Christoff: Come on, we're brothers. You wouldn't really let me go to prison, would you
Nathaniel: You should have thought of that before you killed twelve people and used god knows how many people to do you're work for you. I know that there are more members out there. I just have to find them
Jenna: *glances back at Nathaniel and Christoff* Hmm.. do you think he deserves another chance?
Nathaniel: Jenna, you can't be serious. He killed people. He's even attacked you and Seth before. He is completely unredeemable
Christoff: Like you would know about that, dear brother
Jenna: I don't know.. *sighs* Maybe your right..
Nathaniel: Of course I am right. Now, come on, Christoff. Let's be on our way (Pushes him)
Christoff: (Stares at Nathaniel, not in anger, but in utter hatred)
Seth: I think it's best if we let Nathaniel handle this alone.
Nathaniel: (Walks with Christoff)
Christoff: What happened to you? You used to agree with everything I said, do what I say without question, and looked up to me
Nathaniel: What happened? I got stronger. I became better than a serial killer and a criminal, Christoff
Meanwhile Seth, and the others got to the restaurant.

Seth: *Sitting down with Kyle, and Jenna*
Kyle: So, now that the "Stranger" has been caught, we're done with all that stuff now, right?
Jenna: Let's just pray we are! *flips the pages of the menu*
Kyle: Yeah, I know what you mean

(As Nathaniel and Christoff continue walking, they come suddenly hear something. Or rather, someone)
Nathaniel: What the hell was that (Follows the scream)
Jenna: Hmm.. The food options aren't really wide in variety as I thought it would be.. Oh well, no worries! *looks down at her stand* Would you like something to drink, Bloomy?
(In bloom looks at the menu in confusion, not sure what it is)

(Nathaniel makes his way to the alley, making sure Christoff is following, as he peeks over the corner to look)
(A man in a suit stands over a young woman with dark hair. The man, holding onto the knife, looks at her, and, in an instant, stabs her in the throat with a knife. She started to bleed down her neck before falling onto the ground. The man grabbed hold of her hair and began to scalp her, tearing off her entire scalp, and holding onto her hair)
Christoff: W-what the hell is that
Nathaniel: I thought you of all people would know. It looks to me like a serial killer. Something needs to be done about him
(Nathaniel peeks out of the corner again, only to see that the killer's face is just inches away from Nathaniel's, both making eye contact with each other
Jenna: Aww.. You're so cute and small I could literally just squish you, but I won't!
(In Bloom nods to her)

???: So, you two just wanted to snoop around, did you
Nathaniel: Just what in the hell do you think you're doing
???: I'm working on my masterpiece. But I cannot have anyone trying to see it while it's unfinished. So, I'm afraid that you two will have to die
(Nathaniel releases One Vision)
Nathaniel: Just try. My One Vision will stop you before you can
???: (The man suddenly looks at One Vision) Ah, so you have one too
Christoff: N-Nathaniel! Look (Points at where the body was, only for there to be a giant scorch mark instead)
???: (The man walks closer to them, as a set of green arms come from behind him) It seems we have the same power. Than I guess that just means it's better to kill you right now
(A green human-like creature appears, covered in lines and with it's eyes showing the reflections of Nathaniel and Christoff like a mirror)
???: I call it Green Gentleman. And I will make sure to kill you both. No one must get in the way of my masterpiece.
Seth: *To Jenna* You must really love that thing.
Waiter: *Arrives* Can I get you something to drink?
Seth: Sprite.
Waiter: *Waits for Kyle, and Jenna to respond*
last edited over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I think you mean Kyle XD over a year ago
Seanthehedgehog commented…
It has been fixed. over a year ago
Kyle: I'll just have some water

Nathaniel: One Vision!
(One Vision throws a punch at Green Gentleman, only for all of his attacks to be blocked. Once One Vision started to slow down, Green Gentleman only punched One Vision once before he and Nathaniel fell backwards)
???: Now it's about time I finish this
(Green Gentleman holds up a strange stamp, and gets read to throw it)
(Suddenly, Hells Bells punches Green Gentleman in the face, yet Green Gentleman seems to have no reaction, as Hells Bells's fist is pressed against his face)
???: (Looks over at Kristoff) Looks like you'll be the first to die
Christoff: You think you can kill me. You know who you're talking to? I'm Christoff. My Hells Bells will completely destroy you.
???: (A small smirk appears on his face) But you see, I've just won
Christoff: What do you mean
???: You're name is all I need (Throws a stamp at Christoff, getting it on his hand)
Seth: *Looking out a window* I wonder how Nathaniel's doing.
???: With you're name, I can now finish you off
Christoff: Brother... You have to get out of here
Nathaniel: What do you mean get out of here
Christoff: Just trust me. You have to leave while you can
(Green Gentleman writes Christoff's name on the stamp. Green Gentleman backs away, and points at Christoff, aiming it's fingers as if it were a gun)
???: Now that I have you're name, Green Gentleman has already killed you
(Green Gentleman presses his thumb down, and points his finger upward, making a bang sound)
(In an instant, a strange glow appeared from Christoff's chest. In that moment, a large fire shot out of Christoff's mouth and eyes, as he screamed loudly. In less than five seconds, Christoff's body was nowhere to be seen, leaving nothing but a scorch mark where his body once was)
Jenna: I do! He's so protective and so cute and tiny.

(I mean let's be honest anything tiny and feisty is cute.)
Kyle: For something you call cute, he sure as hell hits like a truck

???: (Breathes a sigh of relief as he looks at the scorch mark) I feel so relieved now (See's that, while he was distracted with Christoff, Nathaniel had left) Oh well. There's not many places a boy like him could hide (As he starts to leave, he looks at the ground, and sees a golden arrowhead) I wonder what this is? I'm sure I could get some use out of it (Heads back home)
Jenna: *picks up her stand and holds him closely while gently rubbing his head* But just look how cute he is!!
(In Bloom seems to have to reaction to being petted, but let's her do so)
Kyle: Yeah, I guess so
Jenna: ahaha! Just look at his cute grumpy face! *kisses her stand's head gently* You are just so adorable, I am so lucky to have a stand like you! *gasps* Woah, maybe he can live in a dollhouse or somethin'!
Kyle: I think I met a Stand user once with a dollhouse when working for the Stranger. Probably best you don't upset that crazy kid. That Stand is pretty scary, if you ask me
Jenna: No kidding. Do stands sleep? What are their hobbies? Do they know how to take showers and clean and stuff?
Kyle: No. Stands only fight and protect their users. Not really anything else
Jenna: ...Buuuuut they can! Aha, I'll sew him tiny clothing for his tiny body! *rubs In Bloom's head once more* He's like a little hamster.