Windwakerguy430 Jojo Fan RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:07AM
Many years ago, a creation known as the Golden Arrow allowed others to gain fighting spirits with unique powers. These spirits were called Stands, and are spirits that fight for and protect their users. In the early 2000s, a small town near the coast of Maryland, lies a small town of Crescent Beach, where bizarre events are happening, such as people being found drained entirely of their blood, and small scorch marks that are shaped like people. This is the story of Crescent Beach and the bizarre events that will take place.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

Link to the Article of Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­580­79/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-fa­npo­p-u­ser­s
last edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45PM

Windwakerguy430 815 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 815

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Jenna admired how the pen transformed its end into a tulip, the sight itself healing her wound furthermore. Her frown and cries was replaced with a very small, yet confused smile.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(As the pen continued to change it's look of a flower, there was a small napkin lying on the ground. Though soaked in a bit of blood, it was still usable)
Jenna looked down at the napkin and picked it up, squeezing the excess of blood on it and just placing it over what was left of her wound in case if it were to open again.
(The pen continued to change the flower at the tip, this time into a petunia)
Jenna: Hmm.. So is this what you do? Change flowers by the moment? ..Hmm.. What else can you do?
(The pen did not seem to do much else, until it ended up pointing at the napkin she was holding, as if telling her something)
Jenna: Hm? *looks down at the bloodied napkin* You're a pen, aren't you? You should be able to draw. Let's see if you still have ink.. *grabs the napkin tightly and scribbles down on it with the pen*
(The pen feels smooth as it moves across the paper as she finishes her drawing)
last edited over a year ago
Jenna finished her drawing, and it ended up being a small dog.

(RESURRECT DEM DOGS :,)
(After this, the flower on the tip of the pen bloomed into a sunflower. The dog on the picture suddenly seemed off. It's foot seemed to be misplaced. But, much to Jenna's surprise, what had happened was that the small dog has emerged from the drawing and was now a living creature, looking up at Jenna, with it's tail wagging)
Jenna gasped at the drawing that came to life and smiled down at it, petting it closely and placing a small kiss on its nose.

Jenna: Oh my goodness, you are so cute! *glances back at the pen* ..You'll be very useful..
(The flower on the pen bloomed into a large sunflower, to give off the mood Jenna was feeling)

(Okay, gonna go to bed and let Sean catch up. Goodnight, Jade :P)
Jenna smiled at the sight and saved the pen in her bag, then looked down at the dog. She giggled slightly before picking it up and petting it gently while making her way back to the shelter.

(GOOD NIGHT :)
Nathaniel: (Runs down the coastline, looking the the mysterious man)
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: *Clocks out, and walks to his car* See you tomorrow Murdoch.
Boss: *Sitting on a bench* You got it. *Smokes a cigarette*
Seth: *Sees his blue 1995 Impala, and unlocks the doors by hitting a button*
???: (Once Seth gets in his car, the man stands in front of the car, looking at his watch)
Seth: *Gets out of the car* Can I help you with something?
???: Are you open?
Seth: Yeah, but my shift is over.
???: Alright then (As he goes in, he notices that he is parked slightly out of his parking space. Being quick to anger, he turns back) Hey! What kind of person parks outside of their space!? Do you have no respect for the rest of the damn world!?
Seth: What? *Looks back at his car, and sees the back tire in a different space* That wasn't the way I parked it. Somebody must have done that as a joke.
???: (Slams his fist on the hood of his car, leaving a dent in it) Don't try to lie about it, you prick!
Workers: *Running out to see what's going on* What the hell is he doing?
Seth: *Sees the dent* How did you-
Worker 42: Hey! Leave him alone!
Worker 58: *Runs towards them* Seth, what the hell is he doing?
Seth: Well thanks to you, this guy thinks I parked my car in two spots.
Worker 58: Oh shit.
Worker 42: This prank did not turn out the way I thought it would.
(As the workers stand there, the mysterious man's Stand appears behind them. He grabs one by the shoulder, making them grow old to the point of turning to dust, and the other grows younger, from a child, to a baby, to even a fetus, until they are completely gone, with the man standing there, looking at Seth menacingly)

(Now it's Sean's turn to get a Stand :D)
Meanwhile, Jenna placed the dog born by her drawing in a new, big cage with plenty of water and food for the day.
Nathaniel: (Runs down the street, looking for the mysterious man) Damn, where could he have gone
Seth: Now do you believe me?
(You didn't even notice the dead workers XD)

???: If there's one thing I hate (Takes the golden arrowhead from his pocket) It's a couple of limp-dick shitheads who think their funny (Grabs Seth by the neck and stabs him in the lower jaw, to where the tip of the arrowhead can be seen underneath his tongue) (Throws him against the car, denting it hard, and walks off, making sure no one saw him)
Seth: *Rolls off his car, and slowly pulls out the arrow*

I thought I was getting stabbed in the hand.
(That's what they all think XD)

???: (Walks back) Almost forget (Picks the arrowhead up) Bastard (Kicks Seth hard in the side of the head and walks off, disappearing from his line of sight. However, as Seth lies there, believing he will die, the pain in his jaw seems to fade away, as well as the wound)
Seth: *Feels his jaw* What just happened? *Looks back at his car*
(As he looks at his car, he doesn't notice the small locomotive moving towards him slowly)
Seth: I guess the damage done to me has been fixed, but the damage to my car stays the same.
(As he looked at the car, he felt a small nudge on his ankle, given by the small locomotive train at his feet)
Seth: *Sits up, and looks at the small train* Is that a remote controlled train?
(One thing that stands out about the train is a skull that rests in the front of it, which appears to be glaring up at Seth)
Seth: *Looks at the skull* Where did it come from? It looks like a crossover of Ghost Rider, and Thomas The Tank Engine.
(As he stares at it, the train suddenly speaks to him) What is your command?

(Note: Some Stands can speak :P)
Seth: *Confused* My command? Who are you?
(The eyes of the skull glow as they stare into him) That is for you to decide. I exist only to follow orders.
Seth: Okay. I'll name you... What should I name him? *Thinks* Night Train. You like that?
Night Train: If that is what you wish to call me, than I will take it
Nathaniel: (Runs to the location, where he spots Seth) Seth! There you are!
Seth: Nathaniel? Check this out. This little train just showed up after some dude beat me up, and wrecked my car.
Nathaniel: A... guy.... huh? So... you found this train
(The train stares at Nathaniel for a moment, before speaking up to Seth) Shall I obliterate the target?
Jade_23 commented…
Man I would use Night Train all the time to scare away and obliterate the people I don't like. xD over a year ago
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Keep your hands off my train. over a year ago
Jenna smiled at the dog before she exited the room and began washing her hands. She glanced at the clock and realized it was her lunch break. She smiled a bit, but was still confused of what had happened. Jenna then leaves to the lunch area to grab a snack. She sits down and pulls out the snacks she bought from the store earlier, and also pulls out her pen and observes it for a long moment.
(The pen grew a purple tulip as she stared at it)

(Think it's about time you named the pen)
Seth: *To Night Train* No. Nathaniel is a friend. *To Nathaniel* What's going on? You know that guy?
Nathaniel: No. Just curious. I didn't know you had one of those. I have one as well
(Hmm, I wonder what I can name it. xD)

Jenna: It appears you change color and flower by emotion and time, no? Hm.. I'm going to call you In Bloom. Bloom for short, hehe.. Let's see if I don't lose you.. I usually lose every pencil on the first few days of school. I have no idea how it happens, but it does.
Seth: It keeps asking for a command. *To Night Train* I don't suppose you can fix cars, can you?