Windwakerguy430 Jojo Fan RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:07AM
Many years ago, a creation known as the Golden Arrow allowed others to gain fighting spirits with unique powers. These spirits were called Stands, and are spirits that fight for and protect their users. In the early 2000s, a small town near the coast of Maryland, lies a small town of Crescent Beach, where bizarre events are happening, such as people being found drained entirely of their blood, and small scorch marks that are shaped like people. This is the story of Crescent Beach and the bizarre events that will take place.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

Link to the Article of Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­580­79/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-fa­npo­p-u­ser­s
last edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45PM

Windwakerguy430 815 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 815

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Great. Now let's continue :D)

Nathaniel: Alright then. You two be safe. If any of you spot another Stand user, just let me know
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Seth: Will do. I guess we got everything covered, so we'll be heading off. *Watches Night Train grow, and climbs into his cab*
Nathaniel: Got it. I'll be heading home than. Take care, you two (Walks back)

(A man with headphones on his head watches as Seth enters the cab. As he watches it leave, he makes sure to follow it)
Seth: *Watches the buildings they pass*
Night Train: (Sits down next to the seat)
I didn't know trains could sit.

Seth: *Goes into the kitchen, and prepares a bowl of pretzels*
Night Train: (Rolls into the kitchen) I sense an enemy Stand User
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(I'll come up with names later because Wind knows how long I take to make new characters. xD)

Jenna waved goodbye gently at the two as they left, then looked down at the pen. She stood up as well and grabbed her bag to check out from her hours of work.
Seth: Where? *Eats one of the pretzels*
Night Train: Somewhere outside the house
Seth: Let's find him. *Opens the back door, and walks through the backyard*
(When they look outside, there is no one outside. Nothing but a single small white pug that is staring at Seth when it walks outside)
Seth: *Looks at the dog* Where did you come from little guy?
(The dog looks at him, yawning as if tired)
Night Train: (Follows) I believe we have found it
Seth: This dog?
Night Train: It's best we destroy it no-
(Before Seth could react, a sniper bullet fired, barely missing by scraping the back of his hand, letting go of the dog, as it landed on it's legs)
Seth: Forget the dog. Find the guy who just shot that bullet.
Night Train: That's just it. That dog is the Stand User. Look
(As the dog stood there, a green long barreled sniper rifle appeared behind it. It then fired it's bullet towards Seth)
Seth: *Ducks* How the hell is a dog using a stand?
Night Train: Animals a have fighting spirit as well as humans. They are just as able to fight
(As the bullet passed, it came back at Seth)
Night Train: Seth, look out. The bullet is flying back
Seth: What? *Moves to the right* Take 'em out.
Night Train: I can't. I need to keep my eye on the bullet. I'll be able to deflect it with my armor. If you die, so do I. I can only attack the enemy when the bullet has stopped
Seth: *Climbs into the cab* Okay then.
(As the cab starts to move, the bullet follows after them)
The cab is just a part of the locomotive. It's where you drive the engine, but since Night Train is basically driving himself, all I gotta do is just sit back, and enjoy the show.
(Pretty much. But be careful. The bullet is still fast)
Night Train: (Moved as fast as it could)
(The bullet smashed right into the side of Night Train and spun backwards from the force. But, before the two could relax, the bullet pointed back at Seth, and started making it's way towards him again)
Night Train: The bullet hit the titanium on my body, yet hadn't stopped. This Stand is more dangerous than I thought
Seth: What do we do?
Night Train: Well, let's see. When the bullet hit you in the hand, it seemed to have stopped the bullet entirely. If that is the case, nothing but hitting human flesh will stop it. The only way to defeat it is if you let it hit your hand. After that, the enemy will have no choice but to fire, and give away it's location
Seth: Okay. Let's try it. *Sticks his hand out the cab*
(The bullet flew right at them, hitting Seth right in the hand. Once the bullet struck him, it finally stopped moving)
(Once the bullet stopped, the dog used it's Stand to fire another bullet, giving away it's position)
Seth: I saw it. Did you see him?
(Sorry I've been super busy. xD)

Jenna walked out the animal shelter after checking out, yawning a bit from a confusing and tired day. She held the pen in her pocket as she began to walk back home.
(It's fine)
Night Train: Indeed I did (Moves toward the location of the user)

(Another User keeps their eye on Jenna)
last edited over a year ago
Seth: We'll get him now.
Night Train: Good (Dodges the second bullet as it flies at them and crashes right into the dog, sending it back and crashing into a tree, as the dog's Stand disappears)
Seth: Nice. Now to have the rest of those pretzels.
Night Train; Not yet
(The pug lied on the ground, trying to keep itself up after being badly injured)
Night Train: The attacker is still alive. It would be best to kill the damn dog right now while it's weak

(Alright Sean. These are Users threatened by the mysterious stranger. Do you want to kill the user or spare him? Your choice)
Spare him.

Seth: *Looks at the dog* I think he learned his lesson. He'll think twice before trying to get us.
Night Train: ..... If that is what you wish for then. (Turns and leaves)
(As they leave, the pug stands up, and looks at Seth, shocked that he would spare him. The dog walks toward Seth, limping a little, trying to show its gratitude to him)
Seth: *Pets the dog* Maybe you'd like to switch sides, and stick with me. Like that?
(The dog looks at him to reassure that it would like to join)

(Feel free to name it)
Seth: You could use a name. I'll call you Mickey.

Time for me to get some sleep. Let's continue this tomorrow.
Mickey: (Nodded to the name)

(See you tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow, Jade will get attacked by a Stand XD)
(WHAT DID I MISS I'M CONFUSED SORRY IM VERY BUSY NOWADAYS SINCE IM COACHING PEOPLE BUT IM BACK)
(It's fine. Sean had to fight a dog with a sniper rifle Stand where the bullet would chase him and wouldn't stop until it hit human flesh. He spared the dog, the dog became his alley, and now his name is Mickey... The dog was a pug. And now you have a Stand User coming after you. Be careful XD)
(Oh great. xD)

Jenna whistled quietly as she continued walking around the block, throwing away the can of the energy drink she had just finished.
(A man with headphones is sitting on a bench, listening to his music)
(Pugs are so cute btw. xD)

Jenna continues walking while whistling back home and passes by the man, nodding at him in a polite way instead of saying Good Evening. She continues her walk while holding her pen closely.
(The man stands up and looks at her, pointing at her)
(Once he does, a strange black armored arm comes from behind him, wielding a massive lance as it swings it right at Jenna)
Jenna oddly senses the strange presence from behind and is luckily able to dodge the throw, shrieking a bit as she did so and staring in complete confusion, fear, and panic at the figures.