Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 710

over a year ago SierraDawnV2 said…
(Not sure if sarcasm.)
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
(I was channeling my inner Mr. Spock)
over a year ago SierraDawnV2 said…
(Ah. XD)
(Yepness.)
over a year ago Tooootie said…
(whoops sorry I got distracted. -Not feeling well)

Espona: That's what I do best! *The part of Esps body that the guard grabbed starts to get coated in ice and Espona puts her hands on whatever she can grab and begins to coat it in ice too*
(My condolences. Hope you feel better.)

Sifris: Good. *tosses a few explosive claws at the other guards to distract them* Yank the arms off *Grabs one arm and starts tearing at it*
(I have to be going now.)
(Thanks, I get sick often so it's w/e)

Espona: *Struggles to get free from the guards grip and takes her spear and jabs right where the ice is*
over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
And... I'm back! Now to see where the group left off...
"Hmm..." Noctus said to himself, thinking of Sanae's ability. "And he doesn't pray..." He shook the thought out of his mind, and walked to the banshee who (I think) was still pinned to the ground. He sighed.
(Word), I was late...
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
(Okay... I know we're not starting this RP again yet, but, I just want to give a heads up and my greatest apologies. I was up until 4 A.M. this morning, due to severe storms, and my house's power has gone off MULTIPLE times over the course of the night. It has just recently come on. Anyway, I know this has nothing to do with the RP, but please let me say this. All I'm trying to say is that my power might go out again, and that means no internet. If I have no internet, I can't reply to the RP, of course. If it comes time for the RP, and my power is out again, I am SO sorry... I'll try my best to be here so I don't keep my team waiting, but I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it if the power goes off. I just hoping it doesn't... Again, I was just trying to let everyone know, my team specifically, that I may not be here later if my power is out. I'm so sorry)
Okidoke, no need to apologize, not your fault, we understand.
Sifris: ! *yanks Espona away* No, we want the ice to stay on so he can't move while we tear the arms off.
Vlasek: ? Pray? (Le contact with milen banshee wore mind energy off on him a bit) *The banshee eventually de-animates and remains silent*
(Okay, I'm here)

Kyle: *Notices that the banshee de-animated* ...Is it going to attack again...? Or has it stopped...?
Espona: ! I can't coat him in that much ice to immobilize him- unless you want this to become a suicide mission for me!
Vlasek: Stopped... (awaiting Noctus)

Sifris: Okay... try putting the ice inside the armor. It might break the connection.
...?
(I'm still here... Just waiting. XD Sorry... Just letting you know that I was still here)
(Actually I'm just waiting for Tooootie and the others X{D)
(Sorry something came up)
Espona: Rodger. *She starts doing that*
(Is okay)

*the armor starts slowing down jerking a bit in some directions*

Sifris: *yanks on the arm pulling it off*

*A guard knocks Sifris onto the ground from behind*
Espona: *Continues to freeze the inside of the armor of different guards to make it easier for Sifris to rip off the limbs*
Sifris: *gets up* Ugh... *the guard slams at her again*

Sifris: *grabs the Guard's arm and yanks it off* *the guard collapses and she continues to the other guards*
Espona: *Continues jumping around and freezing the guards joints but is noticeably looking tired* You doing alright?
Sifris: Yes. Let's speed this up. *drops claws into the armor of the guards exploding them* ... Let's leave one. I have an idea.
Espona: *catching her breath*...Alright. If you say so.
Sifris: If you need to you can sit down for a while. *runs up to the remain guard and starts using him to bash away at a wall*
Espona: Alright. Excuse me I'm just a bit out of practice with this sort of thing.
Sifris: No worries. *continues bashing away* *Eventually sparks of magic energy light up causing the castle to change appearance* *the guard disintegrates, along with the fake castle* *they are standing in what is left of a blown up castle* THIS makes more sense.
Espona:...Hm....

Mira:...*wanders back towards them* Sorry, I didn't find anything interesting...
Sifris: It's alright. I don't think you were supposed to. The hex probably blocked anything important from vision, which would explain why you couldn't get that far. *looks about* And since the castle isn't useful, I'm guessing what we need might be underground.
Mira: Underground? How are we going to get there? Are there any stairs or something..?
Sifris: Well if Mevrik needed to get underground, he'll need to get out. There might be a secret entrance under the rubble.
Espona: *starts digging through the rubble*
Sifris: *moves pieces away*

*skipping to when they find a hatch*

Sifris: Here we go. *opens it up*
Espona: I suppose now we go down. *Starts going down the hatch*

Mira:...*follows*
Sifris: *goes down as well* *the hatch ends eventually into a large room that appears to be empty*
Mira:...Last time I got to an empty room in this place- it wasn't. Full of invisible stuff...be careful..
Sifris: *nods*

*Something hits them at quick speed pinning them to the wall*

Sifris: >__< Okay we're not alone.

Mevrik: *materializes* No, you aren't.
@Mephiles97 Sorry that Noctus isn't online right now.
Espona: !!! *Grabs onto whatever his pinning her and starts trying to freeze it*

Mira: Ahhh!
(brb got to wash dogs)
Mevrik: You can't freeze magic you know. Who are you, mobians?

Sifris: *ignores him and slowly extends her arm claws*
(@Tak: Ah, don't worry... I'm fine with waiting. I understand that Noctus isn't online right now. I DO want to continue the RP and see what's set to happen, but at the same time, I am enjoying the big pause because I get plenty of time to work on the Rasoul Saga and other stories that I need to be working on)
(Okay, so I was late again. I really need to work on my timing for this. Regardless, I went to a meeting (hey, it wasn't my choice,) and we spent about an hour there. Before that, I was going to answer, but was cut off by lunch, which was immediately followed by the meeting. Sorry 'bout that Mephiles and Tak... and hopefully, the RPG is still running at this time.)

Noctus turns to Vlasek, but keeps an eye on Slender, and says "Stopped or dead?"
Espona:..Tch. That isn't any of your concern.

Mira:.....*whimpers*
Vlasek: Both.

*A hissing sound comes from further in the plant*
Mevrik: Do not test me. You are not in a safe location, so unless you want me to kill you now, you will explain yourselves in detail. You have five seconds before I start to rip you apart.
"I see you're still you..." Noctus told Vlasek dryly. "You still don't make sense."