Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 710

over a year ago ShadowWolf337 said…
Blood: *checks to see if Zulu is working properly, a pistol spawns, stops midway, then quickly despawns* perfect the digitalizer is busted...
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
(Capital cursing)

Melcro: I am assuming someone is attempting to break into here and act gun-ho? If so I am going to be angry.
last edited over a year ago
Athro: *walks over to his team*

Sifris: *does same*
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
Kyle: ... *Looks down* *Thinking that there's going to be quite a bit of instability in his team* ....
Melcro: So who wishes to raid the castle?
Blood: guess its just me and my sword... *walks over to Athro* So I'm on your team right?
over a year ago Tooootie said…
Espona:...I'll do it.
Athro: Mine and the acid monster's, yes.
Blood: Okay, Grimserver
*A Green bladed sword forms out of thin air*
Blood: *grabs it and holds it at his side*
Kyle: *Still doesn't want to speak any of his opinions because he doesn't want to look like he's making a speech* ..........
Melcro: *To Espona* Alright, good luck. If you need information about Mevrik and the castle, Sifris is learned. And beware of soul-eaters. *Espona, Mira, and Sifris are sent through a portal and appear at the gates of a giant castle keep with a village at the front*
Tooootie commented…
(It was Espy speaking again >.<) over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
(CURSE YOU, EYESIGHT! WHY DO YOU HATE ME!? X{D) over a year ago
Melcro: *turns to Blood* Be with you in a moment. *turns to Kyle* And where would you go? Slender hunting?
Kyle: ...I don't really know why you're asking me, to be honest... I'm not the leader here...
Melcro: I don't really care. Yes, or no?
Espona:....Well. Let's go in. *clutches her spear*
over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
"Great... Ancestors help me..."

Noctus sulks to the team. He nods towards Kyle, who was also in the team; a respectful nod in Noctus' culture.

"I would hope you aren't as unbearable as that guy," he said to Noctus; aimed at Vlasek
Sifris: *nods* Mevrik was defeated at this castle a while ago, so we don't know what has happened to it since. I suggest a stealthy approach.
Blood: *thinks to himself* as much as I want to strangle him with his own guts, I guess I have to work with him...
Athro: ... *to Blood* Do you have any ideas of where to start?
Kyle: ... *Looks towards Noctus* ..Okay, I guess... I don't know what your problem is with Vlasek, though... *To Melcro* I'm sorry, but I don't know. I don't want to make a decision without knowing what the rest of the team wants. I'm sorry, but I don't. I'm not a leader, nor am I the leader of this team, and I have no right to make a decision without knowing what Vlasek and the lynx wants.
Melcro: ... Ugh *Facepalm* How about I just *Kyle, Vlasek, and Noctus are teleported to the last known Slender sighting*
Kyle: *Ears lay back against his head* *Talking under his breath* ...Well forgive me for saying my awful, terrible opinions again... *Sighes* Maybe it would be better if I kept my mouth shut... *Looks around, trying to figure out where they are*
over a year ago SierraDawnV2 said…
Dallas: *casually charging by with his gang* WOOOOOO!
Blood: well first what is our course of action?
Espona: That's what I'm good at. Mira take off your heels, it's time to let the climber in you out.
Mira:...*nods and does so*
Espona: *Puts her spear in her mouth and starts to scale the castle*
Mira: *follows behind her*
Melcro: *twitches a bit* *capsules shoot up from below Dallas and his group then jettison them into the atmosphere*
*Kyle and company are in a normal mobian city*
NOTE: I'm thinking about having this forum have a time limit each day ending at the next hour for today and so on for tomorrow and the next day after that. This is so people don't have to keep up with this forever, and get a breather, and do other stuff so they don't get stressed. Do you guys want to do this or just keep going?
Kyle: *Still looking around*
Paris: I suppose it would be to be teleported somewhere to look for Sissy.
(@Tak: ...Er... I guess it's what everyone else wants to do... I'll admit I'm like Kyle in a lot of ways, and I don't like giving my opinions on things like this... Either one is fine with me, though it would be nice to have a breather so I can work on things like the Rasoul Saga without worrying about keeping someone waiting)
Dallas: *aggravated; teleports he and his gang back down*

(I don't really care.)
Vlasek: Sense slender energy able I. Begin now. *walks about*

~~~~~~~~

Athro: Yes but where?

Melcro: *To Yxari* Mevrik and Slender are being taken care of, so your group would look for clues at her residence.
(My characters are separated from everyone but yours so it doesn't really matter for me.)
Melcro: *turns to Dallas and the group* Alright fine, you can help your cousin. *teleports Dallas, his group, and Yxari's team to Sissy's house*
(Alright then, in that case I'll limit it because while I do enjoy doing this, I myself will need a breather to make sure I have my plotline straight X{D)

Kyle: You can sense Slender energy here, Vlasek? *Looks around a bit*
Sifris: *follows* Mevrik created Slender, so he might have infected guards around. I'm not completely sure.
(Tak did you see my response on the last page?)
Vlasek: *to Kyle* Weak trail. Recently not. Go by not much to.
Dallas: What. Paris. What did I just get myself stuck doing.

Paris: Something that you can't back out of, cousin.

Yxari: Alright, is this the cabin we met at?
(I did X{D)
Athro: This is Sissy's home. If you met her here, then I guess that's a yes. *Walks inside*
(Le awaiting Shadowwolf)
Kyle: ... *Attempting to figure out what Vlasek said* ...Weak trail that's not recent, meaning we don't have much to go by. Alright.
Espona: So it's probably best to stay out of their line of sight.

Mira:...Hey...Someone said that this Slender targets those who are strong right..? What would she do if someone 'weak' was around?
Vlasek: *smiles* Glad speech work understanding. *continues searching* Fed recently.

Sifris: Slender ignores weak energy people, but infected aren't the same. They can sense the same way, but they only go after the person if their controller tells them to. I don't think any of us have actual energy-based abilities, like light or electricity, so we should be alright. *hops down to the ground*
Yxari: *follows* Hn. *looking around*

Dallas: This place is creepy...

Paris: Just look, hoodrat.
(srry my Internet Connection decided to shut off...) Blood: *looks around for clues*
Athro: *to Dallas* I don't see why. It's the house of a fifteen year-old banshee girl. From what I've seen Sissy's not exactly terrifying. *walks to the bedroom*