Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 710

over a year ago Tooootie said…
Espona: We don't. The only abnormal thing that Mira and myself carry is Plumoglacia- and I doubt that it falls into that category. *drops down with him* *Mira does the same*
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
(Is okay) Athro: She might have left a note. On a fridge, in a diary, anywhere.
Sifris: Yes I remember your ice powers. *slowly walks through the village*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
Noctus follows Vlasek. He partially unsheethes his knife. Why? Well... let's just say only he knew. Maybe her heard a wild animal of some sort?
over a year ago ShadowWolf337 said…
Blood: *at Sifris* wait did you say electricity based power?
over a year ago SierraDawnV2 said…
Yxari: Dallas is just a wimp. .-.

Dallas: I oughta knock your head through a wall.

Yxari: *finds a diary* Shut it, half-breed. I found a diary.
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
(>__< I leave for just a moment to add a paragraph to the Rasoul Saga... Then I have to flip through a few responses... XD Oh boy... Eh, what does it matter.)

Kyle: Fed recently? Do you mean the trail has been fed? Or does that mean something else?
Vlasek: !!!!!!! *suddenly flies up and away* FOLLOW! FOLLOW!
(Sifris is with Toootie's characters, not Shadowwolf's. Athro is with Shadowwolf's)
Kyle: Follow?! Er... Um...! *Trying to think of a quick way to follow Vlasek* *Knows that he can't use his Rasoul energy since they're Slender-hunting* *Wondering if he can follow on foot*
Athro: And it says?

(The diary contains random stuff about butterflies and such, with noted events like in OYO and Bleeding Moon, etc., and ends with "I'm going to see if the academy can help")
Vlasek: ... *flies back* *sigh* *reaches out to them*
Espona:...Eh. It's not really a power...more of a disease.

Mira: A curse even.

Espona: Okay, what exactly are we looking for?
(....IZ SOO CONFUSED WITH THIS, this is sorta why I don't do Forum RPs but I'll guess Ill try to figure it out) Blood: *follows Vlasek*
Yxari: "I'm going to see if the academy can help."
OKAY here's where everyone is and who they are with

Blood, Yxari, Dallas, Athro, Paris are together at Sissy's house searching for Sissy

Vlasek, Kyle, and Noctus are at a city looking for Slender

Mira, Espona, and Sifris are at Mevrik's Keep looking for him
Kyle: ...I apologize, Vlasek... I can't use my powers since we're Slender-hunting. I was told that it was bad to use them the first time I ever met Slender... *Reaches out for Vlasek*
Sifris: Clues. If we can get into the castle in one piece that is. If you see any villagers, act normal, and don't show any form of surprise. If they're infected, they won't be able to tell we're different unless our heartbeat changes speed.
"I'm not a miracle worker," Noctus protests. "What makes you think I can fly?!"
Vlasek: *Grabs Kyle's hand and yanks Noctus up, assuming Noctus would not willingly grab hold* *flies off towards a power plant*
(okai thanks this will make things a whole lot easier)
Blood: hmm... *inspects the kitchen*
Athro: The... academy... *Sigh* Great... *facepalm*
Kyle: *Attempting to prepare himself for whatever might happen* Thank you, Vlasek.
Vlasek: *drops them near the entrance and lands* Search. *walks towards the power plant* Energy lots, Slender near possible.
Espona:...I'm good at not caring about anything so that should be easy.

Mira:.......I'll try.
Yxari: What academy?
Sifris: *nods and continues towards the stairs leading to the castle*

*Villagers slowly begin to walk out of their houses going about daily chores*
Athro: ... Mobius Academy... I can't... go there.
Kyle: *Nods his head* *Searches around, trying to be as cautious as possible* It's possible that Slender is near? Might be a good idea to be careful, then...
Blood: *looks at the fridge* ...
Dallas: Why not?
Espona:....
Mira:...erum...
Espona:..... *Grabs and holds onto Miras hand*
Mira: !....*Smiles a bit and calms down and continues walking*
Vlasek: Obviously. *walks inside* *The interior does not appear to be harmed or damaged... yet*

Athro: ... I... did something that got me... out of it. Blood, can I talk with you?
*The villager's heads snap in their direction for a quick moment, then continue their work, while at the same time, getting nearer to their group*

Sifris: *walks up the stairs* Keep going...
Blood: yeah sure
Kyle: *Walks inside* *Looks around cautiously* *Trying to stay on guard since Slender might be near*
Paris: What can't you say to the whole group?
Athro: *Walks up to him* You can probably pass for getting into the academy, we'll need you to get in there. I would go, but well... never mind.
Athro: *turns to Paris* I can say it to the whole group, I just needed to tell Blood specifically.

Vlasek: See strange?
Espona & Mira: *Nods and does so*
*The villagers begin to murmur a bit as one by one they start to follow the group*

Sifris: *Sigh* Subtly is almost gone.

(AND THAT IS IT FOR TODAY! Sorry to cut it off, but I want to leave room so I don't lose track and ruin the forum. We'll continue tomorrow, hope it's been fun so far)
Kyle: Not yet... I don't think I see anything strange just yet. *Continues looking around*
(Explanation: Vlasek grabs Noctus' wrist or forearm, not his hand.) "Gah!" he yelped as he was suspended in the air, which was something he ha never experienced before.
Blood: I'll do it
^ My last comment ^
(I've certainly had fun so far. ^ ^ Can't wait to see where this goes tomorrow!)
So we're back in about an hour here, but before we get back, I wanna know who's online. So if you're online and ready, comment.
I'm online, but I'm tired and will prob pass out within the hour
lmao
Alright, since Toootie is online, I'm going to start with her team first, as it is meant to finish first in the plotline (That is as long as it's alright). When Noctus gets onto the forum we'll continue with Mephiles97 and his team.