Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 710

over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
Noctus deepens his knife into the Banshee's spinal chord, something his tribe recently discovered before their... dispatchment. After embedding his knife, he attempts to drag it down in an attempt to make an unhealable wound.
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
*The skin of the banshee is cut but the metalic bones remained unharmed as the banshee is dragged towards the ground*

*The banshee pushes Noctus into the air and prepares to claw him in the face while grabbing hold of his knife-holding hand*

Vlasek: *tackles the banshee*
Sorry for the delay. Phone has a troll face today...
Is okay
TakTheFox commented…
Also, I replied to your answer on the music video pictures thing. over a year ago
NoctusLynx commented…
I'll look at it. Also, let's just say you already met my brother's character... trololol!!! over a year ago
(Will be gone a short while. Forced to walk dog.)
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
Kyle: O_O *Has no idea what he should be doing* *Doesn't know if he should try to attack or not* *The Rasoul energy around himself slowly disappears*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tooootie said…
(Sorry. I was right I did pass out. Whoops. Oh and I couldn't drink coffee, I'm at moms house and it's much harder to get a cup of joe here if it's not in the mourning)

Espona:...Right. *Espona picks up Mira and her feet coat in ice as she skates away*
Mira: !
(He's a righty; you'd be referring to his right hand.)

Noctus hisses at the banshee as he's pulled towards the banshee. He takes the blow to the face, denying to let go of his knife while struggles to get out of his grasp.
@Tooootie and by away you mean up the stairs and towards the castle entrance?

*The banshee blasts mind energy at Vlasek knocking his head off in the process, though he still kept it pinned down*
Tooootie commented…
(Sure) over a year ago
Kyle: O_O VLASEK?!
Sifris: *shoots her arm claws at the villagers trying to keep them away* *The Castle doors are sealed shut unless they can break them open somehow*

(So, has Vlasek been killed?)
(Will be out for some time due to church. Sorry... not my choice...)
Kyle: O_O V-Vlasek...
(Okidoke, and no Vlasek's fine)

Vlasek: *head starts growing back*
Kyle: *Absolutely shocked* O_O ... *Hoping that Vlasek is okay since his head is growing back* *Ears lay flat against his head*
Vlasek: *begins covering the banshee in Slender venom thus beginning to break Slender's control over it*
Espona: *sticks her spear in the crack of the castle door trying to pick it open*
Kyle: o_o Vlasek, are you okay?!
Sifris: *follows* Here. *pulls out a claw and puts it into the door* Stand back.

Vlasek: Positive
Espona: *pulls spear out and does so*
*The claw explodes leaving a small hole in the door*

Sifris: Alright, pull. *starts yanking at the door*
Kyle: ... *Sigh of relief* ...Okay... Okay... *Glad that Vlasek is okay*
Espona: ! Uh, alright! *She starts to try to open the door and Mira helps*
*Eventually the door opens*

Sifris: *dashes inside*
*Espona and Mira follow* Mira: O-oh my it's big in here..
Sifris: *kicks the door closed behind them* Start searching
*There are various hallways and such in the castle, but something about it seems... off almost watery*
Espona:...This is nothing like Dante's castle....*Starts to look around*

Mira: I feel strange in here...
Sifris: That might have to do with the fact that this place was blown up recently. *walks towards a hallway*
last edited over a year ago
(I suppose I'm waiting again, right, Tak? That's fine, though. ^ ^)
Espona: Probably....*Continues to walk around* Why would someone live in a place like this?
(Eyup)

Sifris: It was in much better condition years ago. But the story is too long to explain at the moment. *enchanted guards start to appear around them*
Espona: ! Fight or flight? *gets in a ready stance with her spear at the ready*

Mira: Uwahhhh?!
Sifris: ... Right, pacifist. Keep searching, we'll fight. *extends arm-claws and charges at the knights*

*The knights swing their weapons, charging at the team*
Well the end time for today is here. I can keep going for a little while more if you still want to continue for a bit though.
(Sorry I got dinner. I can keep going)

Mira: R-right! *runs off*

Espona: *Starts defending self with the spear*
Sifris: *scratches at the armor attempting to yank it off* ... It's just armor. We need to detatch it.

*when Mira goes into a hallway she appears to trip and run into various invisible objects, one being a wall*
Espona: ..Oh? Sounds easy enough. * She jumps on one of the guards shoulders to take off their head armor*

Mira: -!? ....This is weird...really weird...*takes a deep breath and begins to slowly walk in the hall way with arms extended to feel her way through*
*The armor seems hard to pull of as if magnetized* (not magnetized X{D)

*The guard reaches to grab Espona*

Sifris: Try freezing them! *grabs the Guards arms to keep it from grabbing her*

*the wall ends at another, as if it was a dead end*
over a year ago SierraDawnV2 said…
(I'm back...)

Yxari: Now where is this guard?
(Huzzah! ... Sadly Shadowwolf isn't online yet *sigh*)
Dallas: Is that her? *gestures*
(Gotta wait for Shadowwolf before continuing with the people at the academy. Deepest apologies)
(Gosh... Well then. Shall I tell you about the newest Acid Monster?)
(Er I guess so)
( He's an albino. His name is Albus and he's known as 'White Snake'. :3)
(Huzzah for pink eyes)
(Yep. He's white with pink stripes, but his attitude makes up for his lack of manliness.)
(Fascinating)