Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 710

over a year ago Tooootie said…
Mira: Why?
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Sifris: I... can't control myself sometimes... I'll black out then I'll wake up and... somethings happened... *crouches a bit against the wall* Everyone I knew...

(Gotta go for tonight >__<)
(Rodger dodger)

Mira: Oh I see must be something psychological! Do you notice anything that happens right before you "black out"?
Sifris: No... I... I know what happens to me, it's just that... I'm not... organic... I was created, so I have triggers that make me do things... like a robot... except not a robot... and I can't stop myself, I've tried over and over. Athro's better at it, but sometimes I hear him screaming when he's trying to regain control. Melcro told me that if he kept trying to it would kill his mind so... I don't. I keep wanting to say *drops head a bit arms around knees* ... sorry... but I never get to... I can't even cry...
(ADIOSNESS)
(Latttterrrr)

Mira:..hm. I see. Well you can't really blame yourself for it if it's something you didn't choose to do.
Sifris: ... *sigh* I... I've moped enough... s-sorry for bothering you.
Mira: Oh no! It's okay, I don't mind listening honestly!
Sifris: ... Thank you...
Mira: You're welcome! If you ever want to talk just drop a line...and I know she isn't exactly the nicest person but I'm positive that Espona can relate in a way and will listen to you too.
Sifris: I'll... consider that... but... I think it's best you not stay around me that much... if Melcro decides to backstab everyone... well...
Mira: Espona can protect me. I'm not worried.
Sifris: Not to offend, but... I really don't think she can...
Mira: Alone..? Probably not, but we have a few tricks up our sleeves too should things turn sour.
Sifris: Don't say that! If you tell me he might find out!
Mira: Eep! Uh, alright.
Sifris: I think I should go. The less I know the better.
Mira:...A-alright.......
Sifris: Sorry, I don't mean to scare you or anything... I just don't want to be the cause of... everything, again...
Mira:..No it's okay. *smiles* I understand.
Sifris: Okay good... well um... Good night... *walks off*
Mira: Nighty night! *falls onto one of the beds*
And that's pretty much all I can squeeze out to stretch the rp until the other two pop up. If another idea comes up we might be able to do a bit more, but sadly I'm doubtful.
If they never show we could have an emergency rescue mission and have our characters do their jobs.
Well actually once they do get their part done your team will be sent to help so you'll be able to do that regardless.
Lol! I guess I'm a good guesser.
NoctusLynx commented…
Loal. I see what you did there. over a year ago
I guess X{D
over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
Noctus hastely looks for his knife exactly where he threw it into the ground. Noctus soon finds his knife, and looks at Athro, sighs his appoligies, and jumps back through the portal.
Athro: ... *Follows with a look of confusion* Must be sentimental...
Oh and Noctuslynx
link
Noctus comes through the portal back to the base. After he orients himself, he speaks.

"Before you noticed my missing knife, what were you saying?" he asked Melcro.
Melcro: Oh? ... Hmmm... I believe I was advising Espona to not insult her co-workers. Why?
Espona: *Rolls eyes*
"I just want to get this quest over with," Noctus says, and notices Espona roll her eyes. "Why do you do that with your eyes?" he asked Espona.
Melcro: Before she answers that, do you know what she is doing or is it a new thing to you?
Espona:...*just chuckles a bit*
Tooootie commented…
Look what we have brought ourselves too. over a year ago
"I just want to know why she was doing what she was doing," Noctus evaded.

Noctus refused to admit that he had no knowledge of why Espona did such things with her eyes.
Melcro: I think we should keep that a secret then. I'd rather have less smart aleks about during this venture, if you could call it a venture at all.
Espona: Whatever floats your boat, I honestly could care less either way.
Living with the Militia for some time, Noctus knew enough about what a 'smart aleck' meant, so he decided to not argue any further. He simply nodded his head, and decided to not reach for his knife.
So, Shadow came in, and did his Chaos Control and stopped time. Cool.
I don't think the others will be replying any time soon. Ugh.
Yeah Shadowwolf answered the new rp, and he's the one we're mainly waiting for so I don't get why he didn't reply here.
It's safe to say the others abandoned this roleplay.
Well technically only TWO of them did. The rest of us are just waiting, but... yeah.
The waiting won't stop- I don't think they're coming back.
Yep... *sigh* This is why I don't do Forums until recently. I was TRYING to make this a fast-paced one so people didn't disappear.
I'm no expert in hosting roleplays- especially forum roleplays- but I think it's a good idea to assume that not everyone will stick around till the end and not have the entire roleplay to depend on particular people. Maybe we can have Melcro get sick of waiting and send out another team to find them and just say they went ~missing~?
You're right, it isn't, but at the same time no one wants to feel left out. I'll try contacting them about it, and tell them they have a certain amount of time to reply. If they don't, we'll move on.
Good point. Got to find that balance. Alright sounds great.