Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 710

over a year ago mephiles97 said…
I guess so...
over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
(Yeah... sorry for the delay. Posting now...)

Noctus sheathes his knife, but doesn't remove his hand from his knife.

"We're just here to learn something," Noctus bega. "We we hoping you'd teach us."
(And thanks for the recap. ^-^ Helped.)
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
(No hard feelings)

Slender: ... learn... what...
(Thank you)

"There's a certain banshee of importance. We just wanted to see if you know anything on the subject."
Kyle: *Staying silent since the conversation that's happening right now isn't his* ... *Hoping that Vlasek is okay* *Also hoping that Slender won't attack*
last edited over a year ago
Slender: ... Answer in exchange for what...
"That would depend on what you want," Noctus offered.
Slender: Depend on what you have to offer.
"You choose," Noctus offered. "I'll tell you if it is or isn't off-limits."
Slender: Not your decision. *the slender venom forms into walls* Could kill you now... patience... curiosity is all that keeps patience...

(Basically you could give her someone else's core, try to offer Vlasek up, give her some special item of yours, etc.)
Kyle: ...! *Ears lay flat against his head* Noctus, whatever you do... I BEG you not to try to give her Vlasek or something such as that...
Noctus searches his chest fur, and finds a necklace with a key pendant. (Sanae has a necklace with a lock pendant, but neither know of the necklace of the other.)

"Will you take this?" Noctus offered, holding the necklace in his hand towards Slender.
Slender: ... *turns to Kyle* Care... for infected... reason?
Kyle: ...? Why do I care for Vlasek...? I... *Lowers his head* ...He... I remember that he helped me in the past... And... I... I... I almost want to hold a place for him in my heart as... a friend... I just... *Ears lay down again* I... just care for him... Like a friend, almost... Or at least I did in the past... before... he got... turned into... *Trails off* *Doesn't know what else to say*
Slender: *turns to Noctus* ... *takes the necklace* *turns to Kyle* Favor reason for trade. Favor now over... *turns to Vlasek* ... Fox... *materializes a glowing sphere and hands it to Kyle* Now... *the hissing shakes the plant* LEAVE...
Kyle: *Holds the glowing sphere gently, not really knowing what it is* *Realizes that Slender said that they needed to leave* ...Yes, ma'am... *Turns to leave, hoping that Slender will let them leave without a fight*
Vlasek: *hesitates* *glares at Slender looking both saddened and infuriated* ... They... were... innocent... *flies out*
Kyle: *Follows Vlasek on foot, still holding the sphere gently* ...Are... Are you okay, Vlasek...?
Vlasek: *doesn't respond* *flies off farther* Tell lynx follow
Noctus lets go of his knife, which was in its sheath, and was the last of the three to leave.

(He's not getting the key back, is he?)
Kyle: ...Yes, sir... *Sighes quietly* *Turns to Noctus* I believe it's time for us to get going, Noctus... I think we need to follow Vlasek to get out of here...
(Probably not X{D)

(And now I have to leave to go to bed... I'm so sorry)
(Is okay)
'Someday, I'll get my necklace back," Noctus thought. 'Someday...'

Noctus proceeds to follow Vlasek and Kyle. His knifing hand was feeling mighty itchy for the loss of his necklace, but Noctus wouldn't kill some he doesn't mean to kill. Kyle and Vlasek had nothing to do with his necklace. Only Slender had to pay, though Noctus had a debt with Vlasek he longed to pay...

(Before you guys start complaining, I'm just keeping in character. If it sounds creepy and murderous, that's Noctus for ya.)
(Is okay)

Vlasek: *flies into a tree*
Kyle: ... *Slightly worried about Vlasek* ...Vlasek...
Vlasek: ... What...
Kyle: I'm... a little worried... Are you going to be okay?
Vlasek: No
Kyle: ...You're not...? *Ears lay down* ...What... What's wrong...?
Vlasek: Past...
Kyle: ...The past...?
Vlasek: *remains silent*
Kyle: *Slightly afraid to keep asking questions* ...Do you mean... somthing that Slender might have done in the past...? Or do you mean... before you were... *Looks down* *Quiet* turned into...
last edited over a year ago
"There've been things that happened in my past that made me who I am," Noctus input. "I won't blame him... depending on what happened."
Vlasek: Depending... *stomps down* Core, where? *turns to Kyle*
Kyle: Core...? Do you mean this glowing sphere that Slender gave me...? *Still holding the glowing sphere gently*
Vlasek: *Grabs the core* *lights up with it's energy* *grabs Noctus and flies a ways away then drops him*
Kyle: *Confused* What just happened...?! *Left alone since Vlasek flew away with Noctus*
O.O From what height was Noctus dropped?
About three feet. Noctus is about to hear Vlasek's origin story
Oh. Just making sure. Thanks. ^-^

"What is it with you?" Noctus demanded whole they were flying, unaware of the tale to come. He had half a mind to find out how much Vlasek could withstand a fury of slices and stabs, but Noctus wanted an explanation first.
Kyle: *Still alone* *Worried that something might happen since Vlasek and Noctus are alone* .....
Vlasek: *lights up with the core energy* *grabs Noctus's head* Listen!

AND BEGINNING STORY!
*Basically Noctus will see what's going on in this narration*

Vlasek was once a fox named Turon, who fought against Slender with Kyle and a girl named Leah. After finding out the true villain was Mevrik, and defeated him, they went back home.

Turon went about his life with his family. The only thing was that Slender would later on kill them as they made their way on a trip, which he was not part of.

Turon left to get vengeance for them against Slender. She took his core, and after wrecking it, fused it with an infected Owl's body (infected are like Slender-zombies). Turon's mind was distorted. And now he's an insane Owl who is still trying to get revenge on Slender, only with extreme mental damage.

in the RP "OYO", Vlasek tried to kill Sissy to drain her power. He was trying to do this because it could give him back his sanity, not that Turon would normally do that, but now...
Noctus unsheathes his knife, and throws it into the ground. He now understood: Vlasek (in a sense) never existed. His real name was Turin.

"If only Menae were here..." Noctus murmured.

"You still don't know my story do you? I'll admit it: you've survived some brutal mental damaging... and all those times..." Noctus said, looking down in shame. "People never understand until..." he began, but trailed off.
(*Turon X{D*)

Vlasek: ... *They are teleported back to the base*
over a year ago Tooootie said…
Mira: Oh more people! Hello!

Espona:...*rolls eyes and just waves a bit*
(Hi yes I've been stalking)
(And now we get to wait for Sierra and Shadowwolf)