Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 710

over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Vlasek: HA! Same also you. Brain small stupid and stubborn, temper increase immense.
over a year ago Tooootie said…
Mira:...What do you know about Sissy?
(Sorry for the delay, had to get a plane down from a tree with the ALL POWER LONG STAFF!)

Mevrik: Three, two, one *aims his hand at Mira*
We've got about twenty minutes left here.
Mira: !!!

Espona: We're here to investigate the disappearance of a certain someone- and we got a source claiming that you may be involved. That is why we are here.
Mevrik: You left out names. And I am assuming you're speaking of the banshee since you named her. I will ask you one last time, WHO, ARE, YOU?

Sifris: Classified. *carefully shoots an explosive claw at Mevrik knocking him back and releasing them from the energy* GET HIS HANDS DOWN!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
Kyle: *He heard the hissing sound from further in the plant* ....! Wait, wait! Everyone be quiet for just a moment and please calm down....! Did anyone else hear that hissing sound...?

(Sorry for being late a bit... I was eating dinner and didn't know everyone was here. >___<)
(Is okay)

Vlasek: ... ? Not I hiss belonging.

Slender: *instantly forms in front of them hissing lowly, though keeping still... for moment* ...
Espona: !! *Rushes over to him and starts to freeze his wrists together*

Mira: !!! *Rushes over to him and freezes his fingers together* Sorry sorry sorry sorry!
Kyle: !!!! O_O *Swallows a scream to keep from actually screaming outloud* *Very cautious* *Trying to figure out what he should do* *Trying to stay calm*
Mevrik: Frichsten... *Manipulates the ice causing it to become a hot vapor which he shoots at their faces*

Sifris: *jumps over attempting to claw him in the face*

Mevrik: *quickly rolls to the side and regains his stance*
Slender: *notices Vlasek* *hisses louder*

Vlasek: *attempts to tackle Slender*

Slender: *reaches into his chest and causes him to explode* *looks over at Kyle* ... *the hissing fades slightly* Kyle...
Mira: Ahhhh!! *Gets thrown back and starts trying to wipe it out of her eyes*

Espona: !! Tch! *Does the same but less- then she coats her own face in ice to cool down the vapor before melting it all* ... *Rushes over to Mevrik and attempts to sweep him off his feet with her long spear*
Kyle: *Absolutely shocked that Vlasek just exploded* O____O ......... *Quiet voice* .....S-S-Slender.....
Mevrik: *materializes a long sword and hits her spear to the ground to keep it from reaching his feet* (Just a heads up he has armor on) You should not have come here. Now you perish.

Sifris: I hate monologues. *Shoots explosive claws at Mevrik*

Mevrik: *blows a wind spell at the claws shooting them back*
Espona: Tch! *Changes her position on the ground to kick up at his face with an ice coated foot*
Mevrik: Grk! *quicky head butts her foot in the rebound then swings his sword down at her head*

Sifris: *quickly dodges the explosive claws and jumps towards Mevrik*
(AND TODAY'S END. I'd go on for a bit longer but I have to go do something now. Sorry.)
Espona: !!! *Puts arms over her face at an attempt to protect herself*

Mira: !!! No!
(Okay, bye, Tak. :3 I was curious to see what was going to happen since Slender said Kyle's name, and then since Kyle said her name... XD Oh well. Was just curious)
over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
"At least I have good reason to get easily mad!" Noctus said clenching his teeth. 'Not now,' he though to himself, 'Not yet... let him think what he want s to; it'll be easier for me.'
(Back for a bit here)

Slender: *turns to Noctus* ... Who...

Sifris: *tackles Mevrik in attempt to stop the blade in time*

Mevrik: *slashes at Sifris knocking her away*
Kyle: *Trying to stay on guard* *Looking at Slender, trying to pay attention just in case she makes a move* ... *He's feeling a lot of mixed feelings and thoughts since he's seeing Slender in person again*
Slender: *a secondary head appears while the first is still facing Noctus* *the second faces Kyle* Reason...
Kyle: *Shudders slightly* *Confused* ...Reason...? Reason for what, Slender...? *Still fixing a big mix of emotions*
Slender: ... *The faces merge together and face Noctus* *raises hand preparing to strike*
Espona: *Gets up and puts her hand on Mevriks shoulder and starts to freeze it*
Mevrik: *jerks his shoulder back breaking the ice* Is that your only skill? *uses a wind spell to blow them back*
Kyle: !!! Slender! *Doesn't want Slender to attack Noctus*
Espona: !!! * Gets blown back from the wind*..... *Starts to climb up the wall* (Espona is a good climber because she's a squirrel)
Slender: *face whips around to face Kyle* ...

Sifris: *shoots more at Mevrik while circling him*

Mevrik: *shoots energy spells at Sifris*
over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
"The reason he did what he did, or the reason we did what we did," Noctus attempted to explain, trying to hide his disgust of the second head.
Kyle: o____o ... *Has no idea what to say* ...I... I don't want to see you hurt him.
Slender: *turns to face Noctus* Reason... here...
Espona: *Takes off her belt* *Jumps off the wall and onto Mevrik, and puts the hand that isn't holding the belt over his eyes and starts to freeze his eyes- distorting his vision*

Espona: Bind him!
Kyle: *His ears lay back against his head* *Very worried about what's going to happen*
Mevrik: !!! DARTH... CULLEN... *black blades slice around the room at them*

Sifris: *grabs at his hands holding them back*

Mevrik: *slams on his back squashing Espona and Sifris underneath*
Espona: !!!!! Tch! *Drops her belt when she gets rammed into the wall*

Mira: !!! *Runs up to them -picking up the belt on the way- and tries really hard to dodge the blades- but ends up getting scratched up a bit anyway and starts trying to bind his hands with the belt*
Sifris: *kicks Mevrik off*

Mevrik: *jerks away from Mira's grip* ... This... isn't over... *he disappears in le smokeyness*
Mira: !!!!
Espona:....ughhh..............Great.
Sifris: *gets up* ... The room is probably hiding something important. We should feel around for any items.
Mira:...*nods and starts to feel around*

Espona:...Hang on just give me a moment I got hit pretty hard back there.
Sifris: I was about to say something about that. Are there any serious wounds?
Espona:...I don't think so. I've felt worse before. Yourself?
Sifris: I don't feel pain, so it's quite possible. *checks arms and legs for wounds* Scratches... I think that's it. *turns to Mira* And you?
Mira: I can check you out later if you wish, I'm a nurse....but regardless...no.
Sifris: *nods* *begins to search around*
Mira: *Continues searching as well*

Espona: *After sitting down for a good 5 minutes gets up and starts to search*
*a wall falls back* *behind it is what appears to be a large staff with a pink-colored glowing sphere at it's top*

Sifris: ! ... That's a mobian core.
Mira:...A what?