Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 710

over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Sifris: It's like a soul. LIKE a soul. It's basically what connects the soul to the body. It stores a person's life force, and knoweldge, and possibly other things. ... This is probably Sissy's core.
over a year ago Tooootie said…
Espona: Is there anyway to confirm that it's Sissys?
Sifris: Well we could try tapping into its energy. Anyone can do it, but you risk the core fusing with your body and destroying it and your core. The color is pink, which is what mind energy is colored, at least from what I've seen...
Espona:...I see. I'd rather not risk it- so let's just take it.
Sifris: *nods* *yanks the core out* I'll hold onto it for now. I don't have any elemental abilities. I'd rather not have your ice abilities ruined by it.
Mira:..I doubt it would...Our ice is a genetic disease. It's not some sort of power, it's an evolutionary advantage and disadvantage. Regardless, let us make haste, this place gives me the creeps!
Sifris: Agreed. *starts climbing up the hatch* I'd have us ported back, but the magic here would probably mess that up. We should get a distance away from the KEEP before porting back to the base.
(had to walk dogs)

Espona & Mira: *Follows*

Espona: Understood.
over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
(If Slender indeed Attacked:)

Noctus attempts to dodge.

(If he does not attack:)

"He's just like you, Vlasek," Noctus said in response. "Could you make some sense for your lesser beings'" he inquired.
Last thing Slender did
"Slender: *turns to face Noctus* Reason... here..."

Slender is female

Vlasek was exploded by Slender

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Okidoke)

Sifris: *walks out of the castle cautiously looking around for the villagers* *They appear to be gone*
Mira:...Well that's one less thing to worry about.
Sifris: *nods* Agreed. *walks out of the village and starts climbing over the gate again*
Espona & Mira: *Does the same*
Sifris: So... how did you two meet Sissy?
"You killed him!" Noctus yells, and draws his knife, but backs away. 'Nobody but me is going to kill Vlasek. Nobody,' he thought.
Slender: *turns the floor to slender venom around Noctus* *in what sounds like dozens of different voices* Reason... here... NOOOOW... *the hissing becomes louder*
Espona: We where on vacation and I took a walk out to the forest..I saw her house and it looked abandoned so I decided to check it out and Sissy was in the house. Then that owl we saw earlier attacked. I was going to leave her for dead but Mira convinced me other wise.
Sifris: You... were going to just leave her for dead... why?
Espona: Didn't know her. Very few lives have meaning to me.
Sifris: ... I... h-... *shakes head a bit and continues walking*
Espona:....*continues walking*
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
Kyle: *Doesn't know WHAT to be doing anymore* *He remembers that Vlasek got exploded* ...!! *Falls silent, not knowing what to say or do* *Feeling upset even* ...S-Slender...!
last edited over a year ago
(I would presume its poisonous, the Slender Venom, correct? Also, I'll wait for Mephiles to answer.)
Vlasek: *slowly reforming from the explosion*

Sifris: ... I think we're in range now. Ready?
(@Noctus: I just replied above... Kyle's pretty much broken like a train-wreck right now from the thought of Vlasek's death, though I can see that he's slowly reforming now...)
(Slender venom drains all energy and feels like a million jellyfish sticking to you at once)
Espona: *nods*

Mira: Yeah!
Sifris: Alright. *They're teleported back to the base*
Kyle: *Still mind-blown and doesn't know what to say or do* *Still upset* *Trying to figure out what he's supposed to be doing* *Stressing*
Mira:..I don't think I will ever get used to that.

Espona: ...
Melcro: Welcome back, and don't worry, if this ends soon you won't have to.
Mira: Oh hello.
Melcro: Yes, hello.

So basically you're team finished their first mission. Sadly they can't continue till Shadowwolf and Sierra make progress with their team.
Alright~ Just let me know when I can come back.
Will do. Sorry that you'll have to wait.
(...And I suppose the team I'm in is on hold as well at least for the current moment. Oh well)
(Yep >__<)
(It's okay, though I will have to go to bed in about an hour. Parents' orders)
(CURSES! PARENTAL AGAIN!)
(......I'm..... sorry. I can't change when my parents want me to go to bed... I'm so sorry if that's a bad thing...)
(I wasn't actually upset. I was just coining the "CURSES! FOILED AGAIN!" line.)
(Oh, okay then... My apologies for not realizing that)
"Good to see you're pulling yourself together, Vlasek," Noctus said, not intending the pun. (Fan pop glitched on me this time. Either that, or my phone glitched, but it was one of the two.) "And as for you," he began, "it's needless to say that you won't cooperate like this right now, so what do you need to cooperate?" (AND HOW WAS NOCTUS SUPPOSED TO KILL VLASEK IN BLEEDING MOON!!!???)
(Vlasek wasn't really meant to die in Bleeding Moon, and he can't really die unless you like... completely destroy his body before it can regrow... it's a slender thing.)

(Also Slender has asked multiple times to Noctus why they are here and is still waiting for an answer)
(Well, I never really caught the mission objectives. Noctus was pulled in by drones, dropped in a lab, and then winded up in some place with a Banshee.

I'm sorry, bit I'm really disoriented. Can I have a Recap, please?

And Noctus fought bravely to his death. Even though The fight was a landslide against Noctus.)
(...I suppose I'll just wait back here and wait until I can come in again... Because I'm unsure if I have a place in what's going on right now or not... XD)
RECAP THEN!

Melcro brought everyone to help find Sissy, assigning them teams to look for certain people. Noctus and Kyle are looking for Slender since she might be involved. They found her, and now they're trying to get info. Slender is wanting to know why they are where they are.
... Uh...
I'm right here, and I've been here for quite some time. Though I don't think I can do anything at this current point since Slender is talking to Noctus, not Kyle.
Well I guess we continue to wait... huzzah...