Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 701-710 of 710

over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
Sweet. I actually thought this forum went through an ice age, but it would seem that the dephibulators are in hand.
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Yep. Well it seems that we'll have to move on without Sierra or Shadowwolf.

Shadowwolf told me he couldn't continue because his phone is acting up and he can't get it to work correctly on the site (a lot of people get that problem), and Sierra... hasn't contacted me. I'm not starting this back up YET, because I might be leaving to help my Aunt, but it's unconfirmed. If I don't have to go, we'll start back up again today.
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
So, we're going to start back up without the others?
over a year ago Tootwhatever said…
Count me out too. I'm so sick of making accounts for this site.
Well this Forum is now dead >__<
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
It is?
over a year ago Tooootie said…
I guess I can participate in this.
You aren't gonna make a reboot?
I can't. The events that would happen in this forum are too far in the past.
mischievous
So? What, is that supposed to hold you back? Just have the characters reminisce and 'relive' the moments that 'happened' at that time. I mean, that's just a suggestion. After all, no one character maker tells everything their character does. You can just fill one of those gaps. ^-^