Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 710

over a year ago NoctusLynx said…
Cocked and Loaded.
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
I'm here, too. I was just working on the Rasoul Saga and didn't realize we were back. XD So sorry about that.
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Alright that's good. So we can do both teams at once. Still waiting before we can start, but at least we know who's here.
I'll be here as long as my internet works... I got storms on my end. As long as I don't lose power, and as long as I don't have to leave to go somewhere safer, I'll still be here. <_< Gotta love Arkansas and its unstable, severe weather.
We'll might as well do a roll call every time. ^-^
Yep.

Yeah my internet is really wonky today too.
Well, at least we're here for right now. I know we're not starting, but we're here.
I haven't my head...
You haven't your head?
Alright and we begin. I'll start replying to each of the last rp comments and work from there.

*To Tooootie*
*The villagers begin to walk faster at them*
Sifris: ... Run. I'll cover your backs.

*With Kyle and Noctus*

*Within the power plant they stumble upon what appears to be an either dead or unconscious banshee... a milen banshee (not Sissy)*

*With Yxari and Blood*
Athro: Good, thank you. *turns to the others* They might let you in as well, but try not to upset them. Their main protector isn't very trusting.
Yay, back to RP stuffness.

Kyle: *Looks at the banshee* ...I hope they're not dead... *ears lay down* *Trying to see if the banshee is dead or alive*
Vlasek: ... ! ... Banshee... core dead... no core...
Kyle: *Shudders* ...No core...? Does... Doesn't Slender steal cores...?
Vlasek: *nods* Slender... plus core... mind banshee core... equality, mind slender
Kyle: ...Mind Slender...? o_o
Vlasek: ... *slowly making sure to speak clearly* Slender has mind power now.

(BRB makin lunch and leaving room for Noctus to reply)
(Okay)

Kyle: *Surprised at what Vlasek said, and a bit surprised that sentence was actually normal* o_o ...S-Slender... has... mind power now... T-That's... not good... *Remembers what it was like trying to deal with Slender in the past* *Shudders*
"Like Menace..." Noctus muttered to himself. Being from a first world civilization, saying that Noctus was confused as to what the plant beheld was an understatement.
NoctusLynx commented…
Correction: "Like Menae," over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
By the way, finished the Libertium chapter but it got cut off at the end over a year ago
NoctusLynx commented…
I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know. over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
Welcomeness over a year ago
Vlasek: Hm...

*something sticks through the banshee's head causing it to wake up and blast the team back against a wall*
Kyle: *Hits the wall* *Gets the breath knocked out of him* O__o ... *Takes a deep breath* *In pain* ...What was that...?!
Vlasek: >__< Infected. *lands and mutates arm to a large size to combat*
Kyle: *Still attempting to get his breath back* ...Infected...?! *Doesn't know how he's going to be able to help the team since he can't fight using his powers*
Noctus strugles to get up, but does get to his feet. "I never thought I'd see this day..." he muttered. "The day I fought beside you, Vlasek." Noctus pulls out his knife, an makes a dash for the Banshee.
(Everyone can use their powers)

Vlasek: *jumps at the infected banshee*

Banshee: *phases through Vlasek and Noctus causing them to fall on their fronts*
last edited over a year ago
(Everyone can use their powers? I thought "dark" energy was a bad thing to use against Slender and the slender-infected... I thought Kyle's Rasoul powers made them stronger if he used it against them? Or that it attracted Slender?)

Kyle: *Charges at the banshee to try to punch the banshee*
(It attracts Slender. The banshee is being controlled, it's not using slender powers)

*The banshee is still phased passing through Kyle's attack*
*The banshee uses it's mind powers to lift the team into the air squeezing at them*
(Doesn't that mean Kyle shouldn't use his powers? Or should he so they can attract Slender?)

Kyle: o_O *In pain* *Trying to decide if he should use his powers quickly or not*
(Doesn't really matter if it attracts Slender since she's trying to kill them with a banshee already)
(...True. I suppose he'll use his Rasoul energy, then)

Kyle: *Slowly trying to form Rasoul energy around himself*
*The banshee continues to squeeze at them*

*Vlasek shoots his arm off hitting the banshee, causing it to fall to the ground and lose it's concentration*
Noctus slides rolls, and is back on his feet in a fraction of a second, just as his father taught him. If only he were alive to see him now... He dashed at the Banshee from behind; knife is ready.
Kyle: ... *Sighes* *Black mist (Rasoul energy) forms all around his body, making a misty black outline around his body* *Prepares to try to fight the banshee with Rasoul energy*
*The banshee floats up but not in time to notice Noctus's knife*

Vlasek: *lands on his feet and begins reforming another arm*
Kyle: *Still ready to use his Rasoul energy when the banshee attacks*
over a year ago SierraDawnV2 said…
(I was asleep so hard. It was the last day of school so I decided to take a glorious nap.)

Yxari: Not trusting?
(X{D)

Athro: Yes, not trusting... I don't exactly know how to make it sound more detailed or simpler... she's... not very trusting.
(Also, my boyfriend's coming over, so I won't be able to respond often.)

Yxari: Hn. Where is the academy?
(Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic)

Athro: It's own dimension. It's kept out of reach so people can't attack it. But Melcro will probably have a way of getting you there.
@Mephiles97 If you're wondering why I didn't reply, it's because I'm waiting for Noctus
(PSYCHIC!)
@Tak: I know. I'm waiting patiently. ^ ^ ...To be honest, the pause here gives me time to work on the Rasoul Saga. XD
last edited over a year ago
Huzzah. Which reminds me, posted the next Conflicts Arcane chapter
(Haha. xD)

Dallas: How do we get back in contact with him?

Yxari: Do you even know who we're talking about?
*They're teleported into the school*

(I guess the boyfriend coming over thing won't be that big a wait then because we gotta wait for Shadowwolf too)
@Tak: I know, I saw that you had that new chapter up. I promise I'll read it as soon as I have time. ^ ^
Ooooooooookidoke
(K HE'S HERE HASTA LA PASTA.)
(I WILL EAT ALL THE PASTA)
(O______________________O PASTA!)