1:be nice to other rpers
2:if you make up

MORTAL KOMBAT RP 837 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 837

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
hmmm
molly:hmmmmmmmm i heard he was sapost to be here i so hope hanzo will be here *daydreaming about her life with hanzo*
KiryuDraggy commented…
Kirya: walking with Scorpion and Noob in through a forest* over a year ago
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Mean while in a forest not too far 5 ninjas stand in a circle back to back. One is suddenly pulled away. Then another. The other three look around in concern and one catches on fire and burns to death. While trying to put the fire that engulfed their comrade another is pulled away, leaving one. A voice shutters the silence...
Voice: GET OVER HERE!!!!
And a kunai spear hits the last ninja dead in the chest and he is pulled away in a flash.
hmmm
molly:hu *hears something in the distence and flies off tord it* maybe it's him *flies faster hopeing it was hanzo*
Scorpion: Tell Bi Han I said hi... and... Death to the Lin Kuei... (throws the ninja to the ground and starts to walk away) Better yet. (turns around and takes his mask off) I'll tell him myself!
smile
molly:hmmmmm *looks down* ooooooooo hears where i land *slowly lands beside him and her jaw drops* oh wow so cool *eyes widen and sparkles* h-hanzo
Scorpion is standing over a charred body. He turns quickly to face Molly...
Scorpion: Come no closer... Who are you?
surprise
molly:i'm molly, and i'm not going to hurt you *holding tight to a book with his pic on it* i'v been wanting to meet you ever sense i some how got to this world and seen this pic *shows him the pic*
molly:i'm molly, and i'm not going to hurt you *holding tight to a book with his pic on it* i'v been
Scorpion: What is this!?! *pulls the book away from her* Sorcery? *opens the book*
smile
molly:i just found it on the ground here wile back in a small town not far from here when i seen the pic i thot you looked cool and i *starts blushing* i wanted to meet you *spreds her wings* so i asked around on where to find you *puts her hands behind her back*
Scorpion: Take me to this... town.
molly:sher if your not afrade of hights *terns into molters and in psy* jump on hanzo *smiles*
last edited over a year ago
Scorpion: Animality? You ally yourself with Nightwolf!?!
meh
molly:*puzzled in psy* hu who's that i don't know who that is i was born with the abelate to turn into one of my worlds pokemon *looks down and tears roll down her fase* and all my life i'v been called a freak *looks back up at him* i can tell you storys about my life that i'm not happy adout
Scorpion: You'll find no pity from me... My wife, child, and clan were murdered and if you wanna see a freak! look no further... *his hands catch fire* Now take me to this town!
molly:*in psy* jump on i'll get you there oh and.... i don't think your a freak.... i like you alot that's why i came to find you
Scorpion: *hesitantly gets on Molly's back*
molly:*flies of tord the same town and in her mind* he don't like me ether like always
Scorpion stays silent.
sad
molly:*sees the town and lands and in psy* here you go hanzo *looks at him* i do have your name right don't i
Scorpion: How? How do you know this!?! How are you in my thoughts!?! What are you!?!
sad
molly:*terns back human* i'm just a normal girl that's also part bird of fire and the only one of my kind born with wings of fire and unusual powers that not even my mom and dad can explain and to how i knew your name i'm not sher i do that some times when i meet someone and i like them i end up some how knowing there name without them telling me or me asking *looks away and in her mind* who am i trying to kidd like all the guys i'v ever met he might not want me *spreds her wings and looks back at him* i.... gess i'll see you around...... hanzo *quickly kisses his mask then quickly flies off and in psy* and if you want to see me again just lisen for this *dus the cry of moltres* and i hope to see you again hanzo
Scorpion: Hmmm.... Strange girl... (Walks to the town's center and sees an old man sitting by a fountain.) This book was found here... How!?!
Old man:*shivers scarred* W-Who are you?
*a bullet flies up hitting molly in the wing*
molly:*dose moltres's cry of pain and she starts to fall*
Scorpion: Huh? That was that girl's screech.... *heads towards Molly's cry* Perhaps she found more Lin Kuei.
In the forest Kung Lao and Liu Kang are walking...
Kung Lao: So Scorpion was spotted here...
Liu Kang: I just hope he hasn't found that village yet.
Kung Lao: Hopefully that book you gave the mayor was enough to warn them.
Liu Kang: I just hope they were wise enough to listen.
*They both hear the Moltres cry*
Kung Lao: Maybe they didn't
Liu Kang: Sounded like a bird.
Kung Lao: A big bird...
Liu Kang: Let's go.
(both run off towards the Moltres cry)
sad
molly:*hits the ground* oww there must be hunters out here *gets up and starts looking around* i wish mom and dad was here....... how do i get out of here *turns her her head at the sound snaping twig* some one help me *dose the cry of moltres but out of fear*
Kung Lao, Liu Kang and Scorpion reach her at the same time.

Scorpion: Shaolin...
Liu Kang: Demon! Stay away!
Scorpion takes a fighting stance.
Kung Lao: The tournament hasn't started yet Scorpion, what are you doinbg here.
Liu Kang: And what did you do to the girl. (helps Molly up)
Scorpion: I'm seeking my vengeance against the Lin Kuei and trying to find Sub-Zero! I did nothing to her. I thought the Lin Kuei might have attacked her, but instead I've got you...
Quan Chi appears...
Quan Chi: He left without my permission I assure you.
Kung Lao: Yeah right...
Another man approaches and speaks...
Man: He's telling the truth.
Liu Kang: Raiden...
Raiden: Let them go... Our differences will be settled in Mortal Kombat.
Quan Chi: Come Scorpion *a portal opens behind Quan Chi and Scorpion hesitantly looks back as he walks through, and Quan Chi follows.*
Raiden:(To Molly) Now... Who are you?
hmmm
molly:i'm molly...... i'm new here and why do you call that ma scorpion his name is haanzo *rips a pice of her dress and wraps it around her wing* a hunter shot my wing wile i was flying normaly that only happens to my brother tearel i born with the wings of moltres and he was born with the wings of swallow and he's the bigest creep ackeus ever put in the pokemon world my home *looks back where the portal was* h-he came to help me
Liu Kang: Kung Lao and I will find this hunter.
Kung Lao:*nods* Nice to meet you Molly *Kung Lao and Liu Kang begin their search*
Raiden: I highly doubt he came to help you but, How did you know his real name?
hmmm
molly:i'm not sher wiled gess maybe but some girl kept saying it in my mind and it wasn't my own voice and alot of times if i like some one i end up knowing there name without asking or them telling me or without useing psy *picks up the book she found before and hugs it*
Raiden: I see... So you are not of this world. What realm are you from? Outworld? Obviously not the Nether Realm. None the matter you can stay with us. My name is Raiden, I am the god of thunder and protector of Earth Realm. Liu Kang and Kung Lao will find that hunter for you. Come, I will get you to safe ground.
hmmm
molly:nice to meet you and like i said i'm molly and i'm from the world of pokemon and the princess of fire type pokemon there my mom and dad don't have wings but thay are the king and queen of all pokemon, and i must say thank you for yours and your friends help *looks at where the portal was again* hay..... uh..... what can tell about hanzo *looks down at the pic in the book and in her mind* he's so cool but who is that guy he was talking about and that ober-ugly guy that took him away *closes her eyes and in psy* i want to see you again hanzo if i have to i'll save you from creep-a-zoid that took you away and help you fined sub-zero who ever that is i'll do what i can to be with you hanzo
Raiden: Hanzo Hasashi was General of a clan once known as the Shirai Ryu. He and the rest of them were murdered by the Lin Kuei clan. He is a tortured soul, resurected by Quan Chi in the name of vengeance. He now goes by the name Scorpion. I suggest not getting too close to him. He'll be fighting for the Nether Realm in the Mortal Kombat tournament. He does it for revenge but if Nether Realm and Outworld are successful, they will earn entry into Earth Realm. All humanity will most likely be lost. Now come. These woods are not safe.
hmmm
molly:oh ok *starts thinking* maybe i can do something to help some how if i can get hanzo listen to me maybe i can change him
Raiden raises his hand and in a flash of lightning, they appear at a Shaolin temple.

Quan Chi: Scorpion, you're impatience is becoming an inconvenience.
Scorpion: You promised me my vengeance!
Quan Chi: In due time Scorpion... In due time.
Scorpion: No! Now! I will fulfill my obligation to the Nether Realm in your idiotic tournament, now let me have my revenge!!!
Quan Chi: You will! Sub-Zero will be at the Mortal Kombat tournament... You will fight him then... Patience Scorpion, your time of vengeance will come soon.
Quan Chi:
hmmm
molly:and i thot only mom could do that *looks out and in psy* hanzo can you hear me *in her mind* and i'm going to try and fix this
Another man walks up to Molly.
Man: Who's the new girl? *notices wings* Woah! Are those things real!?!
Raiden: Johnny...
Man: No need Raiden, she probably notices me.
Raiden:*aggravated sigh*
Man: Name's Johnny Cage, ring a bell of any sort *smirks and flexes his pecs*
hmmm
molly:*looking at him like he was crazy* yes my wings are reil and inless your from the pokémon world then no name unknown to me and uh you better get a doctor to have a look at that twitching
Johnny Cage: Rage of Cage, You got Caged...
Liu Kang and Kung Lao approach...
Liu Kang: Forget it movie star, she's not even from Earth Realm.
Johnny Cage:*whispers to Raiden* She's on our side right?
Raiden:*shakes his head* Yes... Yes she is Johnny.
Kung Lao:*to Molly* And you shouldn't have to worry about those hunters anymore.
Liu Kang: Normally poachers go after tigers here, but catching you would've gave them an early retirement.
Kung Lao: But we scarred them off.
smirk
molly:thay could'v tried but *snaps her fingers and a flame appeared* thay wouldn't even have a chance i am part bird of fire
angry
(ok that's it this don't feel right not playing as all three so yeah i'm bringing in the other two)
voice1:what are you doing with are sister
voice2:yeah you better not have hurt her
molly:sisters *looks around* where are you
voice1:don't worry sister we'll save you if we have to
*a woman comes out of the shadows with yellow and black hair and wings that sparks and she's holding a blade that looks like a bird beak*
voice2:yeah we got this sis
*another woman with ice blue hair and wings made of ice comes out and stands beside the other*
molly:ica, zandra my sisters *looks back at the others*these is my sisters ica and zandra ica is the one with wings made of ice zandra she got the wings of zapdos *looks at her sisters* and sisters these is my new friends Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Raiden
zandra:*glaring at all of them* i don't know if we should trust them molly
molly:sis you have to miny trust ishews
ica:i have to agrey with zandra on this one sis *walks over to molly* i mean look at what happend to your wing any one of these guys could'v dun
molly:*looks away from both of them and in psy* hanzo hasashi can you hear me i want to see you again i want to be with you *tears roll down her face* i'm..... going to go for a walk *goes out the door*
zandra:that's molly for you she can see good in every one and she has a bad habit of bringing that good out the persion any one evil thay turn end up turning good some how one time even thow she was scared out of her mind she turned a ghost turn good then later on thay see her wings then calls her a freak then runs away from her not even giving her a chance
ica:*nods and tucks in her wings* sis is right like an old profasey in are world *spins on her tiptose letting her wings fan out* one is as cool ice
zandra:*goes to her knees and puts her blade infrunt of her face* two haz the rage of lightning
ica:and three is as wiled as fire witch is molly when she knows she must do something there's no stoping her
zandra:*facepalm* yeah ica is right

molly:*talking to herself* hanzo hasashi please i want to see you again i-i like you reily like you

(i'll brb got cherch)
(kk)
Raiden: Unfortunately we can't exactly babysit her. The Moral Kombat tournament begins tomorrow. The man she seeks is very dangerous.
Johnny Cage: I could go get her.
Raiden.: I'd rather you not, you're too easily distracted Johnny.
Kung Lao: It is almost sunset, the others should be here soon.
link

(mortal kombat 2 part 1 it's from a bulgarian site, so i'm hoping its in english. btw really slow)
link
(part 2)
link
(part 3)
link
(part 4)
link