rules:
1:be nice to other rpers
2:if you make up

MORTAL KOMBAT RP 837 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 801-837 of 837

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
zandra: i sujest you leave sir we have bisnes to take care of *wings, blade, and eyes spark like crazy*
molly: yeah we'r not afraid to hurt you
ica: * nods and ice shards form around her* yeah
over a year ago KiryuDraggy said…
* a queen xenomorph comes out beside pierr
* a queen xenomorph comes out beside pierr
Pierro: im not going anywhere without Kirya...and i have no problem killing all of you...*smiles and shows his gleaming fangs*
zandra: then you *voice starts to eco as her eyes glow yellow and ames her sparking blade at him* have sealed your fate
ica: now face the the power of three *wings turn to nevermelt iceand her eyes glow ice blue incaseing his and the monster's feet*
molly: we are the legendary birds of three we will distroy you *the flame on her wings goes from flame to inferno nails grow to look like bird talens and eyes glow red*
zandra: if you take her you will have to take us to and we will never let that happen so easy
Xeno: spits her acid on the ice and melts the ice
Pierro: *makes a giant force feild around the girls except Kirya and traps them inside*
Pierro: now that your little friends are taken care of...you..*turns to Kirya
zandra: molly get ica back to subzero he'll know what to do *looks back at him* you realize nothing can contane us *disappears then reappears behind him and runs him through with her blade shocking him in the proses* it seems you have found our weakness two can keep a secret if one of them is dead you can keep a secret cos your taking this one to the grave *a invisible unbreakable unmeltable shild goes over the two*
molly: *picks up ica's body and disappears*
last edited over a year ago
Pierro: turns into a ghost and goes through the sheild and retursn normal*
Pierro: * makes a poisonous black fire circle the girls*
Pierro: uses telekinisis and throws them*
Kirya: * finds a power crystal and suddenly cacoons herself like for a minute
Kirya: *busts open the cacoon and comes out as a enormous moth called Mothra
Kirya: *busts open the cacoon and comes out as a enormous moth called Mothra
zandra: *wings catch as soon as she is in mid air* well well now i wish breona was here *smerks* you realize not one fire attack can afect molly she can absorb fire and it will not harm her and i make fire *ames the blade at him again but this time it opens
Kirya: shoots a beam at Pierro from her antannea*
Pierro: agh! youd hurt your husband kirya?
Kirya: voice returns* You are not my husband...you are just a screwed up clone... *fires stingers at him
zandra: hmhm scuse me please it's all the distration i needed *the attack was dun charging*
Pierro: throws black cyrstal at Kirya and turns her back into a wolf*
Kirya: wellbat least my voice is back
Pierro: disappears*
zandra: he was too chicken to face lightning at least i still still can kill the monster *ames the blade at the xenomorph* ZAP CANNON! *a new yourk manhole cover size beem of lightning hit's the beast*
Pierro: Appears behind Kirya*
Kirya: *grows dragon horns and head butts him high in the sky* then flies upwhere he is and dives down with him and makes a earthquakeon top of him to the ground
Pierro: still get back up weakly*
Kirya: makes vines coil around him and constrict him*
Kirya: eyes glow green and fires a bright green beam from her mouth and makes him discenagrate completely*
zandra: aw i wanted to do the finishing blow
Kirya: sorry...
*flute music is heard slightly nearby
zandra: it's fine *looks tord where the sound is coming from* looks like it's just you and me the rest of the way ica may be dead but not for long if subzero kisses her time to get going *starts running*
Kirya:*runs beside her* I'm sorry about Ica, but I want to really just thank allof you 3 for helping me get my orb back...I'm just really grateful that you did that I cant thank you enough
zandra: she'll be fine and don't worry about it it's the the pokemon royalty's job to help others any way we can
Kirya: well good to hear she'll be ok, I usually just use my goddess royalty...any way is there anything that you girls have wished for? I want to thank you somehow...I feel guilty not giving you anything...any wishes perhaps?
zandra: unless you know how me and my sisters got here and what resion we was sent here there nothing you can do me and my sisters was tired so we disited to take a nap in a tree then when we woke up we was no longer in the pokemon world but here in the mortal kombat world
Kirya: hmmm...maybe I can try to find out why once I get my orb back...is that all?
zandra: pritymuch
(it's not letting him make a new account so it's ether go to a diffrent mk rp till he figures something out or just wait for him)
nidoqueen commented…
incase he can't come back link over a year ago
Kirya: ok then (god i really want to help him' maybe if i find a better website that we all could use and just do it there? so he could join us again!)
(this site has always been trust worthy we just need to do is find out some how on what's going on like report it to the creater of this site or something i been on for a good few years it jut picked the end of last year to be a butt)
zandra: sounds like it's not much farther
last edited over a year ago
(oh)
*orb's music gets louder*
Kiryu: it's near here
(so till we can figure something out can't go any thing ferther with this one or the one i made for molly and hanzo so just go to the link that way we can still rp*
KiryuDraggy commented…
so in the link just startfrom the begining? over a year ago