Max: *huddles*
Megan:*huddles*
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
hmmm
zandra:any of you got a plain
over a year ago tinaloo said…
Max: We could plan a date betwen them
ica:that wount work cos he don't even act like he likes her we need to set the love weels in moshion first before we do that
zandra:she's right
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: You're not real!
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name:Alvin Hamilton III

Height: 5'6

Weight:105lbs

last edited over a year ago
hmmm
fay:yeah we are dad *dose the same spear thing to a near by tree and goes right into the tree* see dad you toght us this *smiles*
Scorpion: The kunai can be mastered by many, not just those in my bloodline.
smile
fay:yeah and how about this *teleports and hugs him from behind* that's somewhat how you couldn't keep up with us i was born with mom's looks and wings and part of her powers and your teleporting powers and the kunai in my hand same way with my brother except he has your looks instead of mom's
Scorpion: *elbows Fay in the nose* Lies!!! *teleports away*
crying
fay:*falls to the ground and starts crying*
matthew:*runs to her* sis you ok
fay:th-this might be the end of us brother
matthew:*puts his head down* i know sister the rest is in are mom's past self's hands if the clan is going to be reborn
Mileena approaches Fay and Matthew...
Mileena: My my... You're acting like that elbow hurt you... Tell me... Will you cry even louder when I'm tearing you apart limb from limb?
angry
fay:leave us alone we're not bothering you we're not even from this time you old hag
matthew:yeah *like hanzo his eyes turn into fire* now leave us be ew are here to save fucher of are fathers clan *wings turn into an inferno and nails grow to look like bird talen* in less you want to see a mix my fathers rage and the rage of moltres you'd better leave
angry
molly:come on you stuck up dumb dumb
hmmm
matthew:sis go find dad and get him threw the time rippel to show him the truth about his futcher i gess this is one of those cases where seeing is bleaveing *looks back at mileena* and you are father has told us alot about you *puts his mask back on and takes fighting stance* and all you are is a big mouth litterly are you part fly trap lilly if your not you could of fooled me
fay:*nods and telaports after hanzo*
Mileena:*removes her mask* Scorpion will never know you existed and I'll make sure of it... I'd say he's better off this way... He deserves someone so much better than your mother... Maybe... Someone like me. *laughs insanely*
Mileena:*removes her mask* Scorpion will never know you existed and I'll make sure of it... I'd say h
angry
matthew:and you think i can't put up a fight and uh you look better with your mask on seariosly i wouldn't even fall for that ugly face so why would dad just looking at you makes me sick
Mileena: Ohhh you're just a little boy who can't appreciate true beauty! *pulls out her sais*
matthew:uh jade's dater is better looking then you are but beauty is in the eye of the beholder *unsheths his flame blades and in his mind* this is my first fight useing the traning that i did father i hope your watching maby this will get you to bleave

fay:daddy you got to lisen me and my brother is telling you the truth you and mom always told us to never lie and seeing is bleaveing so at least let me show you before you say it's a lie
Scorpion: How did you find me?

Mileena flies into the air and throws her sais at Matthew
sad
fay:like i told you i have both yours and mom's powersi can sense you or mom from a long distence but just please lisen *tears roll from her eyes* if you don't we'll never exist and the clain would be distroied again but this time by your own hand don't you want to see the clain reborn mom is your key to do so you do want the shirai ryu to be restoried don't you i know i do i love shirai ryu it's my home

matthew:*quickly doges and teleports behind her stabing her in the back* oops to slow you old hag
Mileena: You are toooo adorable!!! I see you know how to treat a lady. *runs and kicks him backwards*

Scorpion's eyes widen, and Quan Chi appears.

Quan Chi: Who's your new friend Scorpion?
angry
fay:my name is fay hasash i'm from hanzo hasash witch is my father now you get away from him... you poor excuse for a human your the reil cos of the fall of the shirai ryu the first time you took the form of ice butt to trick him and my father into doing what you wantand in my book your worse then the anti-pokeroil

matthew:adorable hu well at least you know where i get it from but lets see how long you think i'm adorable after i cut your head off
Mileena: That's big talk from someone laying on their back.

Scorpion: Is this true sorcer!?!
Quan Chi: No... Why would I take such a stupid chance?

angry
fay:that's not what daddy told me and my brother back in the futcher and i bleave my daddy over you i will not be fooled by your trickry

matthew:well i to bust your bubble you old hag but i think you need glasses *he holds the flame blade to her neck from behind as the dubble dissapperd*
Mileena hip tosses Matthew to a sitting position and sticks sais in his shoulders.
laugh
matthew:*starts laughing* that tickles *runs her threw with his blade* you fell into my trap
angry
fay:you cosed all of my father's pain and another resion i came with my brother was not only to talk to dad but also to kill you for cosing his pain now let my father be free and you never bother him again you hear me *kicks him where it hurts*
Mileena pulls the blade from her stomach and pulls out a can.

Quan Chi:*staggers back* Kill her Scorpion!
Scorpion:..... No...
laugh
matthew:*still laughing his head off and the can dissappers* you also fell for one of my mom's powers *points at the blood and the spot on his sholders heal as if nothing ever happend* your not only ugly but your also dumb
Mileena: What!?!
hmmm
fay:daddy? *looks back at Quan Chi* just give me the word and i'll do what you and mom showed me and my brother *takes fighting stance*
laugh
matthew:you herd me misses big mouth oh uh do the world a faver and put the mask back on
Scorpion: No need... *flings a spear at Quan Chi* GET OVER HERE!
Quan Chi dissapears...
fay:that was so cool daddy *smiles* lets go after him i so want to hurt him for what he's dun to you
Scorpion: No... I'll challenge him in Mortal Kombat.
hmmm
fay:well we better help bro that lady that mom always called misses big mouth thretend to kill me and my brother he held her off wile i came to find him then we got to go back threw the time ripple before it closes if it dose we'll stuck here till it's opend again
Scorpion: Miss big mouth?
smirk
matthew:now time to finish you off
Scorpion teleports to where Matthew is...
Scorpion:... Finish her.
Mileena's eyes widen.
smile
fay:*giggles* yeah mom likes to give funny nicknames to ppl she don't like and miss is mileena cos of her big mouth you can see all of her teeth and the guy that you and mom don't like sub-zero she likes to call him ice butt *giggles* and you can gess who scale butt is
hmmm
matthew:*nods* sis care to help on this one
fay:sher *uhsheaths the claw blades and teleports behind mileena stabing her in the back* now brother
matthew:*stabs her in the neck with the spear then wraps the chain around her neck*
fay:*moves out of the way as mathew kicks her threw a portal*
*another portal opens and nothing comes out but a skinless body*
matthew:you and mom both showed us that combo move
Scorpion: Fatality... *turns and walks away*
smile
fay and matthew:*fallows him*
matthew:so.... how was that dad?
Scorpion: You executed very well.