make up your carecter or pick one already made

rules:
1:be nice to other rpers
2:if you make up

MORTAL KOMBAT RP 837 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 837

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
molly:*glares at sub-zero* that is my brother he can turn into pokemon like me, ica and zandra but he can turn into more then just pokemon he is the first born so by big brother can turn into any and all pokemon from the world you brought him from now just let my bro take care of the big stuff we can take care of the rest
zandra:*turns back human* in the mean time i gather the dead plants and get some spots ready for gardens and make the tools to take care of it *uses psy ti gather all the withered plants and leaves
molly:and i can get us some food *smiles*
ica:*also turns back human* yep that's my brother alright he loves to help out when he's needed there is 649 different kinds of pokemon in our world and where still discovering more my family knows all of them it seams where the only ones that does know
over a year ago SirCharles007 said…
Bi-Han: I'm sorry Molly I didn't mean to sound like that, he looks very powerful, it's so remarkable!
As forgiveness is there anything I can do?

Hanzo: I pray what your doing turns out good.

Raiden: Hmm...
molly:oh it will my brother knows what he's doing he knows what pokemon to use
ica:just sit back and watch
brock jr:there's that dun now to get these dead trees for construction *goes from conkeldurr to haxorus and starts cutting the trees in different ways*
zandra:that is where you are right he is more powerful then the rest of the family
Bi-Han: That's amazing!
Hanzo: How can I repay you?
Raiden: Brock you can be a powerful ally in the forces of good if Shao Kahn ever resurrects himself how would you like to join us if he does ever return?
brock jr:*turns back human* i go where i'm needed so yeah sure i'll do it i'll still need to learn about him his strengths his weaknesses every thing about him now if you like what you seen some of my powers i'll need some water anyway *runs over to the river then turns into suicune and starts running on the water and the ripples in the water glows*
molly:he is using purify just in case the water was tamted
Hanzo: That is simply astonishing!
zandra:we told you he was stronger then the rest of of us siblings he is how you say invenceable
molly:*nods* mom says he is a reincarnation of the white tears of prince
ica:yeah white tears of prince is our billion time grate grand father the first king of the pokemon world the first one to have our powers
brock jr:*goes back on land and turns back human then gets buckets* ok i'll need some help from my pokemon here *throws two red and white balls and a geodude and onix came out* ok boys we got alot of work to do onix you go and gather boulders and other stones geodude you hold up the boreds while i hammer it in *thay both node and does as told* this will be dun before night fall *smiles*
Hanzo: Thaylt rock snake looks amazing!

Raiden: Hmm... Fascinating story, Brock you must be so proud to have inherited these awesome powers from your great grandfather.
brock jr:it's..... sometimes a big pain in the cos of the idiot....... evil people after us..... but sometimes it can be fun
molly:*looks down at her feet with tears in her eyes* brother don't talk about the evil people please
brock jr:oops....... sorry sis
ica:sis it's ok there not here...... i hope
molly:it still don't change the fact one of them brain washed me years ago
Hanzo: *holds Molly in his arms* Molly as long as you are with me no one will ever harm you!
molly:*smiles but is still in tears*
ica:she's not afraid of them it's....... something that happened when she was ten
zandra:she has never lived it down
Hanzo: Its the past Molly, just think of your future.
molly:*nods* your sweet *kisses him*
SirCharles007 commented…
When do Hanzo and Molly get married? over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
sometime after he gets his face back. over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
ah ok. over a year ago
Hanzo: Thank you Molly, I still wish there was a way to repay you for all this.
molly:just you being my man and loving me is anuff *smiles then starts to reach for his mask*
Hanzo: *gently grabs her wrist* You do know what's under there... right?
molly:yes i do and i'm not afraid you had already showed me the day i first met you, remember? *reaches and grabs the side of his mask* i love that firey skull of yours *wiled look in her eyes*
ica:oh cool i haven't seen yet
zandra:hmmm
Hanzo: Yes I remember showing you... It's just with your sisters and your brother here I don't know what they would think. But if you want to then go ahead I won't stop you.
molly:it wouldn't bother them thay know it's no different then our powers and some of us extra limbs *wings spreads out* so don't worry *slides the mask off*
ica:*eyes widen* ho cool *smiles*
zandra:it's not as bad as wings
brock jr:*jumps off the building and lands on his feet* the girls is right dude i think it's cool
ica:i agree
zandra:as do i
brock jr:all that needs dun now is the siding but i'll leave that up to you two sense this one is your's and molly's home
molly:see thay think it's cool i think it's hot *kisses him*
Hanzo: Thank you all, but in my opinion your wings look beautiful.
Do you agree Bi-Han?

Bi-Han: ... *staring at Ica*

Hanzo: Bi-Han! *nudges him with his elbow*

Bi-Han: Huh, what?

Hanzo: What do you think of the sister's wings?

Bi-Han: *looks at Ica again* They are simply breath takeing.
ica:*blushes* thank you
molly:*giggles*
zandra:you five is lucky brother has a beautiful woman named jen, ica you have him *points thumb at sub-zero*, and molly you have hanzo i never thought we'd find our maches in other worlds......... i'm going to go get some seeds for the gardens *starts to walk away*
molly:*looks up at hanzo and kisses the jaw part of his skull*
brock jr:soooooo hanzo is it at all how you remember it or what?
Hanzo: Hmm... Yes a little it's been a long time. But thank you Brock this is great!
brock jr:ok then i'll wait till there is more people to make more buildings
Hanzo: Thanks Brock!
brock jr:your welcome dude all in a day's work, now uh raiden what's this you was talking about some evil guy bugging the tar out of you?
molly: in my point of vew the guy id just a big ober-ugly and ober-creepy
ica:*giggles*

zandra:i may never be as lucky as my sisters *siy*
Raiden: His name is Shao Kahn a strong and mighty emperor of Outworld, he is also my brother.
We have just defeated him but he could resurrect himself at any time and start another war towards Earthrealm and Edenia.
Hmm... Speaking of Edenia I wonder how Princess Kitana and Queen Sendel are Liu Kang is also there visiting.
brock jr:well dude i despise evil as much as the next guy so i'll help in any way i can in the mean time let's get some lunch
molly:good idea *smiles*
Raiden: You all can eat I'm going to Edina to go check up on Liu Kang.
molly:my brother is an amazing cook
brock jr:alright dude *goes in* ok now to test the new stove *cracks knuckles*
Hanzo: Hmm....

Bi-Han: I'm a little hungry.
molly:what's wrong hun?
ica:knowing big bro he'd fix every thing that mach all of our tastes

brock jr:*getting to work on lunch*
Hanzo: Well... You know I'm an undead specter right, well I don't want to be rude but I can't eat.
I don't really have a mouth, just a skull... no tongue, no jaw muscles, no throat and no cheeks.
Also like I said I'm undead I don't have to eat. Sorry... *being just a skull they don't see any expressions but by the tone of his voice they can tell he is sorrowed*
nidoqueen commented…
that's molly's cue and action lol. ^ ^ over a year ago
molly:*thinks then her eyes glow red* baby this might work *kisses the teeth part of his skull and holds the kiss as her lips start to shine*
ica:*eyes widen and jaw drops* oh my goodness not a one of us can do that so i'm wondering how she can
Bi-Han: *eyes widen and jaw drops as well*
What am I seeing?
ica:it's called the power of love it's restoring him to his former self but he'll still have his powers and that wepoin in his hand
molly:*still holding the kiss*
Hanzo: Mmmmm? *the fire surrounding his skull started to die out, skin started to form around the skull, eyes started to form, hair started to grow on top of his head and his mouth still locked in Molly's kiss of love.*
*For the first time in years Hanzo closes his eyes*
ica:see sooooooo sweet *eyes sparkle* that shows how strong her love for him is *siys* i'd do that to if we was in there shews *puts her head on sub-zero's shoulder*
molly:*she closes her eyes and her wings gets brighter*
brock jr:*walks out* hay food is ready *jaw drops* wow nice way to go sis *smiles* the power of love for you right there it's like told her it would work again food is ready
last edited over a year ago
Bi-Han: *takes off his mask puts his arm around Ica and smiles*
I wonder what that felt like?
ica:*lifts her up and kisses him with her ice cold and icy blue lips on his* does that answer your question? *giggles*
molly:mmmmm *reopens her eyes* well? does that help? *smiles as her eyes stop glowing*
brock jr:mom and dad would love to see this and so would jen *smiles* i hope her and my little boy is ok
Bi-Han: Yeah, what a rush. *laughs*
I love you Ica!

Hanzo: *opens his eyes* I'm so amazed Molly I'm-I'm speechless!
ica and molly:*giggles*
ica:love you to
molly:*smiles as she plays with his hair* i'm happy that your happy hun *kisses him again*
brock jr:ok you four lets go eat before the food gets cold
zandra:*returns but looks just as serous as she did when she left but carrying a basket of seeds* i see a lot has happened while i was away
Hanzo: *smiling and staring at Molly*
Oh yes Zandra a lot has happened.

*a portal appears and there stands four figures*

Raiden: Hi everyone I've brought some friends along.

Liu Kang: Hi everyone! How are all of you? I've brought my wife along. *smiles and kisses Kitana*

Raiden: Yes while I was in Edina I helped marry Liu Kang and Kitana.

Liu Kang: Yes and we are so thankful! Kitana is now queen of Edina which makes me king.

Rain: Hi everyone, please don't be alarmed I am no longer under Kahn's influence.
I am now general of the Edinian army and bodyguard of the king and queen.
I am also a half-god with the power of water, thunder and lighting.
I'm glad to meet you all. *smiles under his veil*
molly:*giggles* i'm so happy for the two of you
kitana:thank molly and i must also thank you for sparing my life back there
molly:your welcome
kitana:and scorpion what happened to you, you look different from the last time i seen you
molly:*arms crossed as she glared at her and foot tapping* it's hanzo not scorpion
kitana:oh oops sorry molly
molly:it's ok just don't do it again
zandra:we only kill the evil *wings spark* so think nothing of it
ica:*also giggles* yeah we do things for the good
Hanzo: It's okay, as you can see I'm not wearing my mask so I'm not under the guise of Scorpion.

Liu Kang: So, what happened Hanzo?

Hanzo: Molly an explain it way better then me. *smiles*

Rain: Hmm... You three women look so familiar... Have we met once? Unless I was under Shao Kahn's power at the time then I must not remember.
*looks at Zandra* Ma'am how did your wings just spark?
molly:all i did was kiss him and he got his skin back and any way our wings is hard to forget *wings fan out*
ica:*nods in agreement as hers fan out to*
zandra:my wings spark cos i am the master of lightning *eyes spark just a bit and so does her wings again* i am part zapdos cos of my wings
Rain: That's fantastic, I thought I was the only human born with the powers of lighting. *eyes spark purple*
I also have the power to form storms.
Hmm... *looks at Zandra's wings* your wings remind me of two lightingbolts in a storm.
*Left arm starts to form water quickly and drip everywhere*
Oh please excuse me, this weather makes me feel a little warm...

Hanzo: Yes Kang that's all she did. *smiles at Molly*

Liu Kang: Wow that's incredible!

Bi-Han: You truly don't know how breathtaking something is unless you've actually seen it or gone through it yourself. *winks at Ica*

Hanzo: Some experience more then others. *taps Bi-Han*

Bi-Han: Indeed!
zandra:*blushes for the first time sense....... never*
molly:wow sis you never blushed before
zandra:*eyes widen* uhhhh no why would i do such a thing
molly:yeah right sis
ica:*giggles* here i'll cool things *starts spinning on her tip toes in a graceful way* blizzard *flakes of snow blows from her body and away from her*
molly:tone it down ok sis
ica:oops sorry molly *stopped spinning also stopping the move*
Rain: Hmm... Not really into blizzards, rain is more my style. *in a calm yet serious voice he then forms a small storm cloud above the palm of his hand, the cloud rains into his hand and gives off a small thunder and two small purple lighting bolts*
It's a storm in the palm of your hands. *he then closes his hand and with the cloud in it, he then opens it and the cloud is gone*
Impressive, huh?
zandra:it's interesting
molly:AHHH don't get my wings wet i hate that kind of rain it puts out the fire on my wings and if that happens it will kill me my wings hold my life force
ica:same thing happens to me when mine melt
zandra:same here if my wings is cut off by my own blade
Rain: *In a calm serious voice*
Thank you Zandra, *grins under his veil* don't worry Molly I won't get you wet, so if a storm comes I'll control the drops not to fall on you.
I wouldn't let any harm come to you three beautiful girls.
*looking more and Zandra*
Zandra you must be the strongest of the three, right? If I must say you are simply "shocking". *grins and his eyes spark purple*