2:if you make up

MORTAL KOMBAT RP 837 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 837

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
sad
(wow that's alot of links)
ica:she might be able to change him
zandra:sis just in case we need to fallow her and maybe we can help some how with this mortal kombat thing
ica:you know when molly has her mind set on something she wount quit till she's reatched her gole
zandra:and i also know that we'r all looking for someone but we need to pick the right one and protect etch other from the bad ones *runs to go get molly back*

molly:*looking around then goes and sits down on a bolder and duse the cry of moltres* hanzo please come to me
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
A girl's voice calls out to Molly...
Voice: Scorpion answers to the Emperor, not you.
angry
molly:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr who ever you are please leave me alone i just want to see hanzo again i gess you can say that i love him and his name is hanzo *eyes glow red*i want to be with hanzo and no one and i mean no one is going to stop me *wings go from a flame to inferno and her nails grow to look like bird talens* don't make me go rage mode cos you woun't like me when i do
The woman appears before Molly...
Woman: Want to go visit him?
The woman appears before Molly...
Woman: Want to go visit him?
hmmm
molly:of corse i would if he want's to see me
Mileena: I say we surprise him!
angry
molly:ok but this better not be a trick or i will go into rage mode
Mileena: Oh my, we don't want that to happen. I'll take you to Hanzo. *a portal opens up behind Mileena* Right this way...
angry
molly:*walks threw the portal and eyes still glow red* like i said this better not be a trick cos supernova can distroy anything and everything in it's path and i'm not afrade to use that attack *gets two fire balls ready just incase* i know just how to use it to
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
ica:oh gees it's getting late we better be gitting back before it gets dark there's no fnding her now
zandra:i hate to say it but your right she'll find her way back when she gets tired

molly:*in psy* i don't know if you can hear me or not but hanzo i love youand i'm not afrade to show you that i do i want to fill that voide in your hart i want to be with you
Mileena: Hahaha... *mocks Molly* Oh my dearest love, come to me! Hehehehe... Pathetic. Scorpion!!! You have a vissss-i-tor!
angry
molly:his name is hanzo *throws a fire ball at her* remember that you moron *looks around* hanzo! *nails go back to normal and does a light cry of moltres*
Mileena dodges the fireball.
Mileena: You've got spunk! I like that... (pulls out a rusty can, pulls down her mask and dumps it's contents into her mouth.)
hmmm
molly:i'v herd of someone having a big mouth but that tops it so big mouth where's hanzo
Mileena: *mouth's full* Like he would ever wanna be with you. (Starts spitting nails at Molly)
angry
molly:shild! *a clear dome like shild goes over her and the nails bounced off* it never hurts to try and that's what i'm going to do *lets out a biger cry of moltres that can be herd all over* now take me to him take me to hanzo!
Mileena: But we're having so much fu- GAH!!!
Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!!! (Mileena is pulled away) What are you doing here girl?
(gonna hit the hay. 'night)
sad
(k night bro)
molly:i wanted to see you again i just had to * goes over and hugs him* i want to be with you..... i love you *still holding on to the book* i think your cool *looks up and puts a hand on the side of his face* and my name molly *lightly kisses his mask again* hanzo
hmmm
ica and zandra:*goes back to the others*
ica:we're back we looked all over so she ether went looking for him or she got captured
zandra:but hopefully nether but still we can't find her but she knows how to fight if she needs to so she'll be fine
ica:yeah you don't want to make her mad cos she'll go into rage mode and you wouldn't like her when she does
Scorpion: You don't even know me... Go now... before I'm ordered to kill you.
Quan Chi:(approaches) And why would I give you that order Scorpion? (To Molly) My dear, you are welcomed here. If Scorpion cannot appreciate a woman's company, I can. Please come with me, I must have your ear for a moment... and Scorpion, see to it Mileena finds her way home safely.
Scorpion bows and walks off.
Quan Chi: Come Molly... You are amongst friends. (holds his hand out to Molly)
angry
molly:*knocks his hand away* why don't you get his name right for once his name is not scorpion it's hanzo and idon't need any ones hand i can walk by myself i don't need a gide *wings flares up into an inferno again and three words for you "tan get one" cos your to pale for your good ether that and please get rid of all that makeup cos as far as i know men don't try to act like girls only girls ware makeup and yes i'm not afrade to speek my mind! *walks past him* i'm going to go find hanzo's room *walks off*
zandra:*turns into zapdos and goes to a corner and lays down*
ica:you guys said you had some kind of tornamen well me and my sister zandra talked it over wile we was looking for molly we'r going to help you cos if i know molly she's going to try to protect all of us here and hanzo
Quan Chi: I see... Well if you want to see Hanzo's room then let me show you.
molly:thank you this better not be a trick *eyes glow red again* i can go into rage mode and like i told that one girl you woun't like me when i do *in her mind* i sense an evil ora around this guy so i better keep my gard up
Quan Chi:*leads Molly to Scorpion's lair* Hanzo, doesn't have a room rather a lair. You see, he needs no bed for he does not sleep. He agreed to spend eternity here. In exchange for vengeance on Sub-Zero. We made this deal long ago. But it can be altered. You want Hanzo free. You want to be with him. Let me get straight to the point... I want you to be with him. Fight for the Nether Realm in the upcoming tournament. Side by side with Hanzo and myself. Help us win the Mortal Kombat tournament, and you and Hanzo can live the rest of your existence in peace and harmony... Hanzo has spent many decades here... Patiently awaiting this moment. He'll get it in the tournament. What do you say?
molly:hmmmm fine cos there's only one way to kill me *moves her wings* see these wings and the flame that's on them the flame is my life if it goes out i die other then that nothing can kill me
Quan Chi: Excellent... Rest up! Hanzo should be back soon. Feel free to look around. (exits the lair)
Raiden: We would be honored to have you both fight by our side. We're awaiting the rest of our kombatants right now.
smile
molly:*turns into moltres goes to a corner and cerls up but keeps her head up and staied alert and in her mind* i'll be waiting hanzo and i'v got a plain
hmmm
ica:*turns into articuno and cerls up* i so hope sis is ok
zandra:not the only one
hmmm
ica:*in psy* plus that we'r in a strang world helping these guys might help us get home
zandra:*in pst* yeah that was a good idia
hmmm
ica:*in psy* and i don't about you but i don't know if we can trust these guys or not
zandra:*in psy* i agree with you there sis we don't know who to trust here
worried
molly:he isn't back i'm so worried hanzo where are you
hmmm
ica:*in psy* come on and lets get some sleep we got a big day tomaro
zandra:yeah we better
over a year ago tinaloo said…
Megan: *walks in with Max*
Max: *looks like he hasn't slept in days*
over a year ago britishboy said…
My fan made character is Darryl
Darryl:*walks in* what up
Max: i justed killed some evil people
angry
(cool welcome to the mk rp)
molly:*eyes glow red and in psy* who are you did you see hanzo you better not have hurt him rrrrrrrrrrrr
hmmm
zandra:i just felt molly's anger and that's not good
( is molly talking to Max )
Max: ummmm sis......
angry
(yeah)
molly:*in psy* what did you do to my hanzo
Hanzo: He did nothing... What are you still doing here? and who is he!?!
hmmm
molly:*turns back human* hanzo thank goodness your ok your friend said i can stay here and this guy i don't know that's what i'm trying to find out *hugs hanzo* i was worried about you hanzo
Scorpion: You don't need to worry, and besides, if the friend you're referring to is Quan Chi, you assume incorectly...(to Max) Who are you?
hmmm
molly:the guy still said i can say with you hanzo

zandra:*loos up* it's morning
Max: sis its me Max your brother *turns into a Mewtwo* and my wife Megain
megain: *turns into a Mew* yeah
Max: Molly dont you renember your own Brother
hmmm
molly:how did you two get here i thot only me, zandra, and ica was here
Max: Well Its a long story I think I accedently created a portal and it sent us hear
Megan: yeah that's what happend
Scorpion: Get Out!
hmmm
molly:hmmmm ok *still huging hanzo*