make up your carecter or pick one already made

rules:
1:be nice to other rpers
2:if you make up

MORTAL KOMBAT RP 837 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 837

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
matthew:we wouldn't kill you cos it would be more tragic then you think hence why we was sent here by our grandma to protect what is to come *shows him a pick of rayna*

~mean while~

zandra:i'm fine i was just thinking what i was going to to cos she is matthew's love in the future so i can't kill her if i do i'll have to revive her after this is over *goes up and takes fighting stance eyes go black then both them and wings starts sparking*
jade:*goes up as well taking fighting stance*
zandra:ok i can do this *starts running tord her then past her with wings still sparking sending some static on her and a little bit of blood starts drizzling down jade's side*
jade:*tries to do a spinning kick but zandra grabs jade's foot*
zandra:big mistake *flies up jade's foot still in hand she throws her up then uses her arms like hooks to catch her in a half nelson then uses a sizemick toss then whispers in her ear* you got your hole life ahead of you with what will soon be my nephew so if i was you i'd stay down if you want kids someday
jade:*nods and closes her eyes*
zandra:*grabs the hilt of her sparking blade and lifts it over her head and looks up at the hilt*
matthew:we wouldn't kill you cos it would be more tragic then you think hence why we was sent here by
over a year ago SirCharles007 said…
Sir Charles: How did you know what i was thinking?
Nice photo but still that does not change the fact that you just told me my presumed future... which now can be changed thanks to you, I may not become a member of your family now maybe just a close friend of it. Here is a quote I heard once from a very old Wyverian:
"One does not simply tell one their future and then does not expect them to change it."
Very wise words meaning yes you may be from the future which means you can tell it but that just means the ones you tell have the power to change it.
Hanzo however accepted it and is now just going with flow of what you showed him, it made him happy.
Me on the other hand can not accept it I'm already happy with my life as a hunter and that's not going to change, people can make their own future one day at a time.

Sorry but to simply put this thank you for ruining the future.
last edited over a year ago
matthew:you'd do that to your own kid he is ten now and is learning your ways if i was you i'd survive for him but hay that's just me father excepted cos of the clan and us
fay:our cuzen is in trouble now *darts to the ripple crying*
matthew:i'll leave it up to you to save your own *flies after fat and in his mind* grandma you shouldn't have sent us for this part just for our father *siys* what i'd do for family gees how in the world could take it hm but if it wasn't for him knowing about us father would have thrown mom aside *disappears in a puff of black smoke*

zandra:*puts blade back in it's sheath*
SirCharles007 commented…
Is the son's name Ray? over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
no her bro's name is is ray in less thay agree to name the kid after her brother. over a year ago
Sir Charles: Guys come on! *sigh* well I see I'm back in Outworld... So I guess I'll still be in the tournament...*Thinks to self* (I never said I wouldn't marry her... Hehe so when they get there my future son should still be okay, I'm such a tactical genius. I hope Fay and Matthew are fine... What am I thinking I hope Molly and Hanzo are okay)
So this must be Shao Kahn's castle... if this guy is as evil as they say he is he deserves to die. Lets go Scott.

Guard: HALT!! You will die for coming here! *more guards come*

Sir Charles: COME AT ME!! *gets duel blades ready and runs towards the guards spreading this green goo on them that the swords are generating*

Guards: What is this stuff and where did it come from?

Sir Charles: *thinking* (I'm glad a changed duel blades as well the Brachydios duel blades are way stronger then my dragon ones)
Well guys these blades are known as Demolition Blades they are crafted from a monster known as the Brachydios, that green goo which is yellow now is a fungus that grows on the monster's fists and horn... Once the goo changes red it explodes... sorry guys its orange now!

Guards: *running around shouting: GET IT OFF, GET IT... *the goo changes red* BOOM!

Scott: Purrfect job Master, Meow!

Sir Charles: Well that takes care of that now to get to the arena*
*gets to the arena door and takes out his greatsword*
Well here goes... *breaks the door to pieces*

Shao Kahn: The next match will be... WHAT THE WHO ARE YOU!!
SirCharles007 commented…
Brachydios vs Agnaktor to show off his explosive mold. over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
cool. over a year ago
molly:he's with us so if you have something to say about it you'll have to go threw me!!! ok ober-ugly!?!
Sir Charles: Maybe I'm just here to crash the party? Hahaha!

Shao Kahn: You just can't disrupt the tournament, besides are rosters are already set for who is fighting who! You are too late to join! *thinking* (even if my warriors are already losing I don't feel like changing my roster)

Hanzo: *whispering to Molly* our friend seems very bold.
molly:*giggles* yeah maybe he can trade places with some on on our team
fay and matthew:*lands on each side of charles*
molly:*jaw drops* hu? w-what's going on?
fay:long story
molly:how do you two have......... ohhhhhhh ok he looks a lot like hanzo so then in some time mom had sent you to here right?
matthew:yes but mom the only thing i'd want different is that you name me after dad
molly:uhhhh i'll see if i remember it then
Sir Charles: *Due to his helmet you can't see his expressions*
Oh umm... uhh... H-hi guys... How's it going? Long time no see.

Shao Kahn: *angry* NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY LINE UP!!
WHO EVER I WANT SOMEONE TO FIGHT THEY WILL FIGHT!!
THERE IS NO BACKING DOWN OR CHANGING WITH SOMEBODY ELSE!!
molly:GRRRRRRRRRR YOU SHUT UP KAHN IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT CHALLENGE ME INSTEAD!!!!!!!
fay:me to!!!
matthew:AND ME COS I GOT UN FINISHED BIZNIS WITH YOU
molly:this fight isn't for kids
matthew:don't care mom i WANT TO KILL HIM AND QUAN CHI!!!!! i'll do it for jade
jade:*eyes widen*
Sir Charles: *thinking* (Hmm... The twins don't seem mad after that little lecture I had with them about time... They seem more busy with Shao Kahn, maybe they forgot about it, I need to think of something quick if I want back home for good and end this battle once and for all)

Hey Kahn! You may have the power to choose who you want to see fight who but since I came in unannounced it means I'm not part of your tournament I'm only after you!! Now face me you coward!

Shao Kahn: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!?
FORGET THE REST OF THE TOURNAMENT, YOU DIE NOW YOU WEAK PATHETIC FOOL!! *throws hammer at Charles*

*Surprisingly Charles catches the hammer*
Sir Charles: Wow this hammer is small... Back in my world we use giant hammers.....

*Shao Kahn is shocked at what he just saw a mere human perform*
matthew:we don't forget easily *looks up* GET OVER HERE!!! *a kunai spear goes right threw kahn's shoulder and pulls him into an uppercut then*
fay:*wings turn silver and goes strate she runs tord and past kahn then a big gush of blood from his side* your turn charles
Shao Kahn: *On his knees* Ugh...

Sir Charles: *Takes one of his blades out and spreads green slime on Shao Kahn's hammer, then walks over to Kahn and gets into a fighting stance with the hammer, he rears back and starts to charge his attack, he then sends the hammer down with great force onto Kahn's head smashing it like a melon and causing a small quake in the area*
*Kahn's body then explodes*
Is that it... can I finally go home now?
fay and molly:*stands there mouth open*
matthew:*nods* i'll take you back for the sake of your world *portal opens behind him and he looks at hanzo* looks like my work here is dun just remember what you seen remember what will be your new life and stay alive *point at molly* not just for mom and the clan but for us to *takes off his mask* please your the clan's only hope *corners his eyes at fay* come on sister you to charles *jumps threw portal with fay right on his heals*
molly:*eyes widen* ok...... i'm confused

(amagion the firey wings)
fay and molly:*stands there mouth open*
matthew:*nods* i'll take you back for the sake of your world
Sir Charles: Your not the only one Molly my head still hurts after what I've heard today at least I'm finally going home, no more fighting and no more killing people just hunting monsters... "It's a hunter's life for me". Hanzo you got a good women there don't let her go.
Well adiós amigos! *jumps in the portal*
molly:*giggles*

*portal opens in his world*

matthew:here you go if we need you again i'll be back but next time i'll be by myself i don't my sister getting hurt in this place
Sir Charles: Thanks Matthew, don't worry you won't be needing me again I don't ever want to be in Mortal Kombat ever again I'm actually a pacifist and hate fighting people and killing them in that manner, I'll just stick to being a hunter.
I thank you so much for bringing me back home to my family and friends.
matthew:bleave me if it comes to protecting your kid you will
Sir Charles: Yeah, okay, well I gotta be getting back home I have someone to see. Bye!
*As he walks to his house he feels as though he has something to tell Matthew but doesn't and goes into his house*
matthew:*in his mind* why do i have a feeling that when i get home my cuzen wount and never will be even alive
fay:same here *tears up*
~In Outworld~

Raiden: Shao Kahn has been defeated and it seems other enemies have fled peace will now return to Earthrealm for now until Kahn is resurrected again
*Raiden teleports everyone to Earthrealm for a celebration*
For the ones who fought I would like to give you medals of bravery, Ica, Nightwolf and Zandra come forward, *places a medal around each ones neck* congratulations!
I wish I could give one to the other three who helped us put a stop to Shao Kahn but I have no idea where Matthew, Fay and Charles went.

Bi-Han: Excellent job Ica! *hugs her and gives her a kiss*

Hanzo: Molly we may not had been able to fight in the tournament but I feel as though we have gotten much closer, I love you Molly. *hugs her and gives her a kiss*
ica:*hugs and kiss back then walks up with zandra*
zandra:i have no need for a silly trinket just helping out saving lives is all the thinks i need lord raiden
molly:yeah and i know one thing that would make you happy *hugs and kisses back then looks at raiden* hay guy can you go and get my oldest brother and bring him here please?
Raiden: Your oldest brother?
molly:yeah him and my father is the only ones with the power to get my idea dun in a day *giggles* his name is brock jr
Raiden: Tell me his location and I will try and get him for you.
molly:*facepalm* we told you ten times the world of pokemon
ica:*giggles*
Raiden: I meant where in the world of Pokemon.
Where is his house located?
molly:pewter city look for a building with the word gym over the door it's right a cross from the museum he lives in the house connected to the gem can't miss either one
Raiden: Okay on my way. *teleports*
This must be the place. *knocks on the door of the house connected to the Pewter City Gym*
*a 27 year old man looks at the door*
man:hm funny challengers never come to the house door and dad never visits this time of day wonder who it is *walks to door and opens it and gives a weird look* uh.... sir if your here to sale something i don't have the cash on me right now *in mine* oh good lord who is this guy and what's with the hat he is dressed different then i'm use to
Raiden: My name is Raiden God of Thunder and protector of Earthrealm, I am here in behalf of Molly are you Brock Jr.?
man:*look of shock* uh yes i am and molly is my sister, i-is she ok? did something bad happen? is she hurt? *look of worry*
Raiden: Do not be alarmed, she is no danger, she needs your assistance back in my world, are you willing to trust me and come to her aid?
brock jr:let me just tell my wife and son that i'll be back and get all my pokemon and gear *runs to jen* dear i'll be back molly needs me
jen:oh ok brocky your pack is already packed i figured you'd need it soon and it has all of the gem's pokemon in it
brock jr:ok thank you *kisses her then runs up stares and to his son's room* hay son your aunt molly needs my help with something ok take care of your mom and if you wher to start your training before i get back keep in mind what i told you *kisses him on the head*
brock III:ok be careful
brock jr:i will son be good i'll be back *runs out the door and back to raiden as he grabs and puts on his pack* ready
Raiden: Okay. *puts his hand on Brock Jr.'s shoulder and teleports back to Molly*
I'm back with your brother Molly.
brock jr:*in a daze * wow i thought me and my family could do that *shakes head*
molly:*big grin* brother *runs and hugs him*
brock jr:hay sis *hugs back* wow who hired the dacorater it's nice and nice outfit guy *thumbs up at hanzo*
zandra and ica:*also runs up to hug him* we missed you brother
brock jr:*chuckles* ok sisters i'm happy to see you three to so molly what did you need?
molly:well hold on *looks at hanzo* i know this will be hard for you but can you take us to where you grew up?
brock jr:hu *look confused*
molly:brother i need you to work your magic *in psych to jr only* i need you to rebuild hanzo's home
brock jr:ahh ok i do that no problem just need to see the place
Hanzo: *looks down in sorrow* the entire village was destroyed thanks to Quan-Chi but I can show you where my village used to be.
molly:don't worry i got a surprise for you as soon as we get my brother there i think you will like what i'm going to have him to do *wraps arms around hanzo*
Hanzo: Okay thank you Molly * wraps his arms around her*
molly:any thing for you hanzo *smiles*
brock jr:hm wow so what's going on i'm more confused then i was earlier
Raiden:This is Earthrealm, we just got back from Outworld finishing a tournament known as Mortal Kombat.
brock jr:ok..... that explains that but uh what's with these two?
molly:brother i finily found someone
brock jr:ok so hanzo here is
molly:yep *smiles* that's why i need you to help me to help him *looks at hanzo* can you take us what i'm wanting brother to do is a surprise and is my gift to you
Hanzo: Yes Molly I can take you there but like I said all the buildings won't be there except ruble and ash where they used to be.
If we continue to head south from here we will make it there quickly.
molly:race you three there *giggles and starts running*
brock jr:oh gees this is her competitive nature talking *starts running*
Hanzo: Hmm... :laughs and starts running: Well then we'll see who gets there first!

Raiden: I am not running... *facepalm* I could had just teleported all of us there.
zandra:agreed raiden i prefer flying *turns into zapdos and in telepathy* want to fly there with me?
ica:same here *turns into articuno also in telepathy as she looks at subzero* jump on
Bi-Han: Sure!

Raiden: *sigh* Okay I'll ride you.
ica and zandra:*both takes-off and fallows molly, hanzo and brock jr*

molly:*beat all of them there but trips over one of the pieces of the wood* ow that hurt *looks around* oh my *a tear rolls down her face from what she seen* brother
brock:ohhhhhhh shoot what happened here? i-is this it?
Hanzo: Yes sadly... it happened a long time ago. This ruble was once a Japanese village owned by the Shirai Ryu clan.
My home... until one day I was sent to the monks temple to obtain a sacred scroll by Quan Chi, when I got there I was confronted by Bi-Han who was also sent there by Quan Chi, while we were there Quan Chi went to my village and slayed my family and clan and gave the head of my grandmaster to the grandmaster of the Lin Kuie. Quan Chi wanted Bi-Han and I to fight he wanted one of us dead so he could resurrect us and make us his servant. I lost the battle, Quan Chi resurrected me as his servant a Hell spawned specter. He then lied to me he said Bi-Han killed my family and clan in cold blood!
But I found out the truth so I spared Bi-Han his younger brother Tundra is now the new grandmaster of the Lin Kuie, which is now a kinder clan then when Sektor's father was the clan's grandmaster.
brock jr:this'll be a snap to fix up *turns into conkeldurr and starts gathering dead trees*
molly:and that's why i asked raiden to get him
zandra and ica:*lands beside molly and hanzo*
brock jr:this'll be a snap to fix up *turns into conkeldurr and starts gathering dead trees*
molly:a
Hanzo: He can change like you Molly?
Bi-Han: *jumps off Ica* What did we miss? *sees Brock Jr. as a Conkeldurr* What is that?

Raiden: *gets off Zandra* Where did Brock Jr. go?