make up your carecter or pick one already made

rules:
1:be nice to other rpers
2:if you make up

MORTAL KOMBAT RP 837 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 837

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
ica:*nods and hand on the sheath and hilt of her blade and her eyes glow blue* i'm ready
zandra:and so am i *rises her's over her head and turns into zapdos as her eyes glowing yellow and sparks then flies faster then a jet into the portal*
molly:me to *crosses her claw blades and screeches like a moltres and eyes glow red*
over a year ago SirCharles007 said…
*Portal opens to Outworld, all the fighters emerge and stand together and listen to Raiden*

Raiden: Warriors welcome to Outworld, Shao Kahn's home world.
We must stick together as to not get lost, as Outworld is a very dangerous place.

Sir Charles: How dangerous can this place be exactly?

Raiden: Outworld has danger everywhere you turn! You could be ambushed by any of the strange vile beasts that make Outworld their home.

Sir Charles: Beasts? What kind of beasts are talking about?

Raiden: Monsters that can tear a man to shreds!

Sir Charles: Monster!? I can handle any monster, I'm a Monster Hunter, I've dealt with flying fire-breathing wyverns, dragons, leviathans and even thunder induced minotaurs.
I'm ready for anything this place will throw at me!

Raiden: Good! You see to have a good fighting spirit!

Sir Charles: Thank you sir.

Raiden: Now we must travel to Shao Kahn's fortress to start the tournament

Liu Kang: Let's get to it!
molly:and am ready to show quan chi who's boss and show the uglys that it's agent the law to be ugly and creepy
ica:*giggles*
zandra:*turns back human and lands beside raiden* no one stands a chance agensed my moves i protect my sister molly every day from team rocket, team galactic, and team magma of us three sisters me and molly is the strongest
Sir Charles: So, Raiden in Mortal Kombat all we do is fight other combatants?

Raiden: Indeed... usually fight to the death.

Sir Charles: Wait! Death!

Raiden: Yes, unless you show mercy to your opponent.

Sir Charles: Okay.

Raiden: We are approaching the Living Forest, everyone keep alert!
*the girls nod and keeps there blades ready*
molly:*stays as close as she could to hanzo*
ica:*looked a little tarfide but still stays close to sub-zero* this place is as creepy as baraka
zandra:calm yourselves sisters
Raiden: We should all keep in mind that Shao Kahn could had resurrected his previous warriors that have been slain before, the Living Forest is close to Reptile's lair.

Bi Han: I hate lizards.... Ica are you okay?

Hanzo: Stay close Molly, I'll make sure no harm comes to you.

Sir Charles: I hope everyone stays close, if one falls we all fall. Zandra are doing okay? Incase anyone needs anything I have herbs and health restoring potions as well.

Liu Kang: That's good thinking Charles.

Sir Charles: Thanks Liu Kang we hunters always come prepared.

*rumble rumble*

Kung Lao: Did anyone else feel that?
molly:*nods and her blades bursts into flames* and i wouldn't let any one hurt you ether
zandra:i did feel the ground move *wings sparks like crazy* i also sense a presence
ica:i'm fine just a little frightened

(this is ica's blade it's called the feather blade and it's about the same size and with of inuyasha's blade in it's true form)
last edited over a year ago
molly:*nods and her blades bursts into flames* and i wouldn't let any one hurt you ether
zandra:i di
(this is zandra's blade called the beak it's just as long as the feather blade but not as wide)
(this is zandra's blade called the beak it's just as long as the feather blade but not as wide)
(and this is molly's blades called the claw blade she has two just alike and thay look like a bird's foot)
(and this is molly's blades called the claw blade she has two just alike and thay look like a bird's
SirCharles007 commented…
Those are good drawings! over a year ago
SirCharles007 commented…
Gives me a little inspiration to draw the girls for you. over a year ago
SirCharles007 commented…
Okay over a year ago
*The ground erupts with a giant snake on its back non other then Reptile himself!*
Reptile: You will all die here!! Grr... My pet and I will fest upon your warm flesh!

Raiden: *In thought* "I knew it!"
Everyone scatter and attack!

Scorpion: *Throws spear trying to dismount Reptile but misses due to the snake hits the snake but it bounces off due to the snakes tough scaly skin*
Ugh...

Sir Charles: *Taunts the giant serpent*
Over here, over here, come at me!!
*Holds his ground and his axe at the ready*

*The snake lounges at Charles but he uppercuts it with his axe causing Reptile to fly off his back.*
Reptile: Gah!

Scorpion: *Throws spear at Reptile who is still in the air with a direct hit to the chest*
GET OVER HERE!!

*Charles continues fighting the giant snake*
molly:*jumps up letting the air catch her wings* i'v had it with you scale butt *she flies up close to him* I'V HAD ANUFF!!!!!!!! *both claw blades spinning in her fingers till she grabbed the hilt and slashed his face off* NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!!!! BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!!!
Reptile: Grah!!
*Scorpion pulls him towards him*

Scorpion: You heard her!
Now go back to your master and inform him that he's next!
*Throws Reptile to the ground*

Reptile: You will all pay for thisss! Thisss isss not over!
*Disappears and runs away*

Sir Charles: I've slain the giant serpent, not too much of a hassle I've fought worse.
*A portal opens behind Charles and a giant reptilian hand reaches out to grab him from behind.
molly:*in her mind* yeah your right it isn't over cos next time i see you scale butt i'm going to kill you *her eyes glow red as she grips tighter to both hilts of both her claw blades*
zandra:*sees sees the hand grab charles then she swiftsteps over and cuts of the reptilian hand then her eyes glow yellow*
ica:that is where them two gets more scary *chills goes up her back* uhhhhh d-did that tree just move?
*When the hand got cut it fell back into the portal but suddenly re-emerged glowing purple then as fast as anyone could react it grabbed Sir Charles and took him through the portal, it then closed, there was no trace of Charles except his item bag full of herbs and health, attack and defense giving potions. Each potion had a label on it specifying the name of the drink.*

Liu Kang & Kung Lao: No!!

Raiden: We've lost a brave fighter.
Is everybody okay?

Bi Han: Yes Ica it moved... don't go near it.
Stay close.

Hanzo: Molly stay close to me these trees can swallow a human whole!

Cage: I'm bored, are we close to Shao Kahn yet?
I'm ready to deal some Cage pain!

Raiden: Almost Johnny be patient.

Jax: Sonya and I ready for anything!

Raiden: Good.
zandra:what will with his pack raiden? *wings and eyes sparking like crazy*
molly:*nods*
ica:me and my sisters could fly us over this place?

*meanwhile in the air*
fay:poor guy *look of sadness*
matthew:*looks at fay* sister we can save him remember the time ripple?
fay:*corners her eye to look at him and nods* grandma did teach us that move go on ahead and open it
matthew:*nods and opens a portal and the two flies in*
*Meanwhile in another time and universe... Charles wakes up in the middle of a forest.*

Sir Charles: What happened? *Looks around as he gets to his feet*
These woods look familiar. *He keeps walking until he walks up to an opening of green grass and beautiful hills and mountains, the sky is clear and blue. He turns and sees a familiar face.*

Sir Charles: An Aptonoth? Wait I'm at the Forest & Hills hunting grounds near Kokoto Village, I'm home!!
*Charles is hungry and he finds out his item bag is missing, so he kills the Aptonoth with one swing of his axe, carves up some meat and and makes his way to the campsite so he can cook it. On his way however is not a safe one.*

Sir Charles: Ack!! I gotten myself into a Velociprey ambush! *Surrounded by a pack of over a dozen Velociprey and their leader the Velocidrome he quickly takes out his axe and gets ready for the battle, he takes out the Velocipreys easily the leader was just annoying but was quickly dispatched*
Whoo! That was a good battle!

*He makes his way to the camp and starts to cook his meat*

*Meanwhile back in Outworld*

Raiden: There over that hill Shao Kahn's castle!

Cage: Alright we can finally kick some butt!

Hanzo: SHUT UP MORTAL!!
molly:*eyes still glowing red* YEAH YOU BONE HEAD YOU SHUT IT OR I'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU!!!!!!! *looks at hanzo and points her thumb at cage* i hate morons like him
ica:*hand over her mouth and giggling under her breath*

*meanwhile where charles woke up*

fay:hmmmm he was here where did he go?
matthew:*eyes glowing white like his father's* keep your senses up till we find him this is an unknown land he's even killed something *points at a carved up corps*
*Meanwhile with Charles*

*He finishes his meal and makes his way to Kokoto Village*

*The Villages Chief Elder stands near the Hunters Guild Hall station*

Village Chief: Charles!? Sir Charles is that really you?
The Hero of Kokoto has returned?

Sir Charles: Yes sir it's me how have you been?
I'm not quite sure how I got here though... I was at the Deserted Island near Moga Village hunting a Lagiacruse then all of a sudden I got pulled through this portal by a giant dragon's claw it looked amazingly like a new species of Fatalis.
The last Fatalis species I fought was the Dire Miralis at the Tainted Sea near Port Tanzia.
Anyway when I got pulled through this portal I was in another universe.
I was going to help some warriors fight for their world known as Earthrealm.

Village Chief: Sounds like you've been on quite the adventure my boy!

Sir Charles: Indeed sir!
But I must get some more of my equipment from Moga Village. I need to find a way back to help out my new friends.

Village Chief: Shall I order the Guild to send a Airship to send you there?

Sir Charles: No sir I have other means of transportation then a flying boat.
*Charles whistles and his pet Rathalos comes to his side*

Rathalos: Graaaaah!!

Sir Charles: Hey big guy!
Lets get back to Moga Village.
*Charles climbs on top of the wyvern's back*

Villager: Help! Help! The Guild's weather balloon has spotted beings with blazing wings!

Village Chief: Please Sir Charles will you go check out these sightings?

Sir Charles: Sure anything for you sir.

Village Chief: Thank you so much! Upon your return I will pay you 500 zenny for this quest.

Sir Charles: why thank you sir!

*Charles heads back to the Forest & Hills campsite to prepare himself*

*Meanwhile in Outworld*

Johnny Cage: Okay, okay don't get your feathers all ruffled up.

*As the warriors get closer to Shao Kahn's castle they see the true size of it*

Cage: 'Wow!

Raiden: Indeed!
Keep an eye out for any of Shao Kahn's traps!
Zandra maybe we can use his pack these potions may be useful.
molly:I'LL SHOW YOU RUFFLED FEATHERS IF YOU DON'T SHUT IT!!! *swift steps over to him and stuffs a tamato barriey known known to be exctreamly spicy in his mouth* THERE MAYBE YOU WILL SHUT YOU UP
ica:*giggles and under her breath* or burn your tastebudds clean off
zandra:*nods and uses her powers to shrink the pack and stuffed it in the feathers on her wings and her voice turns demonic as her eyes glow again* forsite show us what can not be seen reveal all traps *the traps glow bright anuff every one in the grupe could see it* that should help us get threw

~mean while~

matthew:*got to be kidding me look* let's see if i can use that one power of jemuzu's *eyes glow white* wrath of a thousand hearts braking seek the one that coses your sorrow *nothing happens* hm well it was worth a try forsite show us what can not be seen reveal our mother's friends whereabouts find Sir Charles *a beam of light that only he could see* fallow me sister *flies faster then a jet fallowing the beam and fay fallows*
*Meanwhile with Sir Charles at the camp he thinks to himself*

Sir Charles: "Winged beings, could they be related to the three girls in the other universe?"
I must find them its dangerous out here!
*Heads out to the hunting areas.*

*Back in Outworld*
Cage: Ack! *cough* water! Water!

*Everybody laughs*

Raiden: Thanks Zandra let's carry on!
zandra:you are most welcome raiden
ica:* whispers to cage* our world's barries is poisonous to human's *tries to keep a strate face*
molly:finily!

~mean while~

matthew:*puts a hand up to let fay know to stop* wait i sense him coming lets land
fay:*nods and lands*
matthew:*fallows her* something elts is coming to *thay get back to back*
~Meanwhile with Charles~

*Charles whistles for his Rathalos*
Sir Charles: Hmm... Where could he be?
He must be with his wife the Rathian that green fire wyvern never did like me.
~Meanwhile with Charles~

*Charles whistles for his Rathalos*
Sir Charles: Hmm... Where could he b
*Charles gets to the twins*
Sir Charles: Huh? Who are you two?
*behind the twins a Yian Kut-Ku!*
*Charles gets to the twins*
Sir Charles: Huh? Who are you two?
*behind the twins a Yian Kut-Ku!*
Sir Charles: Look out!!
matthew:i got it *flings his kunai* GER OVER HERE!!!!! *it goes right threw it then he pulls the Yian Kut-Ku into an upper-cut then cut it's head off* we came from the futcher to make sure mine and fay's father survives his futcher is in danger
fay:yeah you know that girl with the wings back where you was? her and daddy will have some dangers ahead but we depend on his servile him and our mommy will have us latter *giggles*
matthew:you may know him as scorpion but we know him as our father and the legend of all ninja hanzo hasashi
Sir Charles: Wow... you took out that giant turkey pretty quick... I've killed and captured over a hundred of those but never that fast... *Still in shock of the sheer speed the twins took care of the Kut-Ku.*

Any way your saying you two are from the future? By now I'll believe anything.
As happy as I am to be back in my world I wanted to find a way to get back and help them.
I'm on my way to Moga Village to pick up stronger armor and weapons.
Maybe you two can get me back then I may also take my Felyne comrade along Scott.
Felynes are a cat-like humanoid race that are sometimes in the employment of humans and wyverians.

As primitive as my world seems would you beleive this is a post-apocalyptic earth?
We once had our fancy cars, helicopters and planes but after the Great Dragon War which was a fight against dragons that have showed up out of no where, it was lead by these humanoids known as Wyverians, the humans and wyverians fought the dragons then earth changed... all of a sudden more dragons and weird monsters showed up then the human race just scattered and hid we them started Hunting Guilds to hunt down these beasts.
Since then our technology has advanced we now have airships which are flying ships as well as motorboats, weather balloons and other means of transportation.

This world is in constant danger that's why it's up to the hunters such as me to protect it, my brother and cousin are also hunters.
Felynes as I was speaking of earlier are also hunters they may be short but don't let that fool you they can be pretty awesome on the field.

*A small hole is dug from under the ground and this orange cat pops out wearing Rathalos armor and a sword on it's back.*

Scott: Hi I am Scott and I see you have met my master. Nya!

Sir Charles: Scott you little fuzzball where did you come from and how did you get here?

Scott: The Village Elder sent a message to Yukomo Village so I came to assist you, Scorpion stayed to watch the Village master, Nya!

Sir Charles: That's great! Want to help me fight in another universe?

Scott: What, Nya?! Umm... s-sure master, Nya.

Sir Charles: Excellent! I hope they have my item bag back in the other world it may come in use for them it has plenty of drinkable potions to help them.
Right now let me head back to the village to get my reward then head to Moga for better equipment.

Scott: Moga, too much water for me, Nya.

Sir Charles: Don't worry you won't get wet, hahaha!
matthew:*look as if trying to take it all in* does he mean another scorpion? cos my father goes by that name but only by his enimes and of corse i was fast my father was the one that trained me in the ninja arts
Sir Charles: He's completely different then Hanzo, my Scorpion is a cat.
~Meanwhile in Outworld~

Shao Kahn: Well Raiden I see you have arrived with your pathetic warriors, YOU ALL SUCK!!
Mortal Kombat can now begin!!

Raiden: We're ready Kahn.

Hanzo: Your warriors will die emperor!
Bi Han: May fire and ice unite to defeat all in our path!
Jax: Sonya and I are ready to rumble chump!
Kung Lao & Liu Kang: For the Shaolin!!
Cage: Your gonna be CAGED!! *thinks to self* (I'm gonna die!)
zandra:the power of three is ready to
molly:GRRRRRRRR YOU FOR GET MY POWER ALREADY OBER-UGLY Y WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!
ica:*unsheathes her feather blade* and i never back down from a fight

~meanwhile~

matthew:might ask why you name a pet such a name
fay:*giggles* maybe he just liked daddy's name
Shao Kahn: Remember before you get to me child you must fight my warriors first! Hahaha!

~meanwhile~

Scott: We are not pets Nya, and he did not name us our parents did that, I also use to be my master's cook as well as Scorpion, Nya!
Later we became hunters just like our master, Nya!

Sir Charles: Okay let's get back to the village.

~Later after meeting the village chief~

Kokoto village chief: So you two are the ones the villagers got afraid of.
I am the village chief and elder of Kokoto village.
But what need do you need of Charles?

*Charles went to his house in Kokoto to get ready to travel to Moga Village*
fay and matthew:*does the one knee ninja bow*
matthew:*takes off mask* sir me and my sister is here on behalf of our friends and the past versions of our mother and father it was mine and our sister's mission to make sure our futcher is secure it was and still is in danger we need charles's help on this matter
fay:we are from a world of ninja and right know where in a tonament called mortal kombat

~mean while~

molly:GRRRRRRRRRR THEN I WILL GET THEM BEFORE I KILL YOU OBER-UGLY!!!!!
ica:*giggles* good one sister hehe
zandra:*facepalm*
Kokoto Village Chief: Charles seems like he's willing to help he even wants to go to Moga Village to get his stronger equipment. I prayers to you warriors.

*Charles comes out the house and whistles*
*his Rathalos finally comes and he and Scott get on*
*he then asks the twins*

Sir Charles: Hey you two want a lift?

~mean while~

Shao Kahn: Here is our roster ladies and gentlemen!

Sub-Zero vs Reptile
Liu Kang vs Shang Tsung
Scorpion vs Quan Chi
Kung Lao vs Baraka
Nightwolf vs Ermac
Sonya Blade vs Sheeva
Johnny Cage vs Goro
Jax vs Kintaro
Ica vs Kitana
Zandra vs Jade
Molly vs Mileena
Raiden vs Shao Kahn

May Mortal Kombat begin YOU WEAK PATHETIC FOOLS!!
SirCharles007 commented…
Remember what we promised I'm not doing the females lines over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
i do lol. ^ ^ over a year ago
matthew:no need *jumps up and fans out wings* we can fly on our own
fay:*does the same*
fay and matthew:fallow us *flies tord the still open time ripple*
matthew:we don't have much time before the time ripple closes
molly:oh good i'v killed her once before *cracks knuckles*
Mileena:*hmhmhm yeeees i remember it to but this time you woun't kill me so easily how is things with you and scorpion hmmm hahahahahaha
molly:*vain in her head pulsing* GRRRRRRRRR I TOLD YOU BEFORE HIS NAME IS HANZO GRRRRAAHHHHHH!!!!! *pounces at her like a tigress after it's pray and in mid pounce she quickly turns her body and kicks Mileena in the side of the head* REMEMBER IT YOU MORON!!!!!!!
zandra:yes and didn't that one boy from the futcher say he was in love with jade?
molly:*nods*
then i can't kill her just need to knock her out
ica:my first fight with some one outside my world this should be fun but who is first two to fight
Sir Charles: Wait does this portal go back to Outworld or to Moga Village?
I need to get some stronger equipment first which I have stationed at Moga.

~Back in Outworld~

Shao Kahn: Hmm... Let me see... Ica vs my daughter Princess Kitana!!
Make me proud daughter!
SirCharles007 commented…
I forgot to ask if Liu Kang and Kitana have met. over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
this would be mk12 so yeah he knows her. over a year ago
SirCharles007 commented…
Oh ok now my line up seems a little dumb lol. Lets just pretend that Kitana and Jade are being mind controlled by Kahn. over a year ago
Kitana:yes father *takes fighting stance*
ica:*takes a deep breath then takes fighting stance with her feather blade drawn* ok make your first move miss kitana
Kitana:*runs tord her then tries a flying kick*
ica:*blocks it grabs her ankle and turns her foot while using her ice powers lets go and jumps up and hits her in the head with the hilt of her blade what she didn't know is that Kitana used her fans to cut ica's side* oh hm how did you manage to do that *her ice blue colored blood streamed down her dress* hm now i must not hold back time to meet your end *wings turn to glass nails turn to bird talons eyes glow red ice shards flote around her till she flies up and does an attack moshen with her hands*
kitana:*tries to doge the shards but thay was to fast for her so she blocked the rest of the ice shards and threw her fans at ica*
ica:*used her blade to deflect the fans sending them right back at her she landed back on the ground and does a foot sweep puts her size six foot on kitana's stomick and points the blade at her head* any last words?
Liu Kang: Wait!! She must be under his control!
Don't kill her, please!

Shao Kahn: Shut up Kang do not interrupt the fight!
ica:you shut up yourself kanh and i never kill people that's not how i roll *turns her blade aroundand hit her in the head with the hilt hard anuff to knock her out*
molly:yay!!!!! way to go sis!!!!
~meanwhile~

Sir Charles: So this portal goes back to Outworld or does it go to Moga so I can get better equipment?
matthew:it goes back to dad and the others in outworld if you must get your equipment fay will have to teleport you there and back cos i can only keep the portal up for only so long
fay:*nods* he's right if he keeps it up for much longer it will drain his energy
Sir Charles: She can teleport me I promise it won't take me long to change armor, instead of my axe here I'm bringing my great sword it's way more powerful.
On the safe side Matthew I want you to drink this, it's called Mega Dash Juice it prolongs your stamina making you literally tireless the effects last over 30 minutes after that you resort back to normal.
matthew:*nods and drinks it*
fay:you think it will work on people from other worlds?
Sir Charles: It should, and since your both as human as I am it should work.
Yup it's working as soon as you drink it you get a yellow aura surrounding you. *points at Matthew* He probably feels like he could run or fly around the earth a couple times! Hahaha!
I have two other potions that may sound interesting, Mega Armorskin which makes your defense against attacks stronger it hardens the skin, the other is Mega Demondrug it makes your attacks stronger and gives you the strength of a hundred demons don't worry it's not santanic its just a name that a old wyverian made up along with the slogan it just makes you very powerful.

Okay Fay I'm ready. Scott you stay with Matthew Rathalos I'll let you stay home Rathian.

*Rathalos smiles and flies off*

Scott: Yes sir, Nya!

~Meanwhile at the Lin Kuie temple~

Smoke: Tundra I wonder if Sub-Zero is okay?

Tundra: He should be, I hope Scorpion or Sektor are not bothering him.

Smoke: Indeed, ever since Sektor created his own clan the Tukunian after being beat by you for trying to take over the Lin Kuie and killing his father, he's been trying to kill off our clan but with no luck thanks to being the new Grandmaster. I'm so grateful we survived the Lin Kuie's attempt to cybernise us.
I'm also glad that Cyrax is no longer under his systems programs and is helping the Special Forces along with the thousand soul warrior Ermac, funny we haven't heard from Jax in a while.

Tundra: I wonder if there is another Mortal Kombat going on?
SirCharles007 commented…
Since Bi-Han is not Noob Saibot I decided that Bi-Han's bro and Smoke survived being changed into ninja cyborgs and that Tundra became grandmaster like in the original story. I hope that's okay? over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
fine with me. over a year ago
SirCharles007 commented…
Cool over a year ago
matthew:i do feel stronger then my father
fay:*grabs charles's wrist ant teleports where he needed to go*

matthew:*thinks to himself* i feel like i could kill all of our enimes with one attack

~mean while~

ica:*picks up Kitana and walks over to Liu Kang* here take her she is only out cold so in my mind i won who's next i'm on a roll
SirCharles007 commented…
~mean while~ over a year ago
SirCharles007 commented…
Ignore I accidentally clicked comment instead of response. over a year ago
~mean while~
*gets teleported near his house in Moga*
Sir Charles: Thanks Fay! I'll be right back.
*enters house to get his equipment and to change armor*
Sir Charles: Ah... My Miralis armor this will do as well as my Miralis greatsword, I'll also keep my duel blades with me.
*Charles puts on the magma flowing armor and equips his glowing magma sword*
*exits house*
Sir Charles: Well Fay what do you think? This armor has magma flowing through it it's called the Miralis armor it's crafted from a volcanic dragon known as the Dire Miralis this blazing sword is also crafted from it, it's so powerful that the flames it can create are strong enough to melt rock.

~mean while in Outworld~

Liu Kang: Thanks Ica. She may be out of his control now, we need to somehow contact Sindel in Edina she would be a big help.
Shao Kahn: Next is Nightwolf vs Ermac!

Jax: Wait!! Shao Kahn must be controlling him as well!! Nightwolf my bro just try and KO him.
Nightwolf: I will Jax.
Ermac: We are many you are but one we will destroy you!
Nightwolf: I don't think so friend, Ermac don't you remember Kenshi?
Ermac: No! Now fight!
*Ermac teleports behind Nightwolf but counters with his tomahawks, he strikes Ermac in the shoulders with his tomahawks he then knocks him own on the ground and shoots a spiritual arrow into Ermac's chest, Ermac quickly gets up sweep kicks Nightwolf then lifts him off the ground using his telekinesis, but Nightwolf quickly shoots another arrow into Ermac's head he then falls down to the ground, so does Nightwolf, Ermac is unconscious and unable to fight*

Nightwolf: When you wake you should be back to normal I no longer feel Kahn's dark power.
Jax: Thanks man!
Nightwolf: Your welcome.
~mean while~
*gets teleported near his house in Moga*
Sir Charles: Thanks Fay! I'll be right back.
fay:ooooo magma like in the pits of nether realm oh and tip for you....... don't die cos you'll one day you'll be part of our my mom's side of the family in other words my uncle you'll meet my aunt rayna she has a dragon tail and ears and she is vary danger prone *teleports back* ok brother we'r ready
matthew:finily what took you all so long
fay:don't worry i told him
matthew:ah ok lets go sis *looks at charles* come on uncle time to go

~mean while~

ica:now who is next?
Sir Charles: Are you sure you should be telling me the future? It could cause a shift in the Space Time Continuum. Meaning time could alter and cause a time paradox!
By the way how old are you two?
As cool as she sounds I'm just not sure about marrying a cross species, even if I do meet her in the future it's not good to mess with time or telling someone there future.
*Charles catches himself* oh great I'm lecturing you two and I'm not even your uncle yet!
How did I get mixed up in all this?
Lets go Scott...

Scott: Yes sir, Nya!

~mean while~

Shao Kahn: Hmm... Next match will be Zandra vs Jade!
fay:our grandma sent us she could sense the future was in danger she had a vision the night before our father in this time has already seen his future cos we showed it to him threw the time ripple and it dose not harm the space time continuum the paradox of this world is different compared to the one between mortal kombat world and the pokemon world
matthew:anyway aunt rayna isn't a cross species she is just as human as i she was just born with our grandma's royal pokemon powers it did have a birth defect on her some how it has been foreseen that each child born of the limbs of pokemon will be the desten king or queen of that type in the future you become king of the dragon types
fay:and to your question about our age it's 21 and we are twins
Sir Charles: Well the time can shift... with me knowing this information I can change my future. What if I meet her and I decide not to have anything to do with her?
It's not like you two can make me marry her... *thinking* (I need to watch out what I say after what I saw what they did to the Kut-Ku they could easily kill me they have powerful magical powers while I only have enhanced strength they could probably set me on fire from the in side)

I was once called King of the Dragon Slayers for my courageous battles against Fatalis.
Your 21? Your both almost as old as I am... well not in this time since you both haven't been born yet. But y'all know what I mean.

~mean while~

Shao Kahn: I SAID NEXT BATTLE IS ZANDRA VS JADE!!

Raiden: Zandra are you okay?