make up your carecter or pick one already made

rules:
1:be nice to other rpers
2:if you make up

MORTAL KOMBAT RP 837 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 837

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
(right now he's not even on so yeah as soon as he gets on i'll tell him)
crying
(as of today till i can get some one to fallow along as scorpion again this rp is dead :'( )
legend_hunter commented…
excuse us all..did u create this club? over a year ago
legend_hunter commented…
dont listen to her guys..she was raised to be a spoiled bitch over a year ago
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
name:zane hiroshi
powers:extreme strength,speed,and has the ability of fire
appernece:pic*
name:zane hiroshi
powers:extreme strength,speed,and has the ability of fire
appernece:pic*
zandra:is this the place raiden
over a year ago niceguyforever said…
are you here
(yeah i'm here)
over a year ago niceguyforever said…
are you going back and forth
(hu?)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
( I'm confused?)
(not the only one)
Zandra:raiden?
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Raiden: I see it Zandra.
over a year ago legend_hunter said…
flickering lights and fritzing cyber viper appears
CYBER VIPER: i believe i found a spoiled fake fighter in this very place with us that is violating mortal kombat
Voice: Indeed Cyber Viper... Shall we exterminate this blasphemy?
CYBER VIPER:muaahahaha! i thought you'd never ask,cyber viper mocks ermacs energy ball that he learned during his journey,stops its in front of him,expands it larger than a normal fighter,throws in a kick of his own power inside the ball,teleports it above Zandra's head and vaporizes her..CYBER VIPER:so we will find all violators of our tournment and kill you one by one..example zandra..muaahahahah!!! make a move ole friend.
A sliver of grass roots its self through the ground...
Voice: Cyber Viper wins... Fatality... *the walls bulge out with roots and sink to the floor as a character begins to grow where the blade of grass once was...
Character: If they thought Thorn was bad... Wait till they meet me... (Yellow eyes open up and glare) Kusanoshi...
CYBER VIPER raiden and i want the orginal tournment back if we have to mow over fake fighters..namingly kissing couples to get it back then you join zandra as molch muaahahaha!!!
Raiden: Mortal Kombat... LIVES AGAIN!!!! *shoots lightning to the sky*
CYBER VIPER:allow any new comer to try and hold their own...we'll be waiting muaahahahaha!!! cyber viper uses his time warp cloak to find more fake fighters while searching for original kombatenta in the other realms.cyber viper has already single handedly took down 3 original kombatants in his journey to hunt down scorpion...WHO'S NEXT?
Kusanoshi: Molly... I'm sure if you find Molly... Scorpion will be close by.
cyber viper:shes a weak fighter..all i needed was her name,i see her in my death future sight *molly just been reduced to ashe and the ashes are blowing in the wind* cyber viper:there you go,shes gone forever..now if you hear anything outta her for now on its nothing more than a ghost that doesnt realize that shes dead muaahahahaha!
cyber viper: as for scorpion,would you like to have him as our ally or just destroy him,raiden?
zandra:your atemped is futile mister viper my sister molly can not be killed in that way
ica:zandra is right neither of us three girls can be killed we are stronger then you think
Scorpion teleports out of nowhere from behind, takes Zandra's and Ica's blades and cuts off their wings.
(wait is it one of the bad guys trancformed into hanzo or hanzo himself?)
zandra:*eyes widen as she starts to fall* h-hanzo w-why? your on our s-side
ica:s-sub-zero h-help *eyes turn gray and her mark appears on the back of subzero's hand*
Scorpion: I take no one's side... Only my own... When Bi Han gets here, I'll kill him... For the Shirai Ryu! I'll destroy the Lin Kuei!!!
Zandra:*struggles to stay alive* you know i can get my brother to rebild your village and i am not one to lie we are your friends hanzo even Molly remember little fay and Matthew came to save your future and there future remember what you seen the shirai ryu h-has a future and my sister is *winc* it's not to late hanzo its never to late *eyes sparks* me and Molly is on your side just please calm down Molly is the only one that can contact our brother i admit that he is vary handy with a saw and hammer g-give it a chance and remember my sister is your key to a bright future *as she starts to breath her last breth* and a happy life
over a year ago SirCharles007 said…
(It seems I got here a little too late)

New character approaches.
Name: Sir Charles
Powers: Superhuman strength, ability to understand animals, almost invulnerable, can only be killed in his own universe.

(It seems I got here a little too late)

New character approaches.
Name: Sir Charles
*A portal opens and a man with black dragon armor and dual blades and a giant great sword on his back emerges*

Sir Charles: *pulls off helmet showing his red-blond hair and blue-gray eyes*
Where am I?
last edited over a year ago
molly:this is earth realm a tournament called mortal kombat will be starting soon
Sir Charles: Hi I'm Sir Charles, I'm from a far off land.
I'm known as a Monster Hunter and Hero of some of the viillages, towns and cities their.
I began my hunting career at the age of 16 I am now 25 and still enjoy this deadly line if work! Hahaha!
It seems my two comrades Scott and Scorpion and pet Rathalos did not come through the portal with me, I hope I can get back home!

Maybe I'll enter this tournament, I've fought things far more deadly then any human!
Monster's with the ability to rip a man in half or swallow him in one gulp!

By the way I did not catch your name?
molly:the name is molly i'm part bird of fire from the pokemon, and when you say scorpion do you mean the same scorpion who's real is hanzo hasashi or do you mean someone elts? you better mean some one elts cos if you mean the scorpion i know his real name is HANZO HASASHI and you better remember it
Sir Charles:Hazo Hasashi? I don't know anyone named Hanzo but I'll remember that name, the way you were yelling kind of scared me, hope you don't try and kill me or anything.
Scorpion is my Felyne comrade. Felyne are a race of intelligent cat humanoids who have the ability to walk upright like humans as well as speech.
So, your part bird? That means those wings are real and you can fly? That sounds awesome!
Wow! The wings on my armor are fake, this armor is crafted from Fatalis, and very powerful evil black dragon that destroyed a castle, or at least we think it was the same one that destroyed the castle, the Hunter's Guild has picked up more living in the region!
My dual blades were crafted from an ancient stone found in a volcano, as for my swich axe... oh it's in sword mode. The swich axe can change between a axe or a sword, this one is crafted from an evil elemental black dragon named Alatrion. My axe has the ability to change its element.
molly:depends on who's side your on if your with out world and nether realm then i will but if your with earth realm i wouldn't *jumps up and wings move like a real bird* and yeah there real and there made of real fire
Sir Charles: I'll join you and fight for Earth Realm.
*Offers hand to shake*
molly:*lands and coshesly shakes his hand* and also don't get between me and my hanzo
Sir Charles: Don't worry miss I won't, I'm only here to help you win the fight for Earthrealm and to get me back home.
(So what happends next? Where is Molly exactly right now last I read she was with Hanzo. Any clue if that is a fake Hanzo? Or should I take over as Hanzo Hashashi?)
nidoqueen commented…
read from page 1 - now then pick up where clutch 13 left off, molly and hanzo is back with the others and hanzo killed her sisters and sub-zero has taken a liking to ica and the only way to revive them two is a kiss from true love over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
you'll have to take over as all of clutch's carecters so you can pick wether it is the real hanzo or not. over a year ago
nidoqueen commented…
ok. :D over a year ago
molly:ok thank you
Sir Charles: Your welco-
*Sir Charles gets kicked in the head by Scorpion*

Scorpion: Have you two forgotten what has been going on!?
Get up you and face me in Mortal Kombat!!

Sir Charles: *stands up* Molly what should I do?
I promised you I would not interfere with you and Hanzo, help!
Talk to him! I do not wish to fight him!
molly:*walks to hanzo and hugs him* hanzo sweetie he is on our side remember we are on the earth realm's side now *in psy to Charles* i have a bad feeling it's not my hanzo cos my hanzo wouldn't kill my sisters if he puts an arm around me it is if not it's an impostor find out how to scare him to the other side

*mean while watching from the sky*
fay:what do we do brother?
matthew:we watch and wait if we see something that would jeperdize our futcher we take action
fay:*nods*
Scorpion: Let go of me!! *grabs Molly by the throat and takes out his spear*
You will die!!

Sir Charles: No!! *takes his great sword and knocks Scorpion into the air* Sorry Molly but I could not let him kill you.

Scorpion: *stands up and starts to change color*
Chameleon: Well, well you interrupted my disguise.
I am Chameleon! Shao Kahn's most deadliest warriors!

Raiden: It seems you found out our secret... *starts to change*
Shang Tsung: Prepare to die, both of you!!

*Door to Raiden's main balcony open*
Raiden: Shang Tsung what are you and your assassin doing here!
You both will be eliminated!
*behind Raiden*

Hanzo: Bi Han and I have made an agreement with Raiden we will combine our clans to make peace between us.

Bi Han: Ica!! No!! *rushes to Ica's side*
No!! No no no!!! *starts to cry*
*takes off mask and kisses her*
I love you!
Please don't leave me!!
*Gets up and rushes towards Chameleon, then freezing him and breaking him to pieces*
Die you color changing snake!!
fay:*a light little gral*
matthew:wait sister

ica:*water from her melted wings reformed and melted ti look like wings then re attached them selves to her back* mmm *slowly opens her eyes*
molly:sister *runs to ica and hugs her as she looked at zandra's body then at shang tsung* you! was this your idea!?! *looks at raiden* it's your turn zandra liked you she shockingly thinks and acts like you
Shang Tsung: Not entirely my idea, now I shall bid you all farewell! *teleports*

Bi Han: *runs to Ica* By the Gods your alive! *gives her a hug*

Raiden: My turn? I have no time for a lover I am a God I live for eternity, Zandra is a mortal it will never work out. I do have the power to resurrect her, like I said I am a God.

Hanzo: Molly what happened while we were in our meeting with Lord Raiden and who is this man in armor?
molly:that ugly bone head Chameleon took form of you and killed my sisters then tried to kill me ice butt revived ica
ica:*hugs him back and wings move slightly*
molly:and she isn't compleatly mortal raiden
Hanzo: Molly my dear now that our clans have now been joined together can you be nicer to Bi Han, I mean look he revived your sister after all.
By the way who is this man in the armor, someone else you may know who is part animal?

Raiden: I am over a million years old, in fact I have no age!
I have no time for a mate!
I have spoken!! *a loud boom of thunder could be heard outside*
*casts resurrection spell on Zandra, spiritual energy envolopes her lighting crackles as her wings go back into place*
molly:he says his name is sir charles he said he'd be on our side all i know is he's from monster hunter i don't know what that is and i'll try to i'll be a while before i can trust him
ica:*glances at her wings and remembers what happened* rrrrrrrr HANZO!!!!!
zandra:*eye slowly open*
Hanzo: Hmm... we'll have to see if we can trust him, he seems quiet.
He did rescue you from Chameleon, *points at Chameleons lifeless body on the floor while staring at Ica* I trust him a little for now but if he does anything suspicious... *looks at Sir Charles*
You there, why are you here?

Sir Charles: Sorry I have been mute I've had a lot on my mind.
Like Molly said my name is Sir Charles. I am a Monster Hunter, I come from a world over run with giant monsters. I hunt them to protect the many villages, towns and cities from the harm those foul beasts can cause.
As for me being here I found a portal deep in the woods of the Misty Peaks I walked through it and ended up here and now I can't return.
I agreed with Molly that I would help fight for Earthrealm.

Hanzo: That's quite the story, I'll trust you for now...

Bi Han: Ica Hanzo has been with Lord Raiden and I, Chameleon was disguised as him.
molly:if he does do any thing he'll be on the moon faster then he could say oops *thinks* maybe he is trying to be a kiss @$$ so that he could catch us off gard
zandra:*weakly giggles* that's molly for you
ica:hm reminds me of some of my brothers and sisters but still, did he try to hurt molly and zandra to? or was it just me?

fay:i still don't trust him
matthew:i agree but if sub-zero stands by his word about the truce between clans then that would be a grate change in the time line me and you would still be born but we wouldn't have to fight his clan for our lives
fay:*nods in agreement* i just wish we could help fight
matthew:the only way it would is if threatens our futcher

Bi Han: He must have tried to attack all of you that color changing lizard! Shao Kahn will pay!!

Hanzo: Charles that giant sword on your back, how do you use such a large weapon in combat? It looks like it would be too heavy to lift! As for your dual blades, those look like they could do a lot in battle.

Sir Charles: Well the sword, which is actually an axe *changes weapon to axe form* is crafted from a evil dark dragon known as Alatreon, the dragon had unstable elemental powers, he could summon meteorites and ice shards!
Why its so big is because its normally used to kill monsters and not really used in combat against other humans, yes it is very heavy, but due to my increased strength I can wield it easily.
As for my dual blades they were crafted from an ancient stone found in a volcano, they have many names according to different regions usually called Eternal Sacrifice, but I like calling them my Dragon Killers.
They have a high dragon element and are sharp enough to cut through steel!

It's nice to meet you mister Hashashi.

Hanzo: Nice to have met you as well mortal, by the way can I try and wield that weapon?

Sir Charles: Sure! *hands Scorpion his swich axe*.

Hanzo: By the Gods!! How do you wield such a heavy weapon!! *drops it*

Sir Charles: My added strength, sorry if I hurt you sir!

Hanzo: I'm fine!

Raiden: We must now head to Outworld to begin the tournament, Lu Kang and Kung Lao stay by side.

Both: Yes Lord Raiden!

*Portal opens to Outworld*

Raiden: If everybody is ready lets go!
*Raiden, Lu Kang and Kung Lao enter first while the other fighters follow.

Sir Charles: *thinking* Not another portal, oh well. *enters portal*