Heroes of Olympus RP Club Back to Camp Half Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 04:51PM
This Role Play is special. I want to go back to basics, the normal Camp Half Blood with no fancy stuff. I want this to be a normal RP, as normal as our RPs can be lol.

I'll start with the rules..

1) No special powers of such other than your God parents power.
2) You cannot be more powerful than a Big Three child in matters of Godly ability
3) Only children of Hephaestus are allowed to have Pyrokinesis and not all of them can have it.
4) Stay in camp unless you have a quest or a mortal issue
5) Lets keep below the age of 17
6) Don't have too many powers, Magical Items is okay.
7) No Romans

Also remember you have activities. As for the time it is years after the war, peace between the camps and no demigod from the series we know is alive.

Character sheet~

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Powers:

Weapons:

History:

Others:

Counselor?:

Add how you got to camp half blood and when in history. For those demigod whose cabin isn't in the books, you can share how you'd like them to look. Also tell if you go to school or you're a year rounder.

Demigods~

Avis Bodrovski, son of Apollo/Counselor(Blaze_of_Ares)
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus(crash14)
Taylor Jordan, daughter of Athena/Counselor(Nicolicious)
Lily Dawn, daughter of Athena(pink-bookworm)
Ian McKinley, son of Boreas/Counselor(ConnerandTravis)
James Hasting, son of Athena(Rogue475)
Roberto Juarez, son of Kratos(Mutilation)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo(KatieK102)
Levi Lycus Edwards, son of Circe(Spikegilfer1997)
David, son of Hecate(RedwaH253)
Carter Thompson, son of Ares/Counselor(Alvin2442)
Scarlett Valentine, daughter of Hypnos(Love_Scar)
Dalton David, son of Hephaestus(torrent)
Lois Señeres, daughter of Athena(sweetsel)

Mods~
All Admins

last edited on Feb 06, 2014 at 11:19AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1559 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1559

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Guess so. I'm on Blue Team.)
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(Red for me then.)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(Okay, I'm on red then)
(Waiting for the next contributor to go on blue.)
(I feel double teamed.)
(The next person is on blue.)
Capture the Flag was all set in ready. All we needed was for the conch horn to sound so that we could start.
I arm my weapon out in my hand and smile, it's game on.
A good thing about Apollo legacy, you're fast and agile. I can literally weave through groups of people without touching them. Photokinesis for when something gets in the way, a blast of energy tends to make people consider the idea of running away. Or a flare to blind them for a spell.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(I'll be on blue)
I guard the flag.
The horn sounds and I decide not to charge off right away. I was going to take a less obvious path.
(Problem solved, mostly.)
I was progressing to the flag without a hitch, then six Ares kids appeared before me. Not enough for a phalanx so they assumed a Roman formation. Three of them in front kneeling down behind their shields, the other three behind them put there shield above the heads of the front. A nice tactic. The issue being that Roman shields were rectangular, Greek shields are round. Meaning there was a gap between where I lobbed a flask of knockout potion.
"Hold your breath!" Yelled one of them as they all backed away. He passed out but his friends got the message. Even so that had slowed them down quite a bit. They separated and surrounded me, I drew my blades.
I only walked by, yawning in the faces of my opponents. I actually hypnotized one into leading me back to the flag.
The thing about dual-wielding is you're primed for multiple combatants simple because you always have an available weapon. Shield and weapon, you're hiding behind that bulky slab of metal and it is not made for quick maneuvers. Two handed weapon and you are hunched and nearly hiding behind it.
So a brief summary, multiple drowsy non-agile opponents moving in a linear fashion against an agile fully aware opponent using three-dimensional movements.
I would say it took a minute but that was generous, post-knockout I created a barrier around them so they wouldn't rejoin the game.
I smirk at three demigods before me and my eyes narrow, my weopon in hand. "And you think you're going to get away from me, well you've got another thing coming."
I ran towards the flag, only a single person guarding it, which was odd.
I finally saw the flag and knocked out the person that was hypnotized. There was a group of people guarding it, but they could easily be took out.
As one of the guy goes to stab me I duck and cut deeply Into his stomach and kicked him in the leg. The guy lost his balance and fell to the ground, his chest berating up and down.
I see a guy trying to take the flag. I shoot ice in all directions and make it a blizzard wherever he goes so he cannot see.
(I noticed you changed your pic Spike.)
(Are we all in different places, besde CAT and Spike?)
(Yeah I think so)

The two other guys hold there weapons ready and they both chag.e towards me. I kick one in the stomach while I nick the second guy with my knife. The guy I kicked stumbled back a bit but didn't fall so I punched him in the face, pushing the other guy out of my way.one if the guys cuts me on my arm and I felt blood seep out but chose to ignore the twinge of pain.
I pull out my spear and and shield. Blocking some easy attacks, before replying with slamming the shaft of my spear against someone's head.
The guy who I punched in the face fell to the ground leaving just the blondie and I.
Putting my spear up, I block another strike with my shield, before disarming someone by slamming into them.
(Back.)
So unlike previously I actually drank a potion instead of lobbing it like a firecracker. It made me see in terms of heat, so I could follow the signature to the flag. I like to call it predator vision but I'm not sure if that's been copyrighted.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Whoa. What I'd miss?
I keep shooting ice at this one guy.
(CTF.)
I preformed a flurry of blows cutting the ice projectiles into ever smaller cubes.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(Ah. I'll just say I'm on Blue team)
I had to hide behind my shield, because the rest of the people started to attack me all at once, I used my powers. I yawned. Then made them all go to sleep and fell onto the floor. "Should have just yawned and knocked them out."
I swung my blades amplified with photokinetic energy causing two crescent like dark blue projectiles to fly at the heat source.
I keep shooting at the figure
I finally got up, after almost falling unconscious. "The flag is mine..." I say, as I grab the flag. "Now just have to past the creek." I start walking back towards the creek.
(Who's on my team again, and why are they not attack Ryan?)
I swallowed a bezerking elixir, after a few quick jumps I was spinning towards the flags with light energy rippling off my blades and destroying near by terrain, I got past the brunt of the blizzard and cast a flare blinding the flag guard. With another swift motion I swung around grabbed the flag and began to run.
(Also the amount of time you're using is far smaller than mine there Alvin.)
last edited over a year ago
(Well, I was facing off into a NPC, what'd you expect.)
(Fair enough. Although everyone seems to be easy to deal with.)
(Behold the power of the...Yawn.)
(Sigh MK2 has been born. Or was it sign? Was sign sigh MK2? Does that mean yawn is sigh MK3?)
(MK2? MK3?)
(I'm on your team)
(Punch Alvin/Ryan is his face and make him stop stealing our flag please. :D)
(On Spike's team...RED. Stop me from crossing the creek or something, Meh...I'm bored.)
(Haha ok will do)

After fending off the three guys I can across Ryan and smirked. My knife armed.
On the way back I ran into the six Ares guys and a medic. Apparently my bezerker potion had caused the barrier I placed around them as a prison to be shattered so the medic could wake them up. I sighed an wielded the flag stick as staff as the seven surrounded me.
I came across Lily and laughed. I whipped out my dagger and put up my shield. "Come at me, bro."
I run, shooting ice at the guy who has the flag.
I flipped my knife again, to make sure it was in an icepick grip. (The pointy end pointed down.)
I try to block but the single weapon is too bulky to death with icicle grapeshot, I dodge to the side, taking three icicles to shoulder, the six Ares kinds charged at me as the medic got in a position at the back. I took the smart path and ran drawing a blade my left hand to deflect the spears I knew would be coming. I was running along side the border instead of towards the red side because I didn't have the space to turn that way without getting mauled. I would start to weave so they couldn't just run at me, throw the spears and pick them up and throw them again.