Heroes of Olympus RP Club Back to Camp Half Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 04:51PM
This Role Play is special. I want to go back to basics, the normal Camp Half Blood with no fancy stuff. I want this to be a normal RP, as normal as our RPs can be lol.

I'll start with the rules..

1) No special powers of such other than your God parents power.
2) You cannot be more powerful than a Big Three child in matters of Godly ability
3) Only children of Hephaestus are allowed to have Pyrokinesis and not all of them can have it.
4) Stay in camp unless you have a quest or a mortal issue
5) Lets keep below the age of 17
6) Don't have too many powers, Magical Items is okay.
7) No Romans

Also remember you have activities. As for the time it is years after the war, peace between the camps and no demigod from the series we know is alive.

Character sheet~

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Powers:

Weapons:

History:

Others:

Counselor?:

Add how you got to camp half blood and when in history. For those demigod whose cabin isn't in the books, you can share how you'd like them to look. Also tell if you go to school or you're a year rounder.

Demigods~

Avis Bodrovski, son of Apollo/Counselor(Blaze_of_Ares)
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus(crash14)
Taylor Jordan, daughter of Athena/Counselor(Nicolicious)
Lily Dawn, daughter of Athena(pink-bookworm)
Ian McKinley, son of Boreas/Counselor(ConnerandTravis)
James Hasting, son of Athena(Rogue475)
Roberto Juarez, son of Kratos(Mutilation)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo(KatieK102)
Levi Lycus Edwards, son of Circe(Spikegilfer1997)
David, son of Hecate(RedwaH253)
Carter Thompson, son of Ares/Counselor(Alvin2442)
Scarlett Valentine, daughter of Hypnos(Love_Scar)
Dalton David, son of Hephaestus(torrent)
Lois Señeres, daughter of Athena(sweetsel)

Mods~
All Admins

last edited on Feb 06, 2014 at 11:19AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1559 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1559

over a year ago Love_Scar said…
(Well duh) I sprinted from tree to tree as fast as I can so as to not be noticedd but I saw someone, a girl I think was wounded and bleeding very badly uh oh I ran over to help her
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
I noticed the tackle coming and was impressed by his speed, I didn't have time for impalement or any such thing so I managed to move my blade to give space so once we hit the ground it was like a crowbar giving me room to run again. I got up and began fumbling for my other blade and then decided to switch the flag pole to my right hand. My other falchion was between us but closer to him.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I create an ice sword a I stand up
I slowly stepped backward twirling my blade, throwing my senses out to "see" any people that might enter the fray.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I see someone run to help me.
"Oh dear are you alright?"( I'm really fighting the urge to add nee-san there)
(Please no.)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(And I'm confused.)
(I have an negative disposition to such things as they are almost always followed up but the "Sub is always superior to dub" argument which is inherently flawed.)
"Give me the flag." I order.
I see Levi and groan. I immediately ate the ambrosia and nectar as I stood up. I was going to how to put the last of my power into this last Yawn.
last edited over a year ago
"You can't be serious." I told him. I heard the yawn coming towards me. "You can't be serious either." I sighed deeply. "You don't order me around," I said pointing the flag at him and retracting it. "That's not how CTF works when we're on opposing teams. And you!" I said now pointing at the Hypnos kid. "Just tried to out-magic a son of Circe. Even if I hadn't been trying to perceive anyone coming and felt your presence and you building up your maneuver that still wouldn't even been able to lay me low." I cast a blinding flare in both of their directions and began to run dropping a present for any pursuers as I sheathed my remaining blade.
(I didn't use the Yawn yet...I said he was building in power for it.)
I glance up at Levi. "Oh, shut up, before I kick you." I pull out my spear&shield and start limp-running, determined to not let the Red Team win.
My other blade return to the sheath and I kept running.
over a year ago Redwall253 said…
(Hey so I'm the new character David and I'm just wondering what I should do now)
over a year ago Redwall253 said…
meh
(Can I play?)
(Playing Capture the flag, not sure what the numbers are so choose red or blue team.)
I run after the guy
"I'm fine." I stumble out.

(Sorry it took me so long to reply.)
over a year ago crash14 said…
I cross the creek then make fire in my palm to see better*
I ran along, I smacked my way through a group of three blues, slowing me down but I got through.
My hands that were on top of the wound were covered in blood. Shoot, I was loosing too much of it and I had no special powers to heal it. If this was a real life situation there's no way I could just allow myself to stand here while a gilt worries about me. I'd need to keep fighting.
(Where arewe supposed to carry the flag cause im blue and i cared it across the creek)
(The Creek is the boundary to out of bounds, apparently you just keep walking to your side of the play area and the other flag turns to your color or something. Although the rest of us are combating each other for a while to legitimize our claim that we captured the flag.)
(Thanks)i start to run deeper into blue territory with the flag*
I stand there.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I jump out of cover and run after Levi's chasers. I fire flat head arrows at them
After a while i stop and shake the flag* come on you stupid thing! Change color!
I continue running and I fire one at Ryan passing him and charging to the creek
"Much appreciated, Uncle." I yelled. Demigod family is so messed up.
I run and tackle jake to the other side of the creek "Hurry Levi!"
(I think that would be my last post till the blue team member posts)
(Indeed.)
"If there was one reason I learned staff fighting this was it."
I still standing there awaiting a reply.

(I can't post either haha)
(One way to never lose at amateur chess, make a move then walk away. This also applies to paralyzing RP's)
(Yeah haha that's why I was RP by myself earlier)
(oops sorry for not responding earlier we had somewhere to go to) "who am I kidding you're not alright I'll take you to the infirmary" I put my hands on her waist and walked towards the direction of the infirmary "by the way, what's your name?"
"But, but, we're in the middle of a capture the flag game," I protest, and, "lily."
"eh, I don't care. besides, I think it's almost over anyways, nice to meet you, name's Scar" I said with a smile on my face "now, let's make sure we aren't seen"
"Hi Scar. Sorry I'm not the best if company at the moment."
"nah, any company's better than nothing, except annoying ones" I said as we reached the infirmary "now, do you need both ambrosia and nectar or just nectar?and do you know where its at?" I made her sit on a bed
"I don't need anything. I'm fine but can you get my brother, Aaron?"
"sure where is he?"
"Athena cabin."
"Kay, be back in a sec" I skipped out of the cabin and headed over to the Athena cabin.

*time skip*

I knocked on the door. It was opened by a girl. "is anybody by the name of Aaron in there?" I asked in my sickly sweet voice she looked at me with a look in her eyes and called him
(A for him M for me)
h "yes how may I help you?"
m "Your sister Lily in the infirmary asked me to get you"
h"Kay let's go"
I followed him back
In my blurriness I head my brother. "Lil?" He asks in a worried tone.
I stood behind them quietly ( ' <-- dat thingy stands for thoughts) 'I do hope it isn't that bad and can be healed ASAP' I worriedly thought while chewing on my bottom lip. A firefly passed by the window "ooh pretty firefly! oops, sorry" it's hard being a kid especially someone with ADHD I walked over to them "can I help with anything?"
"I'm fine, I'm fine. Um just a game of Capture the flag and it's fine scar, I don't need any help. Is the game still going," I breath.
"don't know, I really don't care either ways what I DO care about is no one dying" I said as I looked around the room dragging my hands along the cabinets "so, watcha gunna do to make her wound better?"