Heroes of Olympus RP Club Back to Camp Half Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 04:51PM
This Role Play is special. I want to go back to basics, the normal Camp Half Blood with no fancy stuff. I want this to be a normal RP, as normal as our RPs can be lol.

I'll start with the rules..

1) No special powers of such other than your God parents power.
2) You cannot be more powerful than a Big Three child in matters of Godly ability
3) Only children of Hephaestus are allowed to have Pyrokinesis and not all of them can have it.
4) Stay in camp unless you have a quest or a mortal issue
5) Lets keep below the age of 17
6) Don't have too many powers, Magical Items is okay.
7) No Romans

Also remember you have activities. As for the time it is years after the war, peace between the camps and no demigod from the series we know is alive.

Character sheet~

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Powers:

Weapons:

History:

Others:

Counselor?:

Add how you got to camp half blood and when in history. For those demigod whose cabin isn't in the books, you can share how you'd like them to look. Also tell if you go to school or you're a year rounder.

Demigods~

Avis Bodrovski, son of Apollo/Counselor(Blaze_of_Ares)
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus(crash14)
Taylor Jordan, daughter of Athena/Counselor(Nicolicious)
Lily Dawn, daughter of Athena(pink-bookworm)
Ian McKinley, son of Boreas/Counselor(ConnerandTravis)
James Hasting, son of Athena(Rogue475)
Roberto Juarez, son of Kratos(Mutilation)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo(KatieK102)
Levi Lycus Edwards, son of Circe(Spikegilfer1997)
David, son of Hecate(RedwaH253)
Carter Thompson, son of Ares/Counselor(Alvin2442)
Scarlett Valentine, daughter of Hypnos(Love_Scar)
Dalton David, son of Hephaestus(torrent)
Lois Señeres, daughter of Athena(sweetsel)

Mods~
All Admins

last edited on Feb 06, 2014 at 11:19AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1559 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1559

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I glance at Ian, he seemed rather troubled... more so than usual, then again we all have our fair share of dreadful episodes.
over a year ago crash14 said…
I cross my arms* thats not all we are...were also builders...and whats wrong with being a Fire child?
( when writting of someone who is speaking, it's proper to use these: "_______________ ")
crash14 commented…
i write on my phone and its complicated to get "" over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
I see, well tis a shame. Oh well carry on over a year ago
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Fire plus ice equals disaster. I've spent so much of ny life being made fun of for having ice powers, but when a fire kid comes, it's like "Hey that kid can control fire! Cool!". And I'm sick of it! Sick of camp! Sick of everyone!" I spill. "You think camp is a safe place? I think it's hell. And you might say that I'm 'over reacting' or being 'over dramatic', but put yourself in my shoes. I'm the only Boreas demigod in the world. No one can relate and I can't be around you people." I storm off
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
My eyes widen and my mouth remains shut. I shouldn't have said anything.i glance at Ian storming off and sigh.
"Ian..." I mutter and jog after him, but stop. "maybe it's best for him to be alone..."
I sit in the tree that's covered in snow. I lay my head against the trunk.
I rolls my eyes and mutter * he thinks i havent been made fun of for my gifts* i angrily walk to my cabin with fire being left every step of the way*
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Finally joining!

Name: Dakota Brackenson

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Appearance: Pretty girl with long thick dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Has a natural California tan

Apparel: Normally: Light blue t-shirt and dark-washed skinny jeans. Has a music note song bracelet that transforms into a thing of arrows.

Powers: Light beams, Healing, great aim and accuracy, an amazing singing voice that can temporary lull a monster into a trance (only works on monsters, so she doesn't use it much)

Weapons: Bow and arrow

History: Her mom is a record producer which is how she caught Apollo's attention. Her mother knows about her being a demi-god and dis-owned her. Because of this is was a year rounder at her camp and hates her mother.

Others: She has a fear of the dark since her father is the god of light,.

Counselor?: Nope/

Finally joining!

Name: Dakota Brackenson 

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Appearance: Pre
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"I'll talk to Ian guys" I walk off to find him. I climb up the tree and sit on the branch in front of the son of Boreas "Ian" I call out
"What do you want sun boy?" I mutter
"Nothing much, just a chat with a fellow demigod" I smile
"What do you really want?"
"I just said it, I wanna talk. What's on your mind?"
"Why are you talking to me? Did the others force you to?"
"No one can force Avis Bodrovski to do things he doesn't want to...except maybe the Aphrodite kids, but I haven't seen them around since I woke up, probably trying to look good for the new campers or something"
I laugh a little. "So Avis, why are you talking to me?"
"i wanna know what you're thinking, you don't seem to interact with many people. And why wouldn't I? You're the only child of Boreas, that's cool, literally too"
I scoff. "It's not 'cool' if you're related to Khione." I roll my eyes. I only met that goddess once and she was a b*tch.
"Yeah, Godly Siblings can be terrible. The Ares kid have to deal with Fear and Terror, Phobos and Deimos. At least Khione can't hurt you much with her powers. The downside of being a demigod is probably dealing with the Gods themselves" I whisper "living forever and hurt you in the head"
"At least you have normal siblings. I have no one. The last ones were Cal and Zethes. They were around during the first Argo." I say, my face looking as if I've seen the world a hundred times.
"You have all of us. We're all a family, no matter what. Even if you don't have sibliings, everyone is here. Who knows, maybe you have a brother or sister somewhere in America looking for a place to fit in. And you are pretty lucky on some parts, you get the whole cabin to yourself and you can do whatever you want with it. You don't have the responsibility of a whole cabin. And some counselors have to deal with 5 year old demigods which can be pretty tough"
"You might think that, but I know where I stand in this camp and it's not with everyone else. When I came here, I thought it was heaven at first. Then reality struck me hard it the gut. I had to be alone. I had to be away from everyone else. A lot of demigods started picking on me. Sometimes, I couldn't even go to my activities. I tried going to Chiron, but he was busy with other demigods or he didn't believe me. Being alone, it makes you think a lot. And being in your own little world for so long can make a person go mad." I laugh sadly. "I'm the only Boreas kid in the universe. There are no more. I saw my father once, in a dream. He warned me that being his son is dangerous. That sometimes I won't be able to control my powers. That I have to be alone. It sucks, but it's true. At least for me. Now I don't know what you were trying to acomplish with this talk, but whatever the goal was, you failed."
I cluelessly wander off to train with some other Demigods.
"You don't always have to be alone Ian, a lot of us came alone. When I came here I too was alone. I was picked on too, I didn't have the powers my siblings had, all I could do was heal myself and I couldn't even handle a bow when I came. But I made some friends, I trained, I interacted, now I am the counselor for my cabin and the best archer in camp. We want to be your friends Ian, I wanna be your friend. And about your powers, you can learn to control them, it just takes time"
"Snow is dangerous. It can be beautiful yes, but deadly. All that power in a 15 year old-kid is a time bomb waiting to explode. I've had some close calls finding out about my parentage way before I came here. I was lucky that my mom was such a good liar. Chiron tried helping, I froze him. No one can help. I just got to be alone."
"You don't always have to be Ian, all of us want to be your friend." I get down from the tree "Be sure to come to the game, I need you in my team. " I smile at him "I got stuff to take care off buddy, catch ya later" I go off
(gtg)
"See you." I nod. I lay my head back on the tree and think.
*Iwalk out of the Apollo cabin* Dakota
I jump off the tree. I decide to walk around camp.
I sit on top of the apollo cabin adding automatic sun roofs*
*I see Jake on the roof and blink* "What are you doing now?"
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(I will enter this RP soon, currently working on another character. Before you ask I have read the rules and will abide by them.)
I scrawl some names on the piece of paper.

(Do you guys want to lick your own teams?)
(Pick*)
(Lol I'm sure we all would love to lick teams, lol no biggie fanpop gives me trouble when I try to edit also.)
"hello, just mentioning we are having a new activity being scheduled, see my half-sister for the details" I pass the word around.
(I don't care the slightest who I'm with really)
(Ok and haha yeah I can bet)

So far I have-

Lilly, Aaron

Ian, Jake and Avis.

One full team. I put the paper in my packet and wander around to find some of the people participating so that I can pick teams.
(After a great deal of fanpop buggering up I can finally post.)
Name: Levi Lycus Edwards, Legacy of Apollo

Immortal Parent: Circe

Appearance: 5'10, long black hair in a ponytail, slender, green eyes

Apparel: Dark leather jacket, purple t-shirt, faded jeans, hiking shoes

Powers: Photokinesis, Mystiokinesis (Specifically transfiguration, illusion and barriers.)

Weapons: Dual Falchion's made of silver, A belt with numerous needles, each turns into a different elixir.

Other: Preforms like a forward scout.
last edited over a year ago
I got a note with sun and music on it saying "please add sun roofs to our cabin" so...i came here
(-claps- what a typo Katie, wonderful lol)
I go to the cabin "Hey Dakota" I look at Jake "You got the note, great." I walk into the cabin and lay on my bed
KatieK102 commented…
(-takes a bow- Why thank you. I actually didn't notice it until you pointed it out :P) over a year ago
*I nod to Jake before following Avis into the cabin.* "Where have you been?" *I asked, curious*
"I had a chat with Ian" I answer
*I lean against the cabin wall and frown* "You mean ice boy?"
"Yep, the son of Boreas"
I stand beside my cabin. I looked at it with sad eyes. If I wanted to start over, I had to destroy the only thing that felt like home.
*I snort* "Sure you were. Come on, where were you really?"
"I was talking with Ian, son of Boreas" I sit up
*I blink, realizing that he wasn't joking* "Oh, you were being serious? Why would talk to him?"