Heroes of Olympus RP Club Back to Camp Half Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 04:51PM
This Role Play is special. I want to go back to basics, the normal Camp Half Blood with no fancy stuff. I want this to be a normal RP, as normal as our RPs can be lol.

I'll start with the rules..

1) No special powers of such other than your God parents power.
2) You cannot be more powerful than a Big Three child in matters of Godly ability
3) Only children of Hephaestus are allowed to have Pyrokinesis and not all of them can have it.
4) Stay in camp unless you have a quest or a mortal issue
5) Lets keep below the age of 17
6) Don't have too many powers, Magical Items is okay.
7) No Romans

Also remember you have activities. As for the time it is years after the war, peace between the camps and no demigod from the series we know is alive.

Character sheet~

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Powers:

Weapons:

History:

Others:

Counselor?:

Add how you got to camp half blood and when in history. For those demigod whose cabin isn't in the books, you can share how you'd like them to look. Also tell if you go to school or you're a year rounder.

Demigods~

Avis Bodrovski, son of Apollo/Counselor(Blaze_of_Ares)
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus(crash14)
Taylor Jordan, daughter of Athena/Counselor(Nicolicious)
Lily Dawn, daughter of Athena(pink-bookworm)
Ian McKinley, son of Boreas/Counselor(ConnerandTravis)
James Hasting, son of Athena(Rogue475)
Roberto Juarez, son of Kratos(Mutilation)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo(KatieK102)
Levi Lycus Edwards, son of Circe(Spikegilfer1997)
David, son of Hecate(RedwaH253)
Carter Thompson, son of Ares/Counselor(Alvin2442)
Scarlett Valentine, daughter of Hypnos(Love_Scar)
Dalton David, son of Hephaestus(torrent)
Lois Señeres, daughter of Athena(sweetsel)

Mods~
All Admins

last edited on Feb 06, 2014 at 11:19AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1559 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1559

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"I'm not gonna die. I know I'm losing a lot of blood, but the wound isn't fatal, IRS just the blood. Aaron freaking out," I tell them.

(Ps, Aaron won't really talk to your character)
over a year ago Love_Scar said…
( 'Kay that doesn't mean he would at least nod right?) "don't you think it's time YOU should treat the wound?" I faced Aaron with an eyebrow raised. "call me rude if rude but he SHOULD be treating it right now it still is a wound" I said now talking to Lily
(Haha he will still nod, don't worry)

Aaron shrugs. "I don't know hoe," he whispers. "Whet he's trying to say I she's here as my brother, but he's incapable of treating the wound especially since it's on me. Just grab me some ambrosia, it should help a bit."
(XD hoe I don't know why I'm laughing but I am XDD)(I think Aaron would make one hell of a character calling a 12 yr. old hoe really XXDDD)
My hand twitched a bit and started to form to a ball but luckily I stopped myself. I smirked and saluted at her "Yes cap'n" I looked through the cabinets and found some ambrosia I took the jar out and gave it some to her. I looked at it with longing and I was having thoughts of harming myself just to eat some again it just soo good
(Haha :P)

I eat the ambrosia and fall asleep.
"Goodnight I DO hope you have-" i yawned and turned to Aaron "I'm getting out of here before I fall as-" I never got to finish my sentence because I toppled over and landed on a sofa sound asleep
Aaron smiles slightly and sits at the end of Lily's bed.

(I'm going to bed, night)
(okay I'm time skipping)
I woke up in the morning and yawned while rubbing my eyes
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(I'm confused. Is Ctf over? Cause if it is I'm just going to post)
I sit in the same exact spot I was when I tried to freeze that guy. I look at my trembling hands. I was right, I am a freak. When will these campers see the truth? I think. What will happen then?
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Yeah...Jake crossed the line.)

I yawn in my own face and fall asleep on the forest floor.
over a year ago crash14 said…
I. Grunt as i hit the floor and then. Set myself on fire*
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
cake
(I take it Aaron is an NPC)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I wake up minutes later with a crab hanging out over my face.
(Yup he is. He's Lily's fraternal twin. Cause she's just awesome that she gets have one)

I wake up.
I decide to go to the infirmary to talk to Lily. She was the only person I could go to. Avis would end up giving me a lecture. I walk and see that she's awake. "Lily, can I talk to you?" I ask,shyly
(didn't think it was finished yet turns out it is CTF I mean) I went out of the infirmary as quietly as I can
"Hey and yeah, of course." I sat up slightly and smiled. Aaron had since left in the middle of the night.
I take a seat. "During Capture the Flag, I tried freezing someone." I look at my hands. It like I was expecting them to shoot out snowflakes.
(Haha yeah turns out Jake got the flag before we left anyway)

"Alright, I see. Why is that do you think?"
"I tried to stop the guy from getting the flag, but the feeling was the worst part." I hang my head. "I wanted to freeze him. I wanted to freeze him and leave him there."
"It's a game Ian. I stabbed Ryan in the leg and just left him there. I didn't feel any remorse and that's not me trying to be mean. That's just what it's like fighting monsters. You have to leave them there without feeling sorry for them, which in a way makes you having to want to do that to them."
"It's not the same. The power that I have. It's dangerous." My hands shake. "When I couldn't control my powers an ounce, people did get frozen. I had to leave the town when it happened. I couldn't overnight. I barely slept. I froze people Lily. Not monsters, people! I felt the same thing. I felt evil. I felt I couldn't be trusted and now I feel the same way." I put my head in my hands. "What should I do?"
"Well, are there ways to possibly control your power. Like keeping it hidden. It when it's really necessary you can still use it if you know what I mean."

(I'm going to go have a shower, brb. You can control Lily if you want)
"My goddess sister, she can do the things that I can do and she is evil. I'm afraid that I'm going to become like her. Cold. Alone. Evil. I've tried to hide my powers, but it always seem to bit me in the ass. I'm scared so if I do become evil, I need to know you'll do anything to stop me. Even if that means killing me."
"I'll do anything to stop you, but kill you. I understand what your saying but I don't need to kill you. I mean, I wouldn't be able to, your my friend," I say shifting my position.
"You might not be the one to execute it, that's fine.I am giving you a heads up." I stand up. "This talk helped me realize my fate. Hope you feel better." I exit the infirmary.
"Ian, wait! What's that fate?"
I didn't hear what Lily said. I was outside, heading to my cabin with a plan in my mind.
I sighed. Did I just do something really bad? If he thought that I thought he would turn out to be like his sister he was kidding himself. That's not what I thought at all.
I start to remake my ice palace. This time more my style now. I let the snow fill up my palms and blast my palace. No more hiding my powers. No more hiding period.
I direct my eyes to the ground. I've done something bad, I just knew it,
I finish making the ice palace. It is awesome. The cabin was completely covered in ice. It wasn't big.it was a simple castle. The inside is all ice and I feel like I did when I was young, in Quebec. I smile. I quickly frown when I remember my conversation with Lily. I shouldn't get too comfortable here.
There wasn't much to do here and I wanted so badly to just walk out, but I wasn't in any shape to do so.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(what's happening?)
(Ian is creating his ice palace again and im just randomly in the infirmary. I've lost track of what everyone else doing)
(alright....I can fix this)

Right before I tackle Jake, the flag turned...they won. I quickly jump off as soon as he turned into fire "Well you guys win" I laugh "We'll win the next game" I say and walk off
(haha, so you change the fate of who won Capture The Flag?)

I sigh, again and I see Aaron walk in.
(well idk what happened and since jake crossed the line, they win...this round)
(yeah. the game had already finished)
(don't we have more games?)
(hmm we could do another one, I mean like it would be a different game)
(yes, but same team?)
(yep. makes it easier)
I go to the infirmary "Hey Lily, you okay?"
"Hey. Yeah im fine. Apparently arrows don't like me."
"Well they love me" I say sitting next to her
(did you know the big house is the infirmary?)
"Lucky you," I laugh.
(No, actually. haha)
(yeah they use the big house as an infirmary, they are one and the same)
"Feeling better?"
(hmm, interesting)

"Yeah, at least better than before. you go unscathed?"
"Cuts and bruises, I heal faster than normal"