Heroes of Olympus RP Club Back to Camp Half Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 04:51PM
This Role Play is special. I want to go back to basics, the normal Camp Half Blood with no fancy stuff. I want this to be a normal RP, as normal as our RPs can be lol.

I'll start with the rules..

1) No special powers of such other than your God parents power.
2) You cannot be more powerful than a Big Three child in matters of Godly ability
3) Only children of Hephaestus are allowed to have Pyrokinesis and not all of them can have it.
4) Stay in camp unless you have a quest or a mortal issue
5) Lets keep below the age of 17
6) Don't have too many powers, Magical Items is okay.
7) No Romans

Also remember you have activities. As for the time it is years after the war, peace between the camps and no demigod from the series we know is alive.

Character sheet~

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Powers:

Weapons:

History:

Others:

Counselor?:

Add how you got to camp half blood and when in history. For those demigod whose cabin isn't in the books, you can share how you'd like them to look. Also tell if you go to school or you're a year rounder.

Demigods~

Avis Bodrovski, son of Apollo/Counselor(Blaze_of_Ares)
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus(crash14)
Taylor Jordan, daughter of Athena/Counselor(Nicolicious)
Lily Dawn, daughter of Athena(pink-bookworm)
Ian McKinley, son of Boreas/Counselor(ConnerandTravis)
James Hasting, son of Athena(Rogue475)
Roberto Juarez, son of Kratos(Mutilation)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo(KatieK102)
Levi Lycus Edwards, son of Circe(Spikegilfer1997)
David, son of Hecate(RedwaH253)
Carter Thompson, son of Ares/Counselor(Alvin2442)
Scarlett Valentine, daughter of Hypnos(Love_Scar)
Dalton David, son of Hephaestus(torrent)
Lois Señeres, daughter of Athena(sweetsel)

Mods~
All Admins

last edited on Feb 06, 2014 at 11:19AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1559 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1559

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I blocked my eyes. "We didn't come to interrogate you. Not everyone in the world I against you."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
James-
I head through camp, greeting others while I head to the Athena Cabin.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Yeah well it seems that way." I turn back around to look at my palace. "I'm a freak."
"Sorry and personally I think what you can do is cool. Err what are you going to do about your cabin? "
After checking out my bunk in the cabin, I head outside for some "Social time." I noticed a familiar face from my cabin: Lily, so I head over to her and the other demigod she was speaking with. "Hello..." I somewhat mutter to the two of them.
"It's not a cabin anymore. It's a palace. An ice palace." I correct. "What I can do, is not normal demigod powers... and that is saying something."
"...right, sorry for the rude intrusion, I'll take my leave then..." I mutter and turn to find something else to do.
"Oh hey James. Ohh I make a correction, a palace."
"Ah, Good-day..." I mutter and turn around to attempt to join in on the conversation.
"I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know if I want to tear it down or keep it." I inspect my palace.
"What about asking one of the Hephaestus offspring to help renovate the "Palace." I suggest.
over a year ago crash14 said…
Sits in the hephaestus cabin tinkering with some weapons*
"This palace is my home. I'm not having fire children near it. Fire is superior to ice and if one flame touches my home, it's going to melt." I snapped.
"You make a good point. I wonder if you could make a construction with the ice and have it so that it won't me,t. I wonder."
"Not all of his children have the power to manipulate fire..." I raise the point.
"I don't care. Fire is my enemy and so are people. So, sorry being so cold, but I love being away from people." I storm into my palace. "I know I'm a freak. I don't have to be reminded." I slam the icy door shut and sit at the door.
"Your preaching to the choir... We're all freaks here." I mutter in response and reflect on how all Athena children are born
I walk out and see the giant ice castle* wow!
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"I wasn't painting, I was pastel painting. It's a different thing, there's no paint involved. Plus, the forest at night is peaceful and I was going through a rough patch back then. It was my first year here." I retort and start to walk down the hill.
I walk to the mirror and look at my hair. It has traces of frost in it. I think about the time when I was 8.
"Mommy?" I asked my mother.
"Yes, Ian?" His mother said, putting away the newspaper.
"Why do I have frost in my hair?" I picked some pieces of my hair.
"Because you accidentally got some white dye and blue dye and put it some of your hair." My mother lied. "Now how's your French going?"
" Ça va bien." I muttered.
"Excellent." My mother cooed. "Maintenant aller jouer."
"Yes mom." I left.

I lay a hand on the mirror and freeze it. I didn't like who I saw.
crash14 commented…
tu parle francais aussi?! over a year ago
I decide to sit outside the ice palace and pick up my hammer. I spin it into a pencil and start to draw out the palace*
I scoff and roll my eyes. "Agreed. We wouldn't be here if we weren't."
I look at my half brother and remember the day I was left here at the age of two and sighed. And yes I still remember that, but how could I not?
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I follow her down, "We should meet the other campers" I suggest
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Ok, who first? What about the group over there." I suggest and point towards the group beside the ice palace.
I sigh.
"right, well now I find myself rather bored... Were you planning anything adventurous and exciting, sis?" I Ask Lily.
"I'm such a freak." I punch the frozen mirror. The ice breaks. Being the child of ice has it advantages. I could destroy and create ice.

"Hmm we could plan something exciting?" I suggest with a smile.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(Okay, I think I made a mistake trying out a new Demigod character, Blaze if you see this, could you remove my character from the list and I'll make another one later.)
Finishes sketching as i walk to the borders of camp*
"Like What?" I mutter.
"Err I haven't thought that far, thus yet."
"What about a survival type situation?"
"Yeah that sound like a good idea. Involving who?"
"I suppose maybe teams of like three need to learn to work together and survive in the woods, using the survival skills they learned?" I reply.
I start breaking more stuff. When I stop, I realize what I had done. I open the door, looking angry
"Sounds good. You want to tell everyone about it?"
"And I'll organise the teams?"
"Yeah that sounds rather exciting." I nod.
"Alight cool. I'll get to work." I smile.
"I'll head out and spread the word..." I announce with a smile.
"Alright," I say and walk to my cabin to grab a piece of paper from the side of my bunk along with a pen, smiling at Aaron.
I explain the new camp activity to Chiron.
After counting of the campers I frowned when it came up uneven.
"well just as long as everyone stays together in their groups..." Chiron acknowledges and I nod with a slight grin.
I need one more person I thought
I run out of the ice palace and into the forest. I was angry. Angry at my father, at the campers who snickered and laughed every time I walked past. I wish I could leave this place and disappear.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"okay, looks like their up to something good" I walk towards them with her
I hear about this new game and walk up to james and chiron* i can come up with a automaton with human like qualities for one team
"Really? we are short by one player I believe, that would be great." I reply and glance at Chiron who simply nods.