Heroes of Olympus RP Club Back to Camp Half Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 04:51PM
This Role Play is special. I want to go back to basics, the normal Camp Half Blood with no fancy stuff. I want this to be a normal RP, as normal as our RPs can be lol.

I'll start with the rules..

1) No special powers of such other than your God parents power.
2) You cannot be more powerful than a Big Three child in matters of Godly ability
3) Only children of Hephaestus are allowed to have Pyrokinesis and not all of them can have it.
4) Stay in camp unless you have a quest or a mortal issue
5) Lets keep below the age of 17
6) Don't have too many powers, Magical Items is okay.
7) No Romans

Also remember you have activities. As for the time it is years after the war, peace between the camps and no demigod from the series we know is alive.

Character sheet~

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Powers:

Weapons:

History:

Others:

Counselor?:

Add how you got to camp half blood and when in history. For those demigod whose cabin isn't in the books, you can share how you'd like them to look. Also tell if you go to school or you're a year rounder.

Demigods~

Avis Bodrovski, son of Apollo/Counselor(Blaze_of_Ares)
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus(crash14)
Taylor Jordan, daughter of Athena/Counselor(Nicolicious)
Lily Dawn, daughter of Athena(pink-bookworm)
Ian McKinley, son of Boreas/Counselor(ConnerandTravis)
James Hasting, son of Athena(Rogue475)
Roberto Juarez, son of Kratos(Mutilation)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo(KatieK102)
Levi Lycus Edwards, son of Circe(Spikegilfer1997)
David, son of Hecate(RedwaH253)
Carter Thompson, son of Ares/Counselor(Alvin2442)
Scarlett Valentine, daughter of Hypnos(Love_Scar)
Dalton David, son of Hephaestus(torrent)
Lois Señeres, daughter of Athena(sweetsel)

Mods~
All Admins

last edited on Feb 06, 2014 at 11:19AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1559 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1559

over a year ago crash14 said…
I nod and then think* i will need your help though ....im not the best at making robots meant to have human limits...
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"I'm not quite the "royal robot maker" Myself..." I reply a little uneasy.
Well then *spins my hammer into a blowtorch* ill be back in. 2 hours with your robot
"Be careful" Mutters Chiron as he trots off. "Right, now to break the news of this activity..."
Sits in bunker 9 tinkerings with the robot *
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I climb up a tree and shoot bursts of snow and ice in random directions.
An alarm goes off as i go to a screen in the bunker and see ice shards hit the bunker and i go outside thinking its a monster and blast fire at the source of the ice*
A blast of fire comes towards me and I shriek and dangle from a branch.
I hear the shriek and run torwards it and look up * Hey! What are you doing up there?!
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(Since I need more people, I would like to inform everyone that Camp Demi-Titan is now up and running.)
"Mind your own business!" I yell
I cross my arms* you were hitting my bunker! You owe me explamation before. I cut you down!
"Or I have a better idea." I flick my wrist and ice appears at the bottom. "Now, close your eyes and hope you don't get impaled." I let go of the branch and crash into the ice. I lay on the ground, groaning.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(lets hope it runs where it is)
Any of the ice the comes near me evapporates* why were you shooting at bunker 9?
"I was just shooting ice and snow." I answer, still on the ground. "Aw jeez, I think I broke my arm." I get up and cradle my arm. I blow and ice forms around my arm, acting like a cast. "There." I walk off.
I look at the make shift cast* if you wanna get that fixed properly then you might wanna follow me...*walks back to bunker 9*
"I'm fine. I don't need any help from you." I continue the way I was going.
Rolls my eyes * ice people...* walks in and finishes the robot and. Carries it to the athena cabin leaving a note saying * for your game thing..has all the limits of a hermes demigod*
I go back into my home. I scream in anger.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
I'll join this later
(M'urica)
(I think it's 'Murica)
(whateves...)
( 'Murica ^ )
last edited over a year ago
After i leave the robot for james i walk to the lake
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I sit and sort through the names. 'me, Aaron....'
I look at the ice surrounding my arm. Then I remember when I found out what I could do.
I was about 10 and it was the winter time. Every school kid was waiting for the storm to come so they wouldn't have to go to school. I was inside, jumping around.
"Can I go sledding tomorrow?" I pleaded my mother.
She laughed. "Only if you can ask it in French."
"But mom, we don't live in Quebec anymore!" I protested. "Why do I have to continue?"
"Because fils, knowing a second language is clé." She answered, ruffling my hair.
"Puis-je s'il vous plaît faire de la luge demain?" I sigh.
"Oui." My mother smiled. I smiled and reached my hand out to hug my mother. Ice came out and covered my arm. My mother shrieked and stumbled back. I stared dumbfounded at the ice.
"M-m-mommy?" I cried. "Wh-ho-"
"Baby, I thought you would never find out." My mom stammered. "Je suis tellement désolé. Your father."
"What does that deadbeat have to do with this?!" I screamed, pointing at the ice.
"Your father is a god. He is Boreas. God of the North Winds. You have the power of snow and ice, just like your half-sister Khione." My mother explained.
"Is that why I have frost in my hair and why I'm so pale?" I asked, tears streaming down my face.
"Yes!" She sobbed loudly. "I didn't want you to find out. There is a camp in New York. It's called Camp Half-Blood. Find it and talk to Chiron. Remember, you are the only Boreas demigod."
I looked at my mother. "Je le ferai. je promets." I muttered and escaped the house.
pink-bookworm commented…
Wow long post. over a year ago
Who else, I thought.
I lay my head against the door, tears streaming down my face. My mom was trying to protect me by not telling me who I was or what I was capable of. She also didn't tell me that I would be made fun of and isolated(pun intended).
Walks around till i find Lily* hey! Are u doing the game thing ive been hearing about?
"Oh hey and yeah I. Trying to organise the teams, but I'm not sure who to put together as of yet."
Well i just made a robot for the game...and ill play
"Alright cool. Do you have nay group preferences?" I ask him with a smile.
Hmm...if that ice guy plays...put me on a team with him ...and also the team who uses the robot needs to talk to me before its used...
I head out and notice my half-sister, so I walk over to ask the progress on groups. "Hey Lily, any news about the groups?"
I wave to james* i got the robot done
"Oh yeah Jake wants to be in a group with Ian although I'm not sure how stoked he'd be about that. I'm going to go in a group with Aaron (her twin brother) and someone else that I haven't worked out yet. That's it."
"Yo" I greet to the group "Heard you got a game going on. Me and her are in" (her meaning Chloe)
"Yep. Having any team preferences?" I ask him.
"Anything would be fine for me"
"Alright thanks. So far I think I've created two teams," I laugh.
I walk out of the ice palace and see a group of people. I scowl at the ground. I am alone. I will always be alone.
I turn to see ian and wave* hey dude!
I ignore and keep walking. Whatever they were doing, it would be so much better without me in it.
I look at Ian, "Hey, put me in a team with that guy, he looks strong, his Ian right? the Boreas kid?"
Shakes head at blaze* i already asked for Ian...fire and ice would be deadly!
"Alright, I shall go and continue inviting other campers, I'll take my leave." I say with a nod and head to the other cabins.
"alright see ya. Guys it's a team of three I can put you all on one team. Even if I think Isn will not be very happy."
"Ian isn't happy right now." I say walking up. "Ian isn't going to be happy if he's put on a team with a fire child. Ian would prefer it if you didn't talk about him behind his back."