Heroes of Olympus RP Club Back to Camp Half Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 04:51PM
This Role Play is special. I want to go back to basics, the normal Camp Half Blood with no fancy stuff. I want this to be a normal RP, as normal as our RPs can be lol.

I'll start with the rules..

1) No special powers of such other than your God parents power.
2) You cannot be more powerful than a Big Three child in matters of Godly ability
3) Only children of Hephaestus are allowed to have Pyrokinesis and not all of them can have it.
4) Stay in camp unless you have a quest or a mortal issue
5) Lets keep below the age of 17
6) Don't have too many powers, Magical Items is okay.
7) No Romans

Also remember you have activities. As for the time it is years after the war, peace between the camps and no demigod from the series we know is alive.

Character sheet~

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Powers:

Weapons:

History:

Others:

Counselor?:

Add how you got to camp half blood and when in history. For those demigod whose cabin isn't in the books, you can share how you'd like them to look. Also tell if you go to school or you're a year rounder.

Demigods~

Avis Bodrovski, son of Apollo/Counselor(Blaze_of_Ares)
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus(crash14)
Taylor Jordan, daughter of Athena/Counselor(Nicolicious)
Lily Dawn, daughter of Athena(pink-bookworm)
Ian McKinley, son of Boreas/Counselor(ConnerandTravis)
James Hasting, son of Athena(Rogue475)
Roberto Juarez, son of Kratos(Mutilation)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo(KatieK102)
Levi Lycus Edwards, son of Circe(Spikegilfer1997)
David, son of Hecate(RedwaH253)
Carter Thompson, son of Ares/Counselor(Alvin2442)
Scarlett Valentine, daughter of Hypnos(Love_Scar)
Dalton David, son of Hephaestus(torrent)
Lois Señeres, daughter of Athena(sweetsel)

Mods~
All Admins

last edited on Feb 06, 2014 at 11:19AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1559 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1559

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I look at the mist forming before me "Hey sis"
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*I roll my eyes* "Really Avis? If you wanted to chicken out you could've just told me." *I smirk* "I would've understood"
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"I can feel somebody making an iris message within the camp to the camp. How incredibly lazy."
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I walk around camp, ignoring the looks. It was officially, the camp nut has finally cracked
(All of your characters are so angsty, not really a complaint, more of an observation.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago crash14 said…
Walks to circes cabin and builds a shelf for potions and spellbooks*
Upon returning to my cabin for an "Acquired" item I was going to trade with the Stoll brothers for some snacks I discovered a person making shelves.
"Much appreciated. I would offer you a potion or something but most of these are lethal to those who aren't attuned to the affects. And nobody labeled them. Anyways, you have my gratitude."
I spi my hammer to a screwdriver* anytime....my father told me to greet u considering your mother, and hecate are the gods that help us hephaestus kids make the deadly weapons we make
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I go to find my half brother so I can tell him that I had finally figured out the teams, even if people had complaints.
"I wish more people knew that instead of thinking we spend all our time turning battle-axes into pocket-watches or whatever."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I decide to walk to my cabin. I enter my cabin and place my backpack on my bed.
Yeah but what are you gonna do? People think us hephaestus kids just burn stuff and play with robots all day
I stared dreamily at the roof with my arms crossed. "Well, that certainly has its allure."
I sigh when I can't find him. Pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear.
I walk outside and bump into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry!" I apologise and stand up while helping them up. It's a girl that I'm pretty sure I've seen before.
Someone bumps into me. I hear her apologise. I smile. "It's okay," I respond.
"That is not Avis Bodrovski" I smirk
I created a variety of potions and transfigured them into the mini needles I put on my belt.
I smile at the person.
I went to the Hermes cabin. Left a note. Gathered my trading supplies, met a representative at the basketball court, traded and discreetly made my way out of there.
In a normal summer camp you could just buy snacks, sadly not the case.
over a year ago Redwall253 said…
Name: David (can't think of a last name)
Immortal parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Bob (again can't think of a last name)
Appearance): Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Jeans, camp half-blood shirt, (or button down shirts), running shoe, brownish blackish hair, silver eyes (not grey by the way), tan(ish) skin color, muscular, handsome
apparel: Mentioned somewhere above
Powers: Magic (still training on how to use them)
Weapons: Sword: made out of infinitely hard metal from a fallen star (a meteorite), and strapped with black leather that has continued to last for many seasons, included a red pommel stone and "three-quarter" blood channels,
History: Ummmm so after being born and growing up I was made an outcast due to my affiliation with magic etc. Later I was brought here to Camp Half-Blood were I grew up no longer an outcast
Others: Not really
Counselor: I honestly don't know what to put here someone explain please

It says how you got to Camp and when in history...what does THAT mean?
( How did you get to camp? Satry? Other demigods?
Cousler- are you in charge of your cabin? Are you the leader?
When in history- age you arrived at camp
Are you a year rounder or do you go to school and only come to camp during the summer?)

I decide to work more on my cabin more.
(Now we have ten people. Five vs five?)
"I swear I've seen you before." I tell her while holding out a hand. "I'm Taylor Jordan, Athena counsellor."
For fun I decided to create the illusion that a basketball (Currently in use) was a very large and angry hedgehog. Hilarious results.
"Lilly Dawn and oh I'm a daughter of Athena too, maybe that's where you've seen me before," I say.
(Fun fact: Athena is super judgmental.)
I sigh. Avis said I had to be more social. So I decided to go with the girl who I snapped at in front of my cabin. I saw her in front of the Athenian cabin. Great.
I walked in front of the Ares cabin chanting gibberish, it's amazing what superstition does to a person. Or group. A group of angry people with spears, aspis's and helmets at that.
(Ohh wow, interesting. Didn't know that)

I see Ian walking this way.
I took a deep breath and started walking towards the cabin. I tried to smile. It looked like I was really uncomfortable.
Ian put on what looked to be a forced smile and I smiled back in return.
She was smiling back. Was that good? "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." I say, gulping. Gah, I couldn't talk. How could I talk to Avis and not apologize to this girl. "I know you know my name, but I don't know yours. In fact, I don't know a lot of people here and I'm trying out out this new thing called 'being social'. So I thought I should apologize." I bit my lip. I stuff my hands into my pockets
(Hades is the only one that doesn't break the oath to not sire more demi-gods. "Ironic" Honestly, she should recognize that such actions are the opposite of intelligence.)
(Indeed. I almost forgot Hades didn't break the oath with Nico and Bianca in the picture, well Nico anyway.)

"It's ok, but I was only trying to help earlier. My names Lilly. Daughter of Athena. Trying out the bring social thing I see. How's that going for you?" I ask pulling a strand of hair out of my eye.
"See ya Sis, good luck finding me, I've been here since forever" I walk away from the IM. I notice Ian at the Athena Cabin, finally interacting with people. I smile
"I just started." I mumble.
( so will we still need the robot i made?)
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*I roll my eyes and end the message* "Well I'm not going to waste my time looking for you, so have fun hiding"
(I think so)

"I see. I could always introduce you to one of my friends. Would that help?"
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
Name: Roberto Juarez

Immortal Parent: Kratos

Appearance: Tall, buff, short black hair, and chiseled looks.

Apparel: Black T-shirt, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers.

Powers: Super strength and increased athletic ability.

Weapons: Usually uses his fists, but sometimes carries a club of Celestial Bronze.

History: Roberto was brought to camp by his mother after an occurrence involving cyclopes and a weight room.

Others: Roberto has been the tallest kid in his class since he was 6.

Counselor?: Yes.
(Well, this is a blistering pace.)
"I-I don't know." I mutter. "Are they mean?" He sounded like he was 5.
(Roberto mega-muscles returns.)
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(He's been here way before you have.)
(On this forum?)
Mutaliation commented…
(On this club.) over a year ago
"Of course not unless you talk to my twin brother who doesn't talk, I guess you could class that as rude."
"And you're going to make sure that they aren't going to kill me and I won't try to freeze them?" I ask, just to cover all the bases.
"I'll make sure they don't kill you, highly doubt they will though but it's up to you to not try and freeze them but I can in some sort if way help you in not freezing them."
I look at my hands. "Tie them please."